Level 1

Since: Apr 13

San Francisco, CA

#3987 Jun 20, 2013
ut we are I have dark skinned African looking people on my mother's side and light, almost white skinned people on my father's side. One GG grandmother is a real american Indian and I keep her picture to prove it. The DNA say we are not straight up black either, so live with it. I am not going to ignore my other heritages in favor of only black ness because some 17 century slave owners said so to increase their profit potential by owning more black people. this is the 21st century, so live with it. Do a DNA on yourself!
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#3988 Jun 20, 2013
ASC wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we BOTH could thank for "massas" and overseers for our minority a_ses here in America! Would you like to go live in Africa? I didn't think so lol. And no pun to my African people but you people are confused because before on here I debunked the myth of Mariah being black and gave you her whole history and lineage, then you idiots switched to saying she isn't black lol. Then you mfers say the one drop rule applies so that would mean that Adriana Lima (which I keep using because she is the perfect example) is black when she clearly is not hahaha. It's simple - blacks stick to the one drop rule more these days than whites do because blacks desperately want to claim they are ALL mixed too and for them seeing biracials/mulattoes with visible African features supposedly give proof to them being able to state they are also mixed too even though both of their parents are as black as midnight blues on a Missisippi train to Georgia. Blacks love the one drop rule because to them everyone is black including all latinos to them are black (lmao). Elvis Presley would be black to you because he had big cheeks I bet lmao. Biracials with one white parent and one black parent are and will forever be HALF black, end of story. More whites today know this and take note. It's only the black people holding on to this because like I said, they desperately want to have that "proof" that they too are Latinos LMAO and Cherokee "Indian" and so forth. If these people are black, then stop calling them mixed. You can't say things like "why is that mixed boy not calling himself black?" << idiots haha.
While I know a half breed is a half breed, guess who started that one drop rule and are the original baby daddy who had the sistuh's droppin' their issues like flies but didn't want to claim any of 'em???

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3989 Jun 20, 2013
ASC wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you ^^^^. That's why I kept my response to her very short to her. Merci beaucoup!
it really doesn't matter how you respond to me the REALITY of the matter is if you show black features you will be considered BLACK by Americans. You can keep looking for people to cosign with you but at the end of the day BI RACIALS ARE BLACK PEOPLE so sorry you don't like it !!!!!! Ahhhh boo hoo to bad!! If you can actuallly pass for white nobody is gonna question your blackness so relax!! I know you hate being black but blame your parents not topix people who are just giving you a REALITY CHECK
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#3990 Jun 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> it really doesn't matter how you respond to me the REALITY of the matter is if you show black features you will be considered BLACK by Americans. You can keep looking for people to cosign with you but at the end of the day BI RACIALS ARE BLACK PEOPLE so sorry you don't like it !!!!!! Ahhhh boo hoo to bad!! If you can actuallly pass for white nobody is gonna question your blackness so relax!! I know you hate being black but blame your parents not topix people who are just giving you a REALITY CHECK
I see that your self hatred is finally coming to surface. The AA community surely is in trouble now smh....

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3991 Jun 20, 2013
ASC wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that your self hatred is finally coming to surface. The AA community surely is in trouble now smh....
what self hatred??? The only folks that hate their African ancestry are the mixed black people on here CRYING because in america they are black!! To bad so sad LMBAO
Nimrod The Rebel

Jacksonville, FL

#3992 Jun 20, 2013
I'm black, and I don't believe that mixed people are black.
Nimrod The Rebel

Jacksonville, FL

#3993 Jun 20, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
I have always said this and will say it again, if you're mixed, you're NOT BLACK, you're mixed. Nothing more, nothing less.
EXACTLY, couldn't have said it better myself.
Nimrod The Rebel

