First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#67 Feb 8, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>This is why I say Im american, or black american. I do not consider AA's africans.
You right about that shit

You AA aint African

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#68 Feb 9, 2013
Higgs wrote:
<quoted text>
You can also argue that African American got a late start, how late ? Whopping, 200 years late.
Until end of 1960s, majority of AA and other minorities were NOT given any opportunity to education, businesses, etc with exception in entertainment wherein only exceptionally best AA were allowed and be famous.
Again, that is a white majority hiring and empowering their own kind.
MLK came along and changed that racially BIASED system so that ALL races of Americans can benefit.
Bottomline: there is a void deep as 200 years + of no education, mostly supression, name calling, looking down on Africans with contempt etc was going on.
Vert interesting and thought provoking post.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#69 Feb 9, 2013
CalmResonator wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah this makes a lot sense actually. We all know that what the census bureau considers "white" is an Indian from India that is 8 shades darker then any Black American in the USA.
Plus there is NO way Obama would have won with "white" people being more than 70% percent of the population. That is a complete joke.
I'm guessing the number of black Americans is around 70-80 million right at this moment. If we did campaign against abortions our numbers would skyrocket in less than five years.
Absolutely! Traveling the country I see what you're are posting, and Your numbers sound very close to what I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min stanly kowalske 1,233,321
why do white people hate other races so much 9 min NotSoDivineMsM 427
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 17 min Big Knob 214
African-American women are the world's most bea... (May '09) 21 min Miguel is the man 590
Police officers 24 min coretta 5
WHO will be the first to drop Topix & began a ... 28 min Harrisson 25
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 28 min janis 6,818
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 45 min Ben YISRAEL 120,741
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 45 min Don Barros Serrano 394
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 51 min BMskinnyfemlegs 298
More from around the web