The Moors were not Black

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20970 Aug 29, 2013
The Moon wrote:
Al-Andalus is an Arab country, and always will be
Someday, we will get it back in the future.
Fck the Dark Spanish (Negr0s of Europe)
Get out of South-Central America. That's Mayan lands!
You have no business in Iberia nor the Maghreb, nor Egypt, nor Syria, nor Iraq, nor Lebanon, boy.

South America is not Mayan, you moron.

You will get nothing back, boy. What you Islamoimperialists Arab-supremacist scum will get is Mecca turned into a field of glass.

Eat sand, boy. Drink oil.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#20971 Aug 29, 2013
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
My point Jeff, is that most early writers only wrote of black moors.
That is your favorite cliche, but is bull$hit.

Early writers? Pliny the Elder? Herodotus?

No, you lying moronic Afronazi piece of racist $hit, you are claiming that Shakespeare is an “early writer”.

You utterly full of crap. Get your grubby greasy racist cultist Afronazi paws off the Maghreb, boy!
Luke

United States

#20972 Aug 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What a twerp.
Hail Satan!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#20973 Aug 29, 2013
Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail Satan!
Hail yo mama.
The Moon

Hofuf, Saudi Arabia

#20974 Aug 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the countries calling themselves “Arab”! All raped by the Muzslime who oozed out of Arabia. They're not Arabs. They've got an Arab riding on their back.
Arab parasites continue to oppress everywhere they go, including the Maghreb. The Berbers don't need Arabs ruling them, nor interfering with their natural tendency to have good relations with Israel and Jews.
Arabs get your filthy greasy grubby parasitic bloodsucking perverted paws off everywhere but Arabia. Go back and piss in the sand.
I'm surprised that you're interested in Morocco!!!!
The majority of Moroccans they hate so called Spanish people.

The Moroccans didn't forget that the Spanish phalanxes used Chemical weapons, and poisoned Gas on the Moroccans in Rif War that you killed a thousands of Moroccans.
In these days, many Moroccans die in cancer every year due to the Chemical weapons that you used on them.

Spain is implicated in gas war.

The Moroccans didn't forget that so called Spain occupies Ceuta and Melilla which's Moroccan territories.

The Moroccans didn't forget that so called Spain is the reason for the division of Western Sahara, and you still support Polisario.

The Moroccans didn't forget that the Spanish Pedophile Raped 14 Moroccan children, and 3 of them are babies.

And now, you you're talking about Maghreb, and you trying to be friendly with them????

You mind you're own fcking business.
Fck you, and fck so called Spain.
The Moon

Hofuf, Saudi Arabia

#20975 Aug 29, 2013
Btw, i'm Not from Arabia, i'm originally Arabized from Levant with Berber blood.
And i say to you: Fck you, and fck Spain.
Non of your business. Morocco rules by Moroccans themselves

My parents always tell me that so called Spanish people are Gypsies, and rude, and urged me not ever talk to them.

I'm proud that my family became Muslims, and Arabs.

The Arabs had a holy message from God to send it to the world which's Islam.
And 1 Billion Muslims accepted it.

So called Spain occupied South-Central America due to Spanish imperialism, and killed a millions of the Natives.

Just Leave South-Central America, and go back home, and take your nasty language, and trash Gypsies with you to your $hithole.

South America is Natives lands.

Also Ceuta and Melillah are Moroccoan lands.

GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20976 Sep 10, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Ethiopian and Ethiopians were not part of the Maghribíyan Berbers anyway.
You merely have the made up delusional Congoid version of pseudo-history.
The Molecular Biology used in legitimate up to date Anthropology provides the closest view of the overall genetic profile of the North Africa since before its Neolithic period.
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...
Hey DUMBO non of you idiots on this page has shown a picture of a TRUE BERBER these are BARBARS they are Hebrews this is a picture and some history of Barbar Hebrews of ATLAS and RIF mountains in Morocco and all of North Africa.

History has recorded the date and cause of the Hebrew immigration into West Africa, after the
destruction of Jerusalem ; but the immemorial establishment of the Scenite Jews, who in the whole extent
of Barbary are mixed with the Berber population.---------Jewish Encyclopedia, vol. I, pp. 286-7.

"In the Kingdom of Barbary, there lives also a great number of Jewes, who (are) ever cruelly and basely used by that Barbarous Nation" --------Menasseh ben Israel 1655

Troglodyte Hebrews Of The Mountains Of Matmata in Tunisia

There is was another Hebrew community that was taken by Arab Slave Raiders they where called troglodyte Jews, also known under the name of Mountain Jews , Jews Gharian or Djebalia , They were Hebrews who settled in the Jebel Nefoussa in Libya and more diffuse in the mountains Matmata in Tunisia . This set of communities no longer exists today most likely raided and the people enslaved in the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Jews of The Atlas Mountains in Morocco
http://www.sharifian-history.info/Oumana%20de...

