Black people STOP TRYING TO MAKE US M...
Jannette

Astoria, NY

#3759 Feb 5, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well half black doesnt make you NOT black. I am mixed too.. and we can't make up our own rules to what we are because of how you or I personally feel.You don't make the rules...and neither do I. Its life...You are BLACK.. embrace it or deny it. If you deny it ......half of your DNA says your lying. You have always been black and always will. So is Obama the first blac president or not?..YES..Jesus was part Jewish but he deny ot when asked. Paul was part Roman .. he was mixed and claimed both and used it to save his life.How you look has nothing to do with what you are. if your half white and half black you are both. You can identify with both and give credit to both. Who told you that you have to be full black to be considered black????
Oh please,you can indeed make your own rules regarding who you consider black,if they are mixed with other besides black,you don't need to swear by society's racially biased "one drop rule".Not saying that what you personally hold to,will change society's perspective on it,but just saying that you should go by your own personal judgement, because society's rules are often biased,self serving to one group over another. Especially the "one drop rule,which was comprised at a time in U.S. history when such rules were set up to segregate blacks from other groups(like also at that time,anti misengenation rules were in force to segregate blacks from mainstream society.
I can't believe how so many blacks hold the "one drop rule"up
to such respect. It is biased as-which other racial mixes such as being part Asian,part white,or part Chinese part Indian,or part white part Chinese,etc,do you see any "one drop rule"that declare you Chinese if you are part Chines and part Indian,or that you are Chinese if you are half white,half Chinese,etc? There are no such "one drop rule" for other racial mixesexcept for mixes that include black,-which to me is in itself negatively racist. Yet so
many blacks worship this "one drop rule"even though it was one of the main Jim crow rules,that were set up during America's racial segregation of black era.
camanati

Voorhees, NJ

#3760 Feb 15, 2013
mixed blacks in black gangs who become black gang bangers always wind up getting shot first or are in low positions..

don't act black..

unless you absolutely have to..
camanati

Voorhees, NJ

#3761 Feb 15, 2013
don't even become a rapper.. go to heavy metal is safer..

you will get shot like rapper dolla

or bun b..

and nobody will realize that it's because you aren't black enough.. sept for me..
camanati

Voorhees, NJ

#3762 Feb 15, 2013
do disco or something.. that's safer blac music..
camanati

Voorhees, NJ

#3763 Feb 15, 2013
drake shouldn't even rap anymore.. all themd ark blacks are going crazy on him they are all nutty and crazy..

what a fool..
camanati

Voorhees, NJ

#3764 Feb 15, 2013
yall ain't realize the trend of mix blacks getting killed in rap more often today??
stay the hell outta rap.. and black stuff..
HOAgirl

Boston, MA

#3770 Feb 17, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
There's&#65279; nothing wrong with having a social life with another race, but interracial breeding leads to genocide. Race mixing is not natural. People have evolved to be different races for a reason, and people are betraying their own race by race mixing. All that heritage, that epicness of time - LOST just like that.
"Race mixing is not natural." I AGREE

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#3775 Feb 18, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
The white promote these mongrel race as a shield against the Blacks,to protect themselves against the Blacks people vengeance
Sir,

that is a new and surprising theory.

However IR couples and family won't change anything at the trend of white decline. i would bet on "justice" rather than "vengence".
Moreover among mixed race Black people, you will find some great Thinkers of the Emancipation of the Black people as a whole : re Frantz Fanon, W.E.B. du Bois, MLK jr and so many others... including Dr James Aggrey from Ghana who lived a good part of his life in the USA and married an AA woman.

So it's no impediment to your proclaimed goals : on the contrary.
Moreover the global mass of Black people lives in Africa and so far mixed Black Africans are not a huge number.

a whiteboi

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#3778 Feb 18, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think why taking a mixed people as BLACK!? they are not!these mixing phenomena will cause confusions and people with double sided loyalty
Sir,

so why Ghana is honoring W.E.B. du Bois in a Panafricanist Centre ?

http://journalism.berkeley.edu/projects/mm/lu...

so why Ghana is also giving Marcus Garvey a special Day and picked up his Black Star symbol for the national flag and the local football team ?

