Ugandian Princess divorces AA HUSBAND

Ugandian Princess divorces AA HUSBAND

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 127
Next Last

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1 Oct 29, 2013
I thought Black women outside the US were allegedly better for American black men because they were more subservant. Well guess that gets old and these women get sick of a no good trifiling man as well.

Read the poor princesses story: http://www.redpepper.co.ug/ruth-komuntale-our...

"Due to the continuous abuse I have endured in my marriage, this week I told Chris we needed a break from our relationship until I could be certain I will never be physically or emotionally abused again. Chris responded by going into a rage, threatened to destroy my reputation and that of my family unless I stayed with him. He gave me an ultimatum to change my mind in five minutes or he would publically humiliate me but I refused to give in to his usual controlling tricks."
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#2 Oct 29, 2013
There are always two sides to a story..

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#3 Oct 29, 2013
What im getting at is african american men stop always blaming the african american woman as if she is beyond understanding your struggle and looks down on you. As if she is the only ine who cant relate to you and women outsidethia country can. This woman is from uganda and she got tired of thetorment Take a self reflection and realize it is sometimes your behavior that gives bw the perception that you arent about shyt... this goes to the African american men who cant see beyond their own nose and continually blame the AAW for his shortcomings. Note this is not a jab at all bm on the ones who repeatedly say american bw arent good enough so lets seek international women... they cant stomach your shyt either if you bring nothing of substance to the table.
Zew

Cape Town, South Africa

#5 Oct 29, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
I thought Black women outside the US were allegedly better for American black men because they were more subservant. Well guess that gets old and these women get sick of a no good trifiling man as well.
Read the poor princesses story: http://www.redpepper.co.ug/ruth-komuntale-our...
"Due to the continuous abuse I have endured in my marriage, this week I told Chris we needed a break from our relationship until I could be certain I will never be physically or emotionally abused again. Chris responded by going into a rage, threatened to destroy my reputation and that of my family unless I stayed with him. He gave me an ultimatum to change my mind in five minutes or he would publically humiliate me but I refused to give in to his usual controlling tricks."
Where did you get the idea that non American black women are subservient?

The fact that non American black women aren't motor mouth aggressive rascals who humiliate their men on the internet and elsewhere in public doesn't mean they are subservient.

You AAW are the only women on earth who use the internet and other public forums to degrade your men while putting white and Mexican men on pedestals. White men have a long history of domestic violence and of breeding with their daughters but you don't see white women in public forums bashing their men while elevating others. The same can be said about Mexican women in spite of the fact that Mexican men are the most violent men against their women in Latin America.

Indian women have men throw acid in their faces for failing to pay the expected dowry, but you don't see Indian women bashing their men in public.

Arab women cry rivers beneath the veil but you don't see them bashing their men in public.

African women have lost their children to wars that are started and kept going by African men, their children are trafficked to modern day slavery, but you don't see African women bashing their men in public.

Jammaican men are known to lick white asses in Europe, but you don't see Jamaican women, even IRR Jamaican women...bashing their men in public.

AA men are the only men on earth who humiliate, degrade and bash their women in public while elevating the non black ass they worship.

All this means that you negroes are one sick lot, I feel sorry for your children.

Judged:

12

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Zew

Pretoria, South Africa

#6 Oct 29, 2013
A Ugandan woman, her sister and brother are in jail in South Africa for the murder of a 71 year old cracka from Denmark. They murdered this cracka and attempted to pin the murder on South Africans by dumping his body in another suburb in Cape Town.

She was 28 at the time with two kids from this cracka. The adult children of the crack arrived from Denmark to fetch their half brother and sister to raise them in Denmark.

Negroes are a crazy lot but there are three sides to every story.

A Ugandan man is in jail in South Africa for the murder of his (Coloured) step daughter.

And theres more Ugandans doing jail time in South Africa for very serious and violent crimes.

