The Moors were not Black
Barros Serrano

United States

#20835 Feb 15, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
WHITE TURKS part 2
To Jeff Barry and curious ME
So your race started out as slaves to a BLACK Ruled Shemite kingdom of THE Abbasid dynasty.
1. Your race was incorporated into a Rich powerful society ruled by black or brown skinned people
2. Your people soon grew in power and over took the Abbasid Rulers
3. The mamluk factions seized the sultanate for themselves in Egypt and Syria in a period known as the Mamluk Sultanate (1250–1517)
http://www.artehistoria.jcyl.es/v2/jpg/BAC096...
So your race conqured Egypt for yourselves and introduced ADAMIXTURE with negroes into Egypt, and North Africa
4. After the Turksih mamluks came then in 14th century the Ottoman empire sprang up and your WHITE Race as only been Ruling for 600 yrs 1453 was the start first
You conqured Europe and North africa then West Coast of Africa and America.
to back up evrything I said I will quote French scholar, Archaeologist, Egyptologist, and the founder of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo
François Auguste Ferdinand Mariette (1821 – 1881)
Quote from OUTLINES OF ANCIENT EGYPTIAN HISTORY"
TRANSLATED AND EDITED, WITH NOTES, BY MARY BRODRICK
With, an Introductory Note by William C. Winslow, D.D., D.C.L.
LL.D., Vice-President of the Egypt Exploration Fund for the United States
CHARLES SCRIBNER'S SONS, NEW YORK, 1892
Page 28
Click here for link to Online Book
Quote:
"How often do we see in Eastern monarchies and even in European states a difference of origin between the ruling class, to which the royal family belongs, and the mass of the people! We need not leave Western Asia and Egypt; we find there Turks ruling over nations to the race of which they do not belong, although they have adopted their religion"
TURKS RULE OVER BLACK ARABS AND MOORS and stole their religion and Culture and Cites
so all of your white arabs pics are of Turks not Arabs
This is a Turk NOT an Arab nor a Moor
http://www.civfanatics.net/~civrules/Article/...
ITS JUST HISTORY 101
Like the Arabs, Mameluks were few in number. They briefly ruled part of the Maghreb... so what? The ancestry of the Maghreb remains overwhemingly BERBER and that means EURASIANS.

We are not Edomites, you idiot. That is some crazed cult belief and has no basis in reality.

Let's see, curious has Iberian ancestry, so his forebears were likely sailing in the Atlantic long before the Edomites appear in history. Jeff is Chinese, must I explain that one?

And whatever I am, I certainly am not a f'ing Edomite.

Lose the cult madness and get a real education.

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20836 Feb 18, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And you agreeing with No Truth Self Hating Dumbass is hilariously ironic given HE believes the human races origins are in ASIA, not Africa. lol
I almost forgot this is your fake book that was written by some woman NOT Ibn Battuta this woman did not even understand Arabic culture nor the language I will explain this is your book you posted

Ibn Battuta
Journeys to the Other Shore: Muslim and Western Travelers in Search of Knowledge
By Roxanne L. Euben
http://books.google.ca/books...

Now the term white is niot talking about you nor her or even a Turkish man these men ar eso called brown and black skinned people

bn Battuta was a dark skinned man her ar the TRUE arabic terms for White REd BLACK skinned people:

The term “white” most people think that when the Arabs of the past described a person’s complexion as “white”, they meant the same light complexion that is meant today. This isn’t true at all. When the Arabs described a person as “white”, they actually meant a dark complexion.

bn Mandour, the well-known Arab linguist who was born in the 13th century AD and the author of the famous book on the Arabic language Lisan Al Arab.

quotes from another famous book on the Arabic language called Al Tahdheeb by Mas’ud ibn Umar Sa’ad Al Deen Al Taftaazaani,said the following:

Quotes from the book Al Tahdheeb

“When the Arabs say that a person is white, they mean that he has a pure, clean, faultless integrity…

Quote:

They don’t mean that he has white skin, but they mean to speak well of his honor and the purity of his integrity.

Quote:

When they say that a person has a white face, they mean that his complexion is free from blotches and a blackness that is unattractive”.

Mas’ud ibn Umar Sa’ad Al Deen Al Taftaazaani, the well-known Arab linguist who lived during the same time as Ibn Mandour.

Shams Al Deen Mohamed ibn Ahmed ibn Othman Al Dhahabi, a well-known historian also of the 13th century, says in his famous book Siyar A’alaam Al Nubalaa,

Qoute from the book Siyar A’alaam Al Nubalaa:

“When the Arabs say that a person is white, they mean that he is black with a light-brownish undertone”.

The Arabic definition of a white complexion is “al lown al hinti bi hilya sawdaa”

Which means “Al lown” means complexion,“al hinti” means light brown, and “bi hilya sawdaa” means with a black appearance. It’s a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone.

So in conclusion a person called “white” by the Arabs of the past had a blackish complexion with a light-brown undertone.

So this goes out to you idiot UNEDUCATED WHITE SURPREMACIST jeff Jake Barry Bwl anyone who reads someone being described as “white” in an Arabic book of the past should understand that “white” means a dark complexion. It’s very important that people like you whites UNDERSTAND this.

Your people are considered to be "RED" NOT "WHITE"
BWL is Back

Houston, TX

#20837 Feb 18, 2013
These writing are not in error, good sir.
Please Debunk these if you can.

Al-Maqdisi [tenth century] wrote,“... As for the Zanji, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.”

Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR)(d. 1406CE) added that blacks are “only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings.”

Ibn Hazam(A MOOR)(eleventh century) Wrote. "Negroes in africa neither have books, nor sciences or histories"

Berbers=Moors and there is NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

The Berbers belong to a powerful, formidable, and numerous people; a true people like so many others, the world has seen - like the Arabs, the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans.-- Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar

The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain]-Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar

Level 6

Location hidden

#20838 Feb 18, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Arabs, Mameluks were few in number. They briefly ruled part of the Maghreb... so what? The ancestry of the Maghreb remains overwhemingly BERBER and that means EURASIANS.
We are not Edomites, you idiot. That is some crazed cult belief and has no basis in reality.
Let's see, curious has Iberian ancestry, so his forebears were likely sailing in the Atlantic long before the Edomites appear in history. Jeff is Chinese, must I explain that one?
And whatever I am, I certainly am not a f'ing Edomite.
Lose the cult madness and get a real education.
Did you check out my post on Arabic terms for color just by that it is telling you that your race started out as TURKS and RED not white.

Arabic Terms for So called White Greco-Romans and Turks:

RED

Since now you and I know for sure that in the past the term “white” was used for a person whose complexion was like a “black” person today, you so called "white people" must understand that the Arabs of the past called people who were “white” in the sense that the word is used today.

In the past, those who had complexions like YOURS BARRY, JEFF, JAKE, BWL those who are considered “white” today were called red people or RED NATION.

The Word Tha’alab in Arabic means "REd"

The Arabic language scholar of the 9th century AD says,“The Arabs don’t say that a man is white because of a white complexion.

‘White’ to the Arabs means that a person is pure, without any faults. If they meant that his complexion was ‘white’, they said ‘red’”.

Ibn Mandour, the well-known Arab linguist who was born in the 13th century AD said:

The expression "The Red People" applies to the non-Arabs because of their WHITENESS and because of the fact that most of them are fair-skinned.

So Turks Ottoman Turks were all considered NON ARABS

He says that the Arabs used to call the non-Arabs such as the Romans Turks and the Persians and their neighbors, The Red People.

He also says that when the Arabs say that someone is white, they mean that he has a noble character–they don’t mean that he is white Skinned.

He says that the Arabs( Abbasid Caliphate) called their slaves(TURKS) The Red People. This is because most of the slaves of the Arabs were white (red).

Once again I have proved that your so called whiterace started off as slaves to the BLACK brown skin ARABS.

White people are not white nothing white about YOUR RACE you are different SHADES OF RED from a DARK RED to a PINK COLOR

Even my forefathers the HEBREWS called the begining of your race EDOMITES which means 'RED" People or "RED" NATION in HEBREW its pronounced ADAWAM.

