Interracial dating is a SIN, it's in ...

Interracial dating is a SIN, it's in the Bible!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mike

Long Beach, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2007
It's amazing how many people are so obsessed with IR threads, so yes I tricked your Ass's, it's the only way I could get you to read what I've got to say.

So now, I wanted to jot down a couple of subjects and theories that I just plain don't belive in, and also things I do belive in,feel free to bring up some things also and write some comments:

1. I don't Believe that Bin Laden blew up the towers.
2. I don't Believe that the U.S government is looking for that Motha Fhucka either.
3.I don't belive these Motha Fhuckas been to the Moon either.
4. I don't Believe Bob Marley died of Cancer.
5. I don't believe Peter Tosh died in a robbery when nothing was reported stolen.
6. I don't believe Rap music can kill you.
7. I don't believe that Jesus was white.
8. I don't believe in the King James Version of The Bible.
9.I don't believe O.J did it...... Kind Of
10. I believe Ronald Reagan and George Bush are devils(Ronald=6 Wilson=6 Reagan=6 and George=6 whatever his middle name is it equals =6 then, Bush Jr.=6)
11. Kobe didn't do it
12. The police are terrorists
13. The CIA killed 2Pac and Biggie
14. The NOI physically killed Malcolm X, but the CIA were behind it, and they also killed, Master Farad Muhammed.
15.HIV/AIDS and all other dieseses were man made in labs.
16. The Reagan Administration, invented Crack to kill black people.
17. the government is trying to kill us by shipping guns, drugs, and liquor stores in the hood.
And thats all for right now, anyone else.......
Mike

Long Beach, CA

#2 Oct 3, 2007
Anyone.........
Furtaker

Mcdonough, GA

#3 Oct 3, 2007
Mike wrote:
It's amazing how many people are so obsessed with IR threads, so yes I tricked your Ass's, it's the only way I could get you to read what I've got to say.
So now, I wanted to jot down a couple of subjects and theories that I just plain don't belive in, and also things I do belive in,feel free to bring up some things also and write some comments:
2. I don't Believe that the U.S government is looking for that Motha Fhucka either.
5. I don't believe Peter Tosh died in a robbery when nothing was reported stolen.
10. I believe Ronald Reagan and George Bush are devils(Ronald=6 Wilson=6 Reagan=6 and George=6 whatever his middle name is it equals =6 then, Bush Jr.=6)
11. Kobe didn't do it
14. The NOI physically killed Malcolm X, but the CIA were behind it, and they also killed, Master Farad Muhammed.
17. the government is trying to kill us by shipping guns, drugs, and liquor stores in the hood.
18 I believe you fulla shit

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#4 Oct 3, 2007
Mike wrote:
11. Kobe didn't do it
Quit sniffing glue!

“iM THE TRUTH ... Y WULD i LiE ”

Since: Sep 07

kENYAN.BORN.TEXAS.MADE

#6 Oct 3, 2007
Mike wrote:
11. Kobe didn't do it
Im with you on 1-4,6,7, and especially # 15
Miss Lashelle

San Bernardino, CA

#8 Oct 3, 2007
Mike wrote:
11. Kobe didn't do it
jeez...

Since: Sep 07

Cedar Rapids

#9 Oct 3, 2007
I believe that I am lucky to not be obsessed with all this stuff. I get more done this way.

Level 1

Since: Jan 07

Detroit

#10 Oct 4, 2007
Mike wrote:
11. Kobe didn't do it
I agree with most of your top 17.
GGTS

Gloucester, VA

#12 Apr 6, 2008
Mike wrote:
11. Kobe didn't do it
i wit u on some of these but not all of them
PRT

Roanoke, VA

#13 Apr 6, 2008
Mike wrote:
I totally agree !!!!
11. Kobe didn't do it
I totally agree - 911 was just two drug dealers battling it out.

Since: Jan 08

Rochester, UK

#14 Apr 6, 2008
interesting

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Northfield, OH

#17 Apr 6, 2008
Mike wrote:
11. Kobe didn't do it
I'm with ya on #2,#6-7,#9,#10,and #12-17

Peace!

Black And Proud Forever
Essence

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Apr 6, 2008
Mike wrote:
11. Kobe didn't do it
1,2,6,7,15,& 17 I agree with

Since: Mar 08

United States

#19 Apr 6, 2008
Mike wrote:
11. Kobe didn't do it
I agree with #1-#3,#6-#7,#15-#17.
bigdeez

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Apr 17, 2008
seriously, your an idiot. you believe in every major conspiracy theory (even the 666 crap, w/o even knowing why!) i do agree w/ 12, 2, 4 and 7 but c'mon, our gov't is so inept at keeping secrets, you think theyd be able to keep any of these?? and stop blaming white people for your mistakes, you made them, not them. OJ did it, Kobe didnt, the CIA works outside US soil, the FBI does the internal stuff and w/ the way they dont get along if the CIA pulled some shit inside US soil the FBI would paste it up everywhere. no one cares about killing black people anymore except other black people. your all idiots (those who agree with you, not all black people, just to preempt your obvious scapegoat)
heather

San Fernando, CA

#21 Apr 26, 2008
It is not a sin. Nor is it stupid.I have read some comments that dating outside of your race is because I was not accepted to my own culture? That is rediculous and a lie. People just get jelous when they see a susseffull and cute guy/girl with another race.

Its called falling in love, how can people be judged by there charachter if those same people who insist that think interracial marriage is because they are not accepted into there own culture.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#22 Apr 26, 2008
Bible-thomping smear...

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

Hastings, UK

#23 Apr 26, 2008
Not everyone believes in the bible. I'm reading it, but i'm having trouble understanding it, so really, i'm not a believer.
Robert

Washington, DC

#24 May 7, 2008
Based on the Tower of Babel Jesus would say that the CREATION of WHITE AMERICA was a big blunder contravening the will of God because it mixed various linguistic groups such as French, English, Polish, Italian and Lithuanian to create a white identity. So, before anyone says that race mixing is a sin, based on the old testament the existence of white America is a mistake.
RedEyez

Walnut Creek, CA

#25 May 21, 2008
Mike wrote:
11. Kobe didn't do it
Im with you 100 man!
Osama Bin Laden worked for the CIA in the 80's.
Tim Ossman. Look it up.
This country was build on gangs.
Freemasons are devil worshipers.
Elections are preplanned.
The CIA created al-qaeda and trained them.
So much shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 min Hillbilly 259
Why are black people so afraid of white people? (May '10) 3 min Kara 998
BM have the Highest Femicide Rates of ALL RACES... (Jun '14) 9 min T-BOS 93
Selling Hawaiian Shirts 9 min Drilling for the ... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min flack 1,395,003
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Moses 135,993
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 15 min Ugly Slave Spawn 45
The UK has left the EU 33 min Moses 99
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 40 min Moses 46,324
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 32,596
More from around the web