Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds about right, that's good stuff. Good numbers. I would like for 2060 to be a bit higher though.
Considering all the weapons of mass destruction out here, I doubt 2060 will occur, sir.

“CANT WE ALL GET ALONG?”

Level 3

Since: May 07

Central coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Now this is interesting,.. I would've thought it was more than that. Does this number include the incarcerated ones?

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Lemon wrote:
<quoted text>
How many AA are productive?
This argument has been had a thousand times but let me tell you again, there are more whites on welfare than blacks.

And productivity is a case by case basis. Like I more than likely make more money than you like millions of other blacks.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Ugly Blacks wrote:
The slave descendant population could be 95% and whites would still run this country.
Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Higgs wrote:
<quoted text>
You can also argue that African American got a late start, how late ? Whopping, 200 years late.
Until end of 1960s, majority of AA and other minorities were NOT given any opportunity to education, businesses, etc with exception in entertainment wherein only exceptionally best AA were allowed and be famous.
Again, that is a white majority hiring and empowering their own kind.
MLK came along and changed that racially BIASED system so that ALL races of Americans can benefit.
Bottomline: there is a void deep as 200 years + of no education, mostly supression, name calling, looking down on Africans with contempt etc was going on.
What you need to understand about whites, is that they don't live in large numbers in countries they don't control.
If they lose power in America, and become a powerless minority, they will just emigrate.
They will move to Canada, Australia, Switzerland and other parts of Western Europe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Only blacks, Browns and South Asians move to countries in large numbers, where they will be a powerless minority.
Even East Asians prefer to be in countries they dominate. Considering that East Asians make up a quarter of the worlds population, they certainly are not moving to the West in large numbers, to be ruled by whites.
One in every four people on the planet is East Asian, but you would never guess this from their small representation in Western Countries.
Chuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds about right, that's good stuff. Good numbers. I would like for 2060 to be a bit higher though.
Agreed!
Lemon

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
This argument has been had a thousand times but let me tell you again, there are more whites on welfare than blacks.
And productivity is a case by case basis. Like I more than likely make more money than you like millions of other blacks.
If more whites are on welfare, it is because the percentage of population of white is higher than blacks. A lot of whites are working and paying taxes.

A lot of blacks are lazy, breeders, and drawing welfare. You don't make mo money than anybody. And not all blacks make a lot of money that's why they are depending on hand outs and they voted anyone who can give them freebies. I am being ashame of my peoples.
Lemon

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Shalimarr wrote:
Only blacks, Browns and South Asians move to countries in large numbers, where they will be a powerless minority.
Even East Asians prefer to be in countries they dominate. Considering that East Asians make up a quarter of the worlds population, they certainly are not moving to the West in large numbers, to be ruled by whites.
One in every four people on the planet is East Asian, but you would never guess this from their small representation in Western Countries.
Them whites moved to Mexico in 1830's and look at the hell they did. They took Texas and turned it a darn hell hole.
Lemon

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
What you need to understand about whites, is that they don't live in large numbers in countries they don't control.
If they lose power in America, and become a powerless minority, they will just emigrate.
They will move to Canada, Australia, Switzerland and other parts of Western Europe.
You got that right, sistah. After the brown beanos and the lazy brothas turned this country into a hell hole, them whites will be moving somewhere.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Lemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, sistah. After the brown beanos and the lazy brothas turned this country into a hell hole, them whites will be moving somewhere.
That's what they do.
Whites don't live among majority black/brown populations unless they are the ruling elite.
If they are pushed out of power, they leave.
Just as they have walked away from Africa and South Asian. Just as they walked away from Hong kong when the British lost power.
All those British whites could have stayed in Hong kong, but as soon as they lost privilge and the society was going to bring in equality, the whites left and came back to the UK.
One of my daughter's closest school friends, is from a white family who left South Africa when whites lost power in that country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
thats because the countries ran by non-whites are sh-+ holes... people move to make life better for themselves... which means moving to a white ran country... blacks cant build anything... africa is still abundent in natural resources, and look at it
It's about Black male leaders not understanding the concept of the "Common Good".
If you don't understand the concept of the Common Good, you will never understand why taxes and revenue should be spent on schools, roads and infrastructure, instead of being put in your own Swiss Bank Account.
The corruption and selfish greed that is in the hearts of black men, is what makes the countries they rule fail.
Also black men's selfishness makes democracy only an illusion in the countries they dominate.
Mugabe who supposedly believed in Democracy and was given power on promises to give the people elections, changed his perspective and refused to let anyone else be voted in.
Black men get power by promising democracy and fair elections, but as soon as they taste power, they forget their promises, become selfish and want to keep power for themselves.
It's a vicious cycle.
IF AAs had been given their own State, they wouldn't even want to live there.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Their are 43 million AA's in the united states, but Im sure the numbers are slightly higher. Take off about 3 million non traditional/immigrant black people, then your numbers will probably be around 40 million (colonial descent). Now you have the multigeneration mixed AA's, then the first generation mixed AA's, who consider themselves AA, and multigenerational mixed AA's were enslaved with the pure blood AA's. The typical AA is admixed, only about 25% of us have a pure african lineage, and thats debatable.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

