Jeff

Natick, MA

#20886 Feb 28, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> Man you cant tell me to deny my eyes. I just watch the history channel on Minoans and Etruscans. Ill give you that mixed later and eventually faded out but thats about it. Island of Crete spoke a Mende language. Explain that to me my good sir Jeff.
ONCE AGAIN EXPLAiN THE MILITARY SHIELD similiarities to NUBIA,EGYPT,ETHIOPIA,AND ZULU TRIBES. Dont dodge and w/o demeaning language in your proffesional assement of this mystery.
And like I explained to you the Nubians were painting white people. Guess that makes the Nubians according to your point of views.

Stop posting nonsense. The Minoans, Etrsucans etc were Caucasians similar to modern Europeans from those regions today. No one spoke any Mende language on the Island of Crete, stop lying cause you just end up looking foolish. I already explained it, they did NOT have military shields that were similar to any Nubian, Egyptian, Ethiopian or Zulu tribes. Their military shields were influenced by Anatolian military and weaponry. You know ANATOLIA the region RIGHT NEXT to the homelands of the Minoans. They weren't influenced by people on ANOTHER CONTINENT who they barely had contact with. Get real and use some common sense.

"Contrary to the theory that the Aegean civilizations was a result of settlers from Africa, the majority of the [neolithic] halogroups in the region are characterized from the monocleuid [Eurasian] markers. In the samples however from Egypt these markers were not found. This shows that there was no genetic contact between Egypt and the Island of Crete. Helladic area was not invaded by Egyptian populations as the DNA analysis show, but by settlers from Anatolia." ~ Minoan Crete Genetics

"All mitochondrial lineages observed among the Etruscans appear typically European or West Asian..Etruscans were Lydians of Anatolia who were fleeing from famine (Barker and Rasmussen 1998). Some affinities between the Lydian and the Etruscan languages have been recognized (Beekes 2002), and gene flow from the eastern Mediterranean area is impossible to rule out on archaeological grounds (Tykot 1994).
The similarity between the Etruscan and Turkish gene pools may indeed reflect degree of gene flow. Commercial exchanges are documented between the Etruscan harbours and Asia Minor (Tykot 1994) and trading is often accompanied by interbreeding." ultimately leading to detectable levels of genetic affinity (see Relethford and Crawford 1995)." ~ C Vernesi et. al.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#20887 Feb 28, 2013
Yep. Minoa in fact was an offspring of Vinca...

You know, Vinca, the civilization Afronazis pretend didn't exist? LOL!!!
Jeff

Natick, MA

#20888 Feb 28, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
This is the EGYPTIANS DEPICTION OF MINOANS. PS WHITES EXISTED AT THIS TIME!
http://www.utexas.edu/courses/cc302k/Egypt/Eg...
No those aren't Egyptian depictions of Minoans. Those are depictions of the "chosen offerings of the chiefs of the Gentiles of Kufa." (Kufa is an ancient city in Mesopotamia in what is now modern Iraq).

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#20891 Feb 28, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> Man you cant tell me to deny my eyes. I just watch the history channel on Minoans and Etruscans. Ill give you that mixed later and eventually faded out but thats about it. Island of Crete spoke a Mende language. Explain that to me my good sir Jeff.
ONCE AGAIN EXPLAiN THE MILITARY SHIELD similiarities to NUBIA,EGYPT,ETHIOPIA,AND ZULU TRIBES. Dont dodge and w/o demeaning language in your proffesional assement of this mystery.
I can see Clyde Winters has infected himself another one.

Oy vey.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#20892 Feb 28, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see Clyde Winters has infected himself another one.
Oy vey.
Explain?
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#20893 Feb 28, 2013
Clyde thinks everyone spoke Mende---Medieval-era Mende---no matter where or when.

I've often wondered which of these sock puppets are really Clyde himself.

Yo, Clyde. You're wack. You're a fraud.

By the way, Clyde, do you, like Rashidi, think that the Khmer were really black and spoke Mende?

Do expound on this as I am bored.

Level 2

United States

#20894 Feb 28, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Clyde thinks everyone spoke Mende---Medieval-era Mende---no matter where or when.
I've often wondered which of these sock puppets are really Clyde himself.
Yo, Clyde. You're wack. You're a fraud.
By the way, Clyde, do you, like Rashidi, think that the Khmer were really black and spoke Mende?
Do expound on this as I am bored.
I will im in research mode right now. I actually look at yall view of things

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#20895 Feb 28, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I will im in research mode right now. I actually look at yall view of things
Punchoir, I would like to know where you have gotten your information from pertaining to the etruscans, cretans, etc.

