Ever heard the song, "santa claus is ...

Ever heard the song, "santa claus is a black man"?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
tommy

Englewood, CO

#1 Nov 29, 2007
Do they play it where you live? Or is it just a N.O thing?!?

“Its one big Cycle”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Jungle in Yard

#2 Nov 29, 2007
tommy wrote:
Do they play it where you live? Or is it just a N.O thing?!?
No

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#4 Nov 29, 2007
no????

“A Style Identical to None”

Level 3

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Nov 29, 2007
tommy wrote:
Do they play it where you live? Or is it just a N.O thing?!?
Hey Tommy! I have the album. Love that song. I play it at Christmas time for my children every year. I use to listen to it as a child. The little girl who sang the song, AKim, also sings

"Happy Kwanza, black children love to sing, Happy Kwanza, peace and loving each day!"
tommy

Englewood, CO

#6 Nov 29, 2007
Eddy Smegma wrote:
Have you heard, "All I Want For Christmas Is A Watermelon"?
have you ever heard of all I want for Christmas is a bigger prick,and a tan?

“Its one big Cycle”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Jungle in Yard

#7 Nov 29, 2007
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever heard of all I want for Christmas is a bigger prick,and a tan?
HaHaHaHa, ive heard of that one

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#8 Nov 29, 2007
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever heard of all I want for Christmas is a bigger prick,and a tan?
lmaofffff...(:

“Holdin' it down. ”

Since: Jul 07

Plant City, FL

#9 Nov 29, 2007
My mom used to sing this song to me when I was a little kid.
tommy

Englewood, CO

#10 Nov 29, 2007
man alive wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Tommy! I have the album. Love that song. I play it at Christmas time for my children every year. I use to listen to it as a child. The little girl who sang the song, AKim, also sings
"Happy Kwanza, black children love to sing, Happy Kwanza, peace and loving each day!"
Santa claus is a black man,santa claus is a black man,and he handsome like my daddy too.

It's a good one.

“Its one big Cycle”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Jungle in Yard

#11 Nov 29, 2007
the wrath of karl wrote:
My mom used to sing this song to me when I was a little kid.
I feel you, even thoe my parents never followed Christmas, and my daddy killed the santa clause thing from the day i could talk, i understand why your mother would do that, I think if Black people are into that it should be from a black perspective, with Black Images.

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#12 Nov 29, 2007
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>Santa claus is a black man,santa claus is a black man,and he handsome like my daddy too.
It's a good one.
all i no is this santa can fall down my chimney anyday,,lol(:http://thumb19.we bshots.net/t/36/37/8/35/6/2541 835060038393559oFCTnl_th.jpg
tommy

Englewood, CO

#13 Nov 29, 2007
the wrath of karl wrote:
My mom used to sing this song to me when I was a little kid.
I used to hear it all the time in New Orleans.

“A Style Identical to None”

Level 3

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#14 Nov 30, 2007
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>Santa claus is a black man,santa claus is a black man,and he handsome like my daddy too.
It's a good one.
Yes!

"Well I saw Santa Claus, and do you know what? He looked a lot like you. He was black." (right on) "He was handsome" (I can dig it) "He had an Afro and he was really out of sight. Now I'm going to tell everybody"
tommy wrote:
Santa claus is a black man,santa claus is a black man,and he handsome like my daddy too.
Dig it! Out of sight! Afro! Man, black pride was alright with me.
Tommy

Englewood, CO

#15 Nov 30, 2007
man alive wrote:
<quoted text>Yes!
"Well I saw Santa Claus, and do you know what? He looked a lot like you. He was black." (right on) "He was handsome" (I can dig it) "He had an Afro and he was really out of sight. Now I'm going to tell everybody"
<quoted text>
Dig it! Out of sight! Afro! Man, black pride was alright with me.
for real man. Mama must to met santa claus before.

“angel”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#16 Nov 30, 2007
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever heard of all I want for Christmas is a bigger prick,and a tan?
LMAO!!! Gosh, I love you! LOL

“angel”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17 Nov 30, 2007


HERE IS THE SONG!!!!! IT IS SOO CUTE!!!
THANKS TOMMY :)
tommy

Englewood, CO

#18 Nov 30, 2007
BOSSY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sp_iB8Nd8OsXX
HERE IS THE SONG!!!!! IT IS SOO CUTE!!!
THANKS TOMMY :)
sooo many memories. Thanks for finding it. This is how a daughter,and a father relationship should be.

So many of us are from broken homes.

Like Akim say in the song,"Merry Christmans, have a nice time!!

“A Style Identical to None”

Level 3

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#19 Nov 30, 2007
BOSSY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sp_iB8Nd8OsXX
HERE IS THE SONG!!!!! IT IS SOO CUTE!!!
THANKS TOMMY :)
Wow, thanks Bossy! You put a smile on my face :)

“angel”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22 Nov 30, 2007
Eddy Smegma wrote:
Anybody heard this one?
"I saw black Santa robbing a liquor store.
Grabbed himself two bottles of Muscatel,
And passed out on the floor."
One of my seasonal favorites!
You sure do love you some black forum!
tommy

Englewood, CO

#23 Nov 30, 2007
BOSSY wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do love you some black forum!
thanks for putting that song up. I'm bout to order some chinese food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,619,828
Black people leech off of white people 5 min Dindu 126
Law & Order: SCU 7 min New Flava 5
5 crackers arrested for 1983 hate crime 14 min Got_Rope 28
Racism in America 16 min New Flava 859
White pride:4 years at Penn State Black pride: ... 17 min Got_Rope 6
Hey cigar face... Coretta Joe Young is a ugly, ... 24 min Ttt 1
Can America Become 80% White Again? 8 hr Deanna 159
More from around the web