The Moors were not Black
IDOMA NASI

Blyth, UK

#20737 Feb 2, 2013
moreno
English translation of moreno
A. adj (-na)
1 (ser)[persona](de pelo oscuro) dark, dark-haired; (de tez oscura) dark; (de raza negra)(euf) dark-skinned (euph)
Definition of dark in the dictionary British & World English
Definition of dark in the dictionary US English
Translate dark | into French | into German | into Italian
IDOMA NASI

Blyth, UK

#20738 Feb 2, 2013
The word slave comes from slav, as in the slavic people! so keep that in mind anytime you racist wanna shout your rubbish about blacks being slaves. My people were prisoners of war nothing more nothing less. Now in truth the Moors who invaded and civilised Europe were indeed a mixed group, but that was more in terms of their nationalities. You had the Dogon, mande, Fulani, berbers, arabs etc but through the 700 plus years in which you had so much banging happening what came out from europe was a often a biracial people.
IDOMA NASI

UK

#20739 Feb 2, 2013
In fact I would ague that the majority of the worlds population today in many areas are of a biracial stock. When I say that, I mean that they have a genetic makeup derived from one or two groups of people. The Berbers are definitely one of which, like the Egyptians of today even many Europeans have that Black man running through they veins lol
Richard

Springfield, NJ

#20740 Feb 2, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
In fact I would ague that the majority of the worlds population today in many areas are of a biracial stock. When I say that, I mean that they have a genetic makeup derived from one or two groups of people. The Berbers are definitely one of which, like the Egyptians of today even many Europeans have that Black man running through they veins lol
You are a fool. Biracial stock? No one in today's world is pure but they are not only made up of TWO races, moron, and no most people in the world do not have "that Black man running through they veins" what ever the heck that is. People in today's world are multiple-genetic but none Africans are less genetic diverse then Africans are. Africans are actually more genetically diverse then most none Africans. Go read scientific studies that state as much.
IDOMA NASI

Torthorwald, UK

#20741 Feb 2, 2013
Ok look I can see why you got your panties in a twist. I said bi racial instead of multiracial! Wow big deal. Bottom line is a great majority of this world's population are multiracial. The Latino, the native Americans, the Berbers like I stated the Egyptians, the Turks etc look you can't argue facts bro. Plus you singing to the choir about africans being diverse. I'm from the land.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20742 Feb 2, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
moreno
A. adj (-na)
1 (ser)[persona](de pelo oscuro) dark, dark-haired; (de tez oscura) dark; (de raza negra)(euf) dark-skinned (euph)
Bottom line, "moreno" does NOT mean 'Black' and it was never meant to.

I hope you realize that, even in that english dictionary, it was NEVER stated that "Moreno" meant 'Black' and that when it referenced "raza negra" it also placed a parentetical "(euph)" next to it, meaning that today's use of the word, "Moreno", is ONLY used (((EUPHEMISTICALLY))) when used in reference to any Negros.

Look THAT up in your 'Funk & Wagnalls'.

•••

eu•phe•mism
[yoo-fuh-miz-uhm]
noun
the substitution of a mild,

indirect,

or vague expression

for one thought to be offensive,

harsh, or blunt.

•••

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20743 Feb 2, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
The word slave comes from slav, as in the slavic people! so keep that in mind anytime you racist wanna shout your rubbish about blacks being slaves. My people were prisoners of war nothing more nothing less. Now in truth the Moors who invaded and civilised Europe were indeed a mixed group, but that was more in terms of their nationalities. You had the Dogon, mande, Fulani, berbers, arabs etc but through the 700 plus years in which you had so much banging happening what came out from europe was a often a biracial people.
WRONG!

That is completely untrue.

I am fully aware that there are tens of internet references that state things just as you have put them but they are all merely copying off of the same misleading and completely incorrect búllshít,

and simple minor detective work would have revealed that to the earnest scholar, which YOU most certainly are NOT.

For something to be true it must ring true from all angles of perspective, that is to say that YOUR little lie lies in a very shallow stream of obfuscation.

