40 million Black Americans

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#46 Feb 7, 2013
My great-great-great-great-great- great-great-great-great GrandDaddy was shipwrecked on the coast of Africa. He traveled inland where he was captured and eaten by cannibals.

YOU KILLED MY GRANDDADDY! I WANT MY REPARATIONS! I DEMAND ONE MILLION DOLLARS FROM THE UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND! WHERE'S MY REPARATIONS, BITCH?????
Frank

Detroit, MI

#47 Feb 7, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
blah..blah...blah...blah....bl ah....REPARATIONS! A BLACK MAN WANTING ANOTHER TAXPAYER HANDOUT! WOW! HOW ORIGINAL!
If you had the I.Q of my pitbull, you would see the JUSTICE in that!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#48 Feb 7, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
My great-great-great-great-great- great-great-great-great GrandDaddy was shipwrecked on the coast of Africa.
I don't give a f*ck about YOU, YO MAMA, YO DADDY, OR your grandad!

Far as i'm concerned, ALL you TRAILER TRASH, HONEY BOO BOO, JERRY SPRINGER SHOW REJECTS, can DIE and BURN FOREVER IN HELL!!!!!!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#49 Feb 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you descended from the Transatlantic slave trade? What did your grandparents tell you about their experiences of Jim Crow?
No BLACK PERSON would call themselves "Overseer" as in a SLAVE OVERSEER, Shalimarr!

He is obviously a RACIST WHITE BOY!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#50 Feb 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No BLACK PERSON would call themselves "Overseer" as in a SLAVE OVERSEER, Shalimarr!
He is obviously a RACIST WHITE BOY!!!!
It's just ISW trolling for attention.

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#51 Feb 7, 2013
REPARATIONS, FRANK!
WHERE'S MY MUDDA FUGGIN REPARATIONS, FRANK? SHOW ME THE MONEY! YOU KILLED MY GRANDDADDY! CRACK OPEN THAT UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND AND GIMME MY MONEY NOW! NOW!!!!!
Frank

United States

#52 Feb 7, 2013
Black dix give me the vapors oh my!
:^b-----\: Derrrrrrrrr

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#53 Feb 7, 2013
Redefined wrote:
I've always said The Black Population is much higher. The only region were you supposedly want NOT find many Blacks are in states such as Idaho, Montana, etc I honestly haven't met any Blacks who were born in these states especially Montana.
Black Numbers are high,

I personally do not fill out census, and im pretty certain other people of HUE do not either. I never have filled out a census and never will, multiply that by ten people and their families who i personally know who never fill out census . and thats just me in my small borough in my small town.

This does not include the other smart cookies who do not fill out the census.

African Americans in the USA also include, Afro carribeans, and afro latinos, so im sure our numbers are pretty high

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#54 Feb 7, 2013
Commander Worf wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Numbers are high,
I personally do not fill out census, and im pretty certain other people of HUE do not either. I never have filled out a census and never will, multiply that by ten people and their families who i personally know who never fill out census . and thats just me in my small borough in my small town.
African Americans in the USA also include, Afro carribeans, and afro latinos, so im sure our numbers are pretty high
Are you worried about the government doing something to you, and that is why you don't complete the forms?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#56 Feb 7, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you worried about the government doing something to you, and that is why you don't complete the forms?
One should always be cautious of government, especially one that operates on stolen land, and a government that does not have blacks in its best interest ( EX. Katrina and the government expulsion of blacks). Do i have a paranoia of govermental tyrants like peckerwoods, who kidnap boys and hold them in some bunker or alex jones. Absolutely Not!

Just the other day, low-iq peckerwoods dropped peoples personal information during the Macy thanksgiving parade.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/26/us/new-york-con...

So giving up my personal information to peckerwoods is a no no. Who knows what the hell they are going to do with the info.
weakaboo

Memphis, TN

#57 Feb 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Only blacks, Browns and South Asians move to countries in large numbers, where they will be a powerless minority.
Even East Asians prefer to be in countries they dominate. Considering that East Asians make up a quarter of the worlds population, they certainly are not moving to the West in large numbers, to be ruled by whites.
One in every four people on the planet is East Asian, but you would never guess this from their small representation in Western Countries.
Exactly.
weakaboo

Memphis, TN

#58 Feb 7, 2013
Commander Worf wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Numbers are high,
You must fill out the census. The census is very accurate in terms of SELF IDENTIFICATION (the government, at this point, doesn't force race on anyone).
weakaboo

Memphis, TN

#59 Feb 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
What you need to understand about whites, is that they don't live in large numbers in countries they don't control.
If they lose power in America, and become a powerless minority, they will just emigrate.
They will move to Canada, Australia, Switzerland and other parts of Western Europe.
Excellent post. You are very intelligent.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60 Feb 7, 2013
weakaboo wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post. You are very intelligent.
Gracias.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#61 Feb 8, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
I hear estimates that it's double that number.
I have a friend in a government agency that says that there are way more black Americans than the number of 40 million which is considered standard.
I have heard estimates of up to 90 million. I don't believe that it's that high, but I could believe we've surpassed 40 million.
I think we should all campaign against abortion, and get our numbers even higher.
Yeah this makes a lot sense actually. We all know that what the census bureau considers "white" is an Indian from India that is 8 shades darker then any Black American in the USA.

Plus there is NO way Obama would have won with "white" people being more than 70% percent of the population. That is a complete joke.

I'm guessing the number of black Americans is around 70-80 million right at this moment. If we did campaign against abortions our numbers would skyrocket in less than five years.
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#62 Feb 8, 2013
Chuck wrote:
The US Census Bureau projects that by the year 2060 there will be 77.4 million African Americans in the United States, making up 18.4% of the total U.S. population.
I believe we are about at 60 million right now because many AA's don't fill out the census forms.
Makes pefect sense 2 me. You have to know how to read.
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#63 Feb 8, 2013
J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
thats because the countries ran by non-whites are sh-+ holes... people move to make life better for themselves... which means moving to a white ran country... blacks cant build anything... africa is still abundent in natural resources, and look at it
True. The ones that do move to the white ran countries thank God they moved. They use every means available to better themselves and their children. Usually they become a positive in society. I bet they face much less racism than the AA. Truth is the AA are the problem. I don't think white people really judge people on the color of their skin. Racism is simply for blacks to use as an excuse as to why they refuse to be productive members of society. It is in their heads. White people judge people by the truth in their words and they way in which they live. Which once again puts the AA at the bottom of the lot.
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#64 Feb 8, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If you hate BLACK PEOPLE so much, WHITE BOY, why are you here??? Trying to find a BIG BLACK D*CK for your MOM to replace your shrimp d*ck daddy???
Or you're a PUNK BITCH F*GGOT here looking for some BLACK D*CK for yourself??!!
:^ D
Maybe just trying to figure out the twisted logic of an AA. Of course it most certainly is a waste of time. Many have tried before and always failed because logic is not something that the AA can understand. That and "per capita'.
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#65 Feb 8, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a f*ck about YOU, YO MAMA, YO DADDY, OR your grandad!
Far as i'm concerned, ALL you TRAILER TRASH, HONEY BOO BOO, JERRY SPRINGER SHOW REJECTS, can DIE and BURN FOREVER IN HELL!!!!!!
So you can understand why white people think......all you welfare collecting, roach infested, stinking, criminal, immoral, Jerry Springer show rejects, can die and burn in hell forever.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#66 Feb 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not an intellectual, but what you described above is exactly what I've been trying to do here.
Some posters are annoyed with me for using the term "Slave descendent", even though I have explained that I use it to differentiate between blacks who are descended from the Transatlantic slave trade and those who are not.
As the author says, Slave experience has effects, so being a Slave descent AA or Black Brit is a very specific identity.
Great post Brownman20.
This is why I say Im american, or black american. I do not consider AA's africans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foreign born blacks can & they DO function & su... 2 min Miscel 22
Djibouti ordered USA to vacate military base 2 min Dumb and Broke 5
White men are better lovers? 3 min Anonymous 496
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 3 min IP BAN ME NOW 22
BEN CARSON: Planned Parenthood is black genocide. 4 min It is what it is 38
How it works 4 min IP BAN ME NOW 5
Kanye West For President 2020! 5 min -The Black Foreig... 13
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 14 min Disco inferno 105
Harris County Deputy Murdered 55 min Nikki 53
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 1,067
Egyptians in Egypt 2 hr Blind Injustice 477
More from around the web