See those are Hebrew Barbara notice they aint White

here Are more Hebrews in Yemen

HEBREW COMMUNITIES IN SOUTHERN YEMEN

Abdullah I of Jordan with his 3 Habban Jewish bodyguards, the brothers Sayeed, Salaah, and Saadia Sofer, c. 1922
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/82...

The 3 Habban Hebrews are located in back of The Turkish Sultan Abdullah I of Jordan of Yemen in 1922 Sayeed, Salaah, and Saadia Sofer, Notice that they are NEGROES

notice non of these HEBREW bodyguards looks like a White guy

Bervber are black hebrews are black STOP STEALING PEOPLES HISTORYS WHITE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN AFRICA ARe CALLED TURKS

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#20977 Sep 10, 2013
The Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
The Spanish people due to their imperialism ruined South America after when South-Central America had reached the summit of evolution during the period of Mayan people (Native American).
When the Spanish people occupied'em, they destroyed everything, let alone that you committed a genocides against the Natives because of your imperialism.
Look at the countries that speak Spanish language!
All of them are Backward, poor, starvation, crimes, drug gangs, and dirty cities and streets. And that $hit they imported it to USA as well!
The Natives in Mexico are 10,000,000.
In Peru they are 13,000,000.And millions in south America.
I wish they will wake up to revolt against the Spanish language, and return their ancient language, and deport the Spanish Gypsies, and send'em back to their $hithole in Spain.
Also they must change the countries to their ancient names.
I support the Native people of America. I do not support Spanish imperialism. Also I am not Spanish.

You are simply attempting to divert from the current imperialist evil of Islam. Islam is filth which destroys culture and enslaves humanity. The negative effects of Islamoimperialism are still a blight on the planet.

DEATH to ISLAM!!!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#20978 Sep 10, 2013
The Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised that you're interested in Morocco!!!!
The majority of Moroccans they hate so called Spanish people.
The Moroccans didn't forget that the Spanish phalanxes used Chemical weapons, and poisoned Gas on the Moroccans in Rif War that you killed a thousands of Moroccans.
In these days, many Moroccans die in cancer every year due to the Chemical weapons that you used on them.
Spain is implicated in gas war.
The Moroccans didn't forget that so called Spain occupies Ceuta and Melilla which's Moroccan territories.
The Moroccans didn't forget that so called Spain is the reason for the division of Western Sahara, and you still support Polisario.
The Moroccans didn't forget that the Spanish Pedophile Raped 14 Moroccan children, and 3 of them are babies.
And now, you you're talking about Maghreb, and you trying to be friendly with them????
You mind you're own fcking business.
Fck you, and fck so called Spain.
Up yours, you son of a long line of deluded Muzscum.

Moors screwed with Spain for 7 centuries, so boo hoo. F Morocco. It is an illegitimate nation, ruled by an immigrant Arab elite, not by the indigenous Berbers. That entire region has no legitimacy as long as it is Islamic and ruled by this immigrant imperialist Arab elite.

SPAIN has more right to rule that territory than Arabs do. Arab scum... GET OUT!!!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#20979 Sep 10, 2013
The Moon wrote:
Btw, i'm Not from Arabia, i'm originally Arabized from Levant with Berber blood.
My parents always tell me that so called Spanish people are Gypsies, and rude, and urged me not ever talk to them.
So called Spain occupied South-Central America due to Spanish imperialism, and killed a millions of the Natives.
Just Leave South-Central America, and go back home, and take your nasty language, and trash Gypsies with you to your $hithole.
GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!
Your family is scum. And you hate Jews too, don't you, boy. You speak your Islamofascism in my presence I will F you up interminably, boy. You worthless lowlife scum. I piss on your stinking Koran, boy.

America is not your concern, boy. American countries are working toward justice and they don't need the negative twisted and perverse influence of any Muzslime like you, boy.

From the Levant? LOL... your ancestors were Christians, boy. Christians who today are still being persecuted by your Muzscum cohorts. F you. F your ignorant family for following that vile cult of oppression.

Ceuta and Melilla are Spanish. Arabs have no right to rule any of the Maghreb. GET OUT of Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Morocco!!! That is BERBER and JEWISH land, you fascist piece of Islamotrash.

And your racism against Gypsies is unacceptable, boy. Come say it to me in person so I can appropriately reward you.

