First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#1 Feb 27, 2013
A bigot approached me at work once & informed me he paid more in taxes than my income for the year. I politely informed his clueless azz if he was paying more in taxed than my yearly income he was truly clueless.

I told him to increase his 401K contributions to lower his tax deduction & get his clueless azz back to work. He never did thank me but I laughed my azz off when I saw his form to increase his 401K contributions LOL!!!!!
Ride The Lightning

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
A bigot approached me at work once & informed me he paid more in taxes than my income for the year. I politely informed his clueless azz if he was paying more in taxed than my yearly income he was truly clueless.
I told him to increase his 401K contributions to lower his tax deduction & get his clueless azz back to work. He never did thank me but I laughed my azz off when I saw his form to increase his 401K
contributions LOL!!!!!
It's really hard to imagine you being polite so I stopped reading at "politely" because at that point I knew the rest was bullsh*t. BUSTED!!!!!
Selma

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 27, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
I told him to increase his 401K contributions to lower his tax deduction & get his clueless azz back to work. He never did thank me but I laughed my azz off when I saw his form to increase his 401K contributions LOL!!!!!
Let me guess. He was white and your superior black asz set him straight. WOW!! You are so superior!

LMWAO!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Selma wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess. He was white and your superior black asz set him straight. WOW!! You are so superior!

LMWAO!!!!!
I don't ANY credit for him keeping more of his money for him & his family huh?
LOL!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Ride The Lightning wrote:
<quoted text>It's really hard to imagine you being polite so I stopped reading at "politely" because at that point I knew the rest was bullsh*t. BUSTED!!!!!
Yet u r still on the AA forum accepting my rudeness? Tell the truth u read it & now r considering increasing ur 401K contributions aren't u? LoL!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Selma wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess. He was white and your superior black asz set him straight. WOW!! You are so superior!

LMWAO!!!!!
Only a bigot overlooks another bigot trying to demean someone & when the bigot is given information to help themselves say the Black person was being superior. Please free ur mind.
Sally G

Secaucus, NJ

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Selma wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess. He was white and your superior black asz set him straight. WOW!! You are so superior!
LMWAO!!!!!
LOL

Last night she was trying to give blacks credit for all the white inventions. She didn't even know what a patent was.

lol

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Sally G wrote:
<quoted text>LOL

Last night she was trying to give blacks credit for all the white inventions. She didn't even know what a patent was.

lol
Now u r talking to yourself now? Lol! I know exactly what a patent is. I was giving credit to Black Men inventions white washed as being invented by white men.

This thread is about clueless bigots. Thanks for showing ur clueless azz up. It's good that you recognize yourself when being summoned.
Ride The Lightning

Lockhart, TX

#9 Feb 28, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet u r still on the AA forum accepting my rudeness? Tell the truth u read it & now r considering increasing ur 401K contributions aren't u? LoL!!!!!!
No, I DID NOT accept it. That's why I stopped reading your asinine post after the second word in the second sentence. PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#10 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>No, I DID NOT accept it. That's why I stopped reading your asinine post after the second word in the second sentence. PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!
Yet here u r early in the morning bright eyed & bushy tailed. You're right being a bigot is asinine. U can't stay away from me huh? Well I'm off to work but you come back to this thread that's in ur honor ok? LOL!!!!!
Ride The Lightning

Lockhart, TX

#11 Feb 28, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet here u r early in the morning bright eyed & bushy tailed. You're right being a bigot is asinine. U can't stay away from me huh? Well I'm off to work but you come back to this thread that's in ur honor ok? LOL!!!!!
You wouldn't know what honor was if it was tattooed to your eyelids. You also seem to have a real struuggle when it comes to telling the truth as evidence by you claiming that you're off to work when it is common knowledge that you are not gainfully employed. Want to try again? LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!
Ride The Lightning

Lockhart, TX

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Sally G wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
lol
LOL!!!! I saw that, too. That"s why she is back pedalling so frantically. LOL!!!
Blanton

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text> You wouldn't know what honor was if it was tattooed to your eyelids. You also seem to have a real struuggle when it comes to telling the truth as evidence by you claiming that you're off to work when it is common knowledge that you are not gainfully employed. Want to try again? LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!
She is unemployed. Last week she made a point to tell everyone that she was on "vacation" all week. Now she needs to tell everyone she's on a "break" from work or on her way to "work".
No one who has a job feels the need to tell everyone, everyday why they have the time to post.
Ride The Lightning

Lockhart, TX

#14 Feb 28, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
U can't stay away from me huh?
I will stay away from you especially since the Center For Disease Control highly recommend that I do because of the highly contagious airborne pathogens you emit. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!
Ride The Lightning

Lockhart, TX

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Blanton wrote:
<quoted text>
She is unemployed. Last week she made a point to tell everyone that she was on "vacation" all week. Now she needs to tell everyone she's on a "break" from work or on her way to "work".
No one who has a job feels the need to tell everyone, everyday why they have the time to post.
You are absolutely correct. She totally gave herself away with that overabundance of information she volunteered all the while forgetting to cover her tracks. She is like the three year old kid who thinks when she closes her eyes no one can see her. LOL!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#16 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>You wouldn't know what honor was if it was tattooed to your eyelids. You also seem to have a real struuggle when it comes to telling the truth as evidence by you claiming that you're off to work when it is common knowledge that you are not gainfully employed. Want to try again? LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!
Taking a break AT work laughing at ur dumb azz LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#17 Feb 28, 2013
Blanton wrote:
<quoted text>She is unemployed. Last week she made a point to tell everyone that she was on "vacation" all week. Now she needs to tell everyone she's on a "break" from work or on her way to "work".
Well I have a job & told ya LOL!!!!!!!!! Where r u right now? LOL!!!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#18 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>I will stay away from you especially since the Center For Disease Control highly recommend that I do because of the highly contagious airborne pathogens you emit. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!
Only an idiot would think he could catch something airborne in cyberspace LOL!!!!!! My break AT work is almost over but I PROMISE to come back at lunch LOL!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#19 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct. She totally gave herself away with that overabundance of information she volunteered all the while forgetting to cover her tracks. She is like the three year old kid who thinks when she closes her eyes no one can see her. LOL!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! U bigots are really butt hurt about me being employed. LOL!!!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#20 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>LOL!!!! I saw that, too. That"s why she is back pedalling so frantically. LOL!!!
Good morning Selma!!!!!!! Still recognizing in this thread huh? LOL!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 min Francis Franklin 267
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,395,120
Supreme Court OVERTURNS Texas Abortion Law 4 min Oh No You Di-nt 12
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 8 min Drilling for the ... 33
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 10 min desheet the sheeters 68
Why are black people so afraid of white people? (May '10) 10 min KIP 999
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 11 min Guest 86
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 16 min desheet the sheeters 70
The UK has left the EU 35 min RMGHispanic Causi... 107
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,343
More from around the web