Black people STOP TRYING TO MAKE US M...
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3906 May 27, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad bro?
Ya serious?! ;-D Nah, I simply stop by time allowin', do muh thaaang, & move on. No biggie, relax. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3907 May 27, 2013
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't have a clue, troll.
11.2 Million Africans survived the dreadful Middle Passage and landed as slaves in the New World. Of this total number, only 450,000 arrived in the United States." In three centuries of slavery, about 4.8 million Africans were sent to Brazil alone and millions to places such as the Caribbean and South America.
49.6% of Brazilians are black, mulatto or pardo
2. In Brazil, people of African decent are categorized through several groups mainly pardo, black and mulatto
3. Afro Brazilian ancestry belongs to two major groups¬óWest African and Bantu; West African include the Yoruba, Ewe, Fanti-Ashanti, Ga-Adangbe, Igbo, Fon and Mandinka tribes; The Bantu tribe was brought mainly from Angola, Congo, Zimbabwe and Mozambique
4. Slavery in Brazil was officially abolished on May 13, 1888
Doggy, The largest percent of those West/Central African slaves were taken to Brazil. While over 400,000 were brought here to the us, 4 million were taken to Brazil.
Obviously, ya're a stuck on dumb Yank ghetto trollin' clueless IVigger banana, that doesn't know a shyat beyond yo' hood borders, let alone the world, & so much less BRA. ;-D But I do know a lot when it comes to ole Yankland & y'all delusional Yank IVigger bananas. ;-) Lemme teach ya some factual & historical basics, relatin' Americas together. ;-D

1. Some time around 1850 British newspapers brought an interestin' info to the public eye on both sides of Atlantic. ;-) It's said/believed/specul8d, that outta all African slaves brought to the 'New World'/America/Abya Yala (true Amerindian name for 'America'), the biggest number reached BRA. ;-) & percentages look like this:

Portuguese America/BRA - 38.5%
British America (minus North America)- 18.4%
Spanish Empire - 17.5%
French Americas - 13.6%
British North America - 6.45%
English Americas - 3.25%
Dutch West Indies - 2.0%
Danish West Indies - 0.3%
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3908 May 27, 2013
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't have a clue, troll.
11.2 Million Africans survived the dreadful Middle Passage and landed as slaves in the New World. Of this total number, only 450,000 arrived in the United States." In three centuries of slavery, about 4.8 million Africans were sent to Brazil alone and millions to places such as the Caribbean and South America.
49.6% of Brazilians are black, mulatto or pardo
2. In Brazil, people of African decent are categorized through several groups mainly pardo, black and mulatto
3. Afro Brazilian ancestry belongs to two major groups¬óWest African and Bantu; West African include the Yoruba, Ewe, Fanti-Ashanti, Ga-Adangbe, Igbo, Fon and Mandinka tribes; The Bantu tribe was brought mainly from Angola, Congo, Zimbabwe and Mozambique
4. Slavery in Brazil was officially abolished on May 13, 1888
Doggy, The largest percent of those West/Central African slaves were taken to Brazil. While over 400,000 were brought here to the us, 4 million were taken to Brazil.
However, like I st8d before, British newspapers reported the followin' number of slaves by countries they had confident intel on. & the numbers (around 1850) look like this:

USA/ole Yankland: 3095000 slaves
BRA: 3250000 slaves
Spanish colonies: 900000 slaves
South American republics: 140000 slaves
Dutch Colonies: 85000 slaves
African Settlements (on the Atlantic coast): 30000 slaves

In other words, although BRA received the biggest number of African slaves (38.5%) vs ole Yankland + Canada 10%, BRA around 1850 had only 155000 more slaves than ole Yankland. ;-D It makes sense. BTW,'mulatto' is not counted separ8ly in BRA, so ya spout BS. ;-)

2. The same thaaang applies,'mulatto' is not registered as a racial group anywhere in BRA. ;-D We just use it in everyday informal speech, though.'Pardo'(brown/mixed), on the other hand includes ALL mixed peeps, even those that have nuttin' to do w/ Africa, but are of mixed Asian & Amerindian descent. ;-)

