Rocky Balboa

Suisun City, CA

#208 Feb 17, 2014
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Get out of here wet dog. Whites have been making those kind's of verdicts for decades. Way before OJ. All the way back to when Emmett Till was murdered and decades before his murder..
Emmit till had it coming. He tried to sexually assault the store owners wife, pinned her up against the desk and tried to fondle her. He got what he deserved.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#209 Feb 17, 2014
Palefaces Are Pediphiles wrote:
@TaraFine[This whole rap music boom box issue was never about Michael Dunn, it was about the public being sick & tired of sociopathic dark skinned ghetto thugs with their arrogant & self entitled behavior & like Trayvon Martin got what he deserved, Jordon Davis suffered the same consequences of his actions, end of story]
And your white daddy, Micheal Dunn, will get what he deserves. Bed-wench.
Hey stupid ignorant idiot, Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis did not live or were from the Ghetto moron.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#210 Feb 17, 2014
Rocky Balboa wrote:
<quoted text>
Emmit till had it coming. He tried to sexually assault the store owners wife, pinned her up against the desk and tried to fondle her. He got what he deserved.
Now, I see that I have posted to an ignorant stupid idiot. Take your white e-bonics stupid self and go "try" to read a book.
Rocky Balboa

Suisun City, CA

#211 Feb 17, 2014
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Now, I see that I have posted to an ignorant stupid idiot. Take your white e-bonics stupid self and go "try" to read a book.
I have read the whole story.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#212 Feb 17, 2014
Rocky Balboa wrote:
<quoted text>
According to a witness and the FBI, your version of the incident is wrong. Carolyn's testimony is suspect as she was married to the man who murdered Till, and a man that admitted he murdered the child.
Rocky Balboa

Suisun City, CA

#213 Feb 17, 2014
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
According to a witness and the FBI, your version of the incident is wrong. Carolyn's testimony is suspect as she was married to the man who murdered Till, and a man that admitted he murdered the child.
No my version is correct, mr thompson was 100 miles away when young emmit till tried to rape mrs thompson. Emmit till bragged to his friends before the incident and they even warned him he was crazy to try something like that. The woman didnt even want to tell her husband about the incident because she knew what the penalty would be. It was even a black that told the husband about emmit tills near rape of his wife. Emmit had it coming and everyone in that town knew it. The town is called money mississippi, not much more than a store and a fire dept, the store is in ruins but still standing even to this day.
Rocky Balboa

Suisun City, CA

#214 Feb 17, 2014
Rocky Balboa wrote:
<quoted text>
No my version is correct, mr thompson was 100 miles away when young emmit till tried to rape mrs thompson. Emmit till bragged to his friends before the incident and they even warned him he was crazy to try something like that. The woman didnt even want to tell her husband about the incident because she knew what the penalty would be. It was even a black that told the husband about emmit tills near rape of his wife. Emmit had it coming and everyone in that town knew it. The town is called money mississippi, not much more than a store and a fire dept, the store is in ruins but still standing even to this day.
Actually the husband and wifes last name was bryant, not thompson. Till was a punk, heres some more background on the little rapist.

http://dailykenn.blogspot.com/2013/08/what-op...
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#216 Feb 18, 2014
Rocky Balboa wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news: you got the town and business right.
As for the rest, I'll take the FBI's version.
imblack

Voorhees, NJ

#217 Feb 18, 2014
I'm black is it wrong for me to enjoy this??

LOL
imblack

Voorhees, NJ

#218 Feb 18, 2014
Any blacks that wanna seek revenge on whites for these guys please don't Actually seek revenge on whites that didn't Actually do Anything but target specifically dunn and or zimmerman.. nobody else.. please.. your a fucking idiot if you think that your Accomplishing Anything by attacking other whites who never killed a black person I mean come the hell on..
imblack

Voorhees, NJ

#219 Feb 18, 2014
if i see A black person going After a random ass white person that has nothing to do with michael dunn or zimmerman i'm leaving the country you go after michael dunn and or zimmerman nobody else....
imblack

Voorhees, NJ

#220 Feb 18, 2014
I Actually I don't even care About trayvon..
imblack

Voorhees, NJ

#222 Feb 18, 2014
i gotta be honest though if trayvon really punched zimmerman i mean if he punched me i woulda shot him tooo i mean..

but.. i mean.. zimmerman and his brother saying All this extra bs tryna hurt more black people and stuff..
imblack

Voorhees, NJ

#223 Feb 18, 2014
yea i mena if trayvon really punched himtlike that i'm glad trayvon got shot but.. don't need to point out everything bad that blacks do in order to incite hate.. that's like a terrorism..
imblack

Voorhees, NJ

#224 Feb 18, 2014
Tnhe country is racistw e Already know that.. which is exactly why none of them should get off.. the country is racist enough we don't need extra..
imblack

Voorhees, NJ

#225 Feb 18, 2014
black panthers Already were illegal no duh.. what's your point go beat them up then..
imblack

Voorhees, NJ

#226 Feb 18, 2014
There was already a latino on black race war..

in fact zimmerman should be more in trouble than dunn because everyone knows that latinos have been tryna kill blacks for no reason..
imblack

Voorhees, NJ

#227 Feb 18, 2014
even black latinos hate blacks and claim just latino..
imblack

Voorhees, NJ

#228 Feb 18, 2014
zimmerman did not kill trayvon out of white hatred for blacks he did it because of latino hatred for blacks.. and his mom is dark as hell Anyway..
imblack

Voorhees, NJ

#229 Feb 18, 2014
naw Actually both zimmerman and michael dunn should get off you should not be listening or endorsing gangster music.. thanks 50 cent for getting people killed.. And jay z.. while All they do is get all this sex and money all day and their people get killed..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 6 min Doctor No 1,313
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 9 min Becky 521
Why is Black on White crime not considered a ha... (May '12) 9 min Doctor No 137
Rudy Giuliani's fall from America's Mayor 16 min Doctor No 48
Now Obama wants to disarm America 24 min The Devil 34
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Yeah 1,190,109
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... 28 min BWIR_AbandonBM 102
All women prefer white men 49 min iamcuriousnow 2,644
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 109,059
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 2 hr BWIR_AbandonBM 62
More from around the web