MAYAN ASTROLOGY...whats YOUR sign?

MAYAN ASTROLOGY...whats YOUR sign?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“As Above..”

Since: Dec 08

So Below..As it was written.

#1 Jan 3, 2009
Click on the dream spell calculator(this is way more accurate than western astrology)

http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl

A tid bit from my reading says my purpoous is to teach you earthlings :

you carry the "Christed one" into the world. As a living mystic, you are the conduit of the spiraling galaxies that creates a union with cosmic consciousness
The number for (blank sign) is 9, which symbolizes the recurrence of great cycles. An example of such recurrence is the periodic return of master teachers to help awaken human beings on Earth. Nine is the number of Quetzalcoatl, buddha, and Christ.(blank sign) is a symbol for great teachers who have come to translate univeresal wisdom to humanity, to embody the awakened state of consciousness that is accessible to all. Such teachers serve as a connection to the Divine and hold the promise of full self-mastery.

“As Above..”

Since: Dec 08

So Below..As it was written.

#3 Jan 3, 2009
So far we have(from this thread)my post was deleted so here we go again.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFO2BVD2PF5LK...

BOSSY-BLUE SOLAR MONKEY
LADY CHEF-RED COSMIC DRAGON
LA MORENA-YELLOW MAGNETIC WARRIOR
ATL-YELLOW CRYSTAL HUMAN
GANJA_FARMER-WHITE GALACTIC WIZARD
MISS SHA-RED RYTHMIC MOON
ITsTheLaw-WHITE RYTHMIC WORLD BRIDGER
NINJAMASTER-YELLOW PLANETARY STAR
CLAIRVOYANTOFTRITH.COM -WHITE RYTHMIC WIZARD
JUSTMEAGAIN-WHITE RYTHMIC WIZARD
CAROLINAGURL-WHITE MAGNETIC DOG
KATHY KAT-WHITE CRYSTAL DOG
MYSTIK STYLEZ777-WHITE MAGNETIC WIZARD
TONE LOC-BLUE CRYSTAL HAND
GAME4LIFE-YELLOW SOLAR WARRIOR
BAPPIE-WHITE SOLAR WORLD BRIDGER
Anyone else??

“As Above..”

Since: Dec 08

So Below..As it was written.

#4 Jan 3, 2009
The Mayan greeting of salutation is "In La 'kech" and in translation means, "I am another you". This is a powerful reminder of the oneness of all life and a recognition of our kinship. It makes one wonder about the origin of our common greeting, hello (Hell-Low). It sounds more like a curse than a greeting. But then what would one expect from a culture where nearly half the days' names are dedicated to mythological gods of war, Tiw for tuesday, Woden or Odin for wednesday, and Thor for thursday. And don't forget Saturn, astrologically the planet of karma and affliction, for Saturday, historically the day off from the work week. Speaking of weak, why couldn't it be a strong?

This symbol represents the "Hunab Ku", or Central Galactic Intelligence. There is a prayer to the seven galactic directions: east, west, north , south, up, down, and the center of all things, that, among other things, invokes the spirits of our ancestors to be among us. This is a Mayan symbol for the sacredness contained in all of life, a reminder of our spiritual heritage. You can see this prayer in its entirety on the next Dreamspell page.

The Mayan Calendar comes to an enmeshing of many coinciding cycles in the year 2012. According to the Mayans, the history of mankind comes to an abrupt halt on December 22nd of that year. This is purportedly a time of profound transformation in our evolution. The Mayans mysteriously disappeared(ARE THESE THE UFO'S MAKING CROP CIRLCES??) as a civilization and it's rumored that they unlocked the mystery of time travel and they are indeed "out there" somewhere, beyond the confines of our three-dimensional prison.

Curiously, Terrance McKenna, after having studied the mathematical foundations of the I Ching system came to the conclusion that the world achieves an "ingression of novelty" and that everything that can happen, will happen before the year 2012 and come to a halt the same day as predicted by the Mayan Calendar.
I may be paraphrasing here but the dates coincide in an amazing degree of closeness. It has been said that one day of God, which is an out breath and an in breath, lasts 4 billion 320 million years and we still have 1.2 billion years left in our time until the in breath is complete and the cycle starts again. The exact midpoint between the in and out breath is said to be in the year 2012. A book entitled "The Bible Code" has totally corroborated that date in time as the harbinger of profound implications for the physical fate of the planet.