3. Ya have to Xtended W.African groups, when it comes to BRA, & even Bantu groups. ;-D Genetically, most of us Afro-BRA peeps are of Bantu descent, who were brought even from Tanzania, Madagascar, southern Kenya, Malawi, Zambia & neighborin' S.African regions, beside those ya already listed. ;-) There are records of even S.Asian & SE.Asian slaves brought to BRA by the l8 18th century. ;-D

4. Slavery in BRA was already half abolished in the year 1871 w/ the law that freed all slaves older than 60 yrs, as well as kids born to slave parents. ;-) The 1st BRA st8 to abolish slavery was NE.BRA Ceara in 1884, which is pretty close to ole Yankland's 1865. ;-D

Class dismissed, kiddo. ;-) & dun forget, around 1850, the number of slaves in the ole Yankland was only 155000 less than in BRA. ;-D
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#3909 May 28, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Adriana comes from a NE.BRA Afro-Amerindian very mixed st8, known as Bahia. ;-) I heard so many versions of her ancestry that I dunno where the PR ends & reality begins anymore. ;-D A cross section of all her claimed ancestry, from the point of view of a BRA dude, would be, Portuguese, Swiss, French, Japanese, Bramerindian & Afro-Caribbean zambo. ;-)
- as for dumb Yank M.Cary, here ya can see what she says 'bout her Venezuelan ancestry. Accordin' to her she's only 1/8 Venezuelan ;-D
h.ttp://youtu.be/q3EBDD1VjBc
Top of the evening Uru! Well I've read on her ancestry and compared it to what she actually stated in two interviews and that she did indeed state she is also part African. So you pretty much dubbed her ancestry correct, it's just the way she or others like myself word it I guess. I see why Mariah Carey doesn't really identify with her Venezuelan or hispanic ancestry being that I don't think her father was in her life for the most part.
Kaz

Atlanta, GA

#3910 Jun 7, 2013
Absidee wrote:
Okay not all black people but some black people they will try to say that I'm mixed because I'm half black and it's stupid. I am part Native American and part black that is what I am I am not and never will be black. I do not look black in any way. Then they get bitter and accuse you of "disowning your heritage" if you say your only half black. WE ARE NOT BLACK. WE ARE /HALF/ BLACK. Why do some black people try to tell us what we are????
Are you friggen retarded? Do you even know what Black is? If you're a quarter black you're Black. ALL Black people are mixed to some extend. If they weren't, then the race African wouldn't even exist. And yes, you need to own up to your heritage, you're not mixed race, there is no race that's just mixed. That's ridiculous, stop trying to be something you're not. If people called you Native American, you would be okay with it, and you know it. By the way, Im half Black and half Norwegian, but I don't tell anyone im Norwegian until they ask what's my specific race. Don't be a retard.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3911 Jun 7, 2013
Kaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you friggen retarded? Do you even know what Black is? If you're a quarter black you're Black. ALL Black people are mixed to some extend. If they weren't, then the race African wouldn't even exist. And yes, you need to own up to your heritage, you're not mixed race, there is no race that's just mixed. That's ridiculous, stop trying to be something you're not. If people called you Native American, you would be okay with it, and you know it. By the way, Im half Black and half Norwegian, but I don't tell anyone im Norwegian until they ask what's my specific race. Don't be a retard.
Then yo' race is a Yank mulatto, & ya surely ain't Norwegian. ;-)
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#3912 Jun 7, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Then yo' race is a Yank mulatto, & ya surely ain't Norwegian. ;-)
No i think she just worded it really badly. I hope she meant that she doesn't overtly just say "oh i'm half norwegian" unless people ask....i think that's what she meant that she doesn't broadcast that she's half norwegian.
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#3913 Jun 9, 2013
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen wrote:
<quoted text>
No i think she just worded it really badly. I hope she meant that she doesn't overtly just say "oh i'm half norwegian" unless people ask....i think that's what she meant that she doesn't broadcast that she's half norwegian.
She probably knows that if she's half black and half Norwegian and if asked and she replied, "Oh, I'm Norwegian," after the smirks and looks of incredulity, someone is bound to say..."Nigguh, please! Personally, I know that being half white and half black doesn't make you black, but black people will never let go of that notion because white people spoon fed it to them ages ago, to keep them in line...and it still works. Now if she said "Oh I'm Norwegian", like that supposed to mean that she's special...then I would be the first person to say "Nigguh, Please...just to piss her off.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3914 Jun 13, 2013
Jannette wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess if there was a rule stating that "the moon was made of cream cheeze",you'd go along with that too,irregardless of how rediculous it is,just because it is a rule.
I don't know why people feel so obligated to respect dumb rules.I quess because the American educational system,educates Americans to be conformers,instead individualists who analyze for things themselves
You do realize that the "one drop rule" was put into effect by RACIST whites who looked down on the black race(was called n-gro at the time) for the sole purpose of segregated blacks,and denying blacks equality from the rest of the American society? And here blacks are honoring a rule that was set up this way AMAZING!!!
Your manner of mindless following-is what is wrong the the American educational system,-it doesn't teach Americans to come out of school analyzing and thinking things out for themselves,but just to go along with the flow,no matter how stupid it might be.
if you look at the consensus the term black or african american has no affiliation with genetically being black..all it states is that if one ancestors decended from sub sarah africa ..
Thus whether we are mixed or not politically we are considered black.

