Black people STOP TRYING TO MAKE US M...
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#3864 May 26, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird how they are happy to obediently call the 33% mixed Anglo Americans white!
Right. It's funny because some of these same people were referring to Mariah Carey as a black woman when I first came to this forum, then when I posted pics and history on her REAL background and her parents ancestry, now the woman is "mixed." Either it's about looks or it isn't. They are confusing. I've seen blacks refer to my Puerto Rican friend as a black girl and when she denied that, they went into the whole look and feature thing as well. Let me get you with this one though....she is a WHITE latina. She has features of that PR lady who was Miss Puerto Rico, Dyanara or something like that. The girl clearly is of Spanish descent (pointy nose and semi thin lips) but somehow because she gets darker, she has African ancestry. That 33% Anglo American comment though, I feel you. Anglo Americans even have a slightly different look from European born whites, but "they are pure whites." America and how people see things are definitely strange. Black or white, that's it. If you're from Colombia with tanned skin, you are a black latino.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3865 May 26, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. It's funny because some of these same people were referring to Mariah Carey as a black woman when I first came to this forum, then when I posted pics and history on her REAL background and her parents ancestry, now the woman is "mixed." Either it's about looks or it isn't. They are confusing. I've seen blacks refer to my Puerto Rican friend as a black girl and when she denied that, they went into the whole look and feature thing as well. Let me get you with this one though....she is a WHITE latina. She has features of that PR lady who was Miss Puerto Rico, Dyanara or something like that. The girl clearly is of Spanish descent (pointy nose and semi thin lips) but somehow because she gets darker, she has African ancestry. That 33% Anglo American comment though, I feel you. Anglo Americans even have a slightly different look from European born whites, but "they are pure whites." America and how people see things are definitely strange. Black or white, that's it. If you're from Colombia with tanned skin, you are a black latino.
WRONG!! If you are from Columbia and you have kinky hair a broad nose, full lips and you look like a person of African decent you will be considered black.!!! There are plenty of native people with tan skin but they do not have African features and nobody is gonna call them black at all. Also it's like you guys are so desperate to be special. There are plenty black people in the US that if they traveled to brazil or other Latin countries they wouldn't be considered black there either not just bi racials. It's almost like you guys think you are the only people that have other ancestry in them when studies have shown that most AA have white ancestry and sometimes native as well that's the point!!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#3866 May 26, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> WRONG!! If you are from Columbia and you have kinky hair a broad nose, full lips and you look like a person of African decent you will be considered black.!!! There are plenty of native people with tan skin but they do not have African features and nobody is gonna call them black at all. Also it's like you guys are so desperate to be special. There are plenty black people in the US that if they traveled to brazil or other Latin countries they wouldn't be considered black there either not just bi racials. It's almost like you guys think you are the only people that have other ancestry in them when studies have shown that most AA have white ancestry and sometimes native as well that's the point!!
What are each of your parents ancestry? Where does it trace back and are both black or both white? Which one of your parents are white madam? It's not that we're trying to be special. It's just that we are trying to love BOTH of our parents be that one is black and the other one is white. Why are you vile humans (both black and white) trying to force us to hate one of our parents? What is your agenda here? When I say your agenda I mean the group who's trying to force us to deny and hate one of our parents. I can trace my entire heritage back down to the city. Can blacks in America say the same? Again, it's not that we want to be special. We just want to be accurate so when we go to places such as France, UK, and others we don't look like idiots telling these people we are black (having blonde hair, blue eyes, and a flat "back"). And fyi, if it makes you feel any better, most mulattoes (I am not a mulatto by definition technically) DO identify more with their black/African side and refer to themselves as black. The OP is a small minority of us who will not deny their white, hispanic, Asian, or non-black parent just to make blacks feel better about themselves. That's all I am saying.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3867 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