I don't trust Ugandans, maybe that negro was bored.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#7 Oct 29, 2013
Zew wrote:
A Ugandan woman, her sister and brother are in jail in South Africa for the murder of a 71 year old cracka from Denmark. They murdered this cracka and attempted to pin the murder on South Africans by dumping his body in another suburb in Cape Town.
She was 28 at the time with two kids from this cracka. The adult children of the crack arrived from Denmark to fetch their half brother and sister to raise them in Denmark.
Negroes are a crazy lot but there are three sides to every story.
A Ugandan man is in jail in South Africa for the murder of his (Coloured) step daughter.
And theres more Ugandans doing jail time in South Africa for very serious and violent crimes.
I don't trust Ugandans, maybe that negro was bored.
Lol u mad because?? I have seen vids and read articles of Ww bashing Wm gtfoh.. as for the indians and arabs what you say is true. But 1 must consider that these women fear for there lives....and out if fear would refrain from doing such...duh my friend
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#8 Oct 29, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
What im getting at is african american men stop always blaming the african american woman as if she is beyond understanding your struggle and looks down on you. As if she is the only ine who cant relate to you and women outsidethia country can. This woman is from uganda and she got tired of thetorment Take a self reflection and realize it is sometimes your behavior that gives bw the perception that you arent about shyt... this goes to the African american men who cant see beyond their own nose and continually blame the AAW for his shortcomings. Note this is not a jab at all bm on the ones who repeatedly say american bw arent good enough so lets seek international women... they cant stomach your shyt either if you bring nothing of substance to the table.
MACEO

That's like Iman's was marriage to Spencer Haywood, he beat her and called her a Bytch, Ho, slut and she didn't understand it. He also told her that White women were better than her!

She left and met David Bowie and has been married for over 30 years! He really destroyed her!

Actually Spencer Haywood says you the same things that you say to Black women! I tell White men all the time what you say as a Black man and how common and self destructive it is!

so much so that I will never date or marry a black man NEVER!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 29, 2013
Let me guess he couldn't be faithful to her ?

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#10 Oct 29, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
Let me guess he couldn't be faithful to her ?
That along with physical abuse and defamation of character

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#11 Oct 29, 2013
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get the idea that non American black women are subservient?
The fact that non American black women aren't motor mouth aggressive rascals who humiliate their men on the internet and elsewhere in public doesn't mean they are subservient.
You AAW are the only women on earth who use the internet and other public forums to degrade your men while putting white and Mexican men on pedestals. White men have a long history of domestic violence and of breeding with their daughters but you don't see white women in public forums bashing their men while elevating others. The same can be said about Mexican women in spite of the fact that Mexican men are the most violent men against their women in Latin America.
Indian women have men throw acid in their faces for failing to pay the expected dowry, but you don't see Indian women bashing their men in public.
Arab women cry rivers beneath the veil but you don't see them bashing their men in public.
African women have lost their children to wars that are started and kept going by African men, their children are trafficked to modern day slavery, but you don't see African women bashing their men in public.
Jammaican men are known to lick white asses in Europe, but you don't see Jamaican women, even IRR Jamaican women...bashing their men in public.
AA men are the only men on earth who humiliate, degrade and bash their women in public while elevating the non black ass they worship.
All this means that you negroes are one sick lot, I feel sorry for your children.
Majority of the women doing it aren't black american. Majority of the women bashing AA men are foreign black women. At least on topix it's that way.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#12 Oct 29, 2013
Blaq honey-MrAnderson-MaCEO wrote:
Let me guess he couldn't be faithful to her ?
MACEO

That's like Iman's was marriage to Spencer Haywood, he beat her and called her a Bytch, Ho, slut and she didn't understand it. He also told her that White women were better than her!

She left and met David Bowie and has been married for over 30 years! He really destroyed her!

Actually Spencer Haywood says you the same things that you say to Black women! I tell White men all the time what you say as a Black man and how common and self destructive it is!

so much so that I will never date or marry a black man NEVER!
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#13 Oct 29, 2013
The real problem here is this AIDS infected four eyed, plate lipped jungle bunny actually thinks of herself as some kind of African princess, well Princess falatahlia or whatever the hell your name is, this aint't the "Coming To America" movie, this is the real world, you need to get up off your rank black ass & get a job.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 Oct 29, 2013
Maybe she is the problem not him. I mean darn they just married like a few months ago.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#15 Oct 29, 2013
Lol, they updated the story and it shows that he actually filed for divorce first because she committed adultery.

http://www.redpepper.co.ug/why-tooro-duke-fil...

"Days after Princess Ruth Komubtale announced her withdraw from the one year old marriage; Christopher Thomas has revealed how he filed for absolute divorce because his wife princess Ruth committed adultery.

According to the document that Christopher issued via his official Facebook page, the divorce application was made on October 22 at the circuit court of Moutgomery Maryland United States of America.