All the major prophecies seem to point to these coming decades as the time for profound change in the basic nature of human existence.
Nostradamus' quatrains, the revelations of St. John of Patmos, Edgar Cayce's predictions, the Hopi prophecies, the coming age of Kali Yuga... it seems to be coming from all directions at once.

http://www.geocities.com/dreamingbones/dreams...

More great links

http://www.geocities.com/dreamingbones/dreams...

http://home.earthlink.net/~cosmichand/index.h...
Can We Talk

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 3, 2009
"purpoous" I would propose that you learn how to spell before you take on the task of teaching other earthlings..LMAO!
Sirius Business wrote:
Click on the dream spell calculator(this is way more accurate than western astrology)
http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl
A tid bit from my reading says my purpoous is to teach you earthlings :
you carry the "Christed one" into the world. As a living mystic, you are the conduit of the spiraling galaxies that creates a union with cosmic consciousness
The number for (blank sign) is 9, which symbolizes the recurrence of great cycles. An example of such recurrence is the periodic return of master teachers to help awaken human beings on Earth. Nine is the number of Quetzalcoatl, buddha, and Christ.(blank sign) is a symbol for great teachers who have come to translate univeresal wisdom to humanity, to embody the awakened state of consciousness that is accessible to all. Such teachers serve as a connection to the Divine and hold the promise of full self-mastery.

“As Above..”

Since: Dec 08

So Below..As it was written.

#6 Jan 3, 2009
Can We Talk wrote:
"purpoous" I would propose that you learn how to spell before you take on the task of teaching other earthlings..LMAO!
<quoted text>
English is a cursed language just as your lack of melanin is.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T75VKQAIOBEK2...

“As Above..”

Since: Dec 08

So Below..As it was written.

#7 Jan 3, 2009
Sirius Business wrote:
Click on the dream spell calculator(this is way more accurate than western astrology)
http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl
A tid bit from my reading says my purpoous is to teach you earthlings :
you carry the "Christed one" into the world. As a living mystic, you are the conduit of the spiraling galaxies that creates a union with cosmic consciousness
The number for (blank sign) is 9, which symbolizes the recurrence of great cycles. An example of such recurrence is the periodic return of master teachers to help awaken human beings on Earth. Nine is the number of Quetzalcoatl, buddha, and Christ.(blank sign) is a symbol for great teachers who have come to translate univeresal wisdom to humanity, to embody the awakened state of consciousness that is accessible to all. Such teachers serve as a connection to the Divine and hold the promise of full self-mastery.
I forgot to post this link were you can look up what your sign is.

http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/free_mayan_r...

“To Thine Own Self Be True”

Level 2

Since: May 08

Arlington, MA

#8 Jan 3, 2009
You've lost the plot, man....

Not even the other whack-jobs on here are down with your routine....
Can We Talk

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jan 4, 2009
Sirius Business wrote:
<quoted text>English is a cursed language just as your lack of melanin is.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T75VKQAIOBEK2...
Blaming being stupid on the English language..LOL Now that is rich. If that is the case why not learn a better language and use that on Topix. Me In Killeen used to write Italian back and forth with other posters. And BCM does it also with some posters.

So dummy show us what you got..[email protected]!

“She's still a maniac”

Since: Apr 08

It's whatev'

#10 Jan 4, 2009
I'm still down the Red Cosmic Dragon.

“She's still a maniac”

Since: Apr 08

It's whatev'

#12 Jan 4, 2009
Sirius Business wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are.Many are called but few are chosen.How are you this sunday mo'nin?
Oh, is it Sunday? lol. It's been a blur these last days, last holiday weekend for a long time to come. Back to the dusty dingy mines lol.

How are u?
Lola

Germany

#14 Jan 4, 2009
Can We Talk wrote:
"purpoous" I would propose that you learn how to spell before you take on the task of teaching other earthlings..LMAO!
<quoted text>
There's something dreamspell that doesn't lead to a calculator and if one uses the form at the bottom for a certain date, one doesn't get an accurate reading like in your first post (I mean all summed up etc). Where is the bloody thing ?
Lola

Germany

#15 Jan 4, 2009
Found it
Lola

Germany

#16 Jan 4, 2009
"White Dog is your Compliment"

Look at that. A conspiracy.
Lola

Germany

#18 Jan 4, 2009
Oh, that's even better..

