The Beautiful Somali Women And Why Ev...
Aragsan

Bad Salzuflen, Germany

#107 Jul 24, 2014
Dear Ugh,
As a pure somali...I can tell you that somalis arent mixed. And yes we enslaved these Bantus...but that was terribly wrong. Somalis are one of the homogenous people in africa. And we dont mix...cause its the we are raised....You can ask me anything!~~
Aragsan

Bad Salzuflen, Germany

#109 Jul 24, 2014
ohh..she isnt christian..:-):-)
Ugh

Houston, TX

#110 Jul 24, 2014
Aragsan wrote:
Dear Ugh,
As a pure somali...I can tell you that somalis arent mixed. And yes we enslaved these Bantus...but that was terribly wrong. Somalis are one of the homogenous people in africa. And we dont mix...cause its the we are raised....You can ask me anything!~~
Yes, I get the history and all but I don't get why the ethnic Somalis making distinction among their People. Whether Bantu or other type of Africans, if they are Somalis, you guys should embrace that for that is the entire stock of the Somali People.

The broader the Somali base is, the better it is as a Nation. You don't need division. You need ONE BIG FAMILY OF SOMALIS and that's what you guys have. Be proud of the diversity among your stock. It is a blessing.:-)

And yes, I will seek you out when I have questions. I like your openness. You're more down-to-earth and a people-person for a Somali gal (thumbs up). I like chatting with Layla Queen too but damn, she get defensive at time and always yelling and using the "!" all the time. What's her deal? Is it part of the culture to be terse toward outsiders that want to learn about the Somali culture??

Even still, I'm appreciative for all the info you guys are sharing. And KeyanBoy helped too. That's cool, man. I'm getting a different vibe about Africa, afterall. I'd like to visit some day.:-)
Ugh

Houston, TX

#112 Jul 24, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for the pictures of truly beautiful women. I had no idea that Somali women were so gorgeous. I think one is my favorite, but then three is pretty strong too. Oh, number seven is pretty darn gorgeous also. Okay, I'm heading to Somali and look for number one, three, and seven to being them home. You're a great salesman, Ugh. Seriously, thank you for the pictures.
Hahaha. No problem, buddy. I also made another thread titled, "This Somali.Baby Girl Is Out-Of-This-World, Beautiful, Unbelievable." Look for that thread and check out the little girl. She is a darker skin child but has the beauty that is out of this world. I mean, stunning beauty!

And to the Somali People, that is just an average, regular looking Somali girl. Can you believe that??
Aragsan

Bad Salzuflen, Germany

#113 Jul 24, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I get the history and all but I don't get why the ethnic Somalis making distinction among their People. Whether Bantu or other type of Africans, if they are Somalis, you guys should embrace that for that is the entire stock of the Somali People.
The broader the Somali base is, the better it is as a Nation. You don't need division. You need ONE BIG FAMILY OF SOMALIS and that's what you guys have. Be proud of the diversity among your stock. It is a blessing.:-)
And yes, I will seek you out when I have questions. I like your openness. You're more down-to-earth and a people-person for a Somali gal (thumbs up). I like chatting with Layla Queen too but damn, she get defensive at time and always yelling and using the "!" all the time. What's her deal? Is it part of the culture to be terse toward outsiders that want to learn about the Somali culture??
Even still, I'm appreciative for all the info you guys are sharing. And KeyanBoy helped too. That's cool, man. I'm getting a different vibe about Africa, afterall. I'd like to visit some day.:-)
Okay:-)

Id like to tell you that somali bantus are kinda like afrogermans living in germany. They are said to be german but the society doesnt treat them as their own. Its the same as Somali bantus. We treated them so badly that they isolared themselves from somalis. They made their own little society. And the shanshi clan is a clan mixed with arabs and yemenis. They are also treated badly cause they are "unpure" and are a low class clan. And there are some clans who are in the same category. Its almost like a casten system in india.

I ask my daddy all the time and he honestly things that clan system sometimes is bs. but irs a part of you and thats the reason why we cant throw it away.

But lets move on to another topic:

The somali parents.

I think somali parents are one of the strictest parents around the world.

I think every somali youth can relate to that.
Aragsan

Enger, Germany

#114 Jul 24, 2014
Or how about one thing that somalis love
Somalis love:
eating banana with baasto or bariis(pasta or rice)
Eating spicey food
Burning Cuunsi(Especcially somali women/mothers)(Cuusi is frankincense)
Reading poets and proverbs.
Are proud of themselves
Going to an aroos(wedding) and dont know the bride and the groom (happened to me)
Eating fresh hot canjero
I can relate to these because i live with that or it happens to me.
There are so many things.
And somali names are pretty too!
Ayaan
Qoran
Idil
Sagal
Arrliya
Asli
Barni
Aragsan
(all female names)
Ugh