The Greek word for 'SLAVIC' is 'SLAVIKI'(more or less)(Topix won't allow all of the Greek alphabet).

The Greek word for slave, however, is NOT "SLAVOS" but is "SKLAVOS" instead, and has nothing to do with Slovenia or any other Slavic nation.

Actually the Slavs named themselves, and it was Sloviki, but Greece and Western Europe changed the 'o' to an 'a', and English follows the Germanic Spelling 'Slavic', which is 'Slawisch'...

even in German, a slave is referred to as a Sklave.

The Greek word, "SKLAVOS", existed thousands of years before there was ever any national designation such as Slavic and when the Greeks finally did make reference to Slavic Peoples,

they referred to them as "SLAVIKI" not "SKLAVOS"

::ONE OF THESE THINGS
IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER::

The same goes for Latin, French, and Spanish:

Latin--Sclavus >

French--Esclave > all 3 mean SLAVE

Spanish--Esclave >

••••••••••

Italian--Slavo >

French--Slave > all 3 mean SLAVE

Spanish--Eslavo >

••••••••••

...apparently, you 'think' you're smart but you're really not.

•••

ALSO, you smug áss føøl, regardless of however many would be modern chroniclers will say that the Moros civilized Europe,

It simply is NOT so.

Certainly and for sure, it wasn't any pack of Negros from any Timbuktu.

The Holy Roman Emperor and the Byzantine Empire were solely responsible for any real rekindling of European intellectual prowess.

Your worthless Timbuktu Madrasa zealot was responsible for nothing of any constructive value in Europe.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20744 Feb 2, 2013
I made a BIG ERROR-->

sorry...TYPO CORRECTION:

talian--Slavo >

French--Slave > all 3 mean SLAV[IC]

Spanish--Eslavo >

[not slave]

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20745 Feb 2, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
HAH!

Jammit,ÁSS CLOWN,

"that Black man [is] running through [yo] veins"...not "they".

Also, just what do you mean by "Black man"!?

In Spain, there is an overall average of 2.4% AUTOSOMAL sub-Saharan African DNA, but most of that actually comes from sub-Saharan FEMALE African DNA.

In Spain, there is an average of 3%(((FEMALE)))Western sub-SaharanMitochondrial DNA.

In contrast to the measure above,

there is less than 1% MALE sub-Saharan DNA in Spain

That comes to a very insignificant percentage for actual MALE autosomal sub-Saharan genetic influence in Spain.

•••

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20746 Feb 2, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
Truth be told what we have to realise is that terms and definitions applied today don't define yesterdays people. I'm a Black man living within the UK. I speak english as a first language and where I'm from in London Black people make up almost 70% of the area. Does that mean I am english or have european ancestry no it doesn't. PLEASE! people try and understand this migration usually results in the arrival of a new people and the displacing of another, whether through fighter or sexual integration. North Africa is essentially a foreigners settlement. Don't assume they have always been within Africa.
The general population of North Africa has not changed significantly since before the Holocene Period.

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...

"The indigenous North African ancestry may have been more common in Berber populations and appears most closely related to populations outside of Africa, but divergence between Maghrebi peoples and Near Eastern/Europeans likely precedes the Holocene (>12,000 ya)."

THAT alone dispels any asinine unscientific fantasy speculations about European slaves having been so numerous as to have actually been able to put a noticeable dent in the genetic profile of North Africa.

From since before the Holocene Period, the general overall population of Western North Africa has consisted of the three following genetic structures:

http://www.humanphenotypes.com/Saharid.html

http://www.humanphenotypes.com/Berberid.html

http://www.humanphenotypes.com/Arabid.html

…and there’s not a dámned thing you can do to change that.

•••

http://www.humanphenotypes.com/NorthAethiopid...

Even the "North Aethiopid" which is associated with the Beja , Hadendowa, Tigre and similar people,

and is said to be the origin of the "Saharan Tuareg" are "Mostly Caucasoid with only very few Nég®öïd elements".

http://www.humanphenotypes.com/SouthSaharid.h...

