Chris

Hattiesburg, MS

#4034 Jul 3, 2013
Still havnt Changed?? It Never Will Change. I don't understand the Sad part about it
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#4036 Jul 8, 2013
Chris wrote:
And We Owe u something?? More Like Blacks and Mixed Ppl think We Owe them Something. With the Rap Music, Drugs, Crime, Etc......
awww, bullshyt...white folks are the originators of drugs trafficking and the crimes associated with it and ain't no amount of huffin' and puffin' gonna change that...they hate rap because they're jealous of the men who make a gub-MINT, telling the truth, which of course puts them in a bad light. Hattiesburg MS...puh-lease...Krazy Klan Kountry...go wash your sheets, Boy!
Chris

Petal, MS

#4038 Jul 19, 2013
sayitaintsomrcho wrote:
<quoted text>awww, bullshyt...white folks are the originators of drugs trafficking and the crimes associated with it and ain't no amount of huffin' and puffin' gonna change that...they hate rap because they're jealous of the men who make a gub-MINT, telling the truth, which of course puts them in a bad light. Hattiesburg MS...puh-lease...Krazy Klan Kountry...go wash your sheets, Boy!
Excuse Me?
I am not the only one

Greensboro, NC

#4040 Jul 19, 2013
sayitaintsomrcho wrote:
<quoted text>awww, bullshyt...white folks are the originators of drugs trafficking and the crimes associated with it and ain't no amount of huffin' and puffin' gonna change that...they hate rap because they're jealous of the men who make a gub-MINT, telling the truth, which of course puts them in a bad light. Hattiesburg MS...puh-lease...Krazy Klan Kountry...go wash your sheets, Boy!
Well, that sure clears things up.

I would imagine that drugs and the profit made from them is the second oldest profession on earth. One of the major problems present in every society is, sadly, that material gain has been valued over human value. I don't think *white folks* invented this. You do make a point (I think) that whites are responsible for the origins of organized crime in the U.S. I don't think this is an indicator of white evil but of human greed.

What is it with men always droping "boy" with insults? Black, white, latino- it`s always "boy" or "son." Sometimes i think the racial probs in this county arent so much about race as is it about the problems men have with each other.

Ladies, all shades, could you imagine using girl or daughter as some kind of major put down?
Dennis

San Antonio, TX

#4041 Jul 21, 2013
it all stared when whites (Europeans)wanted to deny mixing with Africans so they claimed anyone mixed was still African so they could get a free slave and get away with rape,they passed this Ideaology on to their oppressed slaves who believed it by brainwashing 400 years of slavery in America and some dark slaves felt better by claiming the breeds as blacks which gave them hope that they could become whiter some day also.Black pride was not something they wanted to be proud of not even the full blooded Africans as today almost ny black woman that can afford it straightens their hair and buys amby skin lightner a Billion dollar business.thats a fact

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4042 Jul 21, 2013
Black women straighten their hair because the slave master told them that their hair was ugly and made them wear scarfs to hide their hair !!! That's a historical FACT!! In the 1940s and 50s a black women couldn't even get a job unless her hair was straight or in a wig!!! Please know your history before you try to talk shi !!! This thread is dum anyway because in America bi racials are black people
Chris

Picayune, MS

#4043 Jul 23, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
Black women straighten their hair because the slave master told them that their hair was ugly and made them wear scarfs to hide their hair !!! That's a historical FACT!! In the 1940s and 50s a black women couldn't even get a job unless her hair was straight or in a wig!!! Please know your history before you try to talk shi !!! This thread is dum anyway because in America bi racials are black people
Thats The Point I Been Making this Entire Time Mixed Race People Are BLACK. Always Have Been. Always Will Be.
Chris

Picayune, MS

#4044 Jul 23, 2013
They we BLACK Yesterday. They we Black Last Week. They were Black Last Month. They we Black 10 Years Ago. They Are GOING to be Black Tomorrow. They are Going to Be Black the Next Day, And they are going to Be BLACK FOREVER!!!
CubanFlowers

Bronx, NY

#4045 Jul 25, 2013
You know what's so comical about the tragic mulatto is that when they get older they start saying...

