The Moors were not Black
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#20791 Feb 7, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Really! there has been no written record of Any NEGRO civilization ever to say that mankind came from a MONKEY or even believed that mankind came from any animal.
Ever since the dawn of history, by which I mean the earliest records left to us of man's activities and thoughts, one view have existed regarding the life of the human race upon earth.
1. The first of these is the belief that man was created "in the image of God", as a perfect being endowed with the highest moral and intellectual powers.
THE FOLLOWING KINGDOMS taught that a GOD or GODS created mankind NOT MONKEYS.
1. Ancient Summer
2. Ancient Babylon believed in Baal and Murdock
3. Ancient HEBREWS believed in YAHAWA
4. Ancient Eygptians believed in Horus
5. Ancient BLACK GREEKS believed in ZEUS
6. THE GAULS also believed in ZEUS
NOW your RACE the ROMANS were SO STUPID that they BELIEVED that your race sprang from WOLVES
So your dumb as race after conqureing all known BLACK KINGDOMS your race started to teach that you came from a dirty WOLF and sucked on the TITS of a WOLF ROMULUS and REMUS REMEMBER! YOUR forefathers
HERE is the picture of your forefathers sucking on WOLF TITS
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Now 2,000 yrs later your race is still confussed.
Now you want to be apart of the MONKEY clan Right?
Hey better yet go to Washington state and find your missing link forefather
BIG FOOT!
You are an F'N retard, No Truth Self Hating Jackass. The Hebrew, Summer, Babylonians were a Middle Eastern people similar to modern Middle Eastern people today. Human evolution is a scientific fact, you contradictory dumbass. There never existed any "black" Greeks cause Greeks were never 'black'. The Gauls, the Greeks, Romans, and every other European cultures and peoples your stupid ass keeps trying to claim were NEVER black, they were as white as their modern European descendants are today. You're derived from a monkey too, No Truth Self Hating Contradictory Jackass.
Now ANSWER THE QUESTION as to what happened to your crazy prediction that white people would be destroyed come Dec. 2012, No Truth Self Hating Contradictory Idiot? Its 2013 and white people are still around, they aren't 'enslaved', the World elite are STILL in power and they didn't dump the US Dollar for any " NEW GLOBAL Currency", there are NO riots in the streets NO people DIED in the streets, the banking system is STILL in place, there is NO collapse of any leader nations and they are STILL ruling the world. So what happened to your stupid predictions that were suppose to take part in Dec. 2012, liar? You are nothing but a lying reject who spreads fallacies, propagandistic claim, untruths and you are as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.
Barros Serrano

United States

#20792 Feb 7, 2013
Jesus slaughtering white people, lol. what an image.

I was hoping at least he'd come and remove the Republicans... oh well...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#20793 Feb 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Jesus slaughtering white people, lol. what an image.
I was hoping at least he'd come and remove the Republicans... oh well...
LoL! This is what No Truth Contradictory Dumbass said some months back:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that there are two prophecies that need to be fulfilled
1. america's complete down fall fiancial colapse which will cause the american Govt to attack its ctizens and put them in concentration camps, riots will happen people will DIE!-------> this will happen Dec 2012 <----- when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency
2. Your people and the govt will attack the hebrew Israelites and persecute us and KILL some of Us
3. Your govt will go to war with the Khazars against Iran, people will die. Then FROM the EAST Those so called UFO's that cant be stopped! yeah Jeff thats the chariots of the Most High buddy slavery for your people will be next.
SHALAM!
I'm STILL waiting for his lying dumbass to explain WHY NONE of his suppose "predictions" came true. lol!
Barros Serrano

United States

#20794 Feb 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL! This is what No Truth Contradictory Dumbass said some months back:
<quoted text>
I'm STILL waiting for his lying dumbass to explain WHY NONE of his suppose "predictions" came true. lol!
Egads! It would seem that the dumbass is completely full of crap!

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20795 Feb 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm from the same race as the Romans? No.
People have all sorts of myths about creation. Some Native Americans say that humans were created by the deity from corn. Genesis says created by God from the dust of the earth. Sounds like evolution to me...
Humans evolved more specifically from a type of ape rather than monkey. A dryopithecine ape who was also the ancestor of modern chimps and bonobos.
Bigfoot myths are likely based on a real creature named Gigantopithecus which was related to orangutans.
Well barry lets see have you studied the actual Bones and skulls said to be a monkey found in Europe Africa and china?