You filthy vile scum.
Assortment of Atoms

Hoffman Estates, IL

#20981 Sep 23, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you actually believe in that fictional creationism cr ap proves my point about what an anti-intellectualism jackass you are. Studies show those who believe in creationism over evolution are less educated then those who actually DO believe in scientific facts. Thanks for confirming the world's view of you idiots as stupid literate morons for actually believing a man with a beard 'created' the human race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YNZA1ATxLiEXX
You should embrace your white idiotic brethren who believe in the fake creationism garbage because you are both made out of the same stupidity cloth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nature creates. Do the knowledge.
Assortment of Atoms

Hoffman Estates, IL

#20982 Sep 23, 2013
motts wrote:
BLACK MOORISH ROYALTY
Moulay al-Rashid (1631-1672)(Arabic:&#1605; &#1608;&#1604;&#15 75;&#1610; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 85;&#1588;&#1610;& #1583;) was Sultan of Morocco from 1666 to 1672.
Mawlaay or Moulay al-Rashid is called the founder of the Alaouite Dynasty.
this is how Mulay al-Rashid was described at the time: "He is of middle size; his face is long and thin; his beard, forked and white, his color, almost black with a white mark near the nose" - Abbé Busnot, Histoire de Regne de Mouley Ismael, Roven, 1714
http://moorishpac.com/moulay-al-rashid-sultan...
http://www.aucklandartgallery.com/the-collect...
Italians called so called blacks Moolies at one point, wonder if theres any relation.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20983 Sep 23, 2013
The Moon wrote:
GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!
FÚÇK ØFF, JÁÇKØFF.

You're condemning the Iberians simply for having inadvertently brought the disease microbes of their 'old World' to a People who were not yet immune to them.

That was bound to happen sooner or later.

If you are saying that the Spaniards should have stayed out of the Americas all together then YOU are an even BIGGER ÁSS HÓLE.

We know that, if given half the chance, Muslim scum would have invaded all of the Americas and all those Aztecs would have died not just because of those same diseases but also because you would have slaughtered them for their religious beliefs.

Then you would have been very proud of those results because you are nothing but a cøçksüçking áss hóle Muslim.

If you are a Berber, you are probably a 'Black' Berber, in which case I wipe my butt on you and your twisted opinions.
BIgKnob

United States

#20984 Sep 23, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
FÚÇK ØFF, JÁÇKØFF.
You're condemning the Iberians simply for having inadvertently brought the disease microbes of their 'old World' to a People who were not yet immune to them.
That was bound to happen sooner or later.
If you are saying that the Spaniards should have stayed out of the Americas all together then YOU are an even BIGGER ÁSS HÓLE.
We know that, if given half the chance, Muslim scum would have invaded all of the Americas and all those Aztecs would have died not just because of those same diseases but also because you would have slaughtered them for their religious beliefs.
Then you would have been very proud of those results because you are nothing but a cøçksüçking áss hóle Muslim.
If you are a Berber, you are probably a 'Black' Berber, in which case I wipe my butt on you and your twisted opinions.
there you go stealing somebodys culture again, you didnt have no blue eyed devils in the north African desert, ive talked to berber scholars during the pan african flim festival and they laugh at being considerd white, and I do to.......they ought to know who they are

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20985 Sep 24, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> there you go stealing somebodys culture again, you didnt have no blue eyed devils in the north African desert, ive talked to berber scholars during the pan african flim festival and they laugh at being considerd white, and I do to.......they ought to know who they are
Whichever JiggadiBerber you may or may not have spoken to are most likely Haratin Berbers and are no concern of mine.

I don't even deal with the term , "White", and I don't deal with FÓÓLS who don't know better than to never use "White" as a genetic classification.

Not all Caucasians are 100% Caucasian and not all 100% Caucasians are light skinned, anyway.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#20986 Sep 25, 2013
Curious Me said

Not all Caucasians are 100% Caucasian and not all 100% Caucasians are light skinned, anyway

KiloEcho replies

The word Caucasian used in physical anthropology is a lame attempt by Eurocentrists to lay false claim to civilizations founded OUTSIDE EUROPE by NON WHITES

BUT indigenous dark brown skinned people in North Africa (the original Moors and Egyptians), in Western Asia (the dravidian looking Sumerians and the Elamites, in the Horn of Africa (Ethiopoid) and in India (the Dravidians) long before the awakening of the so called White Europeans.

In the same vein, Europeans just wanted to cover up thousands of years of White slavery (Barbary slaves, Punic slaves, Janissaries, Mameluks, Saqaliba etc.) and "miscegenation" between Whites and non Whites in North Africa, Western Asia, in the Horn of Africa and in India.