asinine shhhhht like...

i wasn't accepted by any race... i wasn't ---- enough .. or i wasn't this enough...

i felt isolated and alone....

and now look at them with the don't claim me ....

but i bet the OP would go rushing and begging the Indians for their acceptance....

it's just tragic......

and this is coming from a brown Cuban married to a black (Jamaican) man.. we have 3 children and you better believe we are raising them to KNOW that they are black...

be blessed
CubanFlowers

Bronx, NY

#4046 Jul 25, 2013
why is this site saying i'm in the bronx when i am in Brooklyn?....

be blessed

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#4047 Jul 25, 2013
And stop trying to make us Purple People Green.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4048 Aug 1, 2013
Tell halle berry she aint black, shes MIXED
truth

London, UK

#4050 Aug 3, 2013
Absidee wrote:
Okay not all black people but some black people they will try to say that I'm mixed because I'm half black and it's stupid. I am part Native American and part black that is what I am I am not and never will be black. I do not look black in any way. Then they get bitter and accuse you of "disowning your heritage" if you say your only half black. WE ARE NOT BLACK. WE ARE /HALF/ BLACK. Why do some black people try to tell us what we are????
I feel sorry for you, i wish i had the ability to cure you off your black gene, i wish i was bless with the ability to remove the black half out of you, and you can be fully white. I don't like it that you even have the black gene in you. Oh how i wish i could help cure you of your black genes.
Redneck

Covington, GA

#4051 Aug 13, 2013
Might be light , might be bright, but damn sure ain't white.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#4052 Aug 13, 2013
Absidee wrote:
Okay not all black people but some black people they will try to say that I'm mixed because I'm half black and it's stupid. I am part Native American and part black that is what I am I am not and never will be black. I do not look black in any way. Then they get bitter and accuse you of "disowning your heritage" if you say your only half black. WE ARE NOT BLACK. WE ARE /HALF/ BLACK. Why do some black people try to tell us what we are????
VIEW CHECK: tip/point...NOONE, can verbally or otherwise make you, dictate to you, NOR NAME you what (they) choose to name you. If you don't let them. If your not black- then guess what?.......THEN YOUR NOT BLACK./ smh
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#4053 Aug 13, 2013
sayitaintsomrcho wrote:
Huh!!!
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#4054 Aug 13, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
The covering of blackwomen heads originated from being 'sacred' when in prayer to the Most HIgh- a woman would cover her head to show respect; though in many place today the hair covering persist....however, its original meaning demenished in various places in the world on account of broken customs and/or cultures.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#4055 Aug 13, 2013
Mixed aren't black.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

New York City

#4056 Aug 13, 2013
- Mixed people are both black and white or half a race and half the other .

- I honestly don't care, really. I'm mixed and I love it. Some blacks make a huge fuss out of this while the other race simply do not care .

- I've never met my black father, only lived with my mother . People would would already tell that I'm mixed by my hair and skin colour .

- In the 21st Century, some blacks in America would kill for intention, some are actually jealous of what we have go to yahoo answers or other social sites and you'll see this jealously everywhere. Just ignore the people who tells you what you are, you're YOU and no one can change it .

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4058 Sep 26, 2013
Absidee wrote:
all african americans are a quarter white,there fore they are mixed.
if you take A.A to the slave port of africa they will not resemble the original africans they came from.

because of the racism one drop rule...A.as are deemed black politically speaking.

instead of being offended just change your definiton of what black means... you dont have to be dark skin with coily hair to be black

you can be mixed or light skin with wavey or straight hair.

Their dark skin brown skin middle toned fair skin etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halle Berry: Ex Made Racist Remarks BREAKING!!! 5 min Cigar Face 21 86
Should blacks bow down to Lord Darren Wilson? 5 min Big Knob 7
In honor of Michael Brown, Let's Take Our Mone... 6 min MAX IS BACK 66
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 6 min Capree 423
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 7 min Knowthedifference 780
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 8 min purepechawarrior 149
All women prefer white men 12 min Curiousmind1 32
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 38 min justhefacts 324
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 38 min TheBrassLion 26,635
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 1 hr Rey Boricua 39