I Have! let me show you how this monkey crap came to be see barry, jeff, Jake archaeology began as a discipline when the hunt for fossils in the early 1800s began to turn up human artifacts. One of the earliest organized efforts began with a scientific commission, created by the Danish government, to study ancient refuse heaps.

In Dussel, Germany, quarrymen discovered a cave and, buried in the cave floor, a skeleton. Only the skullcap and some limb bones survived the quarrying operations, but here, in the Neander Valley near the city of Düsseldorf, was discovered a set of bones whose resting place would give the popular name to the first of a series of famous missing links.

Hey Barry this is the skull cap of the so called monkey man tell me if this is enough evidence to say that this skull cap belongs to a monkey.
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/medi...

These are ape skulls compare for yourself you are looking at the same bones Professor Richard Owen, England's great anatomist has seen he said those where monkey bones or some monkey man
http://www.maropeng.co.za/images/mediagallery...

now a full skeleton of a so called neaderthal man was found in La Chapelle-aux-Saints in France, and Professor Marcellin Boule of the l'Institut de Palaeontologie Humaine, Paris, described what Neanderthal man would have looked like in life, based on his examination of these bones.

This is a FULL Neaderthal Skeleton its a man from a tribe thats it

now Barry common sense tells you that that skeleton in no way resembles a Ape does it?

Now Barry almost fifty years after the discovery of the La Chapelle-aux-Saints Neanderthal specimen, anatomists Straus of Johns Hopkins University and Cave of St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College reexam-ined these bones and in 1957 challenged Boule's earlier description (Straus and Cave 1957). Boule had been incorrect in claiming that the big toe was prehensile, which is a characteristic of the apes, and the pelvis also was not at all ape-like as had been claimed. Moreover, the individual had suffered from severe arthritis that affected the vertebrae and the jaw. It began to look as if Virchow had been right after all, and in the 1960s a new view of Neanderthal man began to emerge as it was realized that he was true man and walked as upright as any man today (Brace 1979, 21).

THESE people are described in the bible as the people of Japhet and they were a aboriginal samoan type people

Level 6

Location hidden

#20796 Feb 12, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an F'N retard, No Truth Self Hating Jackass. The Hebrew, Summer, Babylonians were a Middle Eastern people similar to modern Middle Eastern people today. Human evolution is a scientific fact, you contradictory dumbass. There never existed any "black" Greeks cause Greeks were never 'black'. The Gauls, the Greeks, Romans, and every other European cultures and peoples your stupid ass keeps trying to claim were NEVER black, they were as white as their modern European descendants are today. You're derived from a monkey too, No Truth Self Hating Contradictory Jackass.
Now ANSWER THE QUESTION as to what happened to your crazy prediction that white people would be destroyed come Dec. 2012, No Truth Self Hating Contradictory Idiot? Its 2013 and white people are still around, they aren't 'enslaved', the World elite are STILL in power and they didn't dump the US Dollar for any " NEW GLOBAL Currency", there are NO riots in the streets NO people DIED in the streets, the banking system is STILL in place, there is NO collapse of any leader nations and they are STILL ruling the world. So what happened to your stupid predictions that were suppose to take part in Dec. 2012, liar? You are nothing but a lying reject who spreads fallacies, propagandistic claim, untruths and you are as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.
listen man I already gave you the scriptures and i never said anything about 2012 slavery of your race. I said financial meltdown of the US go read the post finnacial meltdown,war with Christ then your enslvement.

check this out your federal reserve which is a private owned corporation bent on PROFFIT is pumping 85 BILLION into the system if you know anything about economics This is going to cripple the US and the dollar will DROP Food prices and Gas prices will RISE.

Poverty will increase, do you know that major stores are shutting down stores in different states accross the U.S Best Buy is one that is shutting down 150 stores that is a major job loss my friend

