I hate black women who love white men ,but Date Black men

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
blackromeo4julie t82

Germantown, MD

#1 May 8, 2011
Black man here, and for the life of me i cant understand why black women do this.
is it like how some men are gay , inthe closet so they get married to women and have kids to cover it up. because nowadays i am seeing more and more Black women who clearly love LOVE white men or non black men, But still trying to force relationship with US BLACK MEN.
Listen i have met married black women (married to black men) who told me she loves white men and loves sex with them. am like why did you marry a black dude, she was like well he was a doctor. So she is pretty much with him for his cash,.
i have also talked to this white man who told me TONS of married black women hit on him daily, TONS. talking about they want him to give them a biracial baby (they are married to black men)
so here my advice to black women, no one is going to look down on you ,or call you a sell out of an uncle tom .IF you love white men or non black men go for it. and dont waste black mens time or your time. ok my venting is over for tonight.
DelmarJade

Gastonia, NC

#3 May 8, 2011
That's true...if you love white men, follow your heart.

However I don't think that most black women are like this. Most black women love black men.

http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.ph...
blackromeo4julie t82

Germantown, MD

#4 May 8, 2011
DelmarJade wrote:
That's true...if you love white men, follow your heart.
However I don't think that most black women are like this. Most black women love black men.
http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.ph...
Exactly,dont play some poor black guy get his hopes up and all this bull crap, when deep inside your heart and mind you like white dudes, or non black guys, no one is going to judge or look down on you follow your heart.
Laylow

Alexandria, LA

#5 May 8, 2011
blackromeo4juliet82 wrote:
Black man here, and for the life of me i cant understand why black women do this.
is it like how some men are gay , inthe closet so they get married to women and have kids to cover it up. because nowadays i am seeing more and more Black women who clearly love LOVE white men or non black men, But still trying to force relationship with US BLACK MEN.
Listen i have met married black women (married to black men) who told me she loves white men and loves sex with them. am like why did you marry a black dude, she was like well he was a doctor. So she is pretty much with him for his cash,.
i have also talked to this white man who told me TONS of married black women hit on him daily, TONS. talking about they want him to give them a biracial baby (they are married to black men)
so here my advice to black women, no one is going to look down on you ,or call you a sell out of an uncle tom .IF you love white men or non black men go for it. and dont waste black mens time or your time. ok my venting is over for tonight.
I personally know black women like this. HMM This type of behavior makes it hard for the real good black women who love black men because once we get burned once, it'll make it hard for us to trust the next black woman. A part of me is secretly suspicious of black women because of a horrible incident that happened to this one brother who was married to a black woman and she cheated on him with a white dude, divorced him, won the case and the brother now pays child support and alimony while she's with this white boy spending his hard earned money. He should have received full custody of their child and shouldn't have to pay alimony since she's the one that cheated. But the bottom line is, she wanted a white man but married the black dude to trap him until that good white man showed up. When he did, she burned the brother.
The Voice

Delray Beach, FL

#6 May 8, 2011
I honestly thought this was an idiot thread BEFORE I read this, Which is probally because black my #1 prefrence

But I see what u saying..thou
blackromeo4julie t82

Germantown, MD

#7 May 8, 2011
The Voice wrote:
I honestly thought this was an idiot thread BEFORE I read this, Which is probally because black my #1 prefrence
But I see what u saying..thou
The fact is 70-80% of black straight women like black men.

so this thread is kinda nut really super important, but it still happenes. if you like who you, then date that person thats all i am saying, this thread is not super serious lol.

still got more perfect-age of black men dating sleeping with white , non black women anyways.
blackromeo4julie t82

Germantown, MD

#9 May 8, 2011
Halle Berri wrote:
Like you said there are more black men sleeping with non black women anyways so look on the bright side.You can always give it a try if you are unhappy,no-one will judge you:)
I am all Black woman thats pretty much all i am attracted too.
Here is a Thought

AOL

#10 May 8, 2011
If BM will stop attacking BW who really love WM then maybe so many BW wouldn't have to pretend they into BM only.
Here is a Thought

AOL

#11 May 8, 2011
Women follow men in every way possible..BM have promoted white people...You not stupid enough to not believe at some point..BW would start loving WM as much as BM love WW do you?
Laylow

Alexandria, LA

#12 May 8, 2011
Here is a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>Women follow men in every way possible..BM have promoted white people...You not stupid enough to not believe at some point..BW would start loving WM as much as BM love WW do you?
So if women follow men, then why don't women follow the good men instead of the bad ones??? Why follow the black men who love non black men instead of following the ones that are pro black women??? This logic is failing because women are using that as a lame excuse to certain things.
blackromeo4julie t82

Germantown, MD

#13 May 8, 2011
Here is a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>Women follow men in every way possible..BM have promoted white people...You not stupid enough to not believe at some point..BW would start loving WM as much as BM love WW do you?
i dont have a problem with black women loving white men, just dont love white men secretly and date black men lol.
Here is a Thought