thanks
Lola

Germany

#19 Jan 4, 2009
taken from the reading

"Polarity reveals your conflicts, struggles, and the apparent separation created by your beliefs in duality. Examine your attractions and aversions. Discover the loom of reality that is intricately woven in relationship. Utilize the teachings that are held in the number two. Polarized positions actually work in cooperative alliance. In cooperation, all polarities serve as backgrounds for full appreciation of one another and the whole."

http://www.wu-sao.de/b81d1b97d6a074da59ab075d...
Can We Talk

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Jan 4, 2009
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
There's something dreamspell that doesn't lead to a calculator and if one uses the form at the bottom for a certain date, one doesn't get an accurate reading like in your first post (I mean all summed up etc). Where is the bloody thing ?
Don't have a freaking clue what you are talking about..LOL
Guest

Douglasville, GA

#21 Jan 4, 2009
cool thread! Bump!
Guest

Marietta, GA

#22 Jan 5, 2009
Sirius Business wrote:
The Mayan greeting of salutation is "In La 'kech" and in translation means, "I am another you". This is a powerful reminder of the oneness of all life and a recognition of our kinship. It makes one wonder about the origin of our common greeting, hello (Hell-Low). It sounds more like a curse than a greeting. But then what would one expect from a culture where nearly half the days' names are dedicated to mythological gods of war, Tiw for tuesday, Woden or Odin for wednesday, and Thor for thursday. And don't forget Saturn, astrologically the planet of karma and affliction, for Saturday, historically the day off from the work week. Speaking of weak, why couldn't it be a strong?
This symbol represents the "Hunab Ku", or Central Galactic Intelligence. There is a prayer to the seven galactic directions: east, west, north , south, up, down, and the center of all things, that, among other things, invokes the spirits of our ancestors to be among us. This is a Mayan symbol for the sacredness contained in all of life, a reminder of our spiritual heritage. You can see this prayer in its entirety on the next Dreamspell page.
The Mayan Calendar comes to an enmeshing of many coinciding cycles in the year 2012. According to the Mayans, the history of mankind comes to an abrupt halt on December 22nd of that year. This is purportedly a time of profound transformation in our evolution. The Mayans mysteriously disappeared(ARE THESE THE UFO'S MAKING CROP CIRLCES??) as a civilization and it's rumored that they unlocked the mystery of time travel and they are indeed "out there" somewhere, beyond the confines of our three-dimensional prison.
Curiously, Terrance McKenna, after having studied the mathematical foundations of the I Ching system came to the conclusion that the world achieves an "ingression of novelty" and that everything that can happen, will happen before the year 2012 and come to a halt the same day as predicted by the Mayan Calendar.
I may be paraphrasing here but the dates coincide in an amazing degree of closeness. It has been said that one day of God, which is an out breath and an in breath, lasts 4 billion 320 million years and we still have 1.2 billion years left in our time until the in breath is complete and the cycle starts again. The exact midpoint between the in and out breath is said to be in the year 2012. A book entitled "The Bible Code" has totally corroborated that date in time as the harbinger of profound implications for the physical fate of the planet.
All the major prophecies seem to point to these coming decades as the time for profound change in the basic nature of human existence.
Nostradamus' quatrains, the revelations of St. John of Patmos, Edgar Cayce's predictions, the Hopi prophecies, the coming age of Kali Yuga... it seems to be coming from all directions at once.
http://www.geocities.com/dreamingbones/dreams...
More great links
http://www.geocities.com/dreamingbones/dreams...
http://home.earthlink.net/~cosmichand/index.h...
Wow,so black people were the first galctical travelers.I wonder what's going on with this?

http://www.tearingdownstrongholds.com/joint-b...
Guest

Sargent, GA

#23 Jan 5, 2009
Lola wrote:
"White Dog is your Compliment"
Look at that. A conspiracy.
what?
Guest

Sargent, GA

#24 Jan 7, 2009
bump this to the top.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MSNBC: Trump won 2 min Hmm 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min Mike 48,825
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min RoxLo 1,432,264
The 1st Presidential Debate.....Trump got OWNED! 34 min ugly monkeys 18
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 35 min Oh No You Di-nt 35,242
News Variety to host diversity conference, Pharrell ... 37 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 45 min Oh No You Di-nt 7,374
IR at the walmart 2 hr Mick 65
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 3 hr Synque 1,310
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 3 hr FABULICIOUS 78
More from around the web