Black people STOP TRYING TO MAKE US M...
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#3820 May 7, 2013
It's not only blacks who do this but whites do it also. It's genetics. Wentworth Miller would look like a d_mn fool referring to himself as a black man when he clearly looks 100% white/European descent. He is half black/African descent by the way people. It's simple. If you have one white parent and one black parent, you can not be full black or full white. You are BIRACIAL/MULATTOE/MIXED, case closed. However, I do see why some biracials refer to themselves as only black, because of what society view them as take example Barack Obama. And they relate more to their black/African side versus their white or other side. Whatever they feel comfortable in calling themselves I say go for it, but when you're filling out paperwork or documents, you better not lie and just check off "black/African" in that box!
Becky Robbins

Kenosha, WI

#3821 May 7, 2013
Most bi racials refer to themselves as what they are bi racial but they never say IM NOT BLACK because you are still Black whether you like it or not. If you have a black parent you are considered BLACK CASE CLOSED and that's just how it goes. Most blacks in this country have some white ancestry and alot of whites have black ancestry ( most times don't know) or would never admit it. If you look black you are black and will face the same racism and discrimination as all other "blacks. If you are bi racial but can pass for white then you will.

Level 3

Since: May 12

United States

#3822 May 7, 2013
eric taylor1994 wrote:
those who call mixed people black are crazy, to be full black both your parents must be black but if ones black and the other is something else your half and half you don't lean more to one race then you do the other.
up until we had a black president, it was white people who considered mixed people black, but in the way that white people do things they didn't want us as black people to say Obama was the first black president, that's why they live to tell us that he's "half white" although his "half whiteness" earns him no respect in DC, he's still treated like.......drum roll please...... A BLACK MAN! So maybe the title of this should be geared toward white people and not blacks.
Adara

Akron, OH

#3823 May 17, 2013
Someone finally said it. Im German and African , aka a German chocolate cake ;) bol
Minnie

Sycamore, IL

#3824 May 17, 2013
Becky Robbins, you're an idiot......how can you accept one parent but reject the other????! You sound like an ignorant peron, why do you care soo much how one identifies themself?! Are you biracial! Did you grow up in a single parent household??
troll

Minneapolis, MN

#3825 May 21, 2013
Wtf, so your saying that no matter how much black or white you have you still consider them black, what about white idiot. You can't be black if your not fully black, you can't be white if your not fully white. I'm half white/black 25% black(my mom is mixed) 65%(my dad is white mm e) white white and I consider myself mixed.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3826 May 22, 2013
troll wrote:
Wtf, so your saying that no matter how much black or white you have you still consider them black, what about white idiot. You can't be black if your not fully black, you can't be white if your not fully white. I'm half white/black 25% black(my mom is mixed) 65%(my dad is white mm e) white white and I consider myself mixed.
this is exactly what I was saying, they are basically saying that if you got 15% black in you that your considered black and that's why I say the one drop rule is retarted.
ricoh

Cleveland, OH

#3827 May 22, 2013
eric taylor1994 wrote:
<quoted text>this is exactly what I was saying, they are basically saying that if you got 15% black in you that your considered black and that's why I say the one drop rule is retarted.
America legacy is entrenched in hatred for African America people.Many White males feel scared and paronoid around around darkskin black folk's. They hate intensely due to feelings of inferiority I suppose. You should be proud of what you are,and your cultural background.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#3828 May 22, 2013
ricoh wrote:
<quoted text>America legacy is entrenched in hatred for African America people.Many White males feel scared and paronoid around around darkskin black folk's. They hate intensely due to feelings of inferiority I suppose. You should be proud of what you are,and your cultural background.
you're right sir although I, personally, do not condone anything of that and do not feel scared at all by dark-skinned Black folks.

a whiteboi
Khoikhoi

UK

#3829 May 25, 2013
People of mixed parentage are mixed. PERIOD

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#3830 May 25, 2013
I prefer black on black love <3
Beast

United States

#3831 May 25, 2013
A agree 110%. It's just that lil' small problem with history & if black men being killed for even looking at a white woman & white men having their Candy land & helping themselves to black women. So in fact, it's white men that did the mixing & in Grand fashion blame black men for the mixing. I love it!
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#3832 May 25, 2013
Ya shood jus stop.
Cuz aint no wayz ya gonna scape
dat uon drop.
Iut beeez inevitabalui.

Numb sayn?
captainhowdy

Somerset, KY

#3833 May 25, 2013
caramle lady wrote:
PS I am sorry to point this out but I heard it somewhere if you are mixed with black the white people WILL LOOK AT YOU AS BLACK. NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF IF YOU ARE PROUD OF BEING MIXED GOOD!! But thats just the way it is. Back in teh old days you saw a lot of people trying to "pass" for white and GOD FORBID THEY WERE CAUGHT. THe white people didnt say "oh its ok she is mixed we can accept her now". You all were right out there with the slaves. SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YA.
That's only in American society, In French Louisiana before the Louisiana purchase mixed people aka creoles were a serperate race/social caste in between blackand white, and while the blacks were slaves, mixed creoles were free, owned houses and farms, andhad black slaves of there own.The one drop rule is an American creation every other country with mixed people calls them mixed not black stop trying to blame white people nowadays its black people pushing the one drop rule not whites.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#3835 May 25, 2013
captainhowdy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only in American society, In French Louisiana before the Louisiana purchase mixed people aka creoles were a serperate race/social caste in between blackand white, and while the blacks were slaves, mixed creoles were free, owned houses and farms, andhad black slaves of there own.The one drop rule is an American creation every other country with mixed people calls them mixed not black stop trying to blame white people nowadays its black people pushing the one drop rule not whites.
You are absolutely correct ^^^. I'm a LA Creole myself and finally someone who has our history correct. If the OP goes to many countries in Europe, she/he will be seen as biracial or mulattoe if one parent is black and the other is white. It's genetics, not what you feel like on a Wednesday (whether you feel like Mariah or feel like Lauren Hill).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3836 May 25, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct ^^^. I'm a LA Creole myself and finally someone who has our history correct. If the OP goes to many countries in Europe, she/he will be seen as biracial or mulattoe if one parent is black and the other is white. It's genetics, not what you feel like on a Wednesday (whether you feel like Mariah or feel like Lauren Hill).
BS
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#3838 May 25, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
Why is it BS? That, I assume, white guy in KY was spot on when everyone else other than the other LA Creole on here, Genevieve, were incorrect for the most part. America is the only country who has the 'one drop rule' where everything just about anyway is black or white. Many Americans (including hispanics) don't understand various cultures here in the U.S. other than the ones in the media or spotlight.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3839 May 25, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it BS? That, I assume, white guy in KY was spot on when everyone else other than the other LA Creole on here, Genevieve, were incorrect for the most part. America is the only country who has the 'one drop rule' where everything just about anyway is black or white. Many Americans (including hispanics) don't understand various cultures here in the U.S. other than the ones in the media or spotlight.
Maybe I misunderstood you. Sorry,
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#3840 May 25, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I misunderstood you. Sorry,
Awww it's ok boo boo.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3841 May 25, 2013
SERGIO GARCIA surely considers mixed people black and he's from Spain and not American

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 2 min Kato 342
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Snowiki 1,509,133
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE (Aug '16) 41 min RMG Mundo 535
Trump ~ What a COWARD! 47 min RMG Mundo 15
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 53 min Desperado 25
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr Mr oH 46
++MrAnderson's Intellectual Thoughts Thread. (Aug '12) 1 hr MrAnderson9 170
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 9 hr Brown Jade 1,419
More from around the web