Would you say they both had "double sided loyalty" ?

a whiteboi
PROUDNIGG

Buffalo, NY

#3779 Feb 18, 2013
Absidee wrote:
Okay not all black people but some black people they will try to say that I'm mixed because I'm half black and it's stupid. I am part Native American and part black that is what I am I am not and never will be black. I do not look black in any way. Then they get bitter and accuse you of "disowning your heritage" if you say your only half black. WE ARE NOT BLACK. WE ARE /HALF/ BLACK. Why do some black people try to tell us what we are????
Tell that to the crackers that invented the 1 drop rule. You make biracial people look stupid.
crescentory

Voorhees, NJ

#3780 Feb 18, 2013
its remember at the end of the real day it's white ple doing it... not just blacks..

because this white guy slaps a mixed baby and tells it to shut up and call it the n word..

even though it really look like it can pass for george zimmerman..
wcs

United States

#3784 Feb 26, 2013
No matter what the percentage one drop means black, so it is what it is stop trying to make it into something it`s not. We are what we are.
Jannette

Astoria, NY

#3785 Feb 27, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
Yes, the one drop rule. Pray tell though, have you ever considered what the US would be like if the one drop rule never happened? Well, have you?
In my honest opinion, mulattoes are an untrustworthy group of people. They've almost always double crossed blacks in one way or another. They only 'identify' as black because they know they won't be accepted by the white world.
There are many things black Amerericans don't know about the mulattoes. Firstly, of the Free 'blacks' that were present during slavery, most of them were mulattoes or near-white, of these mulattoes, a disproportionate number (65%) of them had black slaves. Many of them actively helped whites in suppressing black uprisings. As a matter of fact, browns and blacks often didn't along all too well in the US in pre-Jim Crow. Mulattoes (and their Syrian henchmen) also play a major role in keeping Haiti poor. They formed an elite in Haiti, because a disproportionate number of them descend from rich mulatto families speared during the Haitian revolution. How do they repay the Haitians? By oppressing and starving them. Speaking of Elites, Mulattoes tend to keep themselves in segregated circles in most black socieities - From the caribbean to Angola. Pray tell, do you guys remember the 'paper bag' tests and the 'Blue vein' society?I don't hate mulattoes. I just think they should get their own category.
Yes agree that mulattos were a separate ethnic group in societies outside of the U.S,such as in Caribbean countries,South America, North African,Syria, and even in parts of the United Kingdom/England-mulattos separated themselves from blacks,and alligned themselves more with emulating white society,and so enjoyed the previleges similar to the surrounding society. But not true in the U.S..
Mulattoes in the U.S. for most part,did not have the chance to socially rise above the black experience,and socially disassociate themselves from black to the point where being a mulatto gave you the same or similar status to mainstream American society.
This was prevented by the One Drop Rule mindset, which was prevalent all over America. That's why in places like South America,and some Caribbean islands they to this day,still have ethnic groups there,who physically look and are considered mulatto,and non black,by nature of only mingling among themselves.
Whereas in the U.S most blacks consider anyone with any black
ancestry nomatter the degree,to be one of their own,and within most black families there is a wide spectrum of black and mixed physical features.
Jannette

Astoria, NY

#3787 Feb 28, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
If the black americans act like that, its because they have and inferiority complexes they have a low self esteem, why would you consider a half black person as full black person! these half breed even think that their are supperior to the Blacks! they will just destroy, divide the Black people,increase the the self hatred upon black women as they behave like a superior prototype of black race thats why all your girls,sisters,women hate their blackness,mutilate themselves to be like these mullattos OPEN YOUR EYES!! YOUR COMMUNITY IS GETTING DESTROYED FROM THE INSIGHT!! THE HALF BLACKS AND WHITE ARE SHOWN AS REAL BLACKS! BUT THE REAL BLACKA ARE SEGREGATED AND PORTRAYED AS SHIT! THEY BRAINWASH THE BLACK MEN TO ABANDON THEIR WOMEN FOR WHITE C*NT, AND PUSH THE BLACK WOMEN TO HATE THEMSELVES TO RUN AFTER WHITE MEN, THATS WHY YOUR COMMUNITY IS SO FUCK UP!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO OPEN YOUR EYES, THEN GOOD LUCK!
I'm mulatto as in biracial myself. That being said,the fact is that most American blacks,or at least many American blacks,are not full black themselves,but have a little either white or Indian mix running through their veins. Plus nine out of 10 of non biracial American blacks that I have come across, consider any American with black mix in them to be black, irrespective of if they're biracial,or even if they look white.So with black mixed biracials being thought of as black,by whites, blacks,and even many biracials themselves,how in the world are biracials going to disassociate themselves from black people? No that may be the case in other countries,like South America,the Caribban,and England,but not common in the U.S.
Why the heck do you think Pres Obama is referred to by American society,and by he himself as black for? Why do you think when half white Halle Berry won the movie academy award for the movie Monster's Ball some years back, that they referred to her as the first black woman to win an academy award. I can go on.No I don't see a lot of disassociation between blacks and biracials who are half black,not in this country anyway.
danielle

United States

#3788 Feb 28, 2013
Kandadogon<----pure truth, as a black american I have been saying the same thing to negroes that just wont listen. We are creating a dangerous genocidal caste system in our own race.
danielle

United States

#3790 Feb 28, 2013
We should never let another race even think that they can reproduce our people. We are a great people and we should act like it by having some pride and standards.

Since: Apr 11

Plymouth, UK

#3791 Mar 1, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
Yes, the one drop rule. Pray tell though, have you ever considered what the US would be like if the one drop rule never happened? Well, have you?
In my honest opinion, mulattoes are an untrustworthy group of people. They've almost always double crossed blacks in one way or another. They only 'identify' as black because they know they won't be accepted by the white world.
There are many things black Amerericans don't know about the mulattoes. Firstly, of the Free 'blacks' that were present during slavery, most of them were mulattoes or near-white, of these mulattoes, a disproportionate number (65%) of them had black slaves. Many of them actively helped whites in suppressing black uprisings. As a matter of fact, browns and blacks often didn't along all too well in the US in pre-Jim Crow. Mulattoes (and their Syrian henchmen) also play a major role in keeping Haiti poor. They formed an elite in Haiti, because a disproportionate number of them descend from rich mulatto families speared during the Haitian revolution. How do they repay the Haitians? By oppressing and starving them. Speaking of Elites, Mulattoes tend to keep themselves in segregated circles in most black socieities - From the caribbean to Angola. Pray tell, do you guys remember the 'paper bag' tests and the 'Blue vein' society?I don't hate mulattoes. I just think they should get their own category.
Are you telling African Americans about their own history?Fake African worry about the Chinese instead of this Mulatto propaganda.

Since: Apr 11

Plymouth, UK

#3792 Mar 1, 2013
danielle wrote:
We should never let another race even think that they can reproduce our people. We are a great people and we should act like it by having some pride and standards.
Stop trolling dummy,Youre already mixed if you're really an African American.
danielle

United States

#3795 Mar 1, 2013
Kim xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trolling dummy,Youre already mixed if you're really an African American.
Speak for your damn self I am not mixed and I know who I am. I dont have a complex so I dont need to claim mulattoes are part of my race or ethnicity.
danielle

United States

#3796 Mar 1, 2013
We are different genetically than continental africans but it has nothing to do with being mixed. We are our own people and have been separated from africans for thousands of years not hundreds like folks like to claim. So just because I say we are not mixed doesnt mean Im saying were African ,we're Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min sonicfilter 1,234,883
News Racist Flyer Telling Black Tenants to Be Quiet ... 9 min Go Blue Forever 3
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 13 min Lbino 448
All women prefer white men 15 min NotSoDivineMsM 4,731
Was George Washington Carver Castrated? (May '14) 17 min Oh No You Di-nt 30
Cuckolding is one of white guy's favorite past ... 20 min Tyrone with your ... 1
Trans Pacific Partnership And The New World Order 23 min Lbino 4
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 26 min Speak The Truth 118
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 40 min Carly HI YAH 121,022
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 49 min Round the World 7,002
More from around the web