THE U.S WILL CRUMBLE SOON
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#20797 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>Well barry lets see have you studied the actual Bones and skulls said to be a monkey found in Europe Africa and china?
I Have! let me show you how this monkey crap came to be see barry, jeff, Jake archaeology began as a discipline when the hunt for fossils in the early 1800s began to turn up human artifacts. One of the earliest organized efforts began with a scientific commission, created by the Danish government, to study ancient refuse heaps.
Hey Lardass, you've studied shit. How about you give credit to those SAME white Creationist Bozos from where you STOLE most of your unoriginal theological BS from.
<quoted text>
In Dussel, Germany, quarrymen discovered a cave and, buried in the cave floor, a skeleton. Only the skullcap and some limb bones survived the quarrying operations, but here, in the Neander Valley near the city of Düsseldorf, was discovered a set of bones whose resting place would give the popular name to the first of a series of famous missing links.
This you stole from this Creationist site
http://www.creationism.org/books/TaylorInMind...
<quoted text>
now a full skeleton of a so called neaderthal man was found in La Chapelle-aux-Saints in France, and Professor Marcellin Boule of the l'Institut de Palaeontologie Humaine, Paris, described what Neanderthal man would have looked like in life, based on his examination of these bones.
This you stole from the SAME Creationist site here
<quoted text>
Now Barry almost fifty years after the discovery of the La Chapelle-aux-Saints Neanderthal specimen, anatomists Straus of Johns Hopkins University and Cave of St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College reexam-ined these bones and in 1957 challenged Boule's earlier description (Straus and Cave 1957). Boule had been incorrect in claiming that the big toe was prehensile, which is a characteristic of the apes, and the pelvis also was not at all ape-like as had been claimed. Moreover, the individual had suffered from severe arthritis that affected the vertebrae and the jaw. It began to look as if Virchow had been right after all, and in the 1960s a new view of Neanderthal man began to emerge as it was realized that he was true man and walked as upright as any man today (Brace 1979, 21).
And THIS too you stole from the SAME Creationist site here
<quoted text>
THESE people are described in the bible as the people of Japhet and they were a aboriginal samoan type people
Again, No Truth Self Hating Jackass, no those aren't any "Japhet and they were a aboriginal samoan type people", all these prehistoric homospecies date to at least 800,000 years ago and YOUR dumbass is on recording claiming Humans did not come to exist until 10,000 years ago. So not only are you a Contradictory Liar and a Self Hating Thief but you have ZERO originality and STEAL from the SAME white Creationist your dumbass keeps criticizing.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#20798 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
listen man I already gave you the scriptures and i never said anything about 2012 slavery of your race. I said financial meltdown of the US go read the post finnacial meltdown,war with Christ then your enslvement.
check this out your federal reserve which is a private owned corporation bent on PROFFIT is pumping 85 BILLION into the system if you know anything about economics This is going to cripple the US and the dollar will DROP Food prices and Gas prices will RISE.
Poverty will increase, do you know that major stores are shutting down stores in different states accross the U.S Best Buy is one that is shutting down 150 stores that is a major job loss my friend
THE U.S WILL CRUMBLE SOON
Oh man I am SO Glad that you can't edit or delete anything on Topix because your OWN words prove what a lying piece of shit you are. THIS is what you said a few months back, No Truth Contradictory Self Hating Liar:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that there are two prophecies that need to be fulfilled
1. america's complete down fall fiancial colapse which will cause the american Govt to attack its ctizens and put them in concentration camps, riots will happen people will DIE!-------> this will happen Dec 2012 <----- when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency
2. Your people and the govt will attack the hebrew Israelites and persecute us and KILL some of Us
3. Your govt will go to war with the Khazars against Iran, people will die. Then FROM the EAST Those so called UFO's that cant be stopped! yeah Jeff thats the chariots of the Most High buddy slavery for your people will be next.
SHALAM!
Not only did you give the date Dec 2012 as the date when the US Govt was going to attack and enslave its own people but you stupidly also said that is the date when the World elite will dump the US Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency, that is when riots break out and people will be killed, that is the date according to YOUR dumbass when the US Govt will go to war with Iran, and notice the last part of your diarrhetic ramblings, that is the date according to YOUR stupid ass that the white race will be 'enslaved'. So I ask you AGAIN, No Truth Self Hating Jackass, its February 2013 an the US Govt has NOT attacked nor enslaved its own people, there are NO riots in the streets where people were killed, the US Govt is NOT at war with Iran, and the World elite DID NOT dump the US Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency. So what happened to your lying predictions, you crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse?

You are nothing but a lying reject who spreads fallacies, propagandistic claim, untruths and you are as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.
IDOMA NASI

London, UK

#20799 Feb 12, 2013
How did a debate about the original pigmentation of the Moors turn to a evolutionist vs creationist debate lol. Since its here I will say that anyone who believes in Evolution has been seriously mislead and lied to.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20800 Feb 13, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
How did a debate about the original pigmentation of the Moors turn to a evolutionist vs creationist debate lol. Since its here I will say that anyone who believes in Evolution has been seriously mislead and lied to.
Anyone who's as ignorantly stúpid as YOU are,

is a tremendous waste of space and good breathable air.