What are each of your parents ancestry? Where does it trace back and are both black or both white? Which one of your parents are white madam? It's not that we're trying to be special. It's just that we are trying to love BOTH of our parents be that one is black and the other one is white. Why are you vile humans (both black and white) trying to force us to hate one of our parents? What is your agenda here? When I say your agenda I mean the group who's trying to force us to deny and hate one of our parents. I can trace my entire heritage back down to the city. Can blacks in America say the same? Again, it's not that we want to be special. We just want to be accurate so when we go to places such as France, UK, and others we don't look like idiots telling these people we are black (having blonde hair, blue eyes, and a flat "back"). And fyi, if it makes you feel any better, most mulattoes (I am not a mulatto by definition technically) DO identify more with their black/African side and refer to themselves as black. The OP is a small minority of us who will not deny their white, hispanic, Asian, or non-black parent just to make blacks feel better about themselves. That's all I am saying.
LOL my father I's bi racial and he doesn't have an IDENTITY crisis he's doesn't deny either of his parents! If someone asks him what he is he makes it simple " I'm black and white" he doesn't go around looking stupid talking about " I'm not black because he is and he doesn't deny his white mom either my granny . So like I say most black Americans have white ancestry down the line either a parent like mine or a great grandfather that is white or bi racial! You are not special that's almost ALL of us! Even dark skin blacks can have one great grandparent that is white or another nationality that's why black Americans come in so many colors not to mention how the slave master made his way into the bedroom of his African slaves that our mixed history!!! The point is if you have visable black features you are considered black nobody is denying their other parent! Bi racials were slaves just like anybody else and you were discriminated by white people like anybody else. Bi racials were hung on trees by the KKK they didn't give a dam about your white mammy and still don't you are a n...ga to them so stop placing all the blame on black people. If you hate being black so much and associated with blackness then move to another country because as long as you live in the US you are black. It has nothing to Do with genetics almost all of us have mixed ancestry from waaaay back during slavery or more recent mixing
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3868 May 26, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
SERGIO GARCIA surely considers mixed people black and he's from Spain and not American
Nah, he doesn't. ;-) Unfortun8ly, some Yanks, & especially Yank IViggers, are too dumb to understand his pun. ;-D Now ya prove me wrong if ya can. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3870 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you know what genetics are? Don't make mixed people black when first - mixed people do not only pertain to people of black admixture but also Asian/white, Honduran (latino)/black, etc etc. Secondly, why refer to mixed people as mixed people, then in the same breath refer to them as solely black? America has a one drop rule that has nothing to do with genetics but pure laws. White can not produce black and vice versa. What do you consider Adriana Lima as when she is Japanese, African (that's black), Portuguese, and some other racial makeup I forgot. What do you consider Mariah Carey as when her father was actually AA and Venezuelan (Venezuela is in South America, not Africa fyi) while her mother is Irish American? AA, Venezuelan, and Irish = black?? Africans are not indigenous to the west but to Africa which is east.
Actually, Adriana comes from a NE.BRA Afro-Amerindian very mixed st8, known as Bahia. ;-) I heard so many versions of her ancestry that I dunno where the PR ends & reality begins anymore. ;-D A cross section of all her claimed ancestry, from the point of view of a BRA dude, would be, Portuguese, Swiss, French, Japanese, Bramerindian & Afro-Caribbean zambo. ;-)