It has now been confirmed that Ruth Komuntale and Christopher Thomas wedded twice."

She's just trying to save face because she's a "Princess".

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

#16 Oct 29, 2013
She is beautiful..

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Exit Stage Left

United States

#17 Oct 29, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
I thought Black women outside the US were allegedly better for American black men because they were more subservant. Well guess that gets old and these women get sick of a no good trifiling man as well.
Read the poor princesses story: http://www.redpepper.co.ug/ruth-komuntale-our...
"Due to the continuous abuse I have endured in my marriage, this week I told Chris we needed a break from our relationship until I could be certain I will never be physically or emotionally abused again. Chris responded by going into a
rage, threatened to destroy my reputation and that of my family unless I stayed with him. He gave me an ultimatum to change my mind in five
minutes or he would publically humiliate me but I refused to give in to his usual controlling tricks."
Sometimes, even a princess has to learn a lesson the hard way. She dove headfirst with wreckless abandon into a marriage with a typical AA bm who has no morals, no class, with no respect towards women while exhibiting the primordial savage behavior of a lowlife abuser. According to the article, he abused her like she was just another ho'. That idiot must really be pissed off now that the reality is starting to set in that he will have to actually find a job to support his worthless self now that the marriage is over. That ungrateful loser will probably be stuck driving a forklift in a dirty warehouse (if he can pass a drug test, lmao) when he could have had a princess. I'm sure he will have plenty of time to think about it while he's cruisin' through the hoods in his $1500 Chevy Impala with the $3,000 rims looking for another "princess".

Judged:

13

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

#18 Oct 29, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
The real problem here is this AIDS infected four eyed, plate lipped jungle bunny actually thinks of herself as some kind of African princess, well Princess falatahlia or whatever the hell your name is, this aint't the "Coming To America" movie, this is the real world, you need to get up off your rank black ass & get a job.
Azzhole get a life.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#19 Oct 29, 2013
Exit Stage Left wrote:
<quoted text> Sometimes, even a princess has to learn a lesson the hard way. She dove headfirst with wreckless abandon into a marriage with a typical AA bm who has no morals, no class, with no respect towards women while exhibiting the primordial savage behavior of a lowlife abuser. According to the article, he abused her like she was just another ho'. That idiot must really be pissed off now that the reality is starting to set in that he will have to actually find a job to support his worthless self now that the marriage is over. That ungrateful loser will probably be stuck driving a forklift in a dirty warehouse (if he can pass a drug test, lmao) when he could have had a princess. I'm sure he will have plenty of time to think about it while he's cruisin' through the hoods in his $1500 Chevy Impala with the $3,000 rims looking for another "princess".
you wrong for that lol! But the last part was funny the "3,000 rims........

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#22 Oct 29, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Lol, they updated the story and it shows that he actually filed for divorce first because she committed adultery.
http://www.redpepper.co.ug/why-tooro-duke-fil...
"Days after Princess Ruth Komubtale announced her withdraw from the one year old marriage; Christopher Thomas has revealed how he filed for absolute divorce because his wife princess Ruth committed adultery.
According to the document that Christopher issued via his official Facebook page, the divorce application was made on October 22 at the circuit court of Moutgomery Maryland United States of America.
It has now been confirmed that Ruth Komuntale and Christopher Thomas wedded twice."
She's just trying to save face because she's a "Princess".
There's 3 sides to ever story His,Hers ,& the truth I'm glad you brought this article up because im about to do some more research on these two. I'm most definitely intrigued by them a princess and a regular American dude.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#23 Oct 29, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
The real problem here is this AIDS infected four eyed, plate lipped jungle bunny actually thinks of herself as some kind of African princess, well Princess falatahlia or whatever the hell your name is, this aint't the "Coming To America" movie, this is the real world, you need to get up off your rank black ass & get a job.
Nobody is worried about your our arse... go lift up your moms belly flap and wash her stankan arse with some pine sole and a mop with her big ole funky arse...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 127
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Idea To Make Whites Leave America 2 min Oh No You Di-nt 46
Black Men Are the Most Successful Men in America 6 min Drilling for the ... 7
I ain't no cracker 6 min Stupid Thread 29
Black Men Are Useless 7 min Guest 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 min Stupid Thread 1,303
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 10 min Harrisson 18
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 14 min Fukanig 231
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Truth teller 32,581
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,285
The UK has left the EU 4 hr Oh No You Di-nt 89
More from around the web