AOL

#14 May 8, 2011
Laylow wrote:
<quoted text> So if women follow men, then why don't women follow the good men instead of the bad ones??? Why follow the black men who love non black men instead of following the ones that are pro black women??? This logic is failing because women are using that as a lame excuse to certain things.
Women do. Surely you not claiming every BW is the same? Every BM is different..so why would anyone expect BW to be just alike? There are BM who love only BW..so there are BW who love only BM..There are BM who love only WW and others...and what do you think?
Here is a Thought

AOL

#15 May 8, 2011
Like Frank says..bad women are for bad men and good women are for good men or IRBW follow IRBM and pro-Black BW follow pro-Black BM....women follow the men.
Is stupid to even think many BW wouldn't like WM when many BM like WW. Obviously there is going to be an increase in WM/BW as we have seen over the years with BM/WW..just focus on the majority of BW who like BM...like the majority of BM who like BW.
Well

UK

#16 May 8, 2011
Laylow wrote:
<quoted text> I personally know black women like this. HMM This type of behavior makes it hard for the real good black women who love black men because once we get burned once, it'll make it hard for us to trust the next black woman. A part of me is secretly suspicious of black women because of a horrible incident that happened to this one brother who was married to a black woman and she cheated on him with a white dude, divorced him, won the case and the brother now pays child support and alimony while she's with this white boy spending his hard earned money. He should have received full custody of their child and shouldn't have to pay alimony since she's the one that cheated. But the bottom line is, she wanted a white man but married the black dude to trap him until that good white man showed up. When he did, she burned the brother.
'She burned the brother' lol! Funny!!
Here is a Thought

AOL

#17 May 8, 2011
<quoted text>
i dont have a problem with black women loving white men, just dont love white men secretly and date black men lol.
As long as a number of BM and some BW bash and attack those BW who do love WM then many will pretend to love BM...no different than the BM who had to pretend to love BW when being with a white girl was unpopular back in the day or when being gay was easier to keep in the closet.
Laylow

Alexandria, LA

#18 May 8, 2011
Here is a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>Women do. Surely you not claiming every BW is the same? Every BM is different..so why would anyone expect BW to be just alike? There are BM who love only BW..so there are BW who love only BM..There are BM who love only WW and others...and what do you think?
But still, why claim that they are following us black men as though we're all seeking non black women??? They are not following us, they are following their own desires. Please stop using black men as scapegoats for what black women do. Other races of women who date out and do things different from their culture don't blame their men for their choices, so black women shouldn't either.
The boss

Naples, FL

#19 May 8, 2011
I am a white man and i love black women! Big or small,, i find them very attractive,
Laylow

Alexandria, LA

#20 May 8, 2011
Here is a Thought wrote:
Like Frank says..bad women are for bad men and good women are for good men or IRBW follow IRBM and pro-Black BW follow pro-Black BM....women follow the men.
Is stupid to even think many BW wouldn't like WM when many BM like WW. Obviously there is going to be an increase in WM/BW as we have seen over the years with BM/WW..just focus on the majority of BW who like BM...like the majority of BM who like BW.
Bad women are for bad men and good women are for good women, period. But as far as women following men, that is wrong. Actually, more good women love bad men so I guess that pokes a hole in that theory.
Here is a Thought

AOL

#21 May 8, 2011
Laylow wrote:
<quoted text> But still, why claim that they are following us black men as though we're all seeking non black women??? They are not following us, they are following their own desires. Please stop using black men as scapegoats for what black women do. Other races of women who date out and do things different from their culture don't blame their men for their choices, so black women shouldn't either.
This is not about black men..I said women follow men period...If women of other cultures don't date out...look at the men..they are probably known not to date out...I know some may try to use AW, but if one check the stats..AM actually date out more like most men do....Women are just like their men..hence why men are known as leaders and women are known as followers.
Here is a Thought

AOL

#22 May 8, 2011
Laylow wrote:
<quoted text> Bad women are for bad men and good women are for good women, period. But as far as women following men, that is wrong. Actually, more good women love bad men so I guess that pokes a hole in that theory.
Good women love good men...if you want to believe a bad woman is good for whatever reason is your issue. There is nothing to debate here; I shared my opinion..that's that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Chinese 3D printed a 5 story building for l... 14 min black troll 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 15 min Ben YISRAEL 103,856
Everyone needs to report Iseetriplets for abuse 15 min black troll 6
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 27 min black troll 207
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 36 min Nbam 620
The meaning/origin of 'Hollywood.' 48 min No Saggin 3
How should this be handled? 50 min Samoan Irish 69
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 1 hr The Void 337
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 2 hr Bearflagboy 96
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 3 hr Situational Aware... 1,047