Why is the american negro such a hypocrite?

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fuckblacklies

Compton, CA

#1 Apr 8, 2017
Why do blacks say stuff like latinos are invading cities like Compton LA etc but when they ran out the whites in Detroit and Chicago they don't say shit there? How come when a non black defends themselves from a black the non black is now a racist who hates all blacks.
LingLing

Compton, CA

#3 Apr 8, 2017
LingLing wrote:
Shaking my head
Because they're cowards and hypocrites
whites suck

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2017
Black people never ran anybody out of anywhere if you leave becuase you hate black people thats your problem
As a black person i can say just live your life as a white black people dont care what you do
Leave us alone go run the world or something you have better thi hs to do than worry what we think
It is suppised to be so good being white i wonder y so many white people woeey what black people think about them
I never worried or cared about whites and i don't expect them to care about me either
stop worrying about blacks be white go to tge white forum abd ask wgy us it so boring truth is white people suck abd white peopke know it too
AirborneInfantry

Elizabeth, NJ

#5 Apr 8, 2017
whites suck wrote:
Black people never ran anybody out of anywhere if you leave becuase you hate black people thats your problem
As a black person i can say just live your life as a white black people dont care what you do
Leave us alone go run the world or something you have better thi hs to do than worry what we think
It is suppised to be so good being white i wonder y so many white people woeey what black people think about them
I never worried or cared about whites and i don't expect them to care about me either
stop worrying about blacks be white go to tge white forum abd ask wgy us it so boring truth is white people suck abd white peopke know it too
Complete rubbish. No one wants to live with blacks no one not Whites not Asians not Hispanics no one.

Blacks turn every single neighborhood into a sh*t hole filled with crime, violence, fifth degeneracy you name it.

Not some of them, not most of them but every single f******

Negroes are completely deluded you live in a lala land and are in an endless state of complete and total denial to what your true nature is.

A violent, destructive parasite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whites suck

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2017
AirborneInfantry wrote:
<quoted text>

Complete rubbish. No one wants to live with blacks no one not Whites not Asians not Hispanics no one.

Blacks turn every single neighborhood into a sh*t hole filled with crime, violence, fifth degeneracy you name it.

Negroes are completely deluded you live in a lala land and are in an endless state of complete and total denial to what your true nature is.

Who gives? Dive off the planet who cares? Go to hell theres black people go to heaven there's black people nobody like God and all those immortals never asked ugly ass humans what they think.
whites suck

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2017
AirborneInfantry wrote:
<quoted text>

Everbody knows what your filthy race did.
Nobody lokes white people they just dont say it.
White americans are hated by the world.
Everybody hates you.
You're an ugly bunch with uglier stank dirty ghetto nasty violent ways to match your ugly ego.
Go do the impossible, make the anglo forum popular.
I bet 100 dollars you cant make a tgread with 3000 comments in the anglo forum.
Nobody likes white americans.
Quit checking for precious black people you ugly good for nothing stank dirty evil ass devil.
whites suck

United States

#8 Apr 8, 2017
I REPEAT. NOBODY LIKES WHITE AMERICANS.
I BET 100K YOU CANT MAKE A THREAD IN THE ANGLO FORUM WITH 3OOO COMMENTS.
# BET # LOSERWHITEREDNECKSCHECKINGFORB LACKPEOPLE #LOSER #FUCKYOURFEELINGS
AirborneInfantry

Jersey City, NJ

#9 Apr 9, 2017
whites suck wrote:
<quoted text>

Everbody knows what your filthy race did.
Nobody lokes white people they just dont say it.
White americans are hated by the world.
Everybody hates you.
You're an ugly bunch with uglier stank dirty ghetto nasty violent ways to match your ugly ego.
Go do the impossible, make the anglo forum popular.
I bet 100 dollars you cant make a tgread with 3000 comments in the anglo forum.
Nobody likes white americans.
Quit checking for precious black people you ugly good for nothing stank dirty evil ass devil.
You are 100% right. Except you spelled Black wrong. It's B-L-A-C-K not W-H-I-T-E
asset

Long Beach, NY

#11 Aug 3, 2017
AirborneInfantry wrote:
<quoted text>

Asians don't live around white ppl, Indians do not live around white ppl, Hispanics don't live around white people either. This country was built on violence. Not to mention all the organized crime families that still exist to this day.
whites suck

Oakland, CA

#12 Aug 4, 2017
asset wrote:
<quoted text> Asians don't live around white ppl, Indians do not live around white ppl, Hispanics don't live around white people either. This country was built on violence. Not to mention all the organized crime families that still exist to this day.
Whites yry to act like all other races hang around them, WHERE.
Because i always see white people by themself.
Go to clubs they always checking for a black group but if they look around their aint that many asians indians polynesians samoans vietnamese koreans muslims jews persians hell not many white hispanics
Those billy bobs and beckys be with other white people.