I would also like to know the source of your seeming affinity toward the Elamites, if you don't mind.

Level 2

United States

#20896 Feb 28, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Punchoir, I would like to know where you have gotten your information from pertaining to the etruscans, cretans, etc.
I would also like to know the source of your seeming affinity toward the Elamites, if you don't mind.
Pertaining to Etruscan being hebrew is still bein research but is being considered. Alot of stuff I googled and cross refrence from whay was said. The pictures I google Etruscan art and structure and it poped up.
A knowledgeable blk man

Clarksville, TN

#20898 Mar 7, 2013
Google Rembrants painting of "the two moors" clearly full blk men, same as the ones hidden in the USA today

Level 2

United States

#20899 Mar 7, 2013
There are also.vid on yt on site at ancient Etruscan areas.

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20901 Mar 8, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Looks like the Afronazis have fled (from evidence) and left No-Truth Psycho Buttwad here to preach his incredibly insane Biblical interpretations... LOL!!!
Without Topix what would I do for entertainment?
there are no interpretations of scripture your race is the BEAST period! The romans were considered BEASTLY PEOPLE buy my forefathers.

What does THE WORD BEAST mean in the Bible?

The following verses explains what the Bible means by the word "BEAST" in relation to mankind. The word is used to describe CARNALLY MOTIVATED, SPIRITUALLY IGNORANT MEN and GENTILE NATIONS:

EXAMPLE OF CARNALLY MOTIVATED, SPIRITUALLY IGNORANT MEN:

Ecclesiastes Chapter 3-18
18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

Psalms Chapter 73

22 So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.

Isaiah Chapter 56-8,9,10
8 The Lord GOD, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

9 All ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest.

10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber

Psalms Chapter 49

20 Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.

Beasts are carnally motivated men or nations who have no spiritual understanding and MORALS.

In the scriptures individual men who have no spiritual understanding and MORALS were called "BEASTS" but the Bible also calls the GENTILE kingdoms of men " BEASTS"

EXAMPLE OF GENTILE NATIONS BEING CALLED "BEASTS"

Daniel Chapter 7-17

17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
tiger woodz

Angus, Canada

#20903 Apr 12, 2013
so, berbers have recently been foud to be from western europe from a split i the SAMI people of todays northern sacandaavia. thes are white natives. rendeer herders whom the berbers splt from its said some 8-9000 yrs ago and went south ito the holy lands thru egypt into north africa. so yes they could have had a big ifluence on all the world they crossed. and the oldest egyptians mummies 5 were foud from approx 5-6000 yrs ago.....there blonde ad red haired white europeans. so its possible these are the sami people who would become the berbers of orth africa. now there s southern european peoles foud in north africa up to 40 000 yrs ago. in a cave in morocco just look up berbers dna is sami people. and you will see the geneticists study on the matter...they were surprised as well. but it explains alot.
tiger woodz

Angus, Canada

#20904 Apr 12, 2013
so your me is 'truth hitman" and all you do s spout faith and beliefs, supersttions and zero facts. makes sense....your black? lol fact is you wouldnt know anythig about the god f abraham if not for jews europeans and arabs bringing you judaism christianity and islam. as far as beasts go, you should head to africa wth your bible, cus there eatig people for superstitions like good luck or invisibility etc. they care out the geitalia of pre teen girls to quickly marry them off and the suter can feel safe that she wont cheat after havig her vaga cut off and sewed up till theres oly a tiny hole at the bottom. girls 8, 9 , to 13, 15. oh and genocide is kinda a regular occurence there, so those beasts eed your help more then anyone here does.
FatBaby

Orange, CA

#20905 Apr 12, 2013
UNCOUTH SHITMAN IS WHACK wrote:
<quoted text> there are no interpretations of scripture your race is the BEAST period! The romans were considered BEASTLY PEOPLE buy my forefathers.
What does THE WORD BEAST mean in the Bible?
The following verses explains what the Bible means by the word "BEAST" in relation to mankind. The word is used to describe CARNALLY MOTIVATED, SPIRITUALLY IGNORANT MEN and GENTILE NATIONS:
EXAMPLE OF CARNALLY MOTIVATED, SPIRITUALLY IGNORANT MEN:
Ecclesiastes Chapter 3-18
18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
Psalms Chapter 73
22 So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.
Isaiah Chapter 56-8,9,10
8 The Lord GOD, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.
9 All ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest.
10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber
Psalms Chapter 49
20 Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.
Beasts are carnally motivated men or nations who have no spiritual understanding and MORALS.
In the scriptures individual men who have no spiritual understanding and MORALS were called "BEASTS" but the Bible also calls the GENTILE kingdoms of men " BEASTS"
EXAMPLE OF GENTILE NATIONS BEING CALLED "BEASTS"
Daniel Chapter 7-17
17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
You can just KMBFA

