Ugandian Princess divorces AA HUSBAND

“AFRO beauty”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2400 Nov 12, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say two aas, I said lots of aas. Like Bantu said if you don't want african inputs the. Don't start thread about Africans. One aa person black American thread started almost ten threads about Africans and he hated Africans. Everywhere you turn, u see african this, african that. Don't start and we will not come. I mostly comment on threads relating to Africa.
how can you be so stupid? there are THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE on this site DAILY but an AA is the only one who would make a thread concerning African people?

god, you are dense. that's not why you come here with your out dated AK47 and your machete anyway. you are bring your tribalism to us. ive already told Africans that we are not tribal; that's for Africans, not us so stop trying to start internet tribal wars with us.
Wolf Warlord

Torrance, CA

#2401 Nov 12, 2013
Brown Girl in the Ring wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try some quality literature by real Africans. Many moons ago I discovered that Alex Haley is not held with high regard in Gambia. He was basically a lying and self serving pillock so dont mention his name if ever you're in that part of the world!
http://www.google.com/imgres...

;)

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#2402 Nov 12, 2013
Wolf Warlord wrote:
Disgusting white racist trash

Location hidden

#2404 Nov 12, 2013
Wolf Warlord wrote:
The nice thing is that USA will become Mexico in few decades, all the world will deal and will be friend with the new owners.

Location hidden

#2405 Nov 13, 2013
He is mentally ill

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#2406 Nov 13, 2013
This thread is still going, I see it's calmed down a bit.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#2407 Nov 13, 2013
Lemon Kiss wrote:
<quoted text>
True when I was in Paris every business they had had the word American in the title. But nothing was actually like anything in America.
Yep! I noticed that too, I saw a lot of American salons but nothing like even the cheapest salon. A bunch of plastic chairs that people use at picnics, it was hilarious, but they turned their nose up at Americans. I find that odd.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#2408 Nov 13, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Man those Frenchies luuub us. I know an older French lady who comes to ny every summer for a few weeks and all she wants to do is see blues and jazz shows and get some black d**k. Shes a friend of my gf's mom and she's hella into AA culture.
I know an Australian ginger chick that is like that. She wants to be black, even takes photos of black people's children and has them on her phone showing their pics like they're her kids. And BM? Well lets just say she scares me because she takes crazy chances with men that she doesn't know just for some black dyck! She'll invite 5 guys back to her hotel room, I'm afraid she's going to wake up with a behind spread like the Lincoln tunnel. And she is as nice as can be but pick a man get to know him and go from there!

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#2409 Nov 13, 2013
Ms DP wrote:
<quoted text>
how can you be so stupid? there are THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE on this site DAILY but an AA is the only one who would make a thread concerning African people?
god, you are dense. that's not why you come here with your out dated AK47 and your machete anyway. you are bring your tribalism to us. ive already told Africans that we are not tribal; that's for Africans, not us so stop trying to start internet tribal wars with us.
You make too much sense, he will never get what you're saying. In his mind he knows more about "us" than you and you are actually one of "US". Typical narcissistic know it all and don't know nothing.
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#2410 Nov 13, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
This thread is still going, I see it's calmed down a bit.
Because your crazy azz left.
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#2411 Nov 13, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>You make too much sense, he will never get what you're saying. In his mind he knows more about "us" than you and you are actually one of "US". Typical narcissistic know it all and don't know nothing.
Y'all both retarded, if u knew the dude I was talking about u would know that he was black American. I do know more about your people than you. U grew up in California one of the whitest/ multicultural state in America. Most mixed race are from California.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#2412 Nov 13, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your crazy azz left.
I left your retarded ass here though and here you are, still here. Fkk off beast.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#2413 Nov 13, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all both retarded, if u knew the dude I was talking about u would know that he was black American. I do know more about your people than you. U grew up in California one of the whitest/ multicultural state in America. Most mixed race are from California.
How would I know who you're talking about? First off dumbo we don't all know each other! LMAO.