The majority of african americana are mixed 80%..some are mixed directly and some indirectly...

Its not like mixed people do not have african features.. Every mixed peraon ive seen in america can pass for one or more erhnic tribes in africa...
WILLMC

Syracuse, NY

#3915 Jun 17, 2013
OK I HAVE TO AGREE WITH PERSON AT THE TOP I TO HATE BEING CALLED BLACK I'M MIXED RACE,BUT THERE ON RACE I WOULD LOVE TO BE AND THAT IS ASIAN WONT LIE I DREAM OF BEING BUT IT NOT IN MY NATIONALLY,BUT I AINT PROUD O MY AFICAN ROOTS AT ALL BECAUSE PRIED IS THE ENMEY OF GOD AND YES IT IS THAT WHAT HAPPEND TO LUICFER HE WAS PROUDFUL,AND FILLE WITH PRIDE,AND WAS CAST IN TO HELL FOR HIS ARRAGANCE SO THE PERSON AT THE TOP I UNDERSAND WERE YOUR COMING FROM,AND YES MOST MIXED PEOPLE DO HATE BEING CALLED BLACK I'M ONE,AND I LIKE BEING CALLED MIXED,AND TRUST IF YOU DON'T LIKE GO f YOUR SELF PEOPLE CALL ME MIXED OR ELSE AND TRUST I'M KIND OF CRAZY,SINCE I WAS RAISED WITH NATIVES AMERICANS AND IT ONE OF MAN Y OF THE CULTURES I'M MIXED WITH,AN D I WAS TOUGHT TO RESPECT SOME ONES DECISION SO Absidee,I AGREE WITH NO MIXED PERSON WANTS TO BE BLACK WE ARE MIXED WE ARE ARE OWN RACE LIKE PEOPLE OR DONT BECAUSE I TO AM SICK OF BEING CALLED BLACK WHEN I AM MIXED,AND I WONT LIEBEING MIXED IS WAY BETTER THEN BEING BLACK,AND I WONT LIE CALL ME ANY NAME IN THE BOOK IF I WONT BACK DOWN FROM THE DEVIL OR OR GOD I WONT BACK DOWN TO YOU,SO I HAVE TO SAY I'M CHRISTIAN,AND I'M MIXED RACE NOT BLACK AND YEA IF SAY I'M NOT PROUD THEN YOUR RIGHT THEN I WONT HAVE TO AWSNER TO GOD FOR BEING PROUDFUL LIKE THE DEVIL BUT ALL THOSE THAT ARE PROUD OF THEERE RACE WILL SO I LAGOUGGHT THE PROUDFUL HEARTS YOU BE BURNING NEXT TO THE KI9NG OF PRIDE THE DEVIL XD GOOD LUCKON YOUR PRIDE BECASUE WITH PRIDE COME THE FALL AND GOD IS THE ENEMY OF PRIDE AND PROUDFUL HEARTS
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#3916 Jun 17, 2013
WILLMC wrote:
OK I HAVE TO AGREE WITH PERSON AT THE TOP I TO HATE BEING CALLED BLACK I'M MIXED RACE,BUT THERE ON RACE I WOULD LOVE TO BE AND THAT IS ASIAN WONT LIE I DREAM OF BEING BUT IT NOT IN MY NATIONALLY,BUT I AINT PROUD O MY AFICAN ROOTS AT ALL BECAUSE PRIED IS THE ENMEY OF GOD AND YES IT IS THAT WHAT HAPPEND TO LUICFER HE WAS PROUDFUL,AND FILLE WITH PRIDE,AND WAS CAST IN TO HELL FOR HIS ARRAGANCE SO THE PERSON AT THE TOP I UNDERSAND WERE YOUR COMING FROM,AND YES MOST MIXED PEOPLE DO HATE BEING CALLED BLACK I'M ONE,AND I LIKE BEING CALLED MIXED,AND TRUST IF YOU DON'T LIKE GO f YOUR SELF PEOPLE CALL ME MIXED OR ELSE AND TRUST I'M KIND OF CRAZY,SINCE I WAS RAISED WITH NATIVES AMERICANS AND IT ONE OF MAN Y OF THE CULTURES I'M MIXED WITH,AN D I WAS TOUGHT TO RESPECT SOME ONES DECISION SO Absidee,I AGREE WITH NO MIXED PERSON WANTS TO BE BLACK WE ARE MIXED WE ARE ARE OWN RACE LIKE PEOPLE OR DONT BECAUSE I TO AM SICK OF BEING CALLED BLACK WHEN I AM MIXED,AND I WONT LIEBEING MIXED IS WAY BETTER THEN BEING BLACK,AND I WONT LIE CALL ME ANY NAME IN THE BOOK IF I WONT BACK DOWN FROM THE DEVIL OR OR GOD I WONT BACK DOWN TO YOU,SO I HAVE TO SAY I'M CHRISTIAN,AND I'M MIXED RACE NOT BLACK AND YEA IF SAY I'M NOT PROUD THEN YOUR RIGHT THEN I WONT HAVE TO AWSNER TO GOD FOR BEING PROUDFUL LIKE THE DEVIL BUT ALL THOSE THAT ARE PROUD OF THEERE RACE WILL SO I LAGOUGGHT THE PROUDFUL HEARTS YOU BE BURNING NEXT TO THE KI9NG OF PRIDE THE DEVIL XD GOOD LUCKON YOUR PRIDE BECASUE WITH PRIDE COME THE FALL AND GOD IS THE ENEMY OF PRIDE AND PROUDFUL HEARTS
Say Wha-a-aaaaat!!!...and next time...try to say it in English.
Price Line

Wake Forest, NC

#3917 Jun 17, 2013
Absidee wrote:
Okay not all black people but some black people they will try to say that I'm mixed because I'm half black and it's stupid. I am part Native American and part black that is what I am I am not and never will be black. I do not look black in any way. Then they get bitter and accuse you of "disowning your heritage" if you say your only half black. WE ARE NOT BLACK. WE ARE /HALF/ BLACK. Why do some black people try to tell us what we are????
You stupid azz! the white man called you an indian but part of your people are not even indian either because real indians come from the country of india! Yet you and your dumb azz ancestors accepted that shyt! If you are part black then you are indeed part black and native american! The truth be known about it there were even blacks here long before the crackers came! So even your so called indian ancestors my indeed have black in them also! So don't be so damn quick to rush to judgement and be ashamed if a black persson regards your stupid azz as black! You should be proud of both of your heritage! The white man is never going to accept your azz whether you are black or a so called indian so just chill your dumb azz out and exist! lol
Price Line

Wake Forest, NC

#3918 Jun 17, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> LOL my father I's bi racial and he doesn't have an IDENTITY crisis he's doesn't deny either of his parents! If someone asks him what he is he makes it simple " I'm black and white" he doesn't go around looking stupid talking about " I'm not black because he is and he doesn't deny his white mom either my granny . So like I say most black Americans have white ancestry down the line either a parent like mine or a great grandfather that is white or bi racial! You are not special that's almost ALL of us! Even dark skin blacks can have one great grandparent that is white or another nationality that's why black Americans come in so many colors not to mention how the slave master made his way into the bedroom of his African slaves that our mixed history!!! The point is if you have visable black features you are considered black nobody is denying their other parent! Bi racials were slaves just like anybody else and you were discriminated by white people like anybody else. Bi racials were hung on trees by the KKK they didn't give a dam about your white mammy and still don't you are a n...ga to them so stop placing all the blame on black people. If you hate being black so much and associated with blackness then move to another country because as long as you live in the US you are black. It has nothing to Do with genetics almost all of us have mixed ancestry from waaaay back during slavery or more recent mixing
You said a mouthful there! Because you are absolutely correct!
WILLMC

Syracuse, NY

#3919 Jun 17, 2013
sayitaintsomrcho wrote:
<quoted text>Say Wha-a-aaaaat!!!...and next time...try to say it in English.
DUDE I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY AND YES I WONT BE KNOW FOR MY BLACKNESS,I WANT TO ADDRESS AS MIXED RACE,AND YES I AINT NO OBAMA SUPPORT LIKE YOU,SINCE YOU ALL SEMM TO LOVE HIM ,HE IS A DEGARACE TO ALL MIXED PEOPLE TAKE A SIDEI WONT LIE ONE DAY THERE WILL BE A REVOLUTION AND TOO ALL THESE LACK THINK THEY CAN CALL ALL USE MIXED BLACK YOU ARE DEAD ASS WRONG WHEN THE OTHER RIASE AGIANST YOU WE WILL ABAND YOU AND TRUST WE WILL IT IS ALREADY IN MOTION FOR THIS TO HAPPEND,ABND MIXED RACE PEOPLE ARE NOT BLACK FOR TH E HOUNDER TIME I'M MORE MIXED THEN THAT LADY UP THEREAND YES WHEN OBAMA DAM PUT DOWN THOSE,THA HANDCAPP AND WHITE PEOPLE HI PISSED ME TTH FUCKIN OFFF SO AS I STAND WITHTHE TEA PARTY AS WELL IF YOU LIKE TO KNOW AND YES MIXED PEOPLE WILL BE THERE OWN RACE ,COME HELL TO HIGH WATER,AND I MEAN EVEN IF WE HAVE TO UNLEASHE HELL TO BE ARE OWN RACE

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3920 Jun 17, 2013
SHUT UP!!! In america if you have black features you will be considered black whether you like it or not!!! So move to Latin America or England if you don't like it!!! It's WHITE people who started the One drop rule and its white people in enforced it!! Write a letter to them not us!!!!!
Price Line

Wake Forest, NC

#3921 Jun 17, 2013
WILLMC wrote:
<quoted text>DUDE I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY AND YES I WONT BE KNOW FOR MY BLACKNESS,I WANT TO ADDRESS AS MIXED RACE,AND YES I AINT NO OBAMA SUPPORT LIKE YOU,SINCE YOU ALL SEMM TO LOVE HIM ,HE IS A DEGARACE TO ALL MIXED PEOPLE TAKE A SIDEI WONT LIE ONE DAY THERE WILL BE A REVOLUTION AND TOO ALL THESE LACK THINK THEY CAN CALL ALL USE MIXED BLACK YOU ARE DEAD ASS WRONG WHEN THE OTHER RIASE AGIANST YOU WE WILL ABAND YOU AND TRUST WE WILL IT IS ALREADY IN MOTION FOR THIS TO HAPPEND,ABND MIXED RACE PEOPLE ARE NOT BLACK FOR TH E HOUNDER TIME I'M MORE MIXED THEN THAT LADY UP THEREAND YES WHEN OBAMA DAM PUT DOWN THOSE,THA HANDCAPP AND WHITE PEOPLE HI PISSED ME TTH FUCKIN OFFF SO AS I STAND WITHTHE TEA PARTY AS WELL IF YOU LIKE TO KNOW AND YES MIXED PEOPLE WILL BE THERE OWN RACE ,COME HELL TO HIGH WATER,AND I MEAN EVEN IF WE HAVE TO UNLEASHE HELL TO BE ARE OWN RACE
Oh, so you a dam cablanasian too right? Well you and Tiger woods get in a dam row boat and go to a desert island and start the country of Cablinasia! Your black azz is black and thats that! Tell the white man that you are just high yellah just a shade or two darker than he is and that you ain't black and see what he says about it! lol chances is he will hang your black azz!
WILLMC

Syracuse, NY

#3922 Jun 18, 2013
Price Line wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so you a dam cablanasian too right? Well you and Tiger woods get in a dam row boat and go to a desert island and start the country of Cablinasia! Your black azz is black and thats that! Tell the white man that you are just high yellah just a shade or two darker than he is and that you ain't black and see what he says about it! lol chances is he will hang your black azz!
THE HELL I AM MOTHER F***,I'LL COME TO YOU KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ,AND I'LL MAKE WISSH NEVER CALL ME BLACK AGIAN,I AINT LIKE OBAMA IAINT GOING AROUND GOING TO BE CALLED BLACK,LIKE SHIT TO HELL I WILL,IHATE WHEN PEOPLE ADDRESS ME THAT WAY I AINT HAVING TRUST ME,YOU MUST BE UNDER AGE TO POST THIS SHIT ,I'M COME AND KICK YOU DAM ASS FOR CALLING ME BLACK ,I HAVE ALREADY BEEN DISOWNED BY MY BLACK PARTY OF THE FAMILY I HAVE TO SAY I'M DAM HAPPYY ON THAT,I SEEN HOW YOU SONS OF BITCH ACT AND I HAVE TO SAY YOU WILL ANSWER FOR YOUR PRIDE TO LORD SINCE HE HATE ALL PEOPLE THAT ARE PRIDFUL CASUE IT REMINDS HIM OF HIS REBLUOS SON LUCIFER , I WONT LET YOU GET ME DOWN AND YES I'M MIXED RACE NOT BLACK,YOU EITHER TAKE AS I S YOUR SHHOUT THE HELL UP,AND DUDE I DONT KNOW WERE YOU LIVE OR WERE YOUR LOCATED BUT I'M TELLING I'M SICJK OF BEING CALLED BLACK AND TRUST I'M ONE PISSED OFF MIXED DUDE ,AND IW OULD HURT YOU IF YOU SAID TO MY FACE,AND YES I'M CRAZY AS HELL ,EVEN THE DEVIL WANTS TO BE ME.SO TO THE HELL WITH YOU DUDE IF YOUR BLACK FINE BUT I'M MIXED RACE FOR LIFE,ND IF YOU DO CALL ME BLACK I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ,AND TRUST ME I'M FUCK SERIOUSNESS AS HELL.
The Man

Houston, TX

#3923 Jun 18, 2013
Jannette wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess if there was a rule stating that "the moon was made of cream cheeze",you'd go along with that too,irregardless of how rediculous it is,just because it is a rule.
I don't know why people feel so obligated to respect dumb rules.I quess because the American educational system,educates Americans to be conformers,instead individualists who analyze for things themselves
You do realize that the "one drop rule" was put into effect by RACIST whites who looked down on the black race(was called n-gro at the time) for the sole purpose of segregated blacks,and denying blacks equality from the rest of the American society? And here blacks are honoring a rule that was set up this way AMAZING!!!
Your manner of mindless following-is what is wrong the the American educational system,-it doesn't teach Americans to come out of school analyzing and thinking things out for themselves,but just to go along with the flow,no matter how stupid it might be.
On one hand I'm inclined to agree with you about " going with the flow" being wrong, i.e. political correctness has been one of the most damaging things in years. It basically stiffles creativity. On the other hand historically I have to disagree.
Your attack on the American education system is unfounded. Don't you think that it is interesting that a great deal of the world comes to America for their higher level academics. Most of all to develope the most non conformist thinking in the world.
The Man

Houston, TX

#3924 Jun 18, 2013
WILLMC wrote:
Now Dats what I'm talken bout! Zackly!
ASC news reporter

Castle Rock, CO

#3925 Jun 18, 2013
Someone tell me if this woman below in the video should consider herself a black woman. Please listen to her explain her racial makeup -

http://youtu.be/-W-v5sNZAkc

Is she a black woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,643,817
WM please dont sexually molest the Turkeys 5 min Marcus Washington 11
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 11 min Dixieeland 131
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 11 min sbt 23
Maceo the Sociopath is HAS NO WHERE TO GO ON TH... 18 min Sbt 1
News Latinos and Whiteness 57 min UruEuWauWau 42
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 1 hr UruEuWauWau 983
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr Blackhead Popper 394
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Yomamma 1,603
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 11 hr KIR SUCKA 28