These are Edomites giving tribute in the tomb of Rekhmire the vizier, the highest ranking official under the pharaohs Tuthmosis III and Amenophis II during a period when Egypt's empire stretched to its farthest extent and was at the peek of her prosperity.
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

notice the only people in this artifact that are "RED" are the people on the Bottom who are called EDOMITES by the HEBREWS
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

Sorry thats your race as you can see YOU never sprang out of Europe until recently

SHALAM!

Its just TRUE

Level 6

Location hidden

#20839 Feb 18, 2013
BWL is Back wrote:
Al-Maqdisi [tenth century] wrote,“... As for the Zanji, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.”
Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR)(d. 1406CE) added that blacks are “only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings.”
Ibn Hazam(A MOOR)(eleventh century) Wrote. "Negroes in africa neither have books, nor sciences or histories"
The Berbers belong to a powerful, formidable, and numerous people; a true people like so many others, the world has seen - like the Arabs, the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans.-- Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar
The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain]-Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar
I have already debunked your LIES can you reAD WITH YOUR LOW Iq

I will address the berbers for you remeber this guy Ibn Battuta you silly ass thought he was WHITE like you.

Well this is what he said about the berbers and what they looked like:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Battuta#Soma...

He called the capital of Somalia Mogadishu, the then pre-eminent city of the "Land of the Berbers" Balad al-Barbar, the medieval Arabic term for the Horn of Africa).

So your own LIE has back fired on your azz.

Ibn Battuta said that the berbers were NEGRO people LAND OF THE BERBERS was Somalia

now I will return to debunk your lying quotes we already know that you like to lie on historical documents

Level 6

Location hidden

#20840 Feb 18, 2013
BWL is Back wrote:
First all the following were of Turkish decent NOT ARABS

1. Ibn Hazam
2. Ibn Khaldun
3. Al-Maqdisi [tenth century]

These men were decendants of Turks and envolved in the Slave trade they were NOT BLACK at all nor were they Moors they were Turks who stole the culture and names from the BLACK ARABS that were destroyed in the 12th century A.D.

Quote from the Book called AFRICA By Wikipedians (whatever that is)

by the 14th century an overwhelming number of slaves came from sub Saharan Africa and geographers. for example the Turkish Egyptian historian Al-ABSHIBI 1388 1446

Qoute "It is said that when the black slave is sated he fornicates, when he is hungary,he steals'

Mistranslations of ARAB scholars and geographers from this time period have lead many to attribute certain RACIST attitudes that werent prevalent until the 16 17 18 and 19 centuries.

you are just quoting propaganda that it no historical value at all

So their you go those men were not Arabs nor Black people they were Turks who hated Black people and destroyed and stole their culture.

I will show all of you the REAL Quotes by Arabs themselves this wil do it and finish you CLOWNS once and for all
BWL is Back

Houston, TX

#20841 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
1. Ibn Hazam
2. Ibn Khaldun
These men were decendants of Turks and envolved in the Slave trade they were NOT BLACK at all nor were they Moors they were Turks who stole the culture and names from the BLACK ARABS that were destroyed in the 12th century A.D.
by the 14th century an overwhelming number of slaves came from sub Saharan Africa and geographers. for example the Turkish Egyptian historian Al-ABSHIBI 1388 1446
Qoute "It is said that when the black slave is sated he fornicates, when he is hungary,he steals'
Mistranslations of ARAB scholars and geographers from this time period have lead many to attribute certain RACIST attitudes that werent prevalent until the 16 17 18 and 19 centuries.
So their you go those men were not Arabs nor Black people they were Turks who hated Black people and destroyed and stole their culture.
I will show all of you the REAL Quotes by Arabs themselves this wil do it and finish you CLOWNS once and for all
You moron Ibn Khaldun is from Tunis you ignorant fool...A MOOR!!!
BWL is Back

Houston, TX

#20842 Feb 18, 2013
Al-Maqdisi is from Palestine born in Jerusalem.

So much for Black jews lol

and these people were not involved in the slave trade. These are observations of the time period for which they lived.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20843 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
1. Ibn Hazam
2. Ibn Khaldun
The truth is not in you.

