Black people STOP TRYING TO MAKE US M...
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#4012 Jun 23, 2013
Chris wrote:
I'm White, And I Mixed ppl are BLACK, it's an American Fact that We Will never Break. I feel sorry for Mixed ppl. Because I would Hate to be Labled Black. Who wants to go around town looking like a Cooked Hamburger from a Grill. XD
Ooooh, hon...I wouldn't be so quick to knock 'cooked hamburger', cause looking like pasty Elmer's glue ain't exactly like being served up some appetizing dessert...which is why white folks love to bake the hell out of themselves in the sun...even if it kills 'em!...PS I doubt you feel sorry for the half-breeds so much as you want to utter your disdain for black folks, which is like old news to us by now, and in the words of Maya Angelou and despite what you feel..."And still WE Rise!!!
Chris

Hattiesburg, MS

#4013 Jun 24, 2013
Pasty Elemer's Glue? Is that the Best u can come up with? XD. I Expected Something more Smarter. Even though I'm telling the Truth that Mixed ppl and Black Ppl Obviously cannot Handle
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#4014 Jun 24, 2013
Chris wrote:
Pasty Elemer's Glue? Is that the Best u can come up with? XD. I Expected Something more Smarter. Even though I'm telling the Truth that Mixed ppl and Black Ppl Obviously cannot Handle
Of course, hon, and it's one of my better observations...there is something sickening about colorless skin...even white folks know that when they comment on how pale someone looks then automatically asks..."Are you alright?"...Ha-ha-a-aaaaa aaaaah!!! You picked the wrong ni88uh hon...I love me...you need to take this crap to those black folks who think your shyt don't stink...and can't think of nothing better than to mate with your inferior azzes!
anonymous

Bronx, NY

#4015 Jun 25, 2013
Because you let America identify you rather than you identifying yourself is the reason your community is the way it is im American and i tell you the world doesn't just revolve around American views lol
anonymous

Bronx, NY

#4016 Jun 25, 2013
If white people came up with the one drop rule let them apply it fool. not you/ some blacks are just mad when we identify as mixed very few mixed people deny having black but they refuse to be called just one as i said America is just one country not the world get over it. any black who applies the one drop rule is just as ignorant as the dumb asses who invented it.
anonymous

Bronx, NY

#4017 Jun 25, 2013
and lets make sure i know American isn't a country but a continent but since they decided to take the name as if it is only their i stated it as such lol
Chris

Hattiesburg, MS

#4018 Jun 25, 2013
Hmmm. "The Wrong Nigguh" XD It Saddens me how Cooked Burnt Hamburgers Do not know how to Handle the Truth as in what I am saying. It's hard to make a Point on here But I Will Still continue to Tell the Truth
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#4019 Jun 26, 2013
Chris wrote:
Hmmm. "The Wrong Nigguh" XD It Saddens me how Cooked Burnt Hamburgers Do not know how to Handle the Truth as in what I am saying. It's hard to make a Point on here But I Will Still continue to Tell the Truth
That truth works for you, so revel in it hon...Nothing about black folks saddens you, and knowing that and considering the source, why should I start trippin'?

“be who you are”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#4020 Jun 26, 2013
Absidee wrote:
Okay not all black people but some black people they will try to say that I'm mixed because I'm half black and it's stupid. I am part Native American and part black that is what I am I am not and never will be black. I do not look black in any way. Then they get bitter and accuse you of "disowning your heritage" if you say your only half black. WE ARE NOT BLACK. WE ARE /HALF/ BLACK. Why do some black people try to tell us what we are????
I totally agree with you that's happened to me and my friends who are all mixed. I'm mixed with Japanese,Native American, black, Irish, & Indian. So many people have called me Mexican and black...really? I get pale in the winter but darker in the summer. I always have to deal with the blacks in my classes saying I'm disowning my black heritage and that I'm ashamed of it. They try to test me and it's annoying cause when they see my dad; who is Japanese with green eyes and tan skin, they ask if I'm adopted. So many full black people I know keep calling me black, they need to stop and call people what they really are cause I'm not ashamed of my black heritage. I still go see the black history month museums and read books about slavery and racism. So I agree with you completely.
Proudtobeasister

London, UK

#4022 Jun 26, 2013
Absidee wrote:
Okay not all black people but some black people they will try to say that I'm mixed because I'm half black and it's stupid. I am part Native American and part black that is what I am I am not and never will be black. I do not look black in any way. Then they get bitter and accuse you of "disowning your heritage" if you say your only half black. WE ARE NOT BLACK. WE ARE /HALF/ BLACK. Why do some black people try to tell us what we are????
I never call mixed race people black!