So which is it, the whitest or the most multicultural. Which is it? Both mean something different. It can't be both but I wouldn't expect YOU to realize that.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#2414 Nov 13, 2013
Aww the loser signed out just to judge his own post. LOL
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#2415 Nov 13, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>I left your retarded ass here though and here you are, still here. Fkk off beast.
Yet, u are still commenting on this thread, u are too stupid for words. Arguing with you is bringing down, I have to dumb things down for u to understand even at that you still can't grasp the full understanding. I feel sorry for your kid, to have a retard for a mom.
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#2416 Nov 13, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>How would I know who you're talking about? First off dumbo we don't all know each other! LMAO.

So which is it, the whitest or the most multicultural. Which is it? Both mean something different. It can't be both but I wouldn't expect YOU to realize that.
Then don't forking pole your nose in things which you know nothing off. The person that comment was directed at knew the person I was talking about. Chance shine your eyes oh, like hm african peeps will say. U too dumb, I tried to be nice to you but apparently the only words y'all agreasive aa women knows is bitch, ho, and curse words. Y'all are not used to cultured men.
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#2417 Nov 13, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't forking pole your nose in things which you know nothing off. The person that comment was directed at knew the person I was talking about. Chance shine your eyes oh, like hm african peeps will say. U too dumb, I tried to be nice to you but apparently the only words y'all agreasive aa women knows is bitch, ho, and curse words. Y'all are not used to cultured men.
Yes you do live among white and multicultural environment meaning u are whitewashed and the little aa culture that you get is also dumb down with other culture like Hispanic and Asian. So you don't know shit about aas. How many aas backpack in Paris.
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#2418 Nov 13, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't forking pole your nose in things which you know nothing off. The person that comment was directed at knew the person I was talking about. Chance shine your eyes oh, like hm african peeps will say. U too dumb, I tried to be nice to you but apparently the only words y'all agreasive aa women knows is bitch, ho, and curse words. Y'all are not used to cultured men.
Pole= poke

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#2419 Nov 13, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, u are still commenting on this thread, u are too stupid for words. Arguing with you is bringing down, I have to dumb things down for u to understand even at that you still can't grasp the full understanding. I feel sorry for your kid, to have a retard for a mom.
You know what ignorant African all you have to do is NOT post to me. You can't dumb down anything when you are a dummy yourself.

You don't need to feel sorry for my son, he's smarter than you are. He was able to grow up in the country he was born in, didn't have to move anywhere and look out of place. You post like a 3rd grader and are just plain corny at best. I posted to someone else and you have posted to me SEVERAL times since. Tell the truth you monkey bytch you were waiting for me to come back and post so you could jump all over it. And you did just that, you couldn't be anymore transparent if you tried. And as dumb as you are you think you're concealing it. GET lost you bore the hell out of me. You suck the air out of the room and this interaction is on the Internet so I can imagine how unnecessary you are in real life.

NOW HEAR THIS!!! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS, I DIDN'T COME HERE TO INTERACT WITH YOU!!!! GET LOST!!!!!!! YOU ARE BORING AS HELL!!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN A CHALLENGE!!!! CORN!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#2420 Nov 13, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't forking pole your nose in things which you know nothing off. The person that comment was directed at knew the person I was talking about. Chance shine your eyes oh, like hm african peeps will say. U too dumb, I tried to be nice to you but apparently the only words y'all agreasive aa women knows is bitch, ho, and curse words. Y'all are not used to cultured men.
I'll post to whomever I choose. I didn't post to you. Didn't want to converse with you get lost! UGH ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 4 min Andrew 35,018
A Japanese Man Real Life Love Affair With Sex Doll 4 min Marcus Washington 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min flack 1,395,684
The Black Man Is God 7 min Black Power 110
Black guys dating Indian girls (Mar '10) 7 min Marcus Washington 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min yisarel 136,047
Black Men Are the Most Successful Men in America 19 min Marcus Washington 28
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min Moses 46,478
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 33 min Marcus Washington 95
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 1 hr Fit2Serve 94