victoria secret???
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2013
I'm a PROUD AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN!

Cant you not return they underwear at a store if you has just buy it? I has gone to a lingerie store call Victoria Secret and bought thee pair of pantys. I wore one that night and then the other two the next two day. Two was thong and one was bikini. They man I am with has like them but not allot. i take them back to return them and they girl at they counter has ask oh did you wear these? I say yes but only for a day. She then say she cant not give me back my money!!! I was sooooo mad!! I ask for they manger and I scream at her to. She say that becaus I wore them once they is mine!! I tell her to sniff them becaus they dont smell bad so what is you problem?? NEVER shop at Vitoria Secret again!! has anyone here about this law????
Albert B

Glenrothes, UK

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Lol

Zimbabwe
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#4 Oct 7, 2013
It's called the "Retail Store Preworn Clothing By Black People Disclosure Act" whereby any store that takes back clothing worn by black people have to legally disclose that fact to the next White buyer who obviously would not buy such filth & the stores would lose so much money that they would all eventually go bankrupt, the law was based on studies on the lack of black hygiene & the possible spread of disease such as AIDS & sickle cell anemia.
Tawanda74

Spokane, WA

#5 Oct 7, 2013
aw wot yous talkin about???
Tawanda74

Spokane, WA

#6 Oct 7, 2013
wot yous talking about?
Cyrus The Virus

Manassas, VA

#8 Oct 7, 2013
You know this pathetic trolling only fools your fellow crakkkas??
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#9 Oct 7, 2013
Tawanda74 wrote:
I'm a PROUD AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN!
Cant you not return they underwear at a store if you has just buy it? I has gone to a lingerie store call Victoria Secret and bought thee pair of pantys. I wore one that night and then the other two the next two day. Two was thong and one was bikini. They man I am with has like them but not allot. i take them back to return them and they girl at they counter has ask oh did you wear these? I say yes but only for a day. She then say she cant not give me back my money!!! I was sooooo mad!! I ask for they manger and I scream at her to. She say that becaus I wore them once they is mine!! I tell her to sniff them becaus they dont smell bad so what is you problem?? NEVER shop at Vitoria Secret again!! has anyone here about this law????
I didn't know Victoria made panties for 300 pound women. Interesting.
Gms

San Diego, CA

#10 Oct 7, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
It's called the "Retail Store Preworn Clothing By Black People Disclosure Act" whereby any store that takes back clothing worn by black people have to legally disclose that fact to the next White buyer who obviously would not buy such filth & the stores would lose so much money that they would all eventually go bankrupt, the law was based on studies on the lack of black hygiene & the possible spread of disease such as AIDS & sickle cell anemia.
It's hella funny how whites talk about blacks and diseases when in the middle ages in europe there was filth everywhere , people back then even thought bathing will make you sick. Have you forgot about the black plague and you gives killed off the Indians from small pox?! It is clear that you are dumb because sickle cell is gentic not contagious and they do not just do that to blacks to all people. And if we are worthless why are you here? We aren't that worthless for you to comment in almost every thread.
Gms

San Diego, CA

#11 Oct 7, 2013
Tawanda74 wrote:
I'm a PROUD AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN!
Cant you not return they underwear at a store if you has just buy it? I has gone to a lingerie store call Victoria Secret and bought thee pair of pantys. I wore one that night and then the other two the next two day. Two was thong and one was bikini. They man I am with has like them but not allot. i take them back to return them and they girl at they counter has ask oh did you wear these? I say yes but only for a day. She then say she cant not give me back my money!!! I was sooooo mad!! I ask for they manger and I scream at her to. She say that becaus I wore them once they is mine!! I tell her to sniff them becaus they dont smell bad so what is you problem?? NEVER shop at Vitoria Secret again!! has anyone here about this law????
It just hygiene in studies they found stores that allow you to try on underwear they founds so much fecal bacterial that you cant see. But if someone wear some underwear for a day would you wear that same underwear even if it doesn't smell? If you answer yes you are hella nasty
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#12 Oct 7, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text>It's hella funny how whites talk about blacks and diseases when in the middle ages in europe there was filth everywhere , people back then even thought bathing will make you sick. Have you forgot about the black plague and you gives killed off the Indians from small pox?! It is clear that you are dumb because sickle cell is gentic not contagious and they do not just do that to blacks to all people. And if we are worthless why are you here? We aren't that worthless for you to comment in almost every thread.
Lets back on the subject. WTF is a 300 pound sista doing shopping at Victorias Secret? That's like me buying Extra Large Magnum Condoms for my little Love Peanut? It don't make sense!
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Oct 7, 2013
Gms wrote:
<quoted text>It's hella funny how whites talk about blacks and diseases when in the middle ages in europe there was filth everywhere , people back then even thought bathing will make you sick. Have you forgot about the black plague and you gives killed off the Indians from small pox?! It is clear that you are dumb because sickle cell is gentic not contagious and they do not just do that to blacks to all people. And if we are worthless why are you here? We aren't that worthless for you to comment in almost every thread.
Before water treatment plants bathing did make people sick. Perhaps in the ghetto folks are used to sewage filled water but...
Gms

