Ugandian Princess divorces AA HUSBAND
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#2466 Nov 15, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>i guess when you from a country and continent where 90% of the people are black,'black' becomes less significant than say ethnicity culture and nationality.

for sure africans definitely don't mix well not just with aa, but with the rest of the diaspora as well.

it seems africans always have something to prove where aa are concerned. which is why they like to find the nearest aa just to point out 'this person is african' blah blah, while aa generally don't care.

african immigrant are also some the biggest white butt kissers i know, while thinking they getting in on white america's good side by trashing aa.

just amazing..smdh

don't know where you live mr anderson, but we got lots of africans in my area. all i can say is the more i'm around africans, particularly nigerians, the less i like them.
I see you are still kissing azz, DS. African do get along with other blacks. We are the most social of all black groups. What do we have to
Prove to aas. Are aas God or something?
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#2467 Nov 15, 2013
Bantu limited wrote:
[QUOTE]it seems africans always have something to prove where aa are concerned. which is why they like to find the nearest aa just to point out 'this person is african' blah blah, while aa generally don't care.
african immigrant are also some the biggest white butt kissers i know, while thinking they getting in on white america's good side by trashing aa.
just amazing..smdh
don't know where you live mr anderson, but we got lots of africans in my area. all i can say is the more i'm around africans, particularly nigerians, the less i like them.
"

Africans have no axe to grind with whitey. So, have no problem dealing with him. You on the other hand have a history of being oppressed and have this huge chip on your shoulder.....You are the biggest white ass lickers of but do not even know. Miss Shahrasad Ali said AA love whitey more than themselves. Ain't that the truth.
True, just because of the history between aa and whites they expect Africans to hate whites. They say they hate whites but chase after their daughters like flies on shit.

Africans don't hate anyone, we get along with everyone till you show us your true colors
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#2468 Nov 15, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>Word! I think they ot Asians and Jamaicans beat in kissing yards of white azz lol. Sht is really pathetic.
One group we will never beat is aa. Now they love to kiss white azzes.

“AFRO beauty”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2469 Nov 15, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
just amazing..smdh
I noticed this about them some years ago when they were on here slamming our people. they were burning for white folk to join in with them and it did not happen...well, maybe two; one being zew but now you see him on here slamming them! these white folk don't, never have and never will give a fk about them.

“AFRO beauty”

Location hidden

#2470 Nov 15, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still kissing azz, DS. African do get along with other blacks. We are the most social of all black groups. What do we have to
Prove to aas. Are aas God or something?
you are not the most social group. I have heard AFROS, Jamaicans, west Indians, trini people, blk caribb Euros, etc.. blk people complain about African attitudes towards them.

I keep hearing folk from all the groups I mentioned talk about how they just don't want anything to do with you anymore.
ashanti king

United States

#2471 Nov 15, 2013
Ms DP wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed this about them some years ago when they were on here slamming our people. they were burning for white folk to join in with them and it did not happen...well, maybe two; one being zew but now you see him on here slamming them! these white folk don't, never have and never will give a fk about them.
Zew has always hated Africans especially Ghanaians and Nigerians. We don't really care what whites think. You are just as tribal as us.
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#2472 Nov 15, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
They will fight and bash an AA just to impress white folks.
They sold their people out to whites for alcohol, ornaments, mirrors. So their treacherous attitude isn't surprising in the least bit.
ashanti king

United States

#2473 Nov 15, 2013
Ms DP wrote:
<quoted text>you are not the most social group. I have heard AFROS, Jamaicans, west Indians, trini people, blk caribb Euros, etc.. blk people complain about African attitudes towards them.

I keep hearing folk from all the groups I mentioned talk about how they just don't want anything to do with you anymore.
I hear this same group also complain about aas. You don't have to go far to see this. You can clearly see Jamaicans, trinis, whites, Hispanics also complain about aas.

We all just don't get along as black people, we didn't come from the same background and culture. Blacks don't respect each other culture and struggles. That's why black unity is myth that must be squash, because such unity never existed and will never materialize.

“AFRO beauty”

Location hidden

#2474 Nov 15, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear this same group also complain about aas. You don't have to go far to see this. You can clearly see Jamaicans, trinis, whites, Hispanics also complain about aas.
We all just don't get along as black people, we didn't come from the same background and culture. Blacks don't respect each other culture and struggles. That's why black unity is myth that must be squash, because such unity never existed and will never materialize.
we are not tribal and don't even understand it.

this particular post, I agree with; especially the last paragraph but the catch 22 is that the very opposite reality could move mountains for blk folk all over the world.

but a people who are intensely competitive and xenophobic could never be a benefit not even unity to combat issues that affect us much the same.

“AFRO beauty”

Location hidden

#2475 Nov 15, 2013
and for everybodys info, for the most part AFROS and diasporans get alone fairly well with minimum exceptions. a lot of AA's have long family ties with Jamaicans, Trinidad people, Haitians, etc..
ashanti king

United States

#2476 Nov 15, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>They sold their people out to whites for alcohol, ornaments, mirrors. So their treacherous attitude isn't surprising in the least bit.
I see so much black unity among aas, everywhere I look I see blacks helping each other out. Every time I turned on the news I hear how blacks in Chicago are helping each other out, I see how blacks in Baltimore are building schools and community centers to keep kids of streets. I see all the great things aas are doing for each other. I was really surprise when I heard a young intelligent girl was shot during drive by, because blacks killing each other rarely happens in America.