Level 6

Location hidden

#20801 Feb 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lardass, you've studied shit. How about you give credit to those SAME white Creationist Bozos from where you STOLE most of your unoriginal theological BS from.
<quoted text>
This you stole from this Creationist site
<quoted text>
This you stole from the SAME Creationist site here
<quoted text>
And THIS too you stole from the SAME Creationist site here
<quoted text>
Again, No Truth Self Hating Jackass, no those aren't any "Japhet and they were a aboriginal samoan type people", all these prehistoric homospecies date to at least 800,000 years ago and YOUR dumbass is on recording claiming Humans did not come to exist until 10,000 years ago. So not only are you a Contradictory Liar and a Self Hating Thief but you have ZERO originality and STEAL from the SAME white Creationist your dumbass keeps criticizing.
listen man I have dis proved your BULL. i have studied this for years I also studied the bones that I gave you guys I also studied the men that made these discoveries and I question their theories.

You are just making excusses it does not matter if the writer is a creationalist or not the evidence is sound the bones are Real and the reseach is real

So stop with your excusses I am destroyin your Dumb monkey ass
BWL is Back

Houston, TX

#20802 Feb 13, 2013
First Fact, boy...Most Moors were African, but here the kicker that you mofos just cannot grasp...NORTH AFRICA HAS NEVER BEEN BLACK AFRICAN BOY!!!

SECONDLY, THE MOORS HAD LITTLE OR NO INFLUENCE ON EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION...NADA.

MOORS WERE FROM NORTH AFRICA, BERBER CONVERTS....

Here let me settle this...We will let actual MOORS state their side of the story.

Al-Maqdisi [tenth century] wrote,“... As for the Zanji, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.”

Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR)(d. 1406CE) added that blacks are “only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings.”

Ibn Hazam(A MOOR)(eleventh century) Wrote. "Negroes in africa neither have books, nor sciences or histories"

Berbers=Moors and there is NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

The Berbers belong to a powerful, formidable, and numerous people; a true people like so many others, the world has seen - like the Arabs, the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans.-- Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar

The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain]-Ibn Khaldun(A MOOR), 14th century scholar

signed,

Reality

P.S.

I'm calling
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#20803 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text> listen man I have dis proved your BULL. i have studied this for years I also studied the bones that I gave you guys I also studied the men that made these discoveries and I question their theories.
You are just making excusses it does not matter if the writer is a creationalist or not the evidence is sound the bones are Real and the reseach is real
So stop with your excusses I am destroyin your Dumb monkey ass
You haven't disproved shit and based upon your buffoonery comments you are an uneducated Lardass too. You have no education, No Truth Self Hating Dumbass. You are nothing but Contradictory Liar, a Self Hating Thief , you have ZERO originality and STEAL theological BS from the SAME white Creationist your dumbass keeps criticizing.

Now answer the question as to WHY your stupid "predictions" of white people becoming enslaved, the US Dollar being dumped for a " NEW GLOBAL Currency", people rioting in the streets and dying, and whatever other stupid nonsense claims you've made did NOT take place Dec. 2012 as your Dumbass stupidly claimed will happen. You are nothing but a lying reject who spreads fallacies, propagandistic claim, untruths and you are as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.
Barros Serrano

United States

#20804 Feb 13, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
And there's yet another topic about which you know nothing!

It is well proven that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, and it is well proven that evolution is true.

You have no argument against either fact.

Level 6

Location hidden

#20806 Feb 14, 2013
BWL is Back wrote:
First Fact, boy...Most Moors were African, but here the kicker that you mofos just cannot grasp...NORTH AFRICA HAS NEVER BEEN BLACK AFRICAN BOY!!!
SEC
MOORISH RULERSHIP OF EASTERN EUROPE:

Coats Of Arms of the Moors and Holy Roman Emperors in Germany and Austria of Early Medieval Period 8th - 12th Centuries A.D
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-828-1...

THE RED DOTS REPRESENT CASTLES and KINGDOMS RULED BY MOORS

Negro coats of Arms Europe on the flag of Aragon

4 MOORS on the COAT OF ARMS of SARDINIA
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Coats_of_ar ...

Black A Moor
http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/an...

TAPESTRY WILD MAN AND THE MOORS:

WILD MAN and THE MOORS 1
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

WILD MAN and THE MOORS 2

WILD MAN and THE MOORS 3

Wild men and moors close up of the King and Queen
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kjZd7UiopdU/TPxSxI9...

