NOT GUILTY
hmm

Pickering, Canada

#3 Feb 13, 2014
He deserves a medal.
Joe

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 13, 2014
There are two black women on the jury. They will find him guilty just to pay back Zimmerman.
Anon

Montgomery Village, MD

#7 Feb 13, 2014
TaraFine-

Please elaborate on your definition of a thug..
darealist

Mountain View, CA

#8 Feb 13, 2014
Trayvon was maybe hood but not a thug. These freaking conservatives make me sick! Tara fine you're shaming us right now I pray you aren't black. You bash dark skin on every effing thread wtf?

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#9 Feb 13, 2014
TaraFine wrote:
This whole rap music boom box issue was never about Michael Dunn, it was about the public being sick & tired of sociopathic dark skinned ghetto thugs with their arrogant & self entitled behavior & like Trayvon Martin got what he deserved, Jordon Davis suffered the same consequences of his actions, end of story.
Do you think anyone has the right to sanction your continuous rants about African Americans...or do you think that's free speech? Do you think you have the right to use someone else's likeness so you can bit*h around in this forum and say stuff out the side of your neck that leaves your tongue wagging like you just ate a fresh bo_l of sh*t?What this is about is your relevance to free speech and free expression. You figured that perspective of Dunn all by yourself. That situation with done is about as loose as your neck when it swallows the head of a goose. Now chirp along with your tail wagging...using your wings to flap away the flies that hang onto your arse sh*t! Your ideas does the same thing the rain does, run down the sewer. Get a life and get fed loose change.
Red Zone

United States

#10 Feb 13, 2014
TaraFine wrote:
This whole rap music boom box issue was never about Michael Dunn, it was about the public being sick & tired of sociopathic dark skinned ghetto thugs with their arrogant & self entitled behavior & like Trayvon Martin got what he deserved, Jordon Davis suffered the same consequences of his actions, end of story.
Based off of your logic, my actions would be justified for murdering a skin head looking white boy for not turning down his death metal music.

You crackas crack me up.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#11 Feb 13, 2014
hmm wrote:
He deserves a medal.
Yea OJ deserves a medal also. So, did those black guys who raped and murdered that white guy and his girlfriend. YOU COMPLETE IGNORANT MORON!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#12 Feb 13, 2014
TaraFine wrote:
You need prayer.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#13 Feb 13, 2014
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>You need prayer.
You are being kind, That is not what I would suggest. And considering she calls herself a black woman she seems to think anyone darker than she is is of no worth or importance. She definitely has issues, no doubt about it.

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#17 Feb 13, 2014
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
And it did. Even if this hero is convicted, a nighur is dead.
Win.
you and klaus think alike must be joined at the head they say two heads are better than one both you ugly muthers disprove than theory

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#22 Feb 13, 2014
hmm wrote:
He deserves a medal.
So do you for being an "invisible fool" troll
Black is beautiful

Orlando, FL

#23 Feb 14, 2014
Anon wrote:
TaraFine-
Please elaborate on your definition of a thug..
Your an idiot guest what there are white kids listening to that same rap music having that same arrogance. Your problem is all you see is color and you don't like color. Well guess what it's people like you who need to be put on trial for your ignorance.
McB

San Diego, CA

#24 Feb 15, 2014
Red Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Based off of your logic, my actions would be justified for murdering a skin head looking white boy for not turning down his death metal music.
You crackas crack me up.
Why do you need to get all racist to make a point? Dunn is guilty, plain and simple. If he saw what he thinks is or was a shotgun why didn't he just scoot to the side and run like hell before the 'thug' could take aim? I know the reason and so does everyone else. It's because there never was a shotgun and Dunn is a murdering thug liar.

Please, hold the racism when making your argument. You make yourself appear to be, well, Dunn.
Big Red Booger

Omaha, NE

#25 Feb 15, 2014
I'm donating to his defense fund
Leahe

Madison, WI

#26 Feb 15, 2014
It is a very cold winter here, but I don't care, I am boyotting Florida. We are talking about an uninjured person (not GZ, his nose was broken) shooting 9 times in a vehicle killing somone over an annoyance getting away with killing smeone, just like Casey Anthony got away with killing her toddler. Jackasses!
Alicia Walker

Spokane, WA

#32 Feb 15, 2014
TaraFine wrote:

So, if they were white skinned ghetto thugs, shot by a black man, would you be saying this idiotic stuff? I doubt it. It's 2014. GET A GRiP!!! A child was senselessly murdered and I hope justice prevails!
Dunn is innocent

Suisun City, CA

#33 Feb 15, 2014
I would have just reached into their car and turned it down myself.
Dunn is innocent

Suisun City, CA

#34 Feb 15, 2014
My Shoes Need Shined wrote:
<quoted text>HOOORAY!!!!
Spread the word among your brothas and sistas!
The fewer blacks infesting this state,....the better!
I thought va was like 85% black
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#35 Feb 15, 2014
if he had a sub-machine gun he could have took out all of those young niccuz.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min yisarel 134,384
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 9 min enoch powell 6,890
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 15 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,481
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 15 min Drilling for the ... 26
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min positronium 1,383,661
Beauty of Nigerian brides, Why I will marry my own 24 min Stupid Thread 19
blacks, mixed breeds americans are inferior dna... (Jul '13) 26 min youfools 33
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 49 min TranshumanX 44,933
New Racist Chinese Ad 1 hr Redefined 49
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 4 hr Stupid Thread 70
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 7 hr dreamhunk 460
More from around the web