- as for dumb Yank M.Cary, here ya can see what she says 'bout her Venezuelan ancestry. Accordin' to her she's only 1/8 Venezuelan ;-D
h.ttp://youtu.be/q3EBDD1VjBc
Samuel

United States

#3871 May 26, 2013
Many biracial people publicly identify themselves with only one race (for example, either black or white, but not both). President Obama raised eyebrows when he checked only one box on his 2010 Census form: "Black, African American, or Negro." Halle Berry (who is biracial), in discussing her one-quarter black daughter, Nahla, has stated, "I feel she's black. I'm black and I'm her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory." When pressed on why Nahla, who is 75 percent white, should be considered black, she conceded that Nahla may ultimately have some choice in the matter, but added, "I think, largely, that will be based on how the world identifies her." In other words, according to Berry, regardless of how she may choose to self-identify, as long as she has "one drop" of black blood, the world will see her as black.

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/in-the-eye-...

I
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3872 May 26, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> girl don't nobody give too shits about genetics!!! Most African Americans are genetically mixed. You always hollering about genetics when this is about CULTURE and you know that shi! You can come on topix all day whining and at the end of the day when you walk outside and you have African features you are BLACK!!! Tiger always talking that KLABAASIAN BULL and you now see how people perceive him as a BLACK man even the Spanish dude SERGIO sees tiger as black that's why he said what he said!!! So again no matter how mixed you are if you look black you will be considered black! You know that and it pisses you off too dam bad! Blame the white people who started all this mess!! The thread should really be called WHITE PEOPLE stop calling us mixed people BLACK!!!! Because its really white people who will remind you that you are NOT white and they consider you black!!
Really, ya're totally lost, my Yank IViggress. ;-) Sergio Garcia, & ya should really prove otherways, didn't say a single word 'bout how he sees MIXED peeps, or feels 'bout 'em/us in general. ;-) The problem w/ stuck on dumb Yank IViggers is that they lack the basic knowledge 'bout the world, so they're incapable of graspin' who & where in the world eats chicken. Next time I reckon he should use 'rice' instead of 'chicken', if he wants to tease W.African descendants for real. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3873 May 26, 2013
Samuel wrote:
Many biracial people publicly identify themselves with only one race (for example, either black or white, but not both). President Obama raised eyebrows when he checked only one box on his 2010 Census form: "Black, African American, or Negro." Halle Berry (who is biracial), in discussing her one-quarter black daughter, Nahla, has stated, "I feel she's black. I'm black and I'm her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory." When pressed on why Nahla, who is 75 percent white, should be considered black, she conceded that Nahla may ultimately have some choice in the matter, but added, "I think, largely, that will be based on how the world identifies her." In other words, according to Berry, regardless of how she may choose to self-identify, as long as she has "one drop" of black blood, the world will see her as black.
.../201104/the-one-drop-rule-h ow-black-is-black
I
'The world' says she, aye?! ;-) What the fuhckin' world?! That dumb Yank skunk mulatto byatch is too dumb to even grasp what the word 'world' really stands for, let alone anythin' else. ;-D 'Nahla' looks more light-skinned mulatto, than other Yank quadroons. ;-)