Tapestry wild men and moors deer side for jeff
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-0...

sorry JEFF thats a DEER not a camel dumbo

THE FOUR QUARTERS OF THE GLOBE': FOUR MASSIVE CHELSEA PORCELAIN FIGURES EMBLEMATIC OF EUROPE, AMERICA, AFRICA AND ASIA
Circa 1758-60
America as a blackamoor, wearing a feathered headdress, draped in a pale yellow-lined pink gilt-flowered cloak
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

Level 6

Location hidden

#20807 Feb 14, 2013
BWL is Back wrote:
First Fact, boy...Most Moors were African, but here the kicker that you mofos just cannot grasp..
OK Whitey I will repost what the Moors abd Arabs realy looked like

Your quotes ARE NOT EVEN REAL I RESEARCHED YOUR BULL and it is fake.

So introducing the REAL ARABS:

MODERN ARABS Across the Middle east and North Africa

Real Arabs
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4147/517306005...

Abbasid dynasty
Coins of the Abbasid Qutb- Al-din Muhammad ibn Zengi 1199 A.D

close up of Arab Camel Rider

Arab chieftain and his entourage Adolf Schreyer 1828-1899

The Prrsuit Adolf Schreyer 1828-1899

The Arabs, like the Berbers, were very fond of White Women

Exotic North African pics

REAL MOORS

STATUES OF BLACK KINGS OF EUROPE:

BRONZE STATUE OF KING PHILIP II OF SPAIN 1527-1598
By Leone Leoni and Pompeo Leoni Prado Museum Madrid Spain

A Sconce (Candle Holder) purchased by LOUIS XIV in 1684 from the dealer Le Brun.
Said to be a wedding gift from the state of Venice to Henry IV of France and Marie De Medici in 1600 Louvre.

Sorry NEGROES we RULED EUROPE for a thousand YEARS
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#20808 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
MOORISH RULERSHIP OF EASTERN EUROPE:
Coats Of Arms of the Moors and Holy Roman Emperors in Germany and Austria of Early Medieval Period 8th - 12th Centuries A.D
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-828-1...
THE RED DOTS REPRESENT CASTLES and KINGDOMS RULED BY MOORS
Negro coats of Arms Europe on the flag of Aragon
4 MOORS on the COAT OF ARMS of SARDINIA
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Coats_of_ar ...
Black A Moor
There was no "MOORISH RULERSHIP OF EASTERN EUROPE", and those "red dots" do not respresent castles and kingdoms ruled by any Moors cause there were NO Moors in Eastern Europe, Northern Europe since much of Europe was free of any Moors. You are obviously an idiot and so are your Afrocentric sources. Black Moors heads on coat of arms only appeared POST 13th century Crusades to show European Christian victories over those 'savage Foreign Muslim Moors' in Iberia, N. Africa and the Middle East. The use of black African heads was used by Eurocentric rulers and leaders desires to present themselves as 'world rulers', dumbass, they weren't depicting themselves as 'black' since we have depictions and descriptions of how these European rulers looked and they were clearly as white as their modern European descendants are today.

"The objects featured here all include the head of a moor, or black African, in profile. The use of the 'moor's head' as a heraldic device dates from the 13th century. The emblem has connections to the Crusades, reflecting associating individual families with victories over the "black African Muslim Moors". Heraldic devices and emblems were included on objects like those featured here to indicate ownership."

Now go seek your roots in West Africa and NOT in civilizations and people that were NOT black and not even connected to your West African ancestors, No Truth Self Hating Idiot Man.

"However, the first point to make from this enhanced data set is the obvious similarity of the haplogroup frequency profiles of --> West Africa, west central Africa, and southwestern Africa <--- in comparison with the other major regions of the continent. The ---> AFRICAN AMERICAN DNA sample FROM United States <--- is striking for its strong resemblance to the DNA composition of all three of these regions (fig. 1b). African American DNA is almost indistinguishable from that of these three African regions (fig. 1c)." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A´ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#20809 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
TAPESTRY WILD MAN AND THE MOORS:
WILD MAN and THE MOORS 1
WILD MAN and THE MOORS 2
WILD MAN and THE MOORS 3
Wild men and moors close up of the King and Queen
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kjZd7UiopdU/TPxSxI9...
Tapestry wild men and moors deer side for jeff
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-0...
sorry JEFF thats a DEER not a camel dumbo
THE FOUR QUARTERS OF THE GLOBE': FOUR MASSIVE CHELSEA PORCELAIN FIGURES EMBLEMATIC OF EUROPE, AMERICA, AFRICA AND ASIA
Circa 1758-60
America as a blackamoor, wearing a feathered headdress, draped in a pale yellow-lined pink gilt-flowered cloak
You are full of siht and lies as usual, No Truth Retard Man. That tapestry is NOT depicting black Africans in Europe, unless you stupidly now believe that 15th century NOTHERN Europe all of the sudden had LIONS and MONKEYS in its backyard. That castle is some where in Africa. The picture is taken from a medieval German tapestry titled "Wild Men and Moors" which showed various different scenes one being an attack by the wild men,(or woodwose they were mythical figures that appears in the artwork and literature of medieval Europe) attacking a Moorish castle somewhere in Africa, you identity crisis Moron.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wild_M... (Detail_03_of_12).jpg
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wild_M... (Detail_07_of_12).jpg

