Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

Judged:

This video is disturbing. Although I know whites can be evil, this was totally uncalled for. It shows blacks in a bad light.

//www.metacafe.com/watch/29037 0/black_beats_white_woman/

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

Anna wrote:
This video is disturbing. Although I know whites can be evil, this was totally uncalled for. It shows blacks in a bad light.
It probably had something to do with the white girl being with a black man that probably was messin with both girls at the same time and got caught. Matter of fact he probably was the one laughing the whole time the girl was getting beaten. There were other girls in the car, they didn't try to help her so it was probably fighting over a man. Or in this case gettin her ass kicked for messin with another's man. If it had been a white woman she would have kicked the shit out of the man instead. Or at least created complete chaos in his life.
Proud to be White

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

Anna wrote:
It doesn't show blacks in a bad light, it shows that they are human and make the mistakes and follow evil just like everyone else.
There are a lot more examples of this throughout the world and unless you go back in time, you won't find as many examples with the black kids getting beat up by white kids or adults either.
It is a fact that there are more black criminals throughout the world than any other race or all combined. This is why black people don't feel they can trust the police and the police jumps to assumptions because it happens so often that they always think the black person is guilty.
As long as you don't committ crimes though, no one has to worry about being in jail.
Brandi is BACK

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

That video is old. I think I first saw it like a couple years ago. Not that it means anything. Nothing the white girl did justified such a beating unless she was trying to pull a gun or knife on them or something. I saw it on YouTube and there were commenters cheering the black girl on. What is wrong with people nowadays?
Proud to be White

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

Brandi is BACK wrote:
That video is old. I think I first saw it like a couple years ago. Not that it means anything. Nothing the white girl did justified such a beating unless she was trying to pull a gun or knife on them or something. I saw it on YouTube and there were commenters cheering the black girl on. What is wrong with people nowadays?
People are just getting more stupid every day, I guess and don't realize that this wasn't just a chick fight but a seriously skull shattering brawl, which could get people killed.

“"Living life"”

Since: Oct 07

((Material Status))

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

Oh well things happen.
Dougie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

That white chick could have been trying to burn someone in a dope deal or,as someone else said,had some drama with someone's man.
Either way,her being a white girl geting a beatdown does not bring her anymore sympathy from me than if she was from any race.
nunyabeezwaxUSA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

Anna wrote:
Do you know the backstory of this? I take it it's from CA? The houses look like it...

I feel sorry for people who have that much rage within them and the others who look at a video like this and like it, no matter WHAT their race.
nunyabeezwaxUSA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

Dougie wrote:
That white chick could have been trying to burn someone in a dope deal or,as someone else said,had some drama with someone's man.
Either way,her being a white girl geting a beatdown does not bring her anymore sympathy from me than if she was from any race.
Wow. Sucks to be you?
Dougie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

nunyabeezwaxUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Sucks to be you?
Yes,sometimes it probably does.
Yet thats beside the point.Am I supposed to get all worked up about a white chick getting a beat down but not when its a Black victim?
Or are the little white girls just so cute and precious that we have to feel a little more sorry for them?
nunyabeezwaxUSA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

Dougie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,sometimes it probably does.
Yet thats beside the point.Am I supposed to get all worked up about a white chick getting a beat down but not when its a Black victim?
Or are the little white girls just so cute and precious that we have to feel a little more sorry for them?
First of all, I wasn't looking at her precious White skin. I DID notice the MALE PUSSY who beats women, though! If that isn't the most disgusting sight, I don't know...

I pray that you will be concerned about all human beings getting beat down. Even if it's happening to your own people, why should that affect your concern for innocent people of all races?
nunyabeezwaxUSA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

Number1Queen wrote:
Oh well things happen.
Yup. Karma's a bitch. Better think twice before posting your crap...
Dougie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

nunyabeezwaxUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I wasn't looking at her precious White skin. I DID notice the MALE PUSSY who beats women, though! If that isn't the most disgusting sight, I don't know...
I pray that you will be concerned about all human beings getting beat down. Even if it's happening to your own people, why should that affect your concern for innocent people of all races?
The question is:Just how INNOCENT was that girl in the video.Was she one of those white girls who get their kicks by yelling racial slurs out the window?
Happened to me a number of times.Drive by bigots.Maybe this girl got busted.

“"Living life"”

((Material Status))

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2007

Judged:

nunyabeezwaxUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Karma's a bitch. Better think twice before posting your crap...
I really dont understand you. You are always replying to my post. and you always have something rude to say. Why's that? What do you want me to do cry cause the white girl got her a$$ jump? I could care less, I dont know her and maybe she had it coming.
Proud to be White

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2007

Judged:

Number1Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I really dont understand you. You are always replying to my post. and you always have something rude to say. Why's that? What do you want me to do cry cause the white girl got her a$$ jump? I could care less, I dont know her and maybe she had it coming.
That's crazy, you should care when anyone suffers and regardless if she had it coming or not, nobody deserves to get beat up to the point where they have broken bones that might not be able to be fixed.

“chick called life i pimped her”

its in the boot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2007

Judged:

It was a one on one fight i don't feel sorry for someone who has the chance to fight back no matter what race.

Now that guy who kicked her deserves to be handed over to the police or get beat up by a couple of racist white guys.

But i have seen worser happen to black girls at the hands of other black girls and no one was saying this makes my race look bad.

And this video is very old.
Gladys Gaddis

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2007

Judged:

Good for the girl.

“"Living life"”

((Material Status))

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2007

Judged:

Proud to be White wrote:
<quoted text>
That's crazy, you should care when anyone suffers and regardless if she had it coming or not, nobody deserves to get beat up to the point where they have broken bones that might not be able to be fixed.
LOL!!! I dont care so why should I predend
Proud to be White

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2007

Judged:

Number1Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! I dont care so why should I predend
Because you shouldn't have to pretend, you should just feel it in your heart.
Brandi

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2007

Judged:

birdmane87 wrote:
It was a one on one fight i don't feel sorry for someone who has the chance to fight back no matter what race.
Now that guy who kicked her deserves to be handed over to the police or get beat up by a couple of racist white guys.
But i have seen worser happen to black girls at the hands of other black girls and no one was saying this makes my race look bad.
And this video is very old.
Uhh... I don't think it appeared to be a one-on-one fight WHATSOEVER; just someone getting beat up. There's a major difference. Who knows the whole story, though. It could have started off as a fight. And sometimes people just can't fight back, or won't. It doesn't mean that they're bad people, it just means that they can't fight. Fighting is a skill; some people have it and some people don't.

And if you go on YouTube, there are fights all the time between black people and there are black posters who respond with distressing comments about how those particular individuals in the video give their race a bad rep. Just saying. Other than that, you make some good points.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••