- for Xample this Yank quadroon gyal can easily pass for a white Yank, she's too pale even for a typical light-skinned mulatto, & very Scandinavian lookin'. In BRA, however, we call her race 'caitaia' ;-D
h.ttp://is.gd/QfIrDs
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3874 May 26, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
i have to disagree with this. Usually we see eye to eye, but i have to agree with blaqhoney on this one. Obama is a TRUE AFRICAN-American mulatto. The mulattoes that are half african american and half white american are more like quadroons, seeing as the avg "black" american is 1/4 white according to genetic research.
Yeah,'average' of those 40% visibly mixed Yank IVigger individuals, not of the rest little to nuttin' mixed 60%. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3875 May 26, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
i am black, but i look mixed. My ancestors weren't listed as black on census either. But we all identify and are treated as black, now what?
Ya're basically a white Yank & ya even look like one, let's not pretend here. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3876 May 26, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> Mariah Carey says she's mixed and I've heard her refer to herself as black that's her prerogative but that's an extreme case! I'm talking about bi racial with clear African/black features going around talking about I'm not black!! Lol yeah maybe in Canada' and brazil but here you are BLACK
Before ya even reach BRA, ya should start from or w/ Mexico, & then slowly move southwards. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3877 May 26, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> thank you she is always talking about genetics when that's not what it's about ! When u are 1/2 black 1/4 black 1/3 black at the end of the day you get racist treatment just like anybody else. I'm yellow as hell let a white woman jump in front of me and hail a taxi the taxi will pass me up for her! It happened before! Let me be in the wrong part of Mississippi and the kkk will mess with me because they see black they are not gonna say " oh she looked mixed I'm not gonna harass her" and I highly doubt if they take time to interview me to learn about my white granny nor do they care"
Well, that's simply b/c ya're Yank Black & ya look 'black', my Yank IViggress. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3878 May 26, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> WRONG!! If you are from Columbia and you have kinky hair a broad nose, full lips and you look like a person of African decent you will be considered black.!!! There are plenty of native people with tan skin but they do not have African features and nobody is gonna call them black at all. Also it's like you guys are so desperate to be special. There are plenty black people in the US that if they traveled to brazil or other Latin countries they wouldn't be considered black there either not just bi racials. It's almost like you guys think you are the only people that have other ancestry in them when studies have shown that most AA have white ancestry and sometimes native as well that's the point!!
Ya're too much preachin''bout BRA although ya know very, very little 'bout BRA, honey. ;-) Most that ya gathered comes from Anglo i-net sites, & that's 2nd to nuttin' & useless, when it comes to BRA & many other complex countries & societies beyond ole Yankland's borders. ;-D From what I see daily, some 60-70% of all y'all Yank IViggers would be seen as IViggers even in BRA. ;-) But some 30-40%(Appalachian melungeons & non-Black Yank Louisiana Creoles included) would be seen anythin' but 'black'. ;-D In reality, the number of mixtures in ole Yankland is too little if compared to BRA, for obvious reasosn, so it wouldn't be too hard to break all y'all Yank IViggers in max. 3-4 basic groups (IViggers bein' the biggest group, dark mulattoes comes as 2nd, light mulattoes as a minor group, & lastly generic mixed-race as a very small group made mostly of Appalachian melungeons, Yank Louisiana Creoles & some recent/modern Yank IR offsprings). ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3879 May 26, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> LOL my father I's bi racial and he doesn't have an IDENTITY crisis he's doesn't deny either of his parents! If someone asks him what he is he makes it simple " I'm black and white" he doesn't go around looking stupid talking about " I'm not black because he is and he doesn't deny his white mom either my granny . So like I say most black Americans have white ancestry down the line either a parent like mine or a great grandfather that is white or bi racial! You are not special that's almost ALL of us! Even dark skin blacks can have one great grandparent that is white or another nationality that's why black Americans come in so many colors not to mention how the slave master made his way into the bedroom of his African slaves that our mixed history!!! The point is if you have visable black features you are considered black nobody is denying their other parent! Bi racials were slaves just like anybody else and you were discriminated by white people like anybody else. Bi racials were hung on trees by the KKK they didn't give a dam about your white mammy and still don't you are a n...ga to them so stop placing all the blame on black people. If you hate being black so much and associated with blackness then move to another country because as long as you live in the US you are black. It has nothing to Do with genetics almost all of us have mixed ancestry from waaaay back during slavery or more recent mixing
Give it another decade, & then we Latin peeps will take over the ole Yankland, & there'll be no more some BS Yank puppet mulatto name Obama, or his supercorrupted Demorats buddddies, or equally corrupted Repubicuhnts, & so on. ;-) Y'all Yank Anglos will dance on Latin sounds & music for sure, be it for better or worse, come what may. ;-D Since yo' Yank old man is a sissy mulatto, & ya seem to be a confident Yank quadroon who can tell who's who simply by lookin'@ someone's face, here I wanna know sump'n. ;-)

- what's the race of this babe, is she black or just partly black?!
h.ttp://is.gd/dDgghr
Samuel

United States

#3880 May 26, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>

Next time I reckon he should use 'rice' instead of 'chicken', if he wants to tease W.African descendants for real. ;-D
I don't believe you're Afro- Brazilian.

Afro Brazilian people are descendants of "West/Central African slaves.

Afro Brazilian people

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_max2xazMGl1...

http://www.sfstation.com/images/ev/69/17169a_...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/worldtonight/image...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images...

And what's this language your speaking because it's not Spanish. I think you're a white boy trolling. As a Afro Brazilian. My observation!!

UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3881 May 26, 2013
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you're Afro- Brazilian.
Afro Brazilian people are descendants of "West/Central African slaves.
Afro Brazilian people
.../tumblr_max2xazMGl1rgwgluo1 _1280.jpg
.../images/ev/69/17169a_orig.j pg
.../blogs/worldtonight/images/ joao.jpg
.../images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzY3tD6 Ilfpx-FrU6J9zvjuCN7QPyPIPQ8kSg E7-iUy_2vle2nFucVPBk
.../images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSP-ZAD 5xmLsIhtXI0u-NdZZsDASVT7PPkzE- IKR5XQRNbAp2JpK9CbjG2
.../images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsltBw_ okLKflcqoIuZhjKxgkn0QI6vbNAfat HXwblKuVN2MBXUvGapDVL
And what's this language your speaking because it's not Spanish. I think you're a white boy trolling. As a Afro Brazilian. My observation!!
Why do I get the feelin' ya're yet another dumb Yank banana who tries to teach us foreigners who we are & how should we look, aye?! ;-) It's very simple, dun spout crap when ya dun have a clue who & what we Afro-BRA are. ;-D Besides, those usal pics ya showed from 'Bahia' st8, is really usual Anglo BS found on the i-net these days. ;-) Spanish?! Algo asi?! No creo, pero si voh quere puede ser sin duda. ;-D
Samuel

United States

#3882 May 26, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I get the feelin' ya're yet another dumb Yank banana who tries to teach us foreigners who we are & how should we look, aye?! ;-) It's very simple, dun spout crap when ya dun have a clue who & what we Afro-BRA are. ;-D Besides, those usal pics ya showed from 'Bahia' st8, is really usual Anglo BS found on the i-net these days. ;-) Spanish?! Algo asi?! No creo, pero si voh quere puede ser sin duda. ;-D
Obviously you don't have a clue, troll.

11.2 Million Africans survived the dreadful Middle Passage and landed as slaves in the New World. Of this total number, only 450,000 arrived in the United States." In three centuries of slavery, about 4.8 million Africans were sent to Brazil alone and millions to places such as the Caribbean and South America.

49.6% of Brazilians are black, mulatto or pardo

2. In Brazil, people of African decent are categorized through several groups mainly pardo, black and mulatto

3. Afro Brazilian ancestry belongs to two major groups¬óWest African and Bantu; West African include the Yoruba, Ewe, Fanti-Ashanti, Ga-Adangbe, Igbo, Fon and Mandinka tribes; The Bantu tribe was brought mainly from Angola, Congo, Zimbabwe and Mozambique

4. Slavery in Brazil was officially abolished on May 13, 1888

Doggy, The largest percent of those West/Central African slaves were taken to Brazil. While over 400,000 were brought here to the us, 4 million were taken to Brazil.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3883 May 26, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, he doesn't. ;-) Unfortun8ly, some Yanks, & especially Yank IViggers, are too dumb to understand his pun. ;-D Now ya prove me wrong if ya can. ;-)
sure he does or why would he make a very known RACIST COMMENT about TIGER???? Because he was ffffkkin with him and being racist most likely because tiger is famous for saying I'm klblasian and not black. Clearly SERGIO thinks tiger is black lol! FRIED CHICKEN ANYONE??????

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3884 May 26, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, ya're totally lost, my Yank IViggress. ;-) Sergio Garcia, & ya should really prove otherways, didn't say a single word 'bout how he sees MIXED peeps, or feels 'bout 'em/us in general. ;-) The problem w/ stuck on dumb Yank IViggers is that they lack the basic knowledge 'bout the world, so they're incapable of graspin' who & where in the world eats chicken. Next time I reckon he should use 'rice' instead of 'chicken', if he wants to tease W.African descendants for real. ;-D
I'm not lost its common sense URU he didn't say PANANG CHICKEN AND RICE LOL!!! He said FRIED CHICKEN that's a BLACK STEROTYPE and you know that!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DIA plans multimillion dollar investment in Afr... (Jul '16) 25 min Mikeymike116 2
Trump admit he hates white people and say he's ... 1 hr melissa__ 18
Las Vegas RAIDERS!!!!! 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 6
Diversity! 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,509,842
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Ben 2,115
Short rappers vs tall rappers 3 hr Justsaying 3
Blacks and Tipping 5 hr Charlie 54
White men are the solution for the single black... 5 hr IT IS I 174
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 8 hr misfit 0676 205
SLAVERY ENDED 152 YEARS AGO. Can we move on? 9 hr Hell Yeah 32
News Rolly: Black is beautiful, as long as you're a ... 9 hr Spotted Girl 35
More from around the web