First Prev
of 2
Next Last
conglomerate

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Or to whom it may concern,
I know topix is not the greatest example of the real world, but I feel it is a fair enough example of how people honestly think.
I think I am done dating black American men, they have so many issues.
First they only go for the ones they think are "dimes" just to show off but not for any real values, one being love. They say the world is laughing at them for picking "women who society deems as ugly", when in reality they are laughing because they act like a pack of horny teenage boys.
At lease other nationalities do not embarass their women to the extreme just to please "massa".
Second they blame their insecurities on black women, for example with Soul_Electronica and Revelry, both of which are beautiful. These are the types of women black men stear clear of because of their own insecurities. It has not a thing to do with looks but because they are not your "typical black woman". When these men do find their "typical" match, they complain about their effed up imperfections...going to "untypical" women after they have about +2 oow babies.

Third black men do not stand up for black women, for whatever reason of fear...I guess they think they will get lynched or something. With that being said, black men don't have a mind of their own. They do what society pats them on the head for or for approval from their "boys"...
wtf...(to be cont'd)

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 12, 2012
I Think you're over thinking peoples behavior on here. A lot of people aren't what they claim to be (as far as race & gender are concerned) there are a lot of people trolling. If u want to imply that bm are a certain way based on topix then you'd have to assume that wm/we are all racist based on what they say on here...

U have to think freely and have a mind of your own. Otherwise you'll go through your entire life believing that the opinions of some represent many.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#5 Jun 12, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
I Think you're over thinking peoples behavior on here. A lot of people aren't what they claim to be (as far as race & gender are concerned) there are a lot of people trolling. If u want to imply that bm are a certain way based on topix then you'd have to assume that wm/we are all racist based on what they say on here...
U have to think freely and have a mind of your own. Otherwise you'll go through your entire life believing that the opinions of some represent many.
Conglomerate is a RACIST WHITE DEVIL!!!!!

The DEVIL is TRICKY!!!!!

Whenever you read DISPARAGING REMARKS about BLACK MEN, you should be SUSPICIOUS of that!!!!!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#6 Jun 12, 2012
How do I know???

I've debated with that devil before!

I remember that WHITE DEVIL whose ISP address was
Lawrenceville, GA!!!!

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 12, 2012
@Frank

I've never seen the poster moniker before so I wouldn't have known. It doesn't come off like a typical bm bashing thread.
Satan

Lund, Sweden

#9 Jun 12, 2012
Frank wrote:
How do I know???
I've debated with that devil before!
I remember that WHITE DEVIL whose ISP address was
Lawrenceville, GA!!!!
Oh Lawdzz.
Whats goin on in Herr?

Francis, ever thought it was ME messing with you?
Silly girl.
Obama Regime

Adelaide, Australia

#10 Jun 12, 2012
conglomerate wrote:
Or to whom it may concern,
I know topix is not the greatest example of the real world, but I feel it is a fair enough example of how people honestly think.
I think I am done dating black American men, they have so many issues.
First they only go for the ones they think are "dimes" just to show off but not for any real values, one being love. They say the world is laughing at them for picking "women who society deems as ugly", when in reality they are laughing because they act like a pack of horny teenage boys.
At lease other nationalities do not embarass their women to the extreme just to please "massa".
Second they blame their insecurities on black women, for example with Soul_Electronica and Revelry, both of which are beautiful. These are the types of women black men stear clear of because of their own insecurities. It has not a thing to do with looks but because they are not your "typical black woman". When these men do find their "typical" match, they complain about their effed up imperfections...going to "untypical" women after they have about +2 oow babies.

Third black men do not stand up for black women, for whatever reason of fear...I guess they think they will get lynched or something. With that being said, black men don't have a mind of their own. They do what society pats them on the head for or for approval from their "boys"...
wtf...(to be cont'd)
I can see you have somehow hurt Frank in the balls. I happen to agree with all the points you have made though.

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#11 Jun 12, 2012
conglomerate wrote:
Or to whom it may concern,
I know topix is not the greatest example of the real world, but I feel it is a fair enough example of how people honestly think.
I think I am done dating black American men, they have so many issues.
First they only go for the ones they think are "dimes" just to show off but not for any real values, one being love. They say the world is laughing at them for picking "women who society deems as ugly", when in reality they are laughing because they act like a pack of horny teenage boys.
At lease other nationalities do not embarass their women to the extreme just to please "massa".
Second they blame their insecurities on black women, for example with Soul_Electronica and Revelry, both of which are beautiful. These are the types of women black men stear clear of because of their own insecurities. It has not a thing to do with looks but because they are not your "typical black woman". When these men do find their "typical" match, they complain about their effed up imperfections...going to "untypical" women after they have about +2 oow babies.
Third black men do not stand up for black women, for whatever reason of fear...I guess they think they will get lynched or something. With that being said, black men don't have a mind of their own. They do what society pats them on the head for or for approval from their "boys"...
wtf...(to be cont'd)
Your DNA is nothing anyway Halogroup F breeder. You will not be missed. Don't think it is about you...
Ambiguous

Dallas, TX

#12 Jun 13, 2012
Judging millions of men off 100s of trolls opinions kinda stupid ehh?
Apaphis

Montebello, CA

#13 Jun 13, 2012
So you want nothing too do with us that's cool.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#14 Jun 17, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
@Frank
I've never seen the poster moniker before so I wouldn't have known. It doesn't come off like a typical bm bashing thread.
That's why I said the devil is TRICKY!

