The Moors were not Black
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#20957 Aug 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
At what time was this? LOL... it's recorded historically, old enough that we can't trust it as history... it is myth, but it is a certainty that "white" people, so-called, did exist at that time, as they're tens of thousands of years old.
Foolish Afronazi, stop trying to think up reasons to pretend whites are inferior.
Correct here is a North African man -Mechta-Afalou hunter model - Reconstruction of a 35000 year old Mechta Afalou North African man. ;-)
http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
The Moon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#20958 Aug 28, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
The so-called "Queen of Sheba" only goes back as far as Solomon which dates back to only 1000 BC, She was not Arab but...certainly at least not entirely as she was of Ethiopian 'E-M78' parentage and Ethiopians date back to around 2000 BC.
The 'E-M78'Y-Hg itself dates back to ~18,000 kya and coalesced in Egypt.
And which's source that you based on?
How do you know that she's Ethiopian?
Did you get some of her hair and made DNA test, and the result that she had E-M78 Haplogroup????

You know nothing about her, you don't even know her real name too.
Her name is "Balqis". And she was the first queen on earth.
And Sheba Kingdom is older than her because she was one of the leaders of Sheba kingdom that goes back to 6000 BC, and researchers says it goes back to 10,000 BC.

In Yemen, every year they find and old masterpieces, and each 5 years they find ancient cities under ground that goes back a thousands BC.

So called "Spain" is a new country, and has Zero of civilization except A-Andalus.

Keep dreaming by claiming "I'm Phoenician" Because you are NOT Phoenician Nor Middle Eastern. You are Not one of us.
Get outta.
The Moon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#20959 Aug 28, 2013
Let's say Queen of Sheba was Ethiopian, that means Kingdom of Sheba was an Ethiopian Kingdom, and established in Ethiopia?

Kingdom of Sheba established in Yemen 6000 BC which's a thousands of years before Queen Balqis. Go and see.

This's throne of the Queen of Sheba (Balqis) in Yemen

http://marebpress.net/userimages/Image/city/M...
The Moon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#20960 Aug 28, 2013
Also so called "Spain" has Zero in civilization.
There no such thing called "Spanish People"
They're Fake people.
They're of Arabic, Berber, Ethiopian, Gypsy, and few Germanic immigrants who settled down Iberia 500 years ago.

And i don't know why that $hit guy so called "Curious Me" is excited about north africa, and middle east though these regions have nothing to do with a $hit people like so called Spanshit!

You should care about stories of your nasty people.
Now fck off

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20961 Aug 28, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very rarely Sinful Barros aka Mr Aipac is ever stuttering "things that make sense". Yes it happens sir, I reckon, but probably in these rare occasions, it means the nurse forced him to take his meds.
However his disdain and deep down anti-Black mindset always comes back to the surface at one moment or the other when the pill effect is vanishing.
a whiteboi
What a twerp.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#20962 Aug 28, 2013
The Moon wrote:
Also so called "Spain" has Zero in civilization.
There no such thing called "Spanish People"
They're Fake people.
They're of Arabic, Berber, Ethiopian, Gypsy, and few Germanic immigrants who settled down Iberia 500 years ago.
And i don't know why that $hit guy so called "Curious Me" is excited about north africa, and middle east though these regions have nothing to do with a $hit people like so called Spanshit!
You should care about stories of your nasty people.
Now fck off
You lying Araboimperialist scumwad.

And you probably claim the Maghreb is “Arab”.

IBERIANS, you idiot, inhabited Spain for many millenia. When Pablo Picasso was asked his ethnicity, he replied,“íbero”. Iberian. Peoples assimilated with Celtic culture and language are called by archaeologists Celtiberians. You mention only immigrant peoples who've each contributed very little to the Iberian mix.

Get your stinking imperialist Arab-supremacist paws off Iberia not to mention N Africa.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#20963 Aug 28, 2013
The Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
And which's source that you based on?
How do you know that she's Ethiopian?
Did you get some of her hair and made DNA test, and the result that she had E-M78 Haplogroup????
You know nothing about her, you don't even know her real name too.
Her name is "Balqis". And she was the first queen on earth.
And Sheba Kingdom is older than her because she was one of the leaders of Sheba kingdom that goes back to 6000 BC, and researchers says it goes back to 10,000 BC.
In Yemen, every year they find and old masterpieces, and each 5 years they find ancient cities under ground that goes back a thousands BC.
So called "Spain" is a new country, and has Zero of civilization except A-Andalus.
Keep dreaming by claiming "I'm Phoenician" Because you are NOT Phoenician Nor Middle Eastern. You are Not one of us.
Get outta.
You have the typical naziesque arrogance of the Arab imperialist. Your Mohambone-maddened hoards slimed out of Arabia and learned all the civilization which they then claimed was “Islamic” from the peoples they raped: Persians, Hindus, Aramaeans, Mesopotamians, Jews, Greeks, Egyptians, Berbers, etc., etc.