¨¨¨¸.,,.¸
...(((|)))
....)))(((
.((____))
.(_____)
¨(¯¯`Y´¯¯)
[¯I¯¯¯¯¯¯¯I¯]
I_I.\.l./.I_I
I_I./´l`\.I_I©

So, sayeth the
***FatBaby©!***

Level 6

Location hidden

#20906 Apr 15, 2013
tiger woodz wrote:
so, e. and you will see the geneticists study on the matter...they were surprised as well. but it explains alot.
This comment is a FALSE comment and NOT scientific at all

"berbers have recently been foud to be from western europe'

And also this one "oldest egyptians mummies 5 were foud from approx 5-6000 yrs ago.....there blonde ad red haired white europeans"

The first comment I will address with just one of your scientists and scholars read this by Gerald Massey, English writer and author of the book, Egypt the Light of the World,

Quote from the book

wrote, "The dignity is so ancient that the insignia of the Pharaoh evidently belonged to the time when Egyptians wore nothing but the girdle of the Negro." (p 251)

Another scientists comment about the original inhabitants of Egypt

Sir Richard Francis Burton, a 19th century English explorer, writer and linguist in 1883 wrote to Gerald Massey, "You are quite right about the "AFRICAN" origin of the Egyptians. I have 100 human skulls to prove it."

All black now for the artifacts from Egypt

you made this comment "And also this one "oldest egyptians mummies 5 were foud from approx 5-6000 yrs ago.....there blonde ad red haired white europeans"

Here is a old ancient BLACK egyptian mummy with blonde hair compared to a modern black man (same region Egypt with the same type of blonde hair)
http://oi43.tinypic.com/dy20it.jpg

see the comparison now look at a ancient mummy compared to a modern egyptian man
http://oi33.tinypic.com/2zxnnex.jpg

see they are the same now for morer artifacts:

Egyptian mummy
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpr...

Egyptian Soilders
http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000agXtyD...

1st dynasty Queen Nodjmet in the traditional color for women.
http://static.howstuffworks.com//gif/mummy6.j...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Ancient and modern egyptians
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4017/458224312...

Ancient Egyptians In Cairo Museums Amenemhat II
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4031/458200073...

Ancient Egyptians In Cairo Museums
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4024/458200046...

Ancient Egyptians In Cairo
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4016/458136981...

I just blow your LIE AWAY

Level 6

Location hidden

#20909 Apr 26, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
Here let me repost these writings from actual Moors in case you missed it<sarcasm>
Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR)(d. 1406CE) added that blacks are “only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings.”
Ibn Hazm(A MOOR)(eleventh century) Wrote. "Negroes in Africa neither have books, nor sciences or histories"
"Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR),_Muqaddimah_, 14th century AD
beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."
Ibn Khaldun (A MOOR),_Muqaddimah, 14th century AD
Berbers=Moors and there is NO DOUBT ABOUT IT
The Berbers belong to a powerful, formidable, and numerous people; a true people like so many others, the world has seen - like the Arabs, the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans.-- Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar
The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galician's who enter the service of the state [in Spain]-Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar
The writer al-'Umari counted even the southernmost Berber tribes as white:
"In the north of the country of Mali, there are Berber tribes who are white and are under [the Sultan of Mali's] dominion .... They are: the Yatansir, the Shagharasan, the Maddusa and the Lamtuna."9
and,
"The country of the Blacks also contains three independent kings, white Muslims, belonging to the Berber race: the sultan of Aïr, the sultan of Damushuh and the sultan of Tadmakka. These three white Muslim kings are in the southwest area ranging between the Barr al 'Adwa, empire of the sultan Abu l-Hasan, and the country of Mali and its dependencies
Next!
HEY dummy your boy Ibn Khaldun is a TURK historian

Moors were always negroes here is the proof

Historical Account of Discoveries and Travels in Africa: From the Earliest ..."By HUGH MURRAY, F.R.S.E

THE MOORS p 489 HUGH MURRAY, F.R.S.E.