Having YEARS of experience, it was pretty obvious to me!
Trickster

El Monte, CA

#15 Jun 17, 2012
The OP is white or a hardcore lesbian

WILLIE LYNCH = Polarize bm/bw

1. Demonize bm
2. Victimze bw

CHALLENGING THE BM'S EGO

1. Want bm in a race war against "massa".

Racist or lesbian, the objective is the same.

1. Get rid of bm from within = bw leave bm alone
2. Get rid of bm from without = race war with massa
Trickster

United States

#16 Jun 17, 2012
Topix is made up of the following

A. Racist = bring blacks down by any means.
1) pretend to be bw/bm

B. Alternate life style = separate bm/bw relations
1) gay men want no competition from bw
2) gay women want no competition from bm

C. Straight up bm/bw
Satan

Anonymous Proxy

#17 Jun 17, 2012
Trickster wrote:
Topix is made up of the following
A. Racist = bring blacks down by any means.
1) pretend to be bw/bm
B. Alternate life style = separate bm/bw relations
1) gay men want no competition from bw
2) gay women want no competition from bm
C. Straight up bm/bw
So says the Psycho Bipolar Mulatto girl.

"OBEY YOUR MASTER..

MASTER.....

MASTER.....

Master of Puppets is Pulling Your Strings."

-Metallica
No mo MoMo

Hollywood, FL

#18 Jun 17, 2012
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the Psycho Bipolar Mulatto girl.
"OBEY YOUR MASTER..
MASTER.....
MASTER.....
Master of Puppets is Pulling Your Strings."
-Metallica
Roflmao

Since: Apr 12

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Jun 18, 2012
conglomerate wrote:
Or to whom it may concern,
I know topix is not the greatest example of the real world, but I feel it is a fair enough example of how people honestly think.
I think I am done dating black American men, they have so many issues.
First they only go for the ones they think are "dimes" just to show off but not for any real values, one being love. They say the world is laughing at them for picking "women who society deems as ugly", when in reality they are laughing because they act like a pack of horny teenage boys.
At lease other nationalities do not embarass their women to the extreme just to please "massa".
Second they blame their insecurities on black women, for example with Soul_Electronica and Revelry, both of which are beautiful. These are the types of women black men stear clear of because of their own insecurities. It has not a thing to do with looks but because they are not your "typical black woman". When these men do find their "typical" match, they complain about their effed up imperfections...going to "untypical" women after they have about +2 oow babies.
Third black men do not stand up for black women, for whatever reason of fear...I guess they think they will get lynched or something. With that being said, black men don't have a mind of their own. They do what society pats them on the head for or for approval from their "boys"...
wtf...(to be cont'd)
Hi Sister,

I'm an AA male who feels that you should date whomever you want to. Totally excluding AA men might cause you to miss out on a good man as rare as you feel they are among AA men.

Yeah...AA people (the majority of us in my judgment) are pretty sociologically damaged. There are good AA's out there though, I think.

May you find love wherever you find it...good luck on your (love) quest lol,
Bro. Yahyaa
Poultry Connoisseur

Dearborn, MI

#20 Jun 18, 2012
You stupid fools. The Reverand Doctor Rodney King went to black heaven today. Show some goddang respect!!
Layiane

UK

#21 Jun 18, 2012
As a BW I never thought there would be a time I would be agreeing with the OP, too many of our fine brothers have minor issues, its a fight I can no longer fight. We can only give so much, without feeling like your losing your soul. For me I know its time to give other races a chance to truly appreciate a good woman.
Poultry Connoisseur

Dearborn, MI

#22 Jun 18, 2012
Layiane wrote:
As a BW I never thought there would be a time I would be agreeing with the OP, too many of our fine brothers have minor issues, its a fight I can no longer fight. We can only give so much, without feeling like your losing your soul. For me I know its time to give other races a chance to truly appreciate a good woman.
Sounds like this sheboon prefers vanilla cock over chocolate turds. Good for you! Even white boys gotta shout.
Layiane

UK

#23 Jun 18, 2012
Don't u ever get it F**king twisted u Cockroach ' poultry lowest of the low' I said other races which excludes you f**kers as to me u are Null and Void.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 1 min Rock 164
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min Ben YISRAEL 6,406
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 9 min ethiopiangirl1 188
Zambian people 20 min Hirfh 1
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 26 min Michele 1,894
Arab men rarely marry black women (Apr '10) 36 min Muslimah 2,491
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 42 min Rock 309
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 24,644
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 121,035
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••