Ugandian Princess divorces AA HUSBAND

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#2528 Nov 16, 2013
CRACKERSMACKER wrote:
If it wasn't for Africans, so called African Americans wouldn't even exist. We birthed you. We brought you into this world and we can take you out of it. Pay your respects.
We birthed ourselves you idiot. Those were our direct ancestors. Your ancestors birthed you.

STupid african.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2529 Nov 16, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
African women are not obsess with any men. They are real women, they don't go chasing after men. One thing for sure they love their african men.
That's definitely debatable. I never see any of you guys even speak to each other here or in reality. The only time you guys speak is when you are teaming up to help them obsess over AA men.
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#2530 Nov 16, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>We birthed ourselves you idiot. Those were our direct ancestors. Your ancestors birthed you.

STupid african.
Who birth your ancestors, they magically appear from the sky or they they came from their the ocean and started their own evolution or Hod created aa version of Adam and Eve.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2531 Nov 16, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Who birth your ancestors, they magically appear from the sky or they they came from their the ocean and started their own evolution or Hod created aa version of Adam and Eve.
lol.. man you don't understand it. Those were MY ANCESTORS. ME . Not you, sure they were related to your ancestors, but their blood flows through my veins.

That is why we are African American. It is because of ourselves, has nothing to do with dumb africans like crackersmacker.

Do you understand this simple concept? Those men and women are US. Not you. Your ancestors are yours, and my ancestors are MINE.

smh.. now you all want our ancestors too?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#2532 Nov 16, 2013
The majority of AA in Virginua were Igbos (Nigeria and a part of Cameroun)

open google image and search "igbo ukwu" and "igbo architecture"

enjoy
CRACKERSMACKER

Smithfield, VA

#2533 Nov 16, 2013
Black Americans like to address us Africans as "brother". They really ought to be addressing us as "father" instead. We brought them into the world.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2534 Nov 16, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
The majority of AA in Virginua were Igbos (Nigeria and a part of Cameroun)
open google image and search "igbo ukwu" and "igbo architecture"
enjoy
Your african boys are the ones that dont understand this.

Location hidden

#2535 Nov 16, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your african boys are the ones that dont understand this.
The modern AA culture is different, watch how this AA is disrespectful toward Ethiopian people.

at 2:13 ...

GIMME YA NAME... he is a respectable man, why should that eternal child talk to him in such manner, and don't respect his eldery?
lonzi

United States

#2536 Nov 16, 2013
CRACKERSMACKER wrote:
Black Americans like to address us Africans as "brother". They really ought to be addressing us as "father" instead. We brought them into the world.
The people with the oldest bloodline on the planet to-date is AA (half a million years old). So until you find that in Africa, call us father.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2537 Nov 16, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
<quoted text>
The modern AA culture is different, watch how this AA is disrespectful toward Ethiopian people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6Bf_J6EmLskXX
at 2:13 ...
GIMME YA NAME... he is a respectable man, why should that eternal child talk to him in such manner, and don't respect his eldery?
Your africans do that in africa, they r2pe and kill your children. Should we apply that behavior to all of them?

Location hidden

#2538 Nov 16, 2013
lonzi wrote:
<quoted text> The people with the oldest bloodline on the planet to-date is AA (half a million years old). So until you find that in Africa, call us father.
WTF
lonzi

Hollywood, FL

#2539 Nov 16, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF
A brother from South Carolina got the oldest human bloodline. They aint find that in no Africa. So I dont see all the hype.
CRACKERSMACKER

Washington, DC

#2540 Nov 16, 2013
I used to F with an AA woman who made a habit of calling me "daddy". She knew how to show respect to her African fathers.
Boon

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2541 Nov 16, 2013
lonzi wrote:
<quoted text> The people with the oldest bloodline on the planet to-date is AA (half a million years old). So until you find that in Africa, call us father.
You got alot european. How does that make you the oldest anything?^_^
lonzi

Hollywood, FL

#2542 Nov 16, 2013
Boon wrote:
<quoted text>
You got alot european. How does that make you the oldest anything?^_^
You going with propaganda now...most black americans are Full black. Regardless of maybe minimal mixture we talking about y-dna

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2543 Nov 16, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
<quoted text>
good for them. They're probably like a 0.0001% of the AA population
dude, i get the feeling you're just wilfully ignorant. good luck to you.

Location hidden

#2544 Nov 16, 2013
lonzi wrote:
<quoted text>
A brother from South Carolina got the oldest human bloodline. They aint find that in no Africa. So I dont see all the hype.
LOLWTF

Location hidden

#2545 Nov 16, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Lol show Africans gratitude for what? Africans haven't knowingly did anything for anyone. The only thing you all are known for is abandoning your nations, and poverty. And your women are known for being easy and obsessive with non African men.
We made an AFrican American First Lady!!!!!!! It took a Kenyans son to do that job! Ungrateful hater! That's why all your women are marrying African men! he could have gotten a Kenyan woman but he married and supported the AA community, sharing the struggle that is not his historically. He could have married a beautiful Kenyan, or he could have married a white American, but he chose an AA. And you have the nerve to be despising us.

Location hidden

#2546 Nov 16, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>dude, i get the feeling you're just wilfully ignorant. good luck to you.
See da brothers in action

Don't get me wrong, you are Africans but the culture is not so Afro.

Though I don't know if playing snares or other band instruments is a legacy of the African days.

Location hidden

#2547 Nov 16, 2013
The FIRST AA FIIRST LADY has an African name. Respect that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Notliz 1,419,567
Are mixed people black? (Oct '14) 4 min Cardoso 125
News Trump campaign says it doesn't want support fro... 4 min Hillary 2016 1
White guys got the best asses! 10 min Trumping On MMXVI 16
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 10 min KIP 403
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 12 min CubbyFan 64
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 13 min Go Blue Forever 24
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 44 min KIP 51
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 hr Hebrew Supremacist 33
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr AAM2000 536
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr KiloEcho 47,881
More from around the web