the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#23 May 12, 2013
Let the millions of criminal black males in America make a united pact to lay down their weapons for 24 hours, then by THEMSELVES specifically target only same-sized and -aged white or Hispanic males (also alone and unarmed) for thefts, robberies or assaults.

Most black males (and their supporters) are already aware they'd be much less successful, if even successful at all. Guns, knives and flash mobs are what make the textbook black man for which without, he can't function.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#24 May 12, 2013
Saint x wrote:
It's well known white boyz are no match for black men one on one. The average black man can beat two white boyz at the same time. Whites have a history of terrorizing in groups and hiding behind sheets. The average white boy needs a weapon to be of any threat to a black man.
MACEO

Really, you submitted to take care of Poor White women for the White man for 40 years!

Thats pretty powerful that White males have that much influence on you! lmao
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#25 May 12, 2013
Despite Angry Black Theory and media hype, the average black man can't "strongarm" rob or steal from the average non-black man, as blacks are simply not tough enough. When they don't have immediate access to their guns or other types of weapons, blacks are basically harmless, except to women and children.
Feetsdontfailmen ow

Pikesville, MD

#26 May 12, 2013
Misery/stupidity loves company.
Feetsdontfailmen ow

Pikesville, MD

#27 May 12, 2013
BM enjoy the sex life that prison offers. They can't wait to commit an assault or robbery that will get them back there fast.

Anything beats working for a living. ANYTHING.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#28 May 12, 2013
Feetsdontfailmenow wrote:
Misery/stupidity loves company.
MACEO

It shouldn't bother you that BW are dating out, I don't understand you especially when you chased and married WW Trash for 40 years!

YOU INVESTED 500 + PROFILES AND HARASS FOLKS 6 HOURS A DATE!

YOUR A SCOFFER, FOOL, LOSER AND UNWANTED!

YOUR ALONE MACEO!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#29 May 14, 2013
Equalizers are tools such as weapons and flash mobs that the common black man depends on, as his physical strength and fighting abilities are generally beneath other races of men. Much proof exists in the real world.
skesleelenm

Voorhees, NJ

#30 May 14, 2013
welp i was being taught by supremo blue eyed white guy so i can still beat you..
skesleelenm

Voorhees, NJ

#31 May 14, 2013
cuz he ain't trained.. yall trained my ass..
skesleelenm

Voorhees, NJ

#32 May 14, 2013
no it doesn't make any sense if blacks was really monkeys they shhould excel in physical strength
skesleelenm

Voorhees, NJ

#33 May 14, 2013
whites are supposed to be nerds not athletes .. your sposed to be smarter than everyone if yall was stonger you wouldna got slaves..
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#34 May 14, 2013
Who'd wanna be a weak, sissy black who has to assemble with 3-4 members of his brethren and arm themselves with at least one weapon to carjack a 75-year-old in a Food Lion parking lot? How far does an unarmed black think he's gonna get in a one-to-one confrontation with a non-black?

The average black when alone and unarmed, simply doesn't attempt a similiar attack against a non-black (also alone and unarmed) in his same size and age bracket - black's fear of getting the tables turned on him and singlehandedly beaten up.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#35 May 14, 2013
skesleelenm wrote:
whites are supposed to be nerds not athletes .. your sposed to be smarter than everyone if yall was stonger you wouldna got slaves..
MACEO

I don't want a Black man!

It doesn't mean that all Black men are bad but I'm not settling for some Low Balck man like yourself!

MACEO Character:

Your Not Attractive/Fat/Uneducated & Hate Black woman/Misogynist/ & Don't do for women & Selfish, self centered, Arrogant, Not bright & make bad decisions & Broke, No Assets, No home & history of Bad decisions very Arrogant, self righteous, Scoffer & FOOL!

= I have no respect for you!

Your a FOOL & SCOFFER like God' Word says!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#36 May 16, 2013
Non-black man's tools to combat the black man = fists, elbows, arms, feet, knees, legs, etc.

Black man's tools to combat the non-black man = guns, knives, hammers, baseball bats, brass knuckles, etc.

“JUST LIL OLE ME!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Oakdale, Ca. Now in B'ham, Al.

#37 May 16, 2013
mutant crusher wrote:
Ask the kkk why they did for hundreds of years behind sheets no less.
Honey, you took the words right out of my mouth!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#38 May 16, 2013
Dozens of millions of Americans from diverse backgrounds recognize that most of the country's criminals per capita are black males. That don't make these said millions of people "racists" or "KKK members" just because they know. In today's generation, the KKK is practically non-existent - probably less than 20,000 nationwide.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#39 May 16, 2013
lilmamakim wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you took the words right out of my mouth!
MACEO

It doesn't mean that all Black men are bad but I'm not settling for some Low Balck man like yourself!

MACEO Character:

Your Not Attractive/Fat/Uneducated & Hate Black woman/Misogynist/ & Don't do for women & Selfish, self centered, Arrogant, Not bright & make bad decisions & Broke, No Assets, No home & history of Bad decisions very Arrogant, self righteous, Scoffer & FOOL!

Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#40 May 16, 2013
skesleelenm wrote:
MACEO

MACEO

Really, you submitted to take care of Poor White women for the White man for 40 years!

Thats pretty powerful that White males have that much influence on you! lmao
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#42 May 23, 2013
Black males and their supporters need to forget Angry Black Theory, public perception and media hype and do more profound research into the world of IR combat more - whether in pro-fights, hate crimes, regular crimes or combined elements.

Most will already know the answer, as they ain't getting angry for no reason. Even the black in the recent-occurred and -publicized airport incident was certain to get single-handedly beaten up by the white man, had bystanders not broken it up.

“JUST LIL OLE ME!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Oakdale, Ca. Now in B'ham, Al.

#43 Jun 15, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
MACEO Character:
Wow. You know, you and I have spoken before and kindly also. I guess you just dont remember. But for someone whos calling someone else foolish, I could say the same for you, but I wont, because that just isnt my style. What I will say is what I have said to a couple of other people who seem to think Im not really me. If you care to take the time and verify my identity, you can do so on Facebook. I am Kimberly Johnson Caldwell https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.johnsoncald... I have nothing to hide from anyone. I am me all day every day sweetie. And also honey, I dont care who you want to date, its YOUR choice, and I pass no judgements on anyone. Have a blessed day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Puerto Ricans white? (Nov '07) 5 min Andreas Balmoral-... 5,901
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,126,735
Black disappointment with Obama threatens Democ... 6 min Chief Black Eagle 1
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 9 min squeezers 279
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 9 min Ben YISRAEL 7,570
A guide to natural kinky hair. 15 min Chief Afrohawk 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 15 min African AE 95,838
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 19 min Gargantos 61
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr dreamhunk 25,631

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE