Good Black Men you are Appreciated!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#1 Jun 17, 2012
Taking this moment to wish you a Happy Father’s Day because you are appreciated!

You are the strength that bonds us. You are the provider who has to struggle more to enrich your family. You are the warrior who has to protect the family and home.

We really don’t understand the battles you encounter from the naysayers of the world. You feel you constantly have to prove them wrong. Many have tried to jump ahead to plant the seed of doubt that you are not worthy of praise. Many have tried to say good black men who are great loving fathers doesn’t exist. We all know they are incorrect. We all know they thought they could bring you down.

There are some that has to provide in separate residents, but have no doubt we know you love your children and there is nothing in the world you won’t do for them to show them they are loved.

There are some who are distant who has to fight wars here and abroad. You are missed, loved and we are grateful for all that you do.

No matter what type of negativity that might come today, remember you are loved, you are needed and you are appreciated.

Happy Father's Day my Brotha's!

Level 9

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Bumping!
auntie bee

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2012
oh hell, this honkin honkey will bump it for ya.
Ambiguous

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2012
Xoxo Msnewnew youre something else.
Cigar Face

United States

#6 Jun 17, 2012
MsNewNew! I love what you wrote. We all wished "that" sistahs were like you. Lol your soo cool. Thanks!
Anonymous

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2012
Bump! I love you my black man and happy fathers day to all fathers and future fathers in the black community!

Level 9

#9 Jun 17, 2012
Thanks for the bump AXE^^^

Level 9

#10 Jun 17, 2012
auntie bee wrote:
oh hell, this honkin honkey will bump it for ya.
Thanks... A bump is a bump.

Level 9

#11 Jun 17, 2012
Thanks Beautifully_Made, Cigar Face and Ambiguous for adding your beautiful and positive comments.

Peace to you all....

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Jun 17, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
Taking this moment to wish you a Happy Father’s Day because you are appreciated!
You are the strength that bonds us. You are the provider who has to struggle more to enrich your family. You are the warrior who has to protect the family and home.
We really don’t understand the battles you encounter from the naysayers of the world. You feel you constantly have to prove them wrong. Many have tried to jump ahead to plant the seed of doubt that you are not worthy of praise. Many have tried to say good black men who are great loving fathers doesn’t exist. We all know they are incorrect. We all know they thought they could bring you down.
There are some that has to provide in separate residents, but have no doubt we know you love your children and there is nothing in the world you won’t do for them to show them they are loved.
There are some who are distant who has to fight wars here and abroad. You are missed, loved and we are grateful for all that you do.
No matter what type of negativity that might come today, remember you are loved, you are needed and you are appreciated.
Good post!!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 17, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
Thanks so much, New! You are truly an oasis in a desert.

*kiss & hugs*

Level 9

#15 Jun 17, 2012
Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post!!!!
Thanks MWC. How did your dinner turn out?

Level 9

#16 Jun 17, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks so much, New! You are truly an oasis in a desert.
*kiss & hugs*
You're welcome my friend.

Kiss & hugs back...
THX Napoleon III

Paris, France

#17 Jun 17, 2012
<<< Good Black Men you are Appreciated! >>>

Let me know when you find one that isn't dead.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18 Jun 17, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks MWC. How did your dinner turn out?
I was just in prep stages yesterday. Dinner in an hour.
Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 Jun 17, 2012
I agree very much Happy Fathers Day to the good, sweet and classy black men you are very much loved.

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#20 Jun 17, 2012
*laughing uncontrollably*

Level 9

#21 Jun 17, 2012
Sock it wrote:
*laughing uncontrollably*
That's from your bipolar condition.

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#23 Jun 17, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>That's from your bipolar condition.
Nah. It was the title of this thread. Oh, and you're welcome for the bump.

How's your baby daddy doing btw? Or is he waiting to go on Maury and find out for sure?

Good luck with that.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#24 Jun 17, 2012
Excellent Thread!!!

Happy Fathers Day

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,383,073
Poll Which race got the sexiest men? (Feb '13) 6 min T-BOS 20
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 13 min White and Right 79
Controlled media does not want to talk about Bi... 14 min White and Right 3
My ex got knocked up , wants my help 15 min White and Right 9
King Tut's DNA Results (May '14) 19 min Moses 598
Why Self Hating Black Males are angry! (Jul '13) 19 min T-BOS 21
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 36 min nave 26
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr MASKIM HUL 134,214
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 44,833