There were NO "black Moors" in the Americas, jackass. Native Americans had nothing to do with any Moors or with your West African ancestors, you identity confused clown.
"People with skulls resembling Paleo-Indians were present in Asia around 20,000 years ago, and lacking the technology to cross the Pacific Ocean by boat, they probably crossed the land bridge to Alaska several thousand years before the Siberians, said study co-author Mark Hubbe of the Universidade de S?o Paulo."
http://www.livescience.com/3976-skulls-south-...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#20810 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
REAL MOORS
STATUES OF BLACK KINGS OF EUROPE:
BRONZE STATUE OF KING PHILIP II OF SPAIN 1527-1598
By Leone Leoni and Pompeo Leoni Prado Museum Madrid Spain
A Sconce (Candle Holder) purchased by LOUIS XIV in 1684 from the dealer Le Brun.
Said to be a wedding gift from the state of Venice to Henry IV of France and Marie De Medici in 1600 Louvre.
Sorry NEGROES we RULED EUROPE for a thousand YEARS
Those aren't "Real Moors" Nor representations of any "black Kings of Europe" cause the European kings were not black. Sorry but "you" Ne g q o e s" didn't rule Europe for thousands of years, Delusional freak. Neither that candle holder nor that bronze statues of King Philip the II of Spain are depicting a black people but a WHITE people, you stupid assclown. Philip the II of Spain was as white as all these other Europeans your dumbass keeps trying to claim. He was a blond, blue eyed fair haired whitey.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_II_of_Spa...

Now answer the question as to WHY your stupid "predictions" of white people becoming enslaved, the US Dollar being dumped for a " NEW GLOBAL Currency", people rioting in the streets and dying, and whatever other stupid nonsense claims you've made did NOT take place Dec. 2012 as your Dumbass stupidly claimed will happen. You are nothing but a lying reject who spreads fallacies, propagandistic claim, untruths and you are as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#20811 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
OK Whitey I will repost what the Moors abd Arabs realy looked like
Your quotes ARE NOT EVEN REAL I RESEARCHED YOUR BULL and it is fake.
So introducing the REAL ARABS:
MODERN ARABS Across the Middle east and North Africa
Real Arabs
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4147/517306005...
e_Negros/Arab/painting.jpg
The Prrsuit Adolf Schreyer 1828-1899
The Arabs, like the Berbers, were very fond of White Women
Exotic North African pics
Weren't you the one who said to "White Wolf" you don't use " www.realhistoryww.com "? Why yes you were, proven yet again what a lying piece of shit you are.

Not ALL Moors were 'black', even Oxford English Dictionary and Britannica clearly state the original word 'Moor' didn't hold ANY racial identity to it given the term Moors did not hold any racial identity:

The Crusading Movement 1096-1274 by Simon Lloyd: The Moroccan army of king Umar al-Murtada routs a rival army of Moroccans under Abu Yusuf, emir of Benimerines, at Marrakech.
http://warfare.totalh.net/Cantiga/Cantigas_de...

The Moors who Tried to Destroy an Image of the Virgin

The Moorish Sultan summoned his Moorish spy and berated him for saying that the city was unprepared for attack

The Moors divide the spoils.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not even a peep from the President 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,655,522
I'll bet a day doesn't go by here without a di... 4 min Master_of_ the_Whip 3
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 12 min Snr 133
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 15 min Fuch66 100
News Aided by scandal, Dems fighting math and histor... 17 min Retribution 29
All black men are on the downlow 17 min White 2
News Racism and Nationalism Were Central to the Elec... 1 hr Casper The Bad Honky 134
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr KIP 885
More from around the web