At least with black people in a crowd you'll see a couple adians and latinos sometimes even arabs.
White people are freakin stupid and ask the dumbedt auestions.
They are used to being over us a objectifying us for so long they can't get the f*ck over it abd as a result they have turned into earth's biggest assho-le.
Monica

Arlington, TX

#13 Aug 4, 2017
AirborneInfantry wrote:
<quoted text>

stop speaking for nonwhites, I am Hispanic and live in a predominant nonwhite community and we all get along well so stop spreading lies and hatred
Honky

South Point, OH

#14 Sep 4, 2017
whites suck wrote:
<quoted text>

Whites yry to act like all other races hang around them, WHERE.
Because i always see white people by themself.
Go to clubs they always checking for a black group but if they look around their aint that many asians indians polynesians samoans vietnamese koreans muslims jews persians hell not many white hispanics
Those billy bobs and beckys be with other white people.

At least with black people in a crowd you'll see a couple adians and latinos sometimes even arabs.
White people are freakin stupid and ask the dumbedt auestions.
They are used to being over us a objectifying us for so long they can't get the f*ck over it abd as a result they have turned into earth's biggest assho-le.
There's a reason blacks aren't in white clubs. It's called a cover charge.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#15 Sep 5, 2017
Maybe black neighborhoods do lead to crime.
We saw what happened at the White House when Obama moved out!
Decent people get out and vote Democrat next year for the local elections and vote Democrat for president in 2020.
Fun Facts

Florence, SC

#16 Sep 6, 2017
Honky wrote:
<quoted text>

There's a reason blacks aren't in white clubs. It's called a cover charge.
...and the reason why white neighborhoods are so costly. It keeps out the parasites.
FireFellow44

United States

#18 Sep 10, 2017
Fuckblacklies wrote:
Why do blacks say stuff like latinos are invading cities like Compton LA etc but when they ran out the whites in Detroit and Chicago they don't say shit there? How come when a non black defends themselves from a black the non black is now a racist who hates all blacks.
Why is it that most whites who blabs constantly have nothing worthwhile to say.. Why do whites stalk blacks to learn to make their very dull ass lives worth living?

Why is the majority of black problems with whites the poorest, ugliest, most uneducated , retarded , and malded formed mentally ,deformed physically , angry and hate whites in general...Then run to blacks for pity, like here As if ?
Fucisil

Elk Grove, CA

#19 Oct 12, 2017
Complete rubbish. No one wants to live with bigots no one not Whites not Asians not Blacks not Hispanics no one.

Bigots turn every single neighborhood into a sh*t hole filled with crime, violence, fifth degeneracy you name it.

Bigots are completely deluded you live in a lala land and are in an endless state of complete and total denial to what your true nature is.

Cantlie

Darby, PA

#21 Oct 15, 2017
I don't know anything about the other blacks and I don't care
Cantlie

Darby, PA

#23 Oct 15, 2017
I dated a white girl and we went to have sex in the place that my g
Half white grandma was shot in at
Cantlie

Darby, PA

#24 Oct 15, 2017
What all the whites think I hate them when me and all my friends is mixed with white
Eye II

Oakland, CA

#25 Oct 21, 2017
Fuckblacklies wrote:
Because just like you said no ng black. That coalition has always been there always but don't worry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African American Problems Solved Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone watched the 🎥 ‘Sorry to both... Jul '18 Trollslayer 2
Should Blacks stop celebrating Black history mo... (Aug '16) Jul '18 Firey Fellow 44 63
The 4th is a Racist holiday (May '17) Jul '18 Firey Fellow 44 37
Blacks like YOU deserve to be HATED! Jul '18 Firey Fellow 44 5
Barack Obama Singing Uptown Funk (Mar '18) Apr '18 Who is the racist 3
Question for black guys who think they are so g... (Nov '15) Apr '18 Anonymous 98
Solution to ending black on black crimes. (Sep '15) Apr '18 FireFellow44 477