I think the people that say that to you are a)trying to wind you up b)ignorant black men who date white women but hate white men c) ignorant white women who date black women but date black men or c) white people who do not want to be associated with you or d) old generation of blacks who the white master brainwashed them into the old school 'one drop rule' and lastly e) people who just want to wind you up!

Its your call..........
Proudtobeasister

London, UK

#4023 Jun 26, 2013
i meant to say c) ignorant white women who date black men. lol.

Excuse my other errors

“be who you are”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#4024 Jun 26, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya're absolutely full of Yank BS, ya know I'm sayin'. ;-)
- here, this is Xactly how yo' delusions should be addressed
h.ttp://youtu.be/GZ_ZuTNq5qQ
What are you talking about? I'm not lying.
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#4025 Jun 27, 2013
PinkStarDust wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you that's happened to me and my friends who are all mixed. I'm mixed with Japanese,Native American, black, Irish, & Indian. So many people have called me Mexican and black...really? I get pale in the winter but darker in the summer. I always have to deal with the blacks in my classes saying I'm disowning my black heritage and that I'm ashamed of it. They try to test me and it's annoying cause when they see my dad; who is Japanese with green eyes and tan skin, they ask if I'm adopted. So many full black people I know keep calling me black, they need to stop and call people what they really are cause I'm not ashamed of my black heritage. I still go see the black history month museums and read books about slavery and racism. So I agree with you completely.
But hon, if they called you what you really are, there wouldn't be enough time in the day to do anything else...would there? Besides, who could tell that you're all those things just by looking at you? I consider myself to be your "full black", and I get lighter in winter and darker in summer too...I just happen to prefer my summer hue...whereas most "all black" folks run from it, I embrace it because I just look a helluva lot better with color.
Chris

Hattiesburg, MS

#4026 Jun 27, 2013
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, "I'm Not Black" "I'm mixed with this" "I'm Mixed With that" "I don't wanna be Black" Blah blah blah, Whan Whan, Well Let me Tell All of you Something "Hon". No One CARES what u are Mixed with the Point that all of u don't get is if you are mixed with a Drop of Black Blood you ARE BLACK!!!! Awww Boo Hoo!!! Get Over It! It's an American Rule. Always has been. And Always Will Be. And there is nothing Neither of You Can Do about it.
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#4027 Jun 29, 2013
Chris wrote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, "I'm Not Black" "I'm mixed with this" "I'm Mixed With that" "I don't wanna be Black" Blah blah blah, Whan Whan, Well Let me Tell All of you Something "Hon". No One CARES what u are Mixed with the Point that all of u don't get is if you are mixed with a Drop of Black Blood you ARE BLACK!!!! Awww Boo Hoo!!! Get Over It! It's an American Rule. Always has been. And Always Will Be. And there is nothing Neither of You Can Do about it.
That one drop rule is no more valid than the blacks are 3/4 human rule...white people started that mess to justify the dirt they did. BUT...those half breeds never get pissed off at the real source of that crap,(white folks and their breeders Buck and Kizzy), and they think that the world, especially black folks, owe them something...well they can hold their breath while kissin' my azz, tryna collect.
Mike

United States

#4028 Jun 29, 2013
Chris...You Are Right. I 100% Agree with you
Chris

Hattiesburg, MS

#4029 Jun 29, 2013
Oh Well Thank you, Mike :) it's about Time that I met someone who knows the Truth and knows that I'm Right
Chris

Hattiesburg, MS

#4030 Jul 1, 2013
And We Owe u something?? More Like Blacks and Mixed Ppl think We Owe them Something. With the Rap Music, Drugs, Crime, Etc......
Chris

Hattiesburg, MS

#4032 Jul 3, 2013
I Swear Mixed Ppl have Alot to Learn. There is a reason for that. They don't know their own Heritage because Most of them don't wanna claim their Black Heritage, Just like on this Forum. But why do u wanna Claim Your White Heritage?? Huh? Cause We Don't LIKE U. Most of ur White Mommas were Raped by Thug Gangster Black Prisoners
wise one

Loveland, OH

#4033 Jul 3, 2013
This came from slavery it was said if yu had a certain percent of black in you was considered to black sad that our ways and view point still haven't change

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WW runs down pervert 3 min Wadi 1
Malcolm X discussing his change in racial views 4 min Drilling for the ... 10
Were blacks more productive under slavery? 6 min MeSo 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min KiloEcho 43,536
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Raada 133,323
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 13 min Conscious9 155
Ghana removes visa requirements for all African... 14 min Wadi 1
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 41
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,511
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr Moses 6,246
More from around the web