Houston, TX

#115 Jul 24, 2014
Aragsan wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay:-)
Id like to tell you that somali bantus are kinda like afrogermans living in germany. They are said to be german but the society doesnt treat them as their own. Its the same as Somali bantus. We treated them so badly that they isolared themselves from somalis. They made their own little society. And the shanshi clan is a clan mixed with arabs and yemenis. They are also treated badly cause they are "unpure" and are a low class clan. And there are some clans who are in the same category. Its almost like a casten system in india.
I ask my daddy all the time and he honestly things that clan system sometimes is bs. but irs a part of you and thats the reason why we cant throw it away.
But lets move on to another topic:
The somali parents.
I think somali parents are one of the strictest parents around the world.
I think every somali youth can relate to that.
Yes they are strict! They drill in their children head to mind the custom, culture but I notice, while they shun their own from mating outside of their ethnicity, they're willing to bend the rules to allow Whites/Asian. Why?

That will destroy their identity completely. They will turn out a bi-racial and not look Somali at all. This is Iman's bi-racial daughter:

http://oi44.tinypic.com/flej3k.jpg

That child looks plain and average......and White! She will never stand out like the beauty Somali Women I posted with the pictures or the other thread of mine with the Somali Baby girl.

The Somali Women should not act like the Black America Women and the Kenyan Women. These Whites boys are just hating Black Men because of our genes, physique and the ability to breed out their White ethnicity.

American Sisters have lost their damn minds. That's what make the Somali Women so special is that they mate their own, only. And they stay loyal to Black Men. I think they are the last breed of Black Women on Earth to date strictly Black Men. If the world breaks the Somali Woomen, it is all over for them. Their unique beauty will be forever gone.

Is this how you think, too???
Ugh

Houston, TX

#116 Jul 24, 2014
Aragsan wrote:
Or how about one thing that somalis love
Somalis love:
eating banana with baasto or bariis(pasta or rice)
Eating spicey food
Burning Cuunsi(Especcially somali women/mothers)(Cuusi is frankincense)
Reading poets and proverbs.
Are proud of themselves
Going to an aroos(wedding) and dont know the bride and the groom (happened to me)
Eating fresh hot canjero
I can relate to these because i live with that or it happens to me.
There are so many things.
And somali names are pretty too!
Ayaan
Qoran
Idil
Sagal
Arrliya
Asli
Barni
Aragsan
(all female names)
Lovely culture! Pretty exotic in American's eyes. Do y'all like sports? Movies, clubs? I tell ya, y'all can be a very marketable People in the U.S.!! So many positives with you ladies that not even Whites in Americans have. Just the beauty alone can get you well-known in America and build on that, economize around it and make millions in America.

You guys can be "brand" in America like Ralph Lauren, Polo hahaha.....serious. You guys are extremely marketable. Perfume line, you can create that here.:-)
Dyna_girl

Fayetteville, NC

#117 Jul 24, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you just jealous. She wasn't offensive. Just blunt in that they preserve their identity. I knew that before I ad the thread. The Somali Women here already tolde.things months back......espeically, Layla Queen.
We talked about these things in the past so, they are very loyal. Amd that's what they are defending than trying to diss someone. You see she said, "Lol, my friend" right? I never thought we was friends but okqy, I guess.:-).
See, when you're nice, open-minded and cool, people will receive that about you and enjoy your company. I'm not trying to fight with Somali Women but I can understand them protect their identity from all other people. I get that.
If Black American Women like YOU wasn't chasing these White devils, Black American Men wouldn't be looking for your replacement. You see?
Shut up and sit down and think about that, now.:-)
You are sick mister.And how do you even know that I am AA.What does White men have to do with anything?Nobody is chasing nobodyYa see you automatically made unfair generalizations and deflections.If AA men like you would put it in your pants for like two seconds and stop strolling for booty all the time maybe you'd be a productive member of society.Instead of worrying about what AA women are doing and lusting after women who dont want your sorry ass worry about economic wealth and growth.Those Asians and Hispanics are taking over a lot of industries not the white man. While you fools are on all of these blogs,messageboars,and other forms of social media complaining about AA women and what kind of women you want these other folks are inheriting wealth and goods and planning your burial plot.lol
Ugh

Houston, TX

#118 Jul 24, 2014
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick mister.And how do you even know that I am AA.What does White men have to do with anything?Nobody is chasing nobodyYa see you automatically made unfair generalizations and deflections.If AA men like you would put it in your pants for like two seconds and stop strolling for booty all the time maybe you'd be a productive member of society.Instead of worrying about what AA women are doing and lusting after women who dont want your sorry ass worry about economic wealth and growth.Those Asians and Hispanics are taking over a lot of industries not the white man. While you fools are on all of these blogs,messageboars,and other forms of social media complaining about AA women and what kind of women you want these other folks are inheriting wealth and goods and planning your burial plot.lol
Dyna, please go away! I'm in a good mood, in good company with Somali Women. I was talking and kicking back with Aragsan and now you jump in, bringing negativity. Why??

I'm just one Black American guy, okay? Don't fault me for my views. I've seen what I've seen with American Black Women and they are not right. Check this out.....when I talk to Somali Women on here, I feel the "Black Culture" again.

Isn't it rare here on Topix for Black Men and Black Women to have a decent conversation on something positive??? This shows, American Black Women have become trash and don't know how to talk to BM anymore.

Look at you......smh. Pathetic.

Be blessed, child. And move away from me.
Aragsan

Germany

#119 Jul 25, 2014
actually..everybody else says im really really pretty but in my family they say that im average. Only thing pretty...
are my dimples.
Aragsan

Germany

#120 Jul 25, 2014
The funny thing is that i look fully somali but my elder one looks kinda habesha...:-)
Aragsan

Enger, Germany

#121 Jul 25, 2014
I met three half somalis. They all were half arabs. And I swear...they looked like white arabs. Their skin was so pale and it was as fair as snow. And thats another reason we dont mix. The kid always turn not somali looking. Even though they are half.

The same case with kassim auale (you can google him). He is half somali half german and looks like he comes from arab or syria.

Or another case is my little stepsister. She is half somali half german. She looks like an arab chick(again) with blue eyes.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#124 Jul 25, 2014
Aragsan wrote:
I met three half somalis. They all were half arabs. And I swear...they looked like white arabs. Their skin was so pale and it was as fair as snow. And thats another reason we dont mix. The kid always turn not somali looking. Even though they are half.
The same case with kassim auale (you can google him). He is half somali half german and looks like he comes from arab or syria.
Or another case is my little stepsister. She is half somali half german. She looks like an arab chick(again) with blue eyes.
Agreed with this. Any people that are of the Caucasoid descent or recessive genes mutants, give the ethnic-Somalis a bad mix. It takes away their unique-ness, totally. Look at Iman's daughter. She look like a regular White gal and plain.

Some People are just not meant to mix with Somali, and Whites are one of those people as well as White Arabs.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#125 Jul 25, 2014
This is Kassim Auale:

http://www.castingshow-news.de/wp-content/upl...

Dude look GAY and nothing like a Somali. The hair is "White People". Nothing unique about that dude. This is why Whites or Recessive give Somali ethnic a bad mix.
Aragsan

Enger, Germany

#126 Jul 26, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed with this. Any people that are of the Caucasoid descent or recessive genes mutants, give the ethnic-Somalis a bad mix. It takes away their unique-ness, totally. Look at Iman's daughter. She look like a regular White gal and plain.
Some People are just not meant to mix with Somali, and Whites are one of those people as well as White Arabs.
thats we stick to our kind
Aragsan

Enger, Germany

#127 Jul 26, 2014
they made him more browner. He was kinda pale. But some german chicks think that he is cute.
Dyna_girl

Fayetteville, NC

#128 Jul 26, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Dyna, please go away! I'm in a good mood, in good company with Somali Women. I was talking and kicking back with Aragsan and now you jump in, bringing negativity. Why??
I'm just one Black American guy, okay? Don't fault me for my views. I've seen what I've seen with American Black Women and they are not right. Check this out.....when I talk to Somali Women on here, I feel the "Black Culture" again.
Isn't it rare here on Topix for Black Men and Black Women to have a decent conversation on something positive??? This shows, American Black Women have become trash and don't know how to talk to BM anymore.
Look at you......smh. Pathetic.
Be blessed, child. And move away from me.
You sound like some type of alien trying to "strengthen your stock.No wonder they dont respect us.You sound like a begging fool and I ashamed of black men like you.
Aragsan

Enger, Germany

#129 Jul 26, 2014
Why are u ashamed? White ppl can explore everything and black ppl cant? Why? ppl always assume that blacks are full of self-hatred when they have an interest in another culture. Its like they want to "escape". But thats not true.

Having an interest in another culture isnt a crime.
its_me

Miami, FL

#130 Jul 26, 2014
yasmin m hates big knob wrote:
<quoted text>
I think AAs that could pass for Somali or Habesha would be mixed race ones.
yasmin,

have you been to Somalia ? or are you somalian born and raised outside Somalia?

most Somalis are darker and black than average African americans. mixed Africans americans look way whiter than most Somalis or Habesha.

Somalis , Ethiopians, Eritreans, Djibouti people are darker than most African americans. do they like being black? no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 2 min Bobby T Canada 125
Business in Africa is not risky! 3 min u make me laugh 4
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 5 min Jabawabi 1,678
Himba people about to be wiped off their land. 6 min Dark Truth 4
Blacks -- be honest! 7 min u make me laugh 7
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 11 min u make me laugh 159
HOW IS UNITY WORKING OUT: Sanders supporters B... 15 min Oh No You Di-nt 13
The RNC tried to Cheat Trump out of Nomination 6 hr Give Me Give Me G... 21
More from around the web