You are a prevaricating FÓÓL.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#20845 Feb 18, 2013
Couldve been Turk. After the 18th dynasty kicked the Hycks out the Egyptian kept warring with Hittites which are the Turks. They fought over the land between them

Level 6

Location hidden

#20847 Feb 22, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is not in you.
You are a prevaricating FÓÓL.
REALY! CURIOUS ME its you and JEFF and JAKE, BWL, and Barry who are prevaricating FÓÓLS

All you do is SPEAK in an evasive way its your race that has tried to LIE on HISTORY for instance The best way to get a true picture of what the original Arabs of the past looked like is to ask the original Arabs of the past themselves NOT TURKS.

LETS start with a TRUE ARAB named Al Fadl ibn Al Abbas Al Lahabi, the famous 7th century Arab poet who was from the tribe of Quraish from his father's side of the family and his mother's side of the family.

Quraish is the same tribe that the Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) is from. His mother was Amina the daughter of Abbas, who was the uncle of the Prophet Mohamed (PBUH). So his mother was the Prophet's cousin. His great grandfather, Abi Lahab of course was the Prophet Mohamed's uncle. Al Fadl the son of Abbas the son of 'Utba the son of Abi Lahab the son of Abdel Muttalib the son of Haashim said:

"I am the black-skinned one (green). I am well-known. My complexion is black (green). I am from the noble house of the Arabs. Whoever crosses swords with me will cross swords with one who is noble and strong.

NEED I SAY MORE! now lets see which one of you white boys will be a prevaricating FOOL and run from this info
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#20848 Feb 22, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Couldve been Turk. After the 18th dynasty kicked the Hycks out the Egyptian kept warring with Hittites which are the Turks. They fought over the land between them
Hitties were not Turks! The Turks were still in eastern Asia at that time. Hittites were Aryan-speakers.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#20849 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
REALY! CURIOUS ME its you and JEFF and JAKE, BWL, and Barry who are prevaricating FÓÓLS
All you do is SPEAK in an evasive way its your race that has tried to LIE on HISTORY for instance The best way to get a true picture of what the original Arabs of the past looked like is to ask the original Arabs of the past themselves NOT TURKS.
LETS start with a TRUE ARAB named Al Fadl ibn Al Abbas Al Lahabi, the famous 7th century Arab poet who was from the tribe of Quraish from his father's side of the family and his mother's side of the family.
Quraish is the same tribe that the Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) is from. His mother was Amina the daughter of Abbas, who was the uncle of the Prophet Mohamed (PBUH). So his mother was the Prophet's cousin. His great grandfather, Abi Lahab of course was the Prophet Mohamed's uncle. Al Fadl the son of Abbas the son of 'Utba the son of Abi Lahab the son of Abdel Muttalib the son of Haashim said:
"I am the black-skinned one (green). I am well-known. My complexion is black (green). I am from the noble house of the Arabs. Whoever crosses swords with me will cross swords with one who is noble and strong.
NEED I SAY MORE! now lets see which one of you white boys will be a prevaricating FOOL and run from this info
Now black means green? LOL!!! And Somalia is the land of the Berbers? And we're all Turks? LOL!!!

You don't know squat about diddle, boy!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#20850 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Sir,

you know those you've listed are always eager to flee from anything remotely approaching the truth. They will always be "prevaricating fools".

Thanks for informing us on this above.

a whiteboi

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20851 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Piss be upon you and your pathetically false prophet, mohamed.

Nothing you say is based on relevant fact.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#20852 Feb 23, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
you know those you've listed are always eager to flee from anything remotely approaching the truth. They will always be "prevaricating fools".
Thanks for informing us on this above.
a whiteboi
LOL!!! The self-hating pseudo-leftist French Muz dilettante is going to now attempt to discuss history! LOL... perfect, with the same motivation as the Afronazis---racism!

And you're co-signing the most daft of the daft in here... well maybe 2nd to moor who thinks Egypt was in Mexico! LOL...

