Jamaican Men and Big Whoppers

Jamaican Men and Big Whoppers

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 23, 2011
Is it true that we Jamaican Men have bigger Whoppers than any other black men anywhere else. Black and White women tourist who come for Holidays in Kingston and other holiday spots claim that we are more hung! I have met 6 such ladies including 2 Sisters who mavel at my 11 Inch whopper!
whitegal in brum uk

Sheffield, UK

#2 Sep 25, 2011
haha... i think its true, but not of all just a higher percentage, i slept with black men and jamaican men, so i know there is some truth in it... guess thats why ive been with a yard man for 9 yrs

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 26, 2011
Thanx Whitegal for your honesty and nice comments! Make sure you maintain the yardman!!
Tom

Glasgow, UK

#4 Sep 26, 2011
washamoto wrote:
Is it true that we Jamaican Men have bigger Whoppers than any other black men anywhere else. Black and White women tourist who come for Holidays in Kingston and other holiday spots claim that we are more hung! I have met 6 such ladies including 2 Sisters who mavel at my 11 Inch whopper!
Jamaican men certainly have low IQ's, poor educational attainment, poor life expectations, low social status and are some of the poorest men in the world.

In addition black men's peepee's are not bigger when erect only when flaccid.

So I would say a Jamaican man would make a poor life choice for a woman, unless she has very low standards.
SKNJ

Bloomfield, NJ

#5 Sep 26, 2011
Only larger when flaccid huh, thats good, she unravels it and says yeah not awe, unless your over eager and have a full rager before she even touches you.
Anonymous

Loughton, UK

#6 Sep 26, 2011
washamoto wrote:
Is it true that we Jamaican Men have bigger Whoppers than any other black men anywhere else. Black and White women tourist who come for Holidays in Kingston and other holiday spots claim that we are more hung! I have met 6 such ladies including 2 Sisters who mavel at my 11 Inch whopper!
Mmhmmm 11inch is mahoosive compared to anyother guy of anyother race in my opinion

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Sep 26, 2011
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamaican men certainly have low IQ's, poor educational attainment, poor life expectations, low social status and are some of the poorest men in the world.
In addition black men's peepee's are not bigger when erect only when flaccid.
So I would say a Jamaican man would make a poor life choice for a woman, unless she has very low standards.
LOL dude was this even called for?

“I'm just a Routined”

Level 5

Since: Mar 09

Plattsburgh, NY

#8 Sep 26, 2011
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamaican men certainly have low IQ's, poor educational attainment, poor life expectations, low social status and are some of the poorest men in the world.
In addition black men's peepee's are not bigger when erect only when flaccid.
So I would say a Jamaican man would make a poor life choice for a woman, unless she has very low standards.
I stopped at this comment...what grown man says 'peepee'?

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 27, 2011
R0utin3Ri0t wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped at this comment...what grown man says 'peepee'?
It was not said with bad intentions, just a discussion point my dear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 3 min Ronald 2,931
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Liberals Smell Funny 1,262,580
Are white people aware of white privilege? 4 min truth 48
The real problem with the black race in america... 7 min Will E Lynch 9
When will blacks stop worshipping whites? 8 min Spotted Girl 156
Why are most white people racist? 9 min PolakPotrafi 2,041
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 11 min Spotted Girl 7,480
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Curious Me 34,896
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 41 min Stupid Thread 263
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 41 min iamcuriousnow 238
More from around the web