Jacksonville, FL

#3995 Jun 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> what self hatred??? The only folks that hate their African ancestry are the mixed black people on here CRYING because in america they are black!! To bad so sad LMBAO
Mixed people aren't black...... THEY'RE MIXED.
You need to accept that and get over it.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#3996 Jun 20, 2013
Nimrod The Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY, couldn't have said it better myself.
I'm glad we are on the same page. Everytime I go to a black tumblr I'll see mixed people on the page, it's so annoying.
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#3997 Jun 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> what self hatred??? The only folks that hate their African ancestry are the mixed black people on here CRYING because in america they are black!! To bad so sad LMBAO
You are absolutely right...in America they are considered black, unless the white man wants to use them as pawns and pit them against other black folks, in which many of the stupid half breeds would readily comply seeing how they hate being black so much, and they think that this means de white folks love dem and is gon' let them into their exclusive club. These folks always have a bone to pick with black folks which proves that what I've just said is true...they never question white folks who started this mess. It's just like those IR bimbos and bucks who think that the whole black race should kiss their azzes because they're with some white trash, and when the black folks don't they want to start some shyt...personally I think it's because they can't handle being with somebody white, and need all the support they can get...they sure as hell ain't gonna go asking white folks to support their "love"...and that's the bottom line.
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#3998 Jun 20, 2013
a Hermaphrodote wrote:
ut we are I have dark skinned African looking people on my mother's side and light, almost white skinned people on my father's side. One GG grandmother is a real american Indian and I keep her picture to prove it. The DNA say we are not straight up black either, so live with it. I am not going to ignore my other heritages in favor of only black ness because some 17 century slave owners said so to increase their profit potential by owning more black people. this is the 21st century, so live with it. Do a DNA on yourself!
Wah-wah-wa-a-aaaaah...I keep a picture of my real American indian great grandma so I can prove that I got some indian in me and those black folks can stop thinkin' I'm all black...Ha-ha...So what...My grandpa was a half breed who looked as Irish as the day is long...and he hated white folks, and golly gee I must be his granddaughter cause I ain't got much use for 'em either, and even less use for black azz black folks who have a need to carry proof of a dead ancestor cause evidently they can't "pass" on their own!
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#3999 Jun 20, 2013
Nimrod The Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Mixed people aren't black...... THEY'RE MIXED.
You need to accept that and get over it.
They can't accept it cause they don't want to be mixed, they want to be white, cause that's what their black parent wanted but they never taught them that the days of being fawned over come to an end once they enter the real world...which is probably why they stay pissed at black folks...who incidentally are the very people who do all the damn fawning over them in the first place...white folks don't and they're pissed because they think they should...Just like Alex Haley's "Queen"...always proclaiming her whiteness, but it didn't do her a damn bit of good cause her whining always fell on deaf white ears.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#4003 Jun 21, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> it really doesn't matter how you respond to me the REALITY of the matter is if you show black features you will be considered BLACK by Americans. You can keep looking for people to cosign with you but at the end of the day BI RACIALS ARE BLACK PEOPLE so sorry you don't like it !!!!!! Ahhhh boo hoo to bad!! If you can actuallly pass for white nobody is gonna question your blackness so relax!! I know you hate being black but blame your parents not topix people who are just giving you a REALITY CHECK
No, no, no, no, ya beez attuhli deeloodid Yank IViggiz aguhyn, babe!! ;-D Lemme teach ya the basics here, then. ;-)

- she beez cleanz w/ no jineetal urpeez nor ajpeeweez, & beez very Bramerindianeez, meanin', not black @ all, nuimeenz
h.ttp://is.gd/fayvAO

Reality check, check, check. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#4005 Jun 21, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
& the funniest part is, when deluded Yank ghetto bananas start tellin' foreign peeps what they should consider themselves in the ole Yankland. ;-D Not 'America', cause every 3rd grader kid outside the ole Yankland/USA knows America starts in former Russian Alaska, & ends in the southern Chile & Argentina. ;-) So I reckon it's 'bout time, for y'all to learn the distinction between 'Americas' & the ole Yankland/USA y'all live in. ;-D

- now I wanna see ya tell us how black is that singer dude (w/o guitar, on the right), when he ain't black, has nuttin' to do w/ Africa, & I doubt he even cares to know where Xactly the ole Yankland/USA is @
h.ttp://youtu.be/p1Y0f-bPUng

In other words, I dun see a single black dude on the link. ;-D
Chris

Hattiesburg, MS

#4006 Jun 21, 2013
I'm White, And I Mixed ppl are BLACK, it's an American Fact that We Will never Break. I feel sorry for Mixed ppl. Because I would Hate to be Labled Black. Who wants to go around town looking like a Cooked Hamburger from a Grill. XD
Pure

