Ugandian Princess divorces AA HUSBAND
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#2444 Nov 14, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>You're on the AA forum, just sayin'
Was it created by aas? No!!!!!
There's no where in this forum that says non aas can't comment. Topix is design to give info about aas and anyone aa or not can give that info. That's what I am doing
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#2445 Nov 14, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>Yea if you wanted me know it was copy and paste, you would put the paragraph in quotation marks. Face it you're aren't very bright.
And you're still making no sense. You cannot you use "whitest" and multicultural interchangeably. "Whitest" implies homogeneity which is the opposite of multiculturalism.
Aye it must suck to get yo azz handed to you by a "hoodlum", huh? Rofl!
Like I said u don't get the logic in that sentence. I do not expect much from high school dropout.
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#2446 Nov 14, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it created by aas? No!!!!!
There's no where in this forum that says non aas can't comment. Topix is design to give info about aas and anyone aa or not can give that info. That's what I am doing
Nah but the target audience is AAs. I'm pretty sure on your forums y'all talk about issues in general but rarely do you find us there.
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#2447 Nov 14, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said u don't get the logic in that sentence. I do not expect much from high school dropout.
Of course I don't get the logic, it's retarded logic. But I'mma let you do you. No point debating with an idiot, he'll lower you to his level and beat you with experience.
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2449 Nov 14, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on the AA forum, just sayin'
its an open forum. Anybody can post on it fool.
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#2450 Nov 14, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>Nah but the target audience is AAs. I'm pretty sure on your forums y'all talk about issues in general but rarely do you find us there.
There are lots of aas on african forum, go to african forums such as nairaland and you will see a bunch of aas. Just because u r not on there doesn't mean aas are not on african forums
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#2451 Nov 14, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I don't get the logic, it's retarded logic. But I'mma let you do you. No point debating with an idiot, he'll lower you to his level and beat you with experience.
Lol, couldn't agree more.
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#2452 Nov 14, 2013
Bantu limited wrote:
<quoted text>
its an open forum. Anybody can post on it fool.
My post clearly went over your head. You said I should fck off and kindly reminded you that you're on an AA forum. If you want me to begone, the X button on the top right corner is your friend, muthafkka.
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#2453 Nov 14, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>These two comments were the genesis of you comment (c2411)
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TVQ53RM4S1IP9...

Here it is:

Now-ignorant Fhead..WTF does your comment,particularly--"on e of the whitest/ multicultural state in America " --have to do with
what MsDP and BYChance stated to one another?????

Answer: Not a F'n thing

clown
Damn topix needs to pay me for educating these coons. I am tired of having to dumb everything down. I know reading comprehension is hard for some of you, if there aren't any picture y'all find it hard to grasp the meaning of any statement. Y'all are so used to the magic box presenting your info for u.

Well this is the genesis of the comment " you live in the whitest/multicultural state in America. Chance said I am African therefore I don't know anything about aas and I replied with that comment. So yes that comment has everything to do with ms dp and chance convo. Dumb fuck next time read and retread till you understand a statement before you comment on it.
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2455 Nov 14, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>
My post clearly went over your head. You said I should fck off and kindly reminded you that you're on an AA forum. If you want me to begone, the X button on the top right corner is your friend, muthafkka.
You are an idiot if you think it did.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#2456 Nov 14, 2013
Brazil is multicultural country.

Australia is the whitest multicultural country.
Then New Zeland
then USA

everywhere British invade they don't mix, but segregate
Wolf Warlord

Columbus, OH

#2457 Nov 14, 2013
African ldy wrote:
He is mentally ill
I'm not mentally ill, you diseased trifling wh***re, just evil and full of hate.
Oh, and I want all black b***tches to be killed off in the most gruesome ways possible.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#2458 Nov 14, 2013
Wolf Warlord wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mentally ill, you diseased trifling wh***re, just evil and full of hate.
Oh, and I want all black b***tches to be killed off in the most gruesome ways possible.
You have many accounts, and you are a white Americans that think muslims want to destroy USA.

No, the whole world want to destroy USA

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#2459 Nov 14, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
well i'm not surprised this thread blow up into another food fight between africans and aa.
told ya, all these africans know is tribalism.
Most definitely. It has to be DNA based. Most of these Africans haven't spent 5% of their lives in their home nations.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2460 Nov 15, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most definitely. It has to be DNA based. Most of these Africans haven't spent 5% of their lives in their home nations.
i guess when you from a country and continent where 90% of the people are black,'black' becomes less significant than say ethnicity culture and nationality.

for sure africans definitely don't mix well not just with aa, but with the rest of the diaspora as well.

it seems africans always have something to prove where aa are concerned. which is why they like to find the nearest aa just to point out 'this person is african' blah blah, while aa generally don't care.

african immigrant are also some the biggest white butt kissers i know, while thinking they getting in on white america's good side by trashing aa.

just amazing..smdh

don't know where you live mr anderson, but we got lots of africans in my area. all i can say is the more i'm around africans, particularly nigerians, the less i like them.
Bantu limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2461 Nov 15, 2013
it seems africans always have something to prove where aa are concerned. which is why they like to find the nearest aa just to point out 'this person is african' blah blah, while aa generally don't care.
african immigrant are also some the biggest white butt kissers i know, while thinking they getting in on white america's good side by trashing aa.
just amazing..smdh
don't know where you live mr anderson, but we got lots of africans in my area. all i can say is the more i'm around africans, particularly nigerians, the less i like them.
Africans have no axe to grind with whitey. So, have no problem dealing with him. You on the other hand have a history of being oppressed and have this huge chip on your shoulder.....You are the biggest white ass lickers of but do not even know. Miss Shahrasad Ali said AA love whitey more than themselves. Ain't that the truth.
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#2462 Nov 15, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess when you from a country and continent where 90% of the people are black,'black' becomes less significant than say ethnicity culture and nationality.
for sure africans definitely don't mix well not just with aa, but with the rest of the diaspora as well.
just amazing..smdh
Word! I think they ot Asians and Jamaicans beat in kissing yards of white azz lol. Sht is really pathetic.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2463 Nov 15, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
just amazing..smdh
That's a good point. I think see being black as a reason to have free reign to insult and compete with that person.

If Africans put their minds together to take on the rest of the world like they do AA's then they wouldn't be the laughing stock of the rest of the world, and their nations would be known as the worlds biggest under developed shtholes.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2464 Nov 15, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>
Word! I think they ot Asians and Jamaicans beat in kissing yards of white azz lol. Sht is really pathetic.
They will fight and bash an AA just to impress white folks.
CRACKERSMACKER

Takoma Park, MD

#2465 Nov 15, 2013
Too many Akata on this forum. This is the African American forum, for Africans in America...NOT the Akata American forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,582,509
White men = the #1 race traitors (Aug '12) 5 min roxiepet 43
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 19 min El Rey del Mundo 13
Power of Master Lee for President. 42 min The Power Of Mast... 23
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 55 min Clookingforlove 537
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr Clookingforlove 38
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 1 hr El Rey del Mundo 10
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr Hmm the meanie 124
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 hr KIP 222
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 5 hr Tony 109