A civilization in Andalusia is mentioned in the Old Testament under the name Tarshish. In Castilian tartesanos. And were the Celtiberians north of Andalusia civilized? There are interesting aspects of all of Celtic society in pre-Roman Europe, especially La Têne Europe, which suggest civilized complexity and sophistication but do not fit the standard definition, usually a list of characteristics.

The Persian scholars in the Caliphate knew that they had long been civilized while the Arabs had not, and referred to them derisively as “sand barbarians”... oddly close to some of the slurs used against them today.

Get out of the Maghreb. That is Amazigh land, not Arab.
The Moon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#20964 Aug 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying Araboimperialist scumwad.
And you probably claim the Maghreb is “Arab”.
IBERIANS, you idiot, inhabited Spain for many millenia. When Pablo Picasso was asked his ethnicity, he replied,“íbero”. Iberian. Peoples assimilated with Celtic culture and language are called by archaeologists Celtiberians. You mention only immigrant peoples who've each contributed very little to the Iberian mix.
Get your stinking imperialist Arab-supremacist paws off Iberia not to mention N Africa.
Maghreb has nothing to do with a Dark Spanish like you.
Non of your business.

The Spanish people due to their imperialism ruined South America after when South-Central America had reached the summit of evolution during the period of Mayan people (Native American).

When the Spanish people occupied'em, they destroyed everything, let alone that you committed a genocides against the Natives because of your imperialism.

Look at the countries that speak Spanish language!

All of them are Backward, poor, starvation, crimes, drug gangs, and dirty cities and streets. And that $hit they imported it to USA as well!

The Natives in Mexico are 10,000,000.
In Peru they are 13,000,000.And millions in south America.

I wish they will wake up to revolt against the Spanish language, and return their ancient language, and deport the Spanish Gypsies, and send'em back to their $hithole in Spain.

Also they must change the name of their countries to their ancient names.

GET OUT OF SOUTH-CENTRAL AMERICA!!!!!1
The Moon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#20965 Aug 28, 2013
BTW. I'm Arabized. I'm Not Arab genetically.
But i'm proud i became Arab.

Die.
Hahahahahahaha
The Moon

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#20966 Aug 28, 2013
Al-Andalus is an Arab country, and always will be
Someday, we will get it back in the future.

Fck the Dark Spanish (Negr0s of Europe)

Get out of South-Central America. That's Mayan lands!
LION

Huntersville, NC

#20967 Aug 28, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct here is a North African man -Mechta-Afalou hunter model - Reconstruction of a 35000 year old Mechta Afalou North African man. ;-)
http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
My point Jeff, is that most early writers only wrote of black moors.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#20969 Aug 29, 2013
The Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maghreb has nothing to do with a Dark Spanish like you.
Non of your business.
The Spanish people due to their imperialism ruined South America after when South-Central America had reached the summit of evolution during the period of Mayan people (Native American).
When the Spanish people occupied'em, they destroyed everything, let alone that you committed a genocides against the Natives because of your imperialism.
All of them are Backward, poor, starvation, crimes, drug gangs, and dirty cities and streets. And that $hit they imported it to USA as well!
I wish they will wake up to revolt against the Spanish language, and return their ancient language, and deport the Spanish Gypsies, and send'em back to their $hithole in Spain.
Also they must change the name of their countries to their ancient names.
GET OUT OF SOUTH-CENTRAL AMERICA!!!!!1
Look at the countries calling themselves “Arab”! All raped by the Muzslime who oozed out of Arabia. They're not Arabs. They've got an Arab riding on their back.

Arab parasites continue to oppress everywhere they go, including the Maghreb. The Berbers don't need Arabs ruling them, nor interfering with their natural tendency to have good relations with Israel and Jews.

Arabs get your filthy greasy grubby parasitic bloodsucking perverted paws off everywhere but Arabia. Go back and piss in the sand.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#20970 Aug 29, 2013
The Moon wrote:
Al-Andalus is an Arab country, and always will be
Someday, we will get it back in the future.
Fck the Dark Spanish (Negr0s of Europe)
Get out of South-Central America. That's Mayan lands!
You have no business in Iberia nor the Maghreb, nor Egypt, nor Syria, nor Iraq, nor Lebanon, boy.

South America is not Mayan, you moron.

You will get nothing back, boy. What you Islamoimperialists Arab-supremacist scum will get is Mecca turned into a field of glass.

Eat sand, boy. Drink oil.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#20971 Aug 29, 2013
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
My point Jeff, is that most early writers only wrote of black moors.
That is your favorite cliche, but is bull$hit.

Early writers? Pliny the Elder? Herodotus?

No, you lying moronic Afronazi piece of racist $hit, you are claiming that Shakespeare is an “early writer”.

You utterly full of crap. Get your grubby greasy racist cultist Afronazi paws off the Maghreb, boy!
Luke

United States

#20972 Aug 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What a twerp.
Hail Satan!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#20973 Aug 29, 2013
Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail Satan!
Hail yo mama.
The Moon

Hofuf, Saudi Arabia

#20974 Aug 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the countries calling themselves “Arab”! All raped by the Muzslime who oozed out of Arabia. They're not Arabs. They've got an Arab riding on their back.
Arab parasites continue to oppress everywhere they go, including the Maghreb. The Berbers don't need Arabs ruling them, nor interfering with their natural tendency to have good relations with Israel and Jews.
Arabs get your filthy greasy grubby parasitic bloodsucking perverted paws off everywhere but Arabia. Go back and piss in the sand.
I'm surprised that you're interested in Morocco!!!!
The majority of Moroccans they hate so called Spanish people.