This is a blatant case of double standard as regard the one drop rule so dear to White Americans.

One drop rule in North America whereby the lighest African American is always Black regardless of his/her Eurasian ancestry.

One drop rule in the reverse in North Africa, in Europe, in Western Asia, in the Sahara, in India, in the Horn of Africa. Even the darkest Fulani or Beja is considered Caucasian because of proven Eurasian ancestry.

In addition, it futher proves that the so called Whites have gone from civilization to civilization across North Africa, Europe, Western Asia, India stealing, burning and, if need, faking historical artifacts to as to make false claim of racial superiority.

Paul Gaffarel (1843-1920), a scientist and a prolific historian of French descent wrote a wonderful passage on races and world dominance.

Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization. The order of succession is now very difficult to determine.

However, the Black race appears to be the first.

The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon.

Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes. They were later replaced by invaders.

THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE (THE WHITE RACE) DATES ONLY FROM THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS.

Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#20987 Sep 25, 2013
The Moors in my neighborhood are black. Jackie Moor, Kenya Moor and David Moor. I'm pretty sure I'm spelling their last name correct. I don't know if an e is actually after the r in their last name, not quite sure.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20988 Sep 25, 2013
CuloHecho wrote:
The word Caucasian used in physical anthropology is a lame attempt by Eurocentrists to lay false claim to civilizations founded OUTSIDE EUROPE by NON WHITES
BUT indigenous dark brown skinned people in North Africa (the original Moors and Egyptians), in Western Asia (the dravidian looking Sumerians...blah blah blah
Where do I start!?

Oh, yeah, the Sumerians were NOT "Dravidian looking" and they were of Indo-European origin too.

Protest that all you want, but first, prove that they were Dravidian as you so insidiously implied, not that even Dravidians didn't also make great early ancient advancements in civilization, of course.

Everything you say is mired in pure racist intent búllshít.

::YOU CANNOT BE 'BLACK' AND BE ANTI-RACIST AT THE SAME TIME::

•••

I certainly do (((NOT))) consider any "FULANI" to be Caucasian but, in fact, some people from Beja do have so much Arab blood that they certainly resemble Arabs and I don't give one tiny flying fúçk about your absurd "Stockholm Syndrome" derived adherence to any foolish "ONE DROP" rule, NUMBY.

••••

As also for the rest of your insane drivel of an excuse for intelligent comment,

it's just still more completely unsupportable rhetorical diatribe.

•••

Caucasians, whether of European or non-European origin, are still more closely related to each other than opposite spectrum members of the 'E'Y-Hg and yet Caucasians are represented in MANY Y-Hg's, not just one.

That is a fact which apparently must stick in your craw,

but it is none the less true.

You have it completely reversed and it's not at all surprising that you would because you are 'Black' and therefore a racist with racist intent.

The completely overwhelming amount of even just median intelligent People of European origin do give complete credit to the ancient cultures of Asia as being the creative impetus to their civilization.

Since you asinine 'Blacks', who are inextricably racist, want desperately to somehow claim the accomplishments of those same Asian entities, you're attempting to create an artificial controversy where there could never actually be one.

I am a Mediterranean and I am in fact not quite so genetically distanced from any other autochthanous Mediterranean or even any Middle Easterner, for that matter.

Absurd statements to the contrary, on yours or the part of anyone else, are nothing more than pure racist intent búllshít.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20989 Sep 25, 2013
Lameisha wrote:
The Moors in my neighborhood are black. Jackie Moor, Kenya Moor and David Moor. I'm pretty sure I'm spelling their last name correct. I don't know if an e is actually after the r in their last name, not quite sure.
OK...

thanks, I thought that was funny too.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#20991 Oct 27, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
And they had nothing to do with your gorilla ass, PunchoComelately.
Here's a Japanese depiction of the Moors

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011081...

Japs depicting Mooriish and Black Arab Khami

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011110...

MOORS TEACHING SAVAGES

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010091...

SAVAGES BACKSTABBING MOORS WHEN THEY GAIN POWER

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011051...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TRUMP WINNERS 1,457,295
Kellyann Conway destroys big mouth Clinton aide 18 min ugly monkeys 4
Oh my God. A mouse just ran in my bedroom. 20 min Drilling for the ... 59
Chelsea Clinton sports inverted cross? 39 min Hadleycus of Greece 1
Should some states merge? 41 min Drilling for the ... 8
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 1 hr Slimshady7 353
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 1 hr facts 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Powertoafrica 50,526
8 yo Girl Kidnapped, [email protected], & Murdered While Sh... 3 hr RoofisSezDownBoie... 82
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 hr Barros 244
More from around the web