Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#20720 Dec 23, 2012
KiloEcho wrote:
Phil said
The moors WERE mainly black whether it fits with your view or not. The Roman blood didn't water them down that much.
The Barbary pirates were mainly european white muslims. They DID deal in slaves, and were utterly inhuman.
Also whether you like it or not, black africans have produce virtually nothing. There was a tribe below Egypt which became Pharoes themselves, but thats about it.
KiloEcho replies
Mixing truth with Euro-centric lies and denials will not change historical truths.
The word moor was used by ancient and medieval Europeans for something or someone of darker skin color.
In the oldest dictionaries, moor was a synonym for negro.
The original Moors were called as such because of their dark brown skin color compared to the skin color of ancient Greeks and Romans.
The Barbary pirates were dark brown skinned; among them were a few European renegades or Muslim converts. The vast majority of them were African Muslims of a dark brown skin color.
The Moors who were in the Maghreb and Iberia were mostly not black. That is proven fact. Proven from numerous sources, all of which you ignore because you're an Afronazi racist, therefore irrelevant and sociopathic.

The Barbary pirates were Berbers, the same Berbers who'd been there for 30k years.

The word “Moor” is of Phoenician origin, and means “Western”.

You are simply an Afronazi bigot and propagandist who lies to support your racim, but are easily debunked by a real academic such as myself, by far your intellectual and moral superior.

Piss off.
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#20721 Dec 23, 2012
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
"Phil" has provided just as much legitimate proof for his stated opinions as YOU have.
It's not MY intention to pick on Western sub-Saharan African accomplishments, whatever they may have been.
I've known some very intelligent African-Americans, and that shouldn't be a reflection on the intellectual aptitude of Western sub-Saharan African leaders, however If "Barros" wants to say that there WERE great Western sub-Saharan African civilizations, that's all fine with me.
Moreover, YOU saying that Maghribíyan Berber Moors are 'Black' is just pure búllshít and YOU don't know what the fúçk you're talking about.
Well, we'll never hear a thing bout any of those subsaharan civilizations in here... no no no, Afronazis are too busy claiming Berbers and Greeks and Vikings.

So the Nok and Garamantes are ignored.

But Frosty the Snowman was black!
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#20722 Dec 23, 2012
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
Why failed white men like JAKE are the most dangerous animals on the planet.
This is not just referring to failure as in how much money someone makes. Hillbillies like JAKE are both social and psychological failures, and generally just plain failures as human beings, because somewhere, somehow, and at someone's hand, something went horribly wrong with Jake, which is why he commits his life to projecting all his failure onto black people.
JAKE is your basic white, uneducated loser with absolutely NOTHING going for him. JAKE therefore uses his 'white exterior' to latch onto the accomplishments of smart and successful white people in order to feel important, relevant or anything other than the low-level, broke, envious Hillbilly speck that he really is.
JAKE looks all around him and sees educated and successful black people and can't reconcile the crap he's been been fed about black people all of his pathetic hillbilly life. No wonder he spends all his sorry life trolling on a BLACK FORUM lashing out hoping it will compensate for a wasted life full of failure.
LOSERS like JAKE end up joining the the Klan or some other supremacist group that's chocked full of pedophiles, wife beaters and drug addicts and presided over by some power hungry megalomaniac, to help him get to sleep at night, deal with his failure and get all hopped up about being white. Sweet dreams until you wake up JAKEY, because guess what? You're still a failure and a troll who spends his time on a BLACK FORUM!! LOL!
One however, has to look on the bright side. It's better to have JAKE the troll take out his frustration from behind a computer than with a gun in his hand which many failed trolls like him are destined to do.
(((J.A.K.E.))) THE TROLL THAT KEEPS ON TROLLING!!
Racist submental twerp:

The term “hillbilly” is an ethnic slur against Appalachians. As I am sitting in Appalachia at the moment, I am offended by this. Those around me here do not appreciate this ethnic slur.

When you're insulting Jake, call him a cracker or redneck or something with a suggestion of the white racism you are decrying. But avoid ethnic slurs (or I'll have to deal with you).
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#20723 Dec 23, 2012
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no kneegrooos in Western Europe cause Western Europe was always YTs lands that is why it is a developed area that is part of the civilized modern world. If there were kneegrooos there then Western Europe would be the undeveloped 3rd world primitive shithole your kneegroo ancestral lands in Africa still are today living in mud huts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M634oLOP2pgXX
You Kneegroos like to claim you are the "oldest" humans around and that Europeans are the youngest humans on Earth yet YTs have colonized most of the planet and YTs descendants walked on the Moon. ALL major modern mathematical, technological and scientific accomplishments in the last few hundred years have come from European people and their descendants. Knneeegroos were in the stone age when we found you and many still are today. Africa is the only continent where you can go almost anywhere and still find people living in mud huts and unable to feed themselves. Blacks achieve NOTHING of any consequence in the world today.
Every study ever undertaken, using whatever metric or technique always shows knneegroo to be the dumbest of all humans.
If Africans and are able to compete with our European ancestors and YTs descendants, then why, after maybe a 100,000 years head start, have the kneegroo not walked on the Moon? Invented nuclear power? Formulated Quantum, Relativity and Newtonian theories and calculus? Every study ALWAYS shows that blacks are bottom of the pile of all races in intelligence. The kneegroo may not like it but it is the truth that you still are primitives living in mud huts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Racists are the dumbest of humans you ignorant misfit.

You know nothing of African history so shut up.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20726 Jan 1, 2013
HAPPY NEW to all of you!!!
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#20727 Jan 1, 2013
¡Próspero año nuevo!(menos para los racistas)
dave

UK

#20728 Jan 1, 2013
This gets on my tits partly because of Tarantinos dialogue in true romance as spoken by Dennis Hopper so people think the moors were black when they were Arabs.
Barros Serrano

Fairmont, WV

#20729 Jan 1, 2013
dave wrote:
This gets on my tits partly because of Tarantinos dialogue in true romance as spoken by Dennis Hopper so people think the moors were black when they were Arabs.
Most Moors were Berbers, not Arabs. Blacks and Arabs were both a minority of the Moors in Iberia.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#20732 Jan 15, 2013
Most early lit about the moors were of blacks. If most moors were not black then most earl lit would be of nonblack moors.

othello
aaron the moor
merchant of vienece
nagaymath turquio
morein the black knight
song of roland
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#20733 Jan 15, 2013
LION wrote:
Most early lit about the moors were of blacks. If most moors were not black then most earl lit would be of nonblack moors.
othello
aaron the moor
merchant of vienece
nagaymath turquio
morein the black knight
song of roland
Cram your “early literature”, a phrase you love to use, yet you're referring to writings all AFTER the Moorish period.

Yet you ignore the depictions and historical sources clearly showing that the Moors were mostly non-black Berbers from the Maghreb, which has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years, as proven by plenty of evidence.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#20734 Jan 15, 2013
To be factual the Berbers where a confederate of Berbers,Black,and Arabs they went into Spain as a nation not seperate!The first was lead by a Berber but was kept up by black moors. So Afronazi and Debunksr are wrong on your perception but right on who was there.
IDOMA NASI

Houghton Conquest, UK

#20736 Feb 2, 2013
Truth be told what we have to realise is that terms and definitions applied today don't define yesterdays people. I'm a Black man living within the UK. I speak english as a first language and where I'm from in London Black people make up almost 70% of the area. Does that mean I am english or have european ancestry no it doesn't. PLEASE! people try and understand this migration usually results in the arrival of a new people and the displacing of another, whether through fighter or sexual integration. North Africa is essentially a foreigners settlement. Don't assume they have always been within Africa.
IDOMA NASI

Houghton Conquest, UK

#20737 Feb 2, 2013
moreno
English translation of moreno
A. adj (-na)
1 (ser)[persona](de pelo oscuro) dark, dark-haired; (de tez oscura) dark; (de raza negra)(euf) dark-skinned (euph)
Definition of dark in the dictionary British & World English
Definition of dark in the dictionary US English
Translate dark | into French | into German | into Italian
IDOMA NASI

Houghton Conquest, UK

#20738 Feb 2, 2013
The word slave comes from slav, as in the slavic people! so keep that in mind anytime you racist wanna shout your rubbish about blacks being slaves. My people were prisoners of war nothing more nothing less. Now in truth the Moors who invaded and civilised Europe were indeed a mixed group, but that was more in terms of their nationalities. You had the Dogon, mande, Fulani, berbers, arabs etc but through the 700 plus years in which you had so much banging happening what came out from europe was a often a biracial people.
IDOMA NASI

UK

#20739 Feb 2, 2013
In fact I would ague that the majority of the worlds population today in many areas are of a biracial stock. When I say that, I mean that they have a genetic makeup derived from one or two groups of people. The Berbers are definitely one of which, like the Egyptians of today even many Europeans have that Black man running through they veins lol
Richard

Bronx, NY

#20740 Feb 2, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
In fact I would ague that the majority of the worlds population today in many areas are of a biracial stock. When I say that, I mean that they have a genetic makeup derived from one or two groups of people. The Berbers are definitely one of which, like the Egyptians of today even many Europeans have that Black man running through they veins lol
You are a fool. Biracial stock? No one in today's world is pure but they are not only made up of TWO races, moron, and no most people in the world do not have "that Black man running through they veins" what ever the heck that is. People in today's world are multiple-genetic but none Africans are less genetic diverse then Africans are. Africans are actually more genetically diverse then most none Africans. Go read scientific studies that state as much.
IDOMA NASI

UK

#20741 Feb 2, 2013
Ok look I can see why you got your panties in a twist. I said bi racial instead of multiracial! Wow big deal. Bottom line is a great majority of this world's population are multiracial. The Latino, the native Americans, the Berbers like I stated the Egyptians, the Turks etc look you can't argue facts bro. Plus you singing to the choir about africans being diverse. I'm from the land.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20742 Feb 2, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
moreno
English translation of moreno
A. adj (-na)
1 (ser)[persona](de pelo oscuro) dark, dark-haired; (de tez oscura) dark; (de raza negra)(euf) dark-skinned (euph)
Definition of dark in the dictionary British & World English
Definition of dark in the dictionary US English
Translate dark | into French | into German | into Italian
Bottom line, "moreno" does NOT mean 'Black' and it was never meant to.

I hope you realize that, even in that english dictionary, it was NEVER stated that "Moreno" meant 'Black' and that when it referenced "raza negra" it also placed a parentetical "(euph)" next to it, meaning that today's use of the word, "Moreno", is ONLY used (((EUPHEMISTICALLY))) when used in reference to any Negros.

Look THAT up in your 'Funk & Wagnalls'.

•••

eu•phe•mism
[yoo-fuh-miz-uhm]
noun
the substitution of a mild,

indirect,

or vague expression

for one thought to be offensive,

harsh, or blunt.

•••

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20743 Feb 2, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
The word slave comes from slav, as in the slavic people! so keep that in mind anytime you racist wanna shout your rubbish about blacks being slaves. My people were prisoners of war nothing more nothing less. Now in truth the Moors who invaded and civilised Europe were indeed a mixed group, but that was more in terms of their nationalities. You had the Dogon, mande, Fulani, berbers, arabs etc but through the 700 plus years in which you had so much banging happening what came out from europe was a often a biracial people.
WRONG!

That is completely untrue.

I am fully aware that there are tens of internet references that state things just as you have put them but they are all merely copying off of the same misleading and completely incorrect búllshít,

and simple minor detective work would have revealed that to the earnest scholar, which YOU most certainly are NOT.

For something to be true it must ring true from all angles of perspective, that is to say that YOUR little lie lies in a very shallow stream of obfuscation.

The Greek word for 'SLAVIC' is 'SLAVIKI'(more or less)(Topix won't allow all of the Greek alphabet).

The Greek word for slave, however, is NOT "SLAVOS" but is "SKLAVOS" instead, and has nothing to do with Slovenia or any other Slavic nation.

Actually the Slavs named themselves, and it was Sloviki, but Greece and Western Europe changed the 'o' to an 'a', and English follows the Germanic Spelling 'Slavic', which is 'Slawisch'...

even in German, a slave is referred to as a Sklave.

The Greek word, "SKLAVOS", existed thousands of years before there was ever any national designation such as Slavic and when the Greeks finally did make reference to Slavic Peoples,

they referred to them as "SLAVIKI" not "SKLAVOS"

::ONE OF THESE THINGS
IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER::

The same goes for Latin, French, and Spanish:

Latin--Sclavus >

French--Esclave > all 3 mean SLAVE

Spanish--Esclave >

••••••••••

Italian--Slavo >

French--Slave > all 3 mean SLAVE

Spanish--Eslavo >

••••••••••

...apparently, you 'think' you're smart but you're really not.

•••

ALSO, you smug áss føøl, regardless of however many would be modern chroniclers will say that the Moros civilized Europe,

It simply is NOT so.

Certainly and for sure, it wasn't any pack of Negros from any Timbuktu.

The Holy Roman Emperor and the Byzantine Empire were solely responsible for any real rekindling of European intellectual prowess.

Your worthless Timbuktu Madrasa zealot was responsible for nothing of any constructive value in Europe.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20744 Feb 2, 2013
I made a BIG ERROR-->

sorry...TYPO CORRECTION:

talian--Slavo >

French--Slave > all 3 mean SLAV[IC]

Spanish--Eslavo >

[not slave]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Ta Shawna Liebowitz 1,174,675
Why are racists full of hatred and lies? Don't... 5 min Natural 1
BW: Which of the following have you shoved up y... 7 min Shaquandra 2
Darren Wilson cleared – Mikey Brown still good… 8 min THX Whips His Slaves 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min Carly HI YAH 105,010
Sows/Mammies: I have a question for you… 13 min THX Whips His Slaves 10
WM marries his 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!!!! 13 min IamCuriousNow 16
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 33 min Black Power 176
All women prefer white men 35 min Matthew_1 28
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr IMHOTEP 28,689
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 2 hr Mick_ 685
More from around the web