San Diego, CA

#15 Oct 7, 2013
X-TREME BIAS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite certain that he already knew that but he was obviously goofing on you blacks & was just waiting for one of you blockheads to respond in anger & I see he didn't have to wait long, LOL!!!
I didn't reply in anger. It is now very clear that you guys have no life and failed in life which is why you guys are here on a forum with people you hate because you have nothing else to do.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#16 Oct 7, 2013
cant we just getta long?

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#17 Oct 8, 2013
Tawanda74 wrote:
I'm a PROUD AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN!
Cant you not return they underwear at a store if you has just buy it? I has gone to a lingerie store call Victoria Secret and bought thee pair of pantys. I wore one that night and then the other two the next two day. Two was thong and one was bikini. They man I am with has like them but not allot. i take them back to return them and they girl at they counter has ask oh did you wear these? I say yes but only for a day. She then say she cant not give me back my money!!! I was sooooo mad!! I ask for they manger and I scream at her to. She say that becaus I wore them once they is mine!! I tell her to sniff them becaus they dont smell bad so what is you problem?? NEVER shop at Vitoria Secret again!! has anyone here about this law????
What state are you from?

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#18 Oct 8, 2013
Albert B wrote:
Lol
Zimbabwe
Lol. I noticed the name too. Zimbabwe...

Is it normal for people to return underwear that they have worn to the shop? If that is the case, black, red, yellow or white I am not shopping there anymore!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#19 Oct 8, 2013
IT's a lying TROLL.

Victoria Secret do not play that. No store does... You are not allowed to try on underwear and bathing suits in the dressing room, so I know they are not going to let you return them. Even if they do why would you knowing someone else/a stranger probably tried on the same underwear??

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#20 Oct 8, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
What state are you from?
Trollville, Fla...:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#21 Oct 8, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I noticed the name too. Zimbabwe...
Is it normal for people to return underwear that they have worn to the shop? If that is the case, black, red, yellow or white I am not shopping there anymore!
Victoria Secret is a respectable store. The TROLL is lying.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#22 Oct 8, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
IT's a lying TROLL.
Victoria Secret do not play that. No store does... You are not allowed to try on underwear and bathing suits in the dressing room, so I know they are not going to let you return them. Even if they do why would you knowing someone else/a stranger probably tried on the same underwear??
It's so sad to see these so called superior subhuman manure piles of shyt try to imitate a BP and then turn around and do a horrific job. They are so desparate to make any person of color look bad that they'll lower themselves to a pathetic level that seems right at home for them.

Anybody with half a brain can see straight through this BS thread.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#23 Oct 8, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>It's so sad to see these so called superior subhuman manure piles of shyt try to imitate a BP and then turn around and do a horrific job. They are so desparate to make any person of color look bad that they'll lower themselves to a pathetic level that seems right at home for them.
Anybody with half a brain can see straight through this BS thread.
Exactly! Some of these members been on here too long not to see a troll baiting thread. And these trolls must live a very miserable lifeless life to take time to create a new account on an African American forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,395,000
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 5 min Ugly Slave Spawn 45
Are blacks homo-erectus or is that just a myth? (Dec '14) 5 min steakeater 29
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min Moses 135,992
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... (Jul '15) 11 min T-BOS 317
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 17 min True Judgment 2,048
BM have the Highest Femicide Rates of ALL RACES... (Jun '14) 17 min T-BOS 92
The UK has left the EU 23 min Moses 99
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min Moses 46,324
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Nopal 258
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 32,596
More from around the web