There's also the "South Saharid" type, of which there aren't very many, as they are strictly from the Saharan Desert which is very sparsely populated.

Those "South Saharid" Peoples are "Predominantely Caucasoid, but with visible Nég®öïd influences".

•••

So much for that ídiot speculation about an imaginary population changing onslaught of European Slaves, FÓÓL.

If THAT had actually been happening, to that degree, there never would have been a market for the BLACK SLAVES that the the Saharan Tuareg made a centuries long career of transporting up to the Maghribíya and its Maghribíyan ports.

"We also find significant signatures of sub-Saharan African ancestry that vary substantially among populations. These sub-Saharan ancestries appear to be a recent introduction into North African populations, dating to about 1,200 years ago in southern Morocco and about 750 years ago into Egypt, possibly reflecting the patterns of the trans-Saharan slave trade that occurred during this period."
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#20747 Feb 3, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
moreno
A. adj (-na)
Hang on to this. The trolls hate it

http://www.google.com/url...
Barros Serrano

United States

#20748 Feb 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Eurasians enslaving other Eurasians... so what is your point?

Just that you're such an obsessive racist any suffering of white people gives you a little thrill? That seems to be it...
IDOMA NASI

UK

#20750 Feb 3, 2013
Many North African nations exclude themselves from being identified as African because they know they are not indigenous to the land. If you can't tell the difference between a Nilotic person situated in Sudan from a mixed Arab/Turk living in Algeria then that's your own stupidity. Bottom line is the term Moor essentially means Black, a identification that the Europeans who they civilised and brought out of the dark ages seemed to agree upon.
IDOMA NASI

UK

#20751 Feb 3, 2013
Even white people are essentially broken into three sub groups, the Alpine, the Nordic, and mediterennean. I remember studying the subject and reading quotes made by eugenic racist who claimed the Nordic race which was classified as the superior white race was the true definition of white beauty while the alpine was the more backwards slow and unwanted. Now imagine if that type of crap was actually pushed out by mainstream media, you would have white people killing one and other to go get some hair dye lol. Bottom line is they are all white people some with a little bit more colour to their skin some with broader features some with slimmer features yet they are all white so stop trying to divide us since you don't like dividing yourselves.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20752 Feb 3, 2013
trollstupid wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!

IN YOUR DREAMS, "TROLLSPUTO"...

The general population of North Africa has not changed significantly since before the Holocene Period.

"The indigenous North African ancestry may have been more common in Berber populations and appears most closely related to populations outside of Africa, but divergence between Maghrebi peoples and Near Eastern/Europeans likely precedes the Holocene (>12,000 ya)."

THAT alone dispels any asinine unscientific fantasy speculations about European slaves having been so numerous as to have actually been able to put a noticeable dent in the genetic profile of North Africa.

From since before the Holocene Period, the general overall population of Western North Africa has consisted of the three following genetic structures:

http://www.humanphenotypes.com/Saharid.html

http://www.humanphenotypes.com/Berberid.html

http://www.humanphenotypes.com/Arabid.html

…and there’s not a dámned thing you can do to change that.

•••

http://www.humanphenotypes.com/NorthAethiopid...

Even the "North Aethiopid" which is associated with the Beja , Hadendowa, Tigre and similar people,

and is said to be the origin of the "Saharan Tuareg" are "Mostly Caucasoid with only very few Nég®öïd elements".

http://www.humanphenotypes.com/SouthSaharid.h...

There's also the "South Saharid" type, of which there aren't very many, as they are strictly from the Saharan Desert which is very sparsely populated.

Those "South Saharid" Peoples are "Predominantely Caucasoid, but with visible Nég®öïd influences".

•••

So much for that ídiot speculation about an imaginary population changing onslaught of European Slaves, FÓÓL.

If THAT had actually been happening, to that degree, there never would have been a market for the BLACK SLAVES that the the Saharan Tuareg made a centuries long career of transporting up to the Maghribíya and its Maghribíyan ports.

"We also find significant signatures of sub-Saharan African ancestry that vary substantially among populations. These sub-Saharan ancestries appear to be a recent introduction into North African populations, dating to about 1,200 years ago in southern Morocco and about 750 years ago into Egypt, possibly reflecting the patterns of the trans-Saharan slave trade that occurred during this period."

•••

"Robert Davis" was merely a lowly Professor of History at Ohio State University.

He is no anthropologist.

Robert Davis admitted, in that very same book, that his highly sensational and controversial book was strictly based on pure speculative conjecture and had absolutely no scientific basis upon which he could stake it's likelihood.

Robert Davis is NOT trained or skilled as an anthropologist and would never ever be able to withstand the withering reprisals that would be forthcoming from any exposure to critique from any true anthropological review.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20753 Feb 3, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
Many North African nations exclude themselves from being identified as African because they know they are not indigenous to the land. If you can't tell the difference between a Nilotic person situated in Sudan from a mixed Arab/Turk living in Algeria then that's your own stupidity. Bottom line is the term Moor essentially means Black, a identification that the Europeans who they civilised and brought out of the dark ages seemed to agree upon.
HAH!

That shít's no more accurate than your last statement concerning what YOU claimed to be the origin of the word, "slave".

It did not come from the word, "Slavic".

The English word, "slave", came from the french word, "sclave".

I've already explained that to you, and the really intelligent scholars of this planet also know that, in truth, the Muslims had precious little to do with the reflowering of European culture from the disarray of Medieval times.

The true credit goes mostly to the Holy Roman Emperor and to the stored knowledge of the Byzantine Empire.

Certainly the Maghribíyan Berbers were not this edifying instrument and much less did any Timbuktu zealots have any part of this.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20755 Feb 3, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
Even white people are essentially broken into three sub groups, the Alpine, the Nordic, and mediterennean. I remember studying the subject and reading quotes made by eugenic racist who claimed the Nordic race which was classified as the superior white race was the true definition of white beauty while the alpine was the more backwards slow and unwanted. Now imagine if that type of crap was actually pushed out by mainstream media, you would have white people killing one and other to go get some hair dye lol. Bottom line is they are all white people some with a little bit more colour to their skin some with broader features some with slimmer features yet they are all white so stop trying to divide us since you don't like dividing yourselves.
Get a clue, FÓÓL.

There were mørøns called 'Nazis'.

They had a war, and the Nazis lost.

The Nazis would have long ago fried your ásses up had not armies of Caucasians put a stop to them.
IDOMA NASI

Blyth, UK

#20756 Feb 3, 2013
Lol your such a retard! World War 1 and 2 was essentially Europe self imploding, In other words white on white crime. It didn't have anything to do with us yet Africans and other none white people got involved and actually helped fight and win the war so thank us you neo nazi.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20757 Feb 3, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
Lol your such a retard! World War 1 and 2 was essentially Europe self imploding, In other words white on white crime. It didn't have anything to do with us yet Africans and other none white people got involved and actually helped fight and win the war so thank us you neo nazi.
HAH!

MÓRÓN, that just proves that you are even more deluded.
IDOMA NASI

Blyth, UK

#20758 Feb 3, 2013
I suggest you read up on the Arabic slave trade which essentially along with various foreign invasions helped push the indigenous peoples out from the land. This is why in many countries situated in north Africa you still have indigenous Black Africans living more towards the south who pre date the arrival of Islam. And for the record even in Ethiopia you have various different tribes with different looks like the Oromo and Amharah or the Ari and Hamer look it up donut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,394,926
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 6 min Don Barros Serrano 2,040
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min Moses 46,309
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 22 min Sara 242
Idea To Make Whites Leave America 23 min u Make Me Laugh 59
Why Nicole Scherzinger Don't Claim Black Blood? (Mar '10) 36 min Khalisa 1,397
Dear White People 51 min Nope 112
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Blah 40
The UK has left the EU 4 hr Moses 90
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr Moses 32,584
More from around the web