Washington, DC

#4007 Jun 21, 2013
sayitaintsomrcho wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely right...in America they are considered black, unless the white man wants to use them as pawns and pit them against other black folks, in which many of the stupid half breeds would readily comply seeing how they hate being black so much, and they think that this means de white folks love dem and is gon' let them into their exclusive club. These folks always have a bone to pick with black folks which proves that what I've just said is true...they never question white folks who started this mess. It's just like those IR bimbos and bucks who think that the whole black race should kiss their azzes because they're with some white trash, and when the black folks don't they want to start some shyt...personally I think it's because they can't handle being with somebody white, and need all the support they can get...they sure as hell ain't gonna go asking white folks to support their "love"...and that's the bottom line.
On the money!
Pure

Washington, DC

#4008 Jun 21, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
& the funniest part is, when deluded Yank ghetto bananas start tellin' foreign peeps what they should consider themselves in the ole Yankland. ;-D Not 'America', cause every 3rd grader kid outside the ole Yankland/USA knows America starts in former Russian Alaska, & ends in the southern Chile & Argentina. ;-) So I reckon it's 'bout time, for y'all to learn the distinction between 'Americas' & the ole Yankland/USA y'all live in. ;-D
- now I wanna see ya tell us how black is that singer dude (w/o guitar, on the right), when he ain't black, has nuttin' to do w/ Africa, & I doubt he even cares to know where Xactly the ole Yankland/USA is @
h.ttp://youtu.be/p1Y0f-bPUng
In other words, I dun see a single black dude on the link. ;-D
You talk about "Americans" or "Yanks" like you don't know the difference betweeen the America's yourself. It's understood world wide that the USA is referred to as America (Singular) and Americans, are never thought of as anyone that lives outside the US.

Many of South Americans don't even know who Simon Bolivar is. Or they have never heard of the "Jamiacan letter". Which is worse than what you claim Yank's are ignorant about.

"South American" blacks as I suppose you are, have the worse case of self-hatred I've ever seen. But as a man thinketh, so he is. You probably are black but I've seen how deep the bigotry runs with Brazilians and other Southern Americans.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#4009 Jun 21, 2013
Pure wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about "Americans" or "Yanks" like you don't know the difference betweeen the America's yourself. It's understood world wide that the USA is referred to as America (Singular) and Americans, are never thought of as anyone that lives outside the US.
Many of South Americans don't even know who Simon Bolivar is. Or they have never heard of the "Jamiacan letter". Which is worse than what you claim Yank's are ignorant about.
"South American" blacks as I suppose you are, have the worse case of self-hatred I've ever seen. But as a man thinketh, so he is. You probably are black but I've seen how deep the bigotry runs with Brazilians and other Southern Americans.
Yo, momo, Yank ignoramus. ;-) Of course I know the diff. very well, almost on the regional level. ;-D When I use the word Yanks it's clearly pin pointed on area between Russia & Canada, or Canada & Mexico. ;-) Most of S.Americans know Xactly who S.Bolivar was, & on top of that, overwhelmin' majority of L.Americans address y'all Yanks, as either 'Ustaticans','Usonians','N.Ame ricans'(which is rare), or simply Yanks. ;-D Where do ya think Yankee part comes from in 'Daddy Yankee' name, aye?! ;-) In Latin cultures around the world we dun use 'American' to describe y'all. Actually, we do, but rarely, informally & occasionally, dependin' on social groups & calsses. ;-D & ya surely know 2nd to nuttin''bout us S.Americans, dun get it twisted, yo, momo. ;-)
chacha

United States

#4010 Jun 23, 2013
First of all you don't have to be black. because Jesus was black. black people fully are his people. so really I don't care. And another thing i notice .Africans are not apart of blacks all over the world.blacks all over the world make the tribes except Africans and I have proof.so you wanna say stop calling mix people black.stop calling black people africans . And when go back to are homeland don't try to and say your black now.
bility

Voorhees, NJ

#4011 Jun 23, 2013
really though the mexicans made mixed people black and an a certain assortment of white people.. probably and other people with no black in em..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,620
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 5 min haha 596
Can Someone Help "Be_Real_Fool" with a Job, ple... 6 min BeautifulSunrise21 4
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 6 min Redefined 161
Jesus and God is not their real names... 10 min BeautifulSunrise21 28
Why protest the recent shooting in St Louis 14 min Mick- 2
How do white guys feel about white woman prefrence 14 min take ur white girl 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr sammy2 28,932
When China awakes, it will shake the West 2 hr gavindausa 98
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 98,685