Among all the aboriginal inhabitants of Africa, the Moors hold the most prominent place. The import of this name, however, though so widely diffused throughout Africa, is exceedingly vague. It is an European term, not recognized by them- selves. During the middle ages, the profes- sors of the Mahometan faith were divided into Turks and Moors ; all who were not Turks were called Moors. At present the name of Moors seems chiefly confined to the inhabitants of the cities of Barbary. These, too, are not a single race, but aggregated from various sources. The ancient Mauritanian and Numidian population, HUGH MURRAY,
F.R.S.E.

At present the name of Moors
seems chiefly confined to the inhabitants of the
cities of Barbary.These, too, are not a single race, but aggregated from various sources.The ancient Mauritanian and Numidian population.In general, the Moors, when compared with the Turks, appear an inferior race

Stuff that in your face Edomite this is what the people of Barbary look like

this is a berber woman
http://blackhistoryfactorfiction.com/wp-conte...

More berber Moors for you
http://archive.worldhistoria.com/uploads/3051...

Sorry i have dis proven your lie your boy Ibn Khaldun(A TURK) Not a Moor
Joe

New York, NY

#20911 Apr 26, 2013
yes

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20912 Apr 26, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying blacks gave you that gene. Saratinis,Minoans,Crete,Mycene ans all have artwork depictine dark curly,straight to afro hair like HOA today. Also they painted white darked haired people to. Even when you get up to the Etruscans. Bible itself said HAMs descendants made it that far as well as Japheth thats what you confuse with white present but thats the bible and you might be atheist.
No, dumby, the use of contrasting 'BLACK' and 'WHITE' skin depiction in Hellenistic art work was strictly METAPHORICAL.

The only problem, here, is that none of you have the requisite intellect to be able to comprehend just what the hell is meant by METAPHORICAL.

ÍDIOTS!!!
Its copy and paste time

Cherry Hill, NJ

#20914 Apr 28, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Afrocentrics wrong as usual
Ibn Khaldun's life is relatively well-documented, as he wrote an autobiography (&#1575;&#1604;&#1 578;&#1593;&#1585; &#1610;&#1601; &#1576;&#1575;&#15 76;&#1606; &#1582;&#1604;&#15 83;&#1608;&#1606; &#1608;&#1585;&#15 81;&#1604;&#1578;& #1607; &#1594;&#1585;&#15 76;&#1575; &#1608;&#1588;&#15 85;&#1602;&#1575;; Al-Ta&#699;r&#299;f bi Ibn-Khald&#363;n wa Ri&#295;latuhu G&#295;arban wa Sharqan[5]) in which numerous documents regarding his life are quoted word-for-word. However, the autobiography has little to say about his private life, so little is known about his family background. Generally known as "Ibn Khald&#363;n" after a remote ancestor, he was born in Tunis in AD 1332 (732 A.H.) into an upper-class Andalusian family, the Ban&#363; Khald&#363;n. His family, which held many high offices in Andalusia, had emigrated to Tunisia after the fall of Seville to Reconquista forces around the middle of the 13th century. Under the Tunisian Hafsid dynasty some of his family held political office; Ibn Khald&#363;n's father and grandfather however withdrew from political life and joined a mystical order. His brother, Yahya Ibn Khaldun, was also a historian who wrote a book on the Abdalwadid dynasty, and who was assassinated by a rival for being the official historiographer of the court.
P.S.
He was in Spain(Al-Andalus)During the Moorish Rule :)
I think he would know who the Moors were even if he was from Mars :) Don't you think?
Afrocentrics=Tools of Ignorance
Next!
You are correct - Ibn Khaldun THE ANDALUSIAN - knew exactly what he was talking about “Ham, having become black because of a curse pronounced against him by his father, fled to the Maghrib to hide in shame.... Berber, son of Kesloudjim [Casluhim], one of his descendants, left numerous posterity in the Maghrib”(Smith, 2003, Smith, R.(2003).“What happened to the ancient Libyans? Chasing sources
across the Sahara from Herodotus to Ibn Khaldun,” Journal of World History 14:4, p. 482).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My cave ape_____& knows when it's Banana Time 8 min Banana Time 1
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 14 min ChristineM 460
The myth of the big black penis is ruining blac... (Oct '11) 23 min Stupid Thread 257
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min King Clutch 1,129,383
Run The Republicans are coming 29 min Nbam 49
No Work, Lousey Schools: 41 min The Irony 11
Frank, and NoMo....GITcho azzes in here and FAC... (Mar '13) 41 min The Irony 8
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 59 min alldaylong20141990 313
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 1 hr alldaylong20141990 152
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr alldaylong20141990 543
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr African AE 26,525

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE