ARE YOU KIDDING me. . .or WHAT?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
an alleged white woman

Ocoee, FL

#1 Apr 21, 2011
"Though it seems to be one of your catch phrases, "even black folks don't like negroes" a no-go, same goes for "colored racists" also. Thanks, admin@topix "

-TopMod5

(apparently,...)

HOW the FK can the words "colored racists"
....be "racist"?
Ankhsanamen

AOL

#2 Apr 21, 2011
an alleged white woman wrote:
"Though it seems to be one of your catch phrases, "even black folks don't like negroes" a no-go, same goes for "colored racists" also. Thanks, admin@topix "
-TopMod5
(apparently,...)
HOW the FK can the words "colored racists"
....be "racist"?
Because Black people can't be racist. Only those with power to affect groups of people can be racist.

“My salute to comedy...”

Since: Apr 11

Estes Park, CO

#3 Apr 21, 2011
Ankhsanamen wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Black people can't be racist. Only those with power to affect groups of people can be racist.
ROTFLMWAO!

Black people can't be racist, huh? LMWAO! Yes, and I just went from 6 foot even to 6'6" this past hour! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Well congratulations, you've made my Top 10 of "Dumbest Comments I've Ever Heard In My Life". I'll let you know if I gave you the #3 spot or #4 spot!

SMDH...
Ankhsanamen

AOL

#4 Apr 21, 2011
twist_of_cain wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMWAO!
Black people can't be racist, huh? LMWAO! Yes, and I just went from 6 foot even to 6'6" this past hour! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
Well congratulations, you've made my Top 10 of "Dumbest Comments I've Ever Heard In My Life". I'll let you know if I gave you the #3 spot or #4 spot!
SMDH...
No, I'd say yours was the dumbest. Apparently you haven't been active in this forum very long, or else you would know already I am not the least bit put off by what you think. I will keep making the statement as long as misinformed people keep writing what is false.

“My salute to comedy...”

Estes Park, CO

#5 Apr 21, 2011
Ankhsanamen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'd say yours was the dumbest. Apparently you haven't been active in this forum very long, or else you would know already I am not the least bit put off by what you think. I will keep making the statement as long as misinformed people keep writing what is false.
Regardless if me or someone else has been on this forum for 3 months or 3 years, your statement that "black people cannot be racists" is the dumbest, most idiotic, biggest sham that I've heard in a while! That's like me saying that white people don't have to pay taxes because they're the majority! Whaaaaa?

I really am doubting you were serious about it and quite frankly, I’m feeling stupid for responding to it. There’s no way you would post something that dumb! God help this country if you are indeed being truthful! Nevertheless, for people who actually MIGHT feel that black people cannot be racist, well I have news for you…ANYONE…INCLUDING black people have the power, the right and the mindset to be racist!

Now let’s talk about something that isn’t so basic…

“My salute to comedy...”

Estes Park, CO

#6 Apr 21, 2011
Ankhsanamen wrote:
<quoted text>
So, until you tell me you were just screwing around, you still hold my #3 or #4 spot!

GOOD LUCK!
an alleged white woman

Leesburg, FL

#7 Apr 21, 2011
Ankhsanamen wrote:
<quoted text>
So blacks are powerless,....that's what you're saying? You're trying to tell me that even though melanin makes you physically and mentally superior to us, we still have more POWER than you?

...REALLY???
....it THAT what you want to put down as your answer...???...

“My salute to comedy...”

Estes Park, CO

#8 Apr 21, 2011
<quoted text>So blacks are powerless,....that's what you're saying? You're trying to tell me that even though melanin makes you physically and mentally superior to us, we still have more POWER than you?
...REALLY???
He doesn't know what the hell he is trying to say. You hear all of these black people talk about how strong they are, yet they can't be racist because they're powerless. WTF!?!?!? Make up your freaking minds!

One thing is for certain, saying that black people can't be racist is the DUMBEST statement I've heard in a LONG TIME! The DUMBEST!

oh___Rea11Y

“fk your one way rules.....”

Level 1

Hell, Norway

#9 Apr 21, 2011
twist_of_cain wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't know what the hell he is trying to say. You hear all of these black people talk about how strong they are, yet they can't be racist because they're powerless. WTF!?!?!? Make up your freaking minds!
One thing is for certain, saying that black people can't be racist is the DUMBEST statement I've heard in a LONG TIME! The DUMBEST!
The stomp/drag, TINY circles, of People Of Color Logic....lol.....

like having one foot nailed to the floor.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T4OI3UROETS9L...
Ankhsanamen

AOL

#10 Apr 21, 2011
twist_of_cain wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless if me or someone else has been on this forum for 3 months or 3 years, your statement that "black people cannot be racists" is the dumbest, most idiotic, biggest sham that I've heard in a while! That's like me saying that white people don't have to pay taxes because they're the majority! Whaaaaa?
I really am doubting you were serious about it and quite frankly, I’m feeling stupid for responding to it. There’s no way you would post something that dumb! God help this country if you are indeed being truthful! Nevertheless, for people who actually MIGHT feel that black people cannot be racist, well I have news for you…ANYONE…INCLUDING black people have the power, the right and the mindset to be racist!
Now let’s talk about something that isn’t so basic…
That is your opinion of course, but it is wrong. If Racism of Black people did not exist there would have been no need for Affirmative Action, Civil Rights, etc. I don't see any of those things having been instituted for the white race who already had the benefits of these liberties, and controlled those of everyone else's therefore Black people cannot be racist. Black people merely defend their race against those who would come against us. It only appears racist to someone like you, because we return what we receive. This is what comes at us, and this apparently is what you white people understand. If we would say to you, Oh please mr. white man, don't put me down, don't call my children pickaninnies, don't refer to me as n_gger, oh please don't move away when I move to your neighborhood, please let me get a good education like you get, or please give me that good health care, you wouldn't pay any more attention to us than the coakroaches you believe we already are. But you understand perfectly when we call you a f__kin demon and when we get out and march and riot and defend our selves verbally. And so we will continue. When y'all stop interferring in our lives, we'll stop talking about your heritage as well.
Ankhsanamen

AOL

#11 Apr 21, 2011
<quoted text>So blacks are powerless,....that's what you're saying? You're trying to tell me that even though melanin makes you physically and mentally superior to us, we still have more POWER than you?
...REALLY???
You have shear numbers on us. You control virtually every industry, every nook and cranny of this society. Even without the Black vote, you would do whatever you wanted to that benefited white folks. For example, the only reason Blacks are able to get welfare is because you will never allow one white child to be homeless or hungry. The reason there is affirmative action is because if you didn't throw us some kind of bone, we would have torn this country down, brick by brick. Your white people still control the health care and food industries and so you feed us poison that weakens are systems and our power through melanin. You target us and keep us separate with your advertising, and lies in the media. The list goes on and on. You can't deny any of these things. If you do you are a liar. Case closed.

“My salute to comedy...”

Estes Park, CO

#12 Apr 21, 2011
Ankhsanamen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your opinion of course, but it is wrong. If Racism of Black people did not exist there would have been no need for Affirmative Action, Civil Rights, etc. I don't see any of those things having been instituted for the white race who already had the benefits of these liberties, and controlled those of everyone else's therefore Black people cannot be racist. Black people merely defend their race against those who would come against us. It only appears racist to someone like you, because we return what we receive. This is what comes at us, and this apparently is what you white people understand. If we would say to you, Oh please mr. white man, don't put me down, don't call my children pickaninnies, don't refer to me as n_gger, oh please don't move away when I move to your neighborhood, please let me get a good education like you get, or please give me that good health care, you wouldn't pay any more attention to us than the coakroaches you believe we already are. But you understand perfectly when we call you a f__kin demon and when we get out and march and riot and defend our selves verbally. And so we will continue. When y'all stop interferring in our lives, we'll stop talking about your heritage as well.
My opinion is wrong, yet your opinion just happens to be right? WRONG! Sorry buddy but you fall short in that department! You're the one who is wrong! I give you a "FAIL" for that.

Now, to the topic at hand. I appreciate the novel you wrote me, but the fact still remains, blacks can be racist too! If you truly, honestly believe that blacks can't be racist, then you're one ignorant and brain washed individual! I've never actually heard of this before so I did a little research online. I noticed that even some black people don't even buy it...LMWAO! So save your warped opinion on how blacks get a "get out of jail free card" when it comes to racism, but the FACT REMAINS...BLACKS CAN BE RACIST TOO! You're a total and complete moron if you think they can't, not to mention you have some major issues with race, people AND society! WAKE THE HELL UP! You can give me scholarly quotes, tell me the definition of any word you’d like, give me links, tell me how I'm wrong, give me video links, tell me that Jesus Christ himself came down to you and told you this in person, etc, etc, etc, etc., the fact STILL REMAINS...blacks CAN be racist too! You can tell me how bad blacks have it, the lack of power they have, the lack of education they have, the slums they live in, the lack of parenting they have, the lack of faith they have, the lack of financial stability they have, etc, etc, etc, etc., the fact STILL REAMAINS…blacks CAN be racist too! You can tell me any sob story you want, write it down, engrave it in stone, etc, etc, etc, etc., the fact STILL REMAINS…BLACKS CAN BE RACIST TOO!

Blacks ARE racist just like whites, just like Asians and just like Latinos. They have always been and always will be, JUST like any race of people! You DO NOT get a “get out of jail free card”, you are held accountable for your thoughts, your actions and your beliefs just like everyone else. PLEASE, stop wasting EVERYONES time telling them that blacks cannot be racist because you look like a total and complete MORON!

“Whites don’t have to pay taxes anymore because they are the majority”… YES, see how stupid that looks?

I would suggest the next time you take a stand on something, make sure it MAKES SENSE! Good luck with your issues with race and society because you’re clueless!!!
Black Pagan

Willow Springs, IL

#13 Apr 21, 2011
Ankhsanamen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have shear numbers on us. You control virtually every industry, every nook and cranny of this society. Even without the Black vote, you would do whatever you wanted to that benefited white folks. For example, the only reason Blacks are able to get welfare is because you will never allow one white child to be homeless or hungry. The reason there is affirmative action is because if you didn't throw us some kind of bone, we would have torn this country down, brick by brick. Your white people still control the health care and food industries and so you feed us poison that weakens are systems and our power through melanin. You target us and keep us separate with your advertising, and lies in the media. The list goes on and on. You can't deny any of these things. If you do you are a liar. Case closed.
Dreams, you make yourself look stupid matter what name you choose.

oh___Rea11Y

Level 1

Hell, Norway

#14 Apr 21, 2011
Ankhsanamen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your opinion of course, but it is wrong. If Racism of Black people did not exist there would have been no need for
You're pretty stupid, aren't you? Nobody said it didn't exist, so the rest of that mile long panty rant meant absolutely NOthing....smh....

oh___Rea11Y

Level 1

Hell, Norway

#15 Apr 21, 2011
Ankhsanamen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have shear numbers on us. You control virtually every industry, every nook and cranny of this society.
Well, then....there goes all the stereotypical trailer park and sister-fkkn bullsht you people of color USED to depend on to convince yourselves you're "better" than us,.....hmmmm?

Dissident
Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#16 Apr 21, 2011
oh___Rea11Y wrote:
<quoted text>
The stomp/drag, TINY circles, of People Of Color Logic....lol.....
like having one foot nailed to the floor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T4OI3UROETS9L...
I know you are, but what am I?

oh___Rea11Y

Level 1

Hell, Norway

#17 Apr 21, 2011
Ankhsanamen wrote:
<quoted text>
roflmao.....
"the only reason Blacks are able to get welfare is because you will never allow one white child to be homeless or hungry."

So wtf does that (bullsht) have to do with BLACK, genius. And by the way,

....REALLY?
You're THAT fkkn stupid that you believe there are NO hungry or homeless white children in this country?

I don't even want to KNOW what your simple mind thinks throwing BLACKS a "bone" has to do with hungry WHITE children.....there's too much more of that retarded rambling to get through.....

"The reason there is affirmative action is because if you didn't throw us some kind of bone, we would have torn this country down, brick by brick. "

...lmao....are you on DRUGS, boy? You're 12% of the population. No matter WHAT yo momma told you, you did NOT build this country, and you DAM sure couldn't TEAR it DOWN.

"you feed us poison that weakens are systems and our power through melanin"....ok this is some straight out of a cartoon movie bullshit. We "control" industries because the majority of people of color are too fkkn LAZY to get degrees and have careers in those fields.....you're too busy playing ball and holla'n at hose to bother with that "actin' white" bullsht.

"You target us and keep us separate with your advertising, and lies in the media." And you have a black beauty pageant, while we have no white one. Reporting all the blacks who escape prison and die in shoot outs with the cops is not "lying", dumbfk, and it's not "racist", either, unless you're saying melanin CAUSES you to shoot at the fkkn cops.

Isn't it about time for you to claim your false victory, pop on that cardboard crown, and strut away like you've accomplished something OTHER than embarrassing your entire race again...???...

"The list goes on and on. You can't deny any of these things. If you do you are a liar. Case closed"
...stfu, retard, it's like you sissybtchs post from a SCRIPT or something....lmao.

Dissident
Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#19 Apr 21, 2011
oh___Rea11Y wrote:
<quoted text>
roflmao.....
"the only reason Blacks are able to get welfare is because you will never allow one white child to be homeless or hungry."
So wtf does that (bullsht) have to do with BLACK, genius. And by the way,
....REALLY?
You're THAT fkkn stupid that you believe there are NO hungry or homeless white children in this country?
I don't even want to KNOW what your simple mind thinks throwing BLACKS a "bone" has to do with hungry WHITE children.....there's too much more of that retarded rambling to get through.....
"The reason there is affirmative action is because if you didn't throw us some kind of bone, we would have torn this country down, brick by brick. "
...lmao....are you on DRUGS, boy? You're 12% of the population. No matter WHAT yo momma told you, you did NOT build this country, and you DAM sure couldn't TEAR it DOWN.
"you feed us poison that weakens are systems and our power through melanin"....ok this is some straight out of a cartoon movie bullshit. We "control" industries because the majority of people of color are too fkkn LAZY to get degrees and have careers in those fields.....you're too busy playing ball and holla'n at hose to bother with that "actin' white" bullsht.
"You target us and keep us separate with your advertising, and lies in the media." And you have a black beauty pageant, while we have no white one. Reporting all the blacks who escape prison and die in shoot outs with the cops is not "lying", dumbfk, and it's not "racist", either, unless you're saying melanin CAUSES you to shoot at the fkkn cops.
Isn't it about time for you to claim your false victory, pop on that cardboard crown, and strut away like you've accomplished something OTHER than embarrassing your entire race again...???...
"The list goes on and on. You can't deny any of these things. If you do you are a liar. Case closed"
...stfu, retard, it's like you sissybtchs post from a SCRIPT or something....lmao.
I know you are, but what am I?
Anonymous

Aurora, CO

#20 Apr 21, 2011
oh___Rea11Y wrote:
<quoted text>Well, then....there goes all the stereotypical trailer park and sister-fkkn bullsht you people of color USED to depend on to convince yourselves you're "better" than us,.....hmmmm?
Hmm, I don't think " trailer trash, " and " sister fkkn" is used to convince that we are better than you guys, I think it's just a retort when we feel attacked racially for whatever reason by a white.

oh___Rea11Y

Level 1

Hell, Norway

#21 Apr 21, 2011
WHEW!!!
Thanks for preserving that post before 5 scrubs it....lol!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people GO AWAY 4 min Jake 48
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Libtardimus Maximus 1,703,810
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min -Curious Me- 51,928
Would racism die if aliens came? 15 min Qbert1985 4
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 16 min Jake 136
Fallen "gods". Dead "gods"? 23 min Got_Rope 15
Ttt... deep poetry. This from my heart and sheeiit 30 min Ttt 1
Slave history month: The Tuskegee Airmen lost ... 43 min Paul 30
Negro Panther Film 1 hr Got_Rope 42
it must really suck being black! 2 hr Paul 31
More from around the web