The Moroccans didn't forget that the Spanish phalanxes used Chemical weapons, and poisoned Gas on the Moroccans in Rif War that you killed a thousands of Moroccans.
In these days, many Moroccans die in cancer every year due to the Chemical weapons that you used on them.

Spain is implicated in gas war.

The Moroccans didn't forget that so called Spain occupies Ceuta and Melilla which's Moroccan territories.

The Moroccans didn't forget that so called Spain is the reason for the division of Western Sahara, and you still support Polisario.

The Moroccans didn't forget that the Spanish Pedophile Raped 14 Moroccan children, and 3 of them are babies.

And now, you you're talking about Maghreb, and you trying to be friendly with them????

You mind you're own fcking business.
Fck you, and fck so called Spain.
The Moon

Hofuf, Saudi Arabia

#20975 Aug 29, 2013
Btw, i'm Not from Arabia, i'm originally Arabized from Levant with Berber blood.
And i say to you: Fck you, and fck Spain.
Non of your business. Morocco rules by Moroccans themselves

My parents always tell me that so called Spanish people are Gypsies, and rude, and urged me not ever talk to them.

I'm proud that my family became Muslims, and Arabs.

The Arabs had a holy message from God to send it to the world which's Islam.
And 1 Billion Muslims accepted it.

So called Spain occupied South-Central America due to Spanish imperialism, and killed a millions of the Natives.

Just Leave South-Central America, and go back home, and take your nasty language, and trash Gypsies with you to your $hithole.

South America is Natives lands.

Also Ceuta and Melillah are Moroccoan lands.

GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20976 Sep 10, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Ethiopian and Ethiopians were not part of the Maghribíyan Berbers anyway.
You merely have the made up delusional Congoid version of pseudo-history.
The Molecular Biology used in legitimate up to date Anthropology provides the closest view of the overall genetic profile of the North Africa since before its Neolithic period.
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...
Hey DUMBO non of you idiots on this page has shown a picture of a TRUE BERBER these are BARBARS they are Hebrews this is a picture and some history of Barbar Hebrews of ATLAS and RIF mountains in Morocco and all of North Africa.

History has recorded the date and cause of the Hebrew immigration into West Africa, after the
destruction of Jerusalem ; but the immemorial establishment of the Scenite Jews, who in the whole extent
of Barbary are mixed with the Berber population.---------Jewish Encyclopedia, vol. I, pp. 286-7.

"In the Kingdom of Barbary, there lives also a great number of Jewes, who (are) ever cruelly and basely used by that Barbarous Nation" --------Menasseh ben Israel 1655

Troglodyte Hebrews Of The Mountains Of Matmata in Tunisia

There is was another Hebrew community that was taken by Arab Slave Raiders they where called troglodyte Jews, also known under the name of Mountain Jews , Jews Gharian or Djebalia , They were Hebrews who settled in the Jebel Nefoussa in Libya and more diffuse in the mountains Matmata in Tunisia . This set of communities no longer exists today most likely raided and the people enslaved in the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Jews of The Atlas Mountains in Morocco
http://www.sharifian-history.info/Oumana%20de...

See those are Hebrew Barbara notice they aint White

here Are more Hebrews in Yemen

HEBREW COMMUNITIES IN SOUTHERN YEMEN

Abdullah I of Jordan with his 3 Habban Jewish bodyguards, the brothers Sayeed, Salaah, and Saadia Sofer, c. 1922
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/82...

The 3 Habban Hebrews are located in back of The Turkish Sultan Abdullah I of Jordan of Yemen in 1922 Sayeed, Salaah, and Saadia Sofer, Notice that they are NEGROES

notice non of these HEBREW bodyguards looks like a White guy

Bervber are black hebrews are black STOP STEALING PEOPLES HISTORYS WHITE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN AFRICA ARe CALLED TURKS

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#20977 Sep 10, 2013
The Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
Also they must change the countries to their ancient names.
I support the Native people of America. I do not support Spanish imperialism. Also I am not Spanish.

You are simply attempting to divert from the current imperialist evil of Islam. Islam is filth which destroys culture and enslaves humanity. The negative effects of Islamoimperialism are still a blight on the planet.

DEATH to ISLAM!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Waxman 1,745,605
And another black Uber driver r@ypes a passenge... 4 min Tamale 9
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 5 min Barros 75
Mom from interracial Cheerios commercial pregna... 5 min Ugly monkeys 2
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 6 min Kang 81
Gosh I have no idea why people get nervous arou... 7 min Barros 16
Shit white people do 8 min Jake 273
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 25 min ohReally 325
Breaking News: Mass Shooting in Nashville TN 2 hr Kang 18