You're being watched, boy.
Tranki

Bridgeport, CT

#20853 Feb 24, 2013
Ya do know Mohamed was White right. In Hadith no.63,vol 1, it says: "When a man arrived at the mosque, he asked, "who amongst you is Muhammad?" The companions of the prophet replied "THIS WHITE MAN RECLINING ON HIS ARM". Even Elijah Muhammad said it
Tranki

Bridgeport, CT

#20854 Feb 24, 2013
I read what u put down about what white meant.I ain't see it before. U gotta let that be known then. Just check some of the comments out on there & that is in the street as u seen. Alot think it was white as we know today. I don't know if is true cause I ain't a member & I'm not trying to become one neither. I don't know if that's what white meant in those times. But if u got the proof to back it up gotta let it be know to them. I most def would be telling my homies to check what u put down since they was planning on dropping it.
Tranki

Bridgeport, CT

#20855 Feb 24, 2013
Shit its a wrap, u said that they would say complexion to describe theyre skin color. Like the quote u put up saying black complexion. He hit me up & told me that a monk named Abu Bakr decribed him as in" White in complexion imbued with redness". So the were moors that were white as well as black then.

Level 6

Location hidden

#20857 Feb 28, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitties were not Turks! The Turks were still in eastern Asia at that time. Hittites were Aryan-speakers.
Hey barry you jeff and curious and Bwl are still HERE why? i defeated al of you and made you LOOK STUPID!

Now I will show you your races END from the writings of my forefathers THE HEBREWS

Revelation Chapter 13 UNDERSTANDING What does THE WORD BEAST mean in the Bible? What is the definition of a beast according to SCRIPTURES?

There are only a few verses in the scriptures that really give understanding to the meaning of the biblical symbol of a "beast" or THE BEAST.

The following verses explains what the Bible means by the word "BEAST" in relation to mankind. The word is used to describe CARNALLY MOTIVATED, SPIRITUALLY IGNORANT MEN and GENTILE NATIONS:

EXAMPLE OF CARNALLY MOTIVATED, SPIRITUALLY IGNORANT MEN:

Ecclesiastes Chapter 3-18
18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

Psalms Chapter 73
22 So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.

Isaiah Chapter 56-8,9,10
8 The Lord GOD, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.
9 All ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest.
10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber

Psalms Chapter 49
20 Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.

Beasts are carnally motivated men or nations who have no spiritual understanding and MORALS.

In the scriptures individual men who have no spiritual understanding and MORALS were called "BEASTS" but the Bible also calls the GENTILE kingdoms of men " BEASTS"

EXAMPLE OF GENTILE NATIONS BEING CALLED "BEASTS"

Daniel Chapter 7-17
17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

Daniel Chapter 7-23
23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces

4 BEASTS OR NATIONS OF DANIEL 7
http://www.bibleexplained.com/prophets/daniel...

Revelation Chapter 13 UNDERSTANDING:

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

In prophecy: The sea = many different people

Sea = "peoples, nations and tongues" ( Revelation 17:15, "And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.")

In prophecy "RED" BEAST = RED NATION or THE "RED" PEOPLE. IN SCRIPTURE THE ONLY PEOPLE CALLED RED PEOPLE OR "RED" NATION WERE THE DECENDANTS OF ESAU CALLED EDOM WHICH IN HEBREW MEANS RED IN COLOR OR AH- DA- WAM.

THE COLOR/COMPLEXION of ESAU AND THE EDOMITE RACE:

Genesis 25-24-25

24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau

Esau's skin complexion resembled DYED RED Rams skins King James Version: Exodus Chapter 25-5
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/kjv/exo025.ht...

The first came out RED=No pigmentation the blood shows through the skin.

This is how BABY ESAU looked when he came OUIT of the WOMB
http://www.babyfaq.info/images/red.png

Lets go to the Medical Journals to prove Esau's skin complexion

This article explains the SKIN condition of Caucasian babies when they are first BORN
http://www.babyfaq.info/skin/red.php

part II

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 4 min Cant Escape DESTINY 28
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Uber Phishy 1,683,393
Racist White People on MLK Day. 9 min Cant Escape DESTINY 99
ttt is not white 11 min White 19
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr youll shoot your ... 236
Blacks living in isolated paradise.. Whites sho... 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 50
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 2 hr Dept of Justice 6
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 3 hr Harrisson 254
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 4 hr Savant 119
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 5 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web