The Africans that were sold during slavery were prisoners of war, and others. The concept of race does not apply to Africa, so they never sold their own people.
ashanti king

United States

#2477 Nov 15, 2013
Ms DP wrote:
<quoted text>we are not tribal and don't even understand it.

this particular post, I agree with; especially the last paragraph but the catch 22 is that the very opposite reality could move mountains for blk folk all over the world.

but a people who are intensely competitive and xenophobic could never be a benefit not even unity to combat issues that affect us much the same.
You are not as tribes in America but you are just as tribal as Africans and racist just like whites. The difference I can admit that Africans are tribal but you are clearly in denial.
ashanti king

United States

#2478 Nov 15, 2013
Ms DP wrote:
and for everybodys info, for the most part AFROS and diasporans get alone fairly well with minimum exceptions. a lot of AA's have long family ties with Jamaicans, Trinidad people, Haitians, etc..
Not really but I can say that the relation between aas and caribbeans is a lot better than Africans. It was not always like that.

What you fail to realize is Africans are recent migrant. About 8 years ago there were always fights among aas and Africans in Philly but it has subdued over the years.
Wolf Warlord

Hollywood, FL

#2479 Nov 15, 2013
Black men, never defend a black woman, even if she's your mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, or cousin. If you see a black b***tch getting beat up or about to be killed, don't do do anything, just let what ever happens to the black sl***t happen. Again, don't defend a black wh***re, let's leave these sheboons unprotected, let them fend for themselves for now on in any situation. To hell with these black wh***res.
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#2480 Nov 15, 2013
Wolf Warlord wrote:
Black men, never defend a black woman, even if she's your mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, or cousin. If you see a black b***tch getting beat up or about to be killed, don't do do anything, just let what ever happens to the black sl***t happen. Again, don't defend a black wh***re, let's leave these sheboons unprotected, let them fend for themselves for now on in any situation. To hell with these black wh***res.
For once in your useless albino crakkka life do something good and go join your brethren by murking yourself. Afterall, you apes always sing about that sht in that your phaggot metal music.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2481 Nov 15, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>
For once in your useless albino crakkka life do something good and go join your brethren by murking yourself. Afterall, you apes always sing about that sht in that your phaggot metal music.
lol!...that was some funny sh8t.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#2482 Nov 15, 2013
For me what AA miss is this

The African culture that Afro-Latinos have.

But I know it's not your fault. It saddens me, but this is the British way, never mix but segregate.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2483 Nov 15, 2013
ImAfrican wrote:
For me what AA miss is this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K5NvCA4ajeoXX
The African culture that Afro-Latinos have.
But I know it's not your fault. It saddens me, but this is the British way, never mix but segregate.
dude, clearly you know nothing about african american culture.
Anon

New York, NY

#2484 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>True, just because of the history between aa and whites they expect Africans to hate whites. They say they hate whites but chase after their daughters like flies on shit.

Africans don't hate anyone, we get along with everyone till you show us your true colors << End of QUOTE >>
==========
This has got to be one of the most illiterate comment I've ever seen. Apartheid officially ended only 20 years ago; the British hunted down and killed Mau-Mau 'terrorists' in Kenya in the mid 20th century, the French treats their former colonies like they were still colonies with air bases, et al. The Belgium left the Congo in a hellish state years after King Leopold made mince meat of millions of Congolese. The United Nations under the auspices of US and Britain, is demanding that the leader of the sovereign nation of Kenya stand trial in The Hague. I could mention hundreds of incidents where colonial governments humiliated Africans. Yet, this Ashanti idiot is trying to tell us they have no reason to dislike anybody but other Blacks who get on
their wrong side. They don't get along in Africa, and their crimes dwarf anything we know here. They have the same bad history of being ruled and abused by foreigners, and this 'coon' to use a favorite of his, is acting as if we are unique in our experience. As harsh as it may sound, sometimes I wish the Chinese and Indians in collaboration with the West, hasten the process of recolonization and absorption.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#2485 Nov 15, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>dude, clearly you know nothing about african american culture.
They look like them (Igbo of Nigeria music), they worship Yoruba gods (of Nigeria)

I'm waiting for the AA African stuff. I would say ghospels are the unique thing that was not setroyed, and some dishes.

Sad, but this is the reality in dealing with British imperialists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 2 min MICHAX 7,118
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Denny CranesPlace 1,405,317
.............Trump GOONS out in Force 3 min Hillary 2016 4
NATE SILVER : Trump will win 6 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 26
Black on White Hate Crimes and Violence (Jan '08) 15 min T-BOS 8
Intelligence Briefings Dumbed-Down for Trump 17 min Hillary 2016 1
DNC Convention: Bernie supporters WALK OUT prom... 32 min iamcuriousnow 4
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 2 hr Concentrated Juice 78
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 3 hr Dark Truth 14,530
More from around the web