The African-American experience

In her book The End of Blackness, as well as in an essay on the liberal website Salon, author Debra Dickerson has argued that the term "black" should refer strictly to the descendents of Africans brought to America as slaves, and not the sons and daughters of black immigrants who lack that ancestry. In her opinion, President Barack Obama, who is the son of a Kenyan immigrant, although technically African-American, is not black. She makes the argument that grouping all people of African descent together regardless of their unique ancestral circumstances would inevitably deny the lingering effects of slavery within the American community of slave descendents, in addition to denying black immigrants recognition of their own unique ancestral backgrounds. "Lumping us all together", Dickerson wrote, "erases the significance of slavery and continuing racism while giving the appearance of progress".

Similar viewpoints have been expressed by Stanley Crouch in a New York Daily News piece, Charles Steele, Jr. of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference and African-American columnist David Ehrenstein of the LA Times who accused white liberals of flocking to blacks who were "Magic Negros", a term that refers to a black person with no past who simply appears to assist the mainstream white (as cultural protagonists/drivers) agenda. Ehrenstein went on to say "He's there to assuage white 'guilt' they feel over the role of slavery and racial segregation in American history.

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (who was famously mistaken for a "recent American immigrant" by French President Nicolas Sarkozy), said "descendants of slaves did not get much of a head start, and I think you continue to see some of the effects of that." She has also rejected an immigrant designation for African-Americans and instead prefers the term "black" or "white" to denote the African and European U.S. founding populations.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

BROWNMAN20 wrote:
The African-American experience
In her book The End of Blackness, as well as in an essay on the liberal website Salon, author Debra Dickerson has argued that the term "black" should refer strictly to the descendents of Africans brought to America as slaves, and not the sons and daughters of black immigrants who lack that ancestry. In her opinion, President Barack Obama, who is the son of a Kenyan immigrant, although technically African-American, is not black. She makes the argument that grouping all people of African descent together regardless of their unique ancestral circumstances would inevitably deny the lingering effects of slavery within the American community of slave descendents, in addition to denying black immigrants recognition of their own unique ancestral backgrounds. "Lumping us all together", Dickerson wrote, "erases the significance of slavery and continuing racism while giving the appearance of progress".
I'm not an intellectual, but what you described above is exactly what I've been trying to do here.
Some posters are annoyed with me for using the term "Slave descendent", even though I have explained that I use it to differentiate between blacks who are descended from the Transatlantic slave trade and those who are not.
As the author says, Slave experience has effects, so being a Slave descent AA or Black Brit is a very specific identity.

Great post Brownman20.

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not an intellectual, but what you described above is exactly what I've been trying to do here.
Some posters are annoyed with me for using the term "Slave descendent", even though I have explained that I use it to differentiate between blacks who are descended from the Transatlantic slave trade and those who are not.
As the author says, Slave experience has effects, so being a Slave descent AA or Black Brit is a very specific identity.
Great post Brownman20.
There ARE no lingering affects of slavery. African Americans are failing completely from their own cultural flaws now.
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
There ARE no lingering affects of slavery.
You're a DAMN LIE!!!!!

Like Chief Sitting Bull said, "White man speak with forked tongue!"

The Lie About When Slavery Ended

http://likethedew.com/2012/02/27/the-lie-abou...

I hate lies. History books are still full of them.

Lies about the founding of this country. Lies about the treatment of Native Americans. Lies about the Civil War and slavery.

One of the most important things that takes place each year in Black History Month is the outing of lies and attempts to correct the distorted history we have been taught.

So as Black History month draws to a close, letís examine one of the big lies and together help spread some simple truths.

Slavery in the US did not end with the emancipation proclamation.

Slavery did not end in 1865.

Thanks to PBS, we have an accessible documentary to address the truth. But too many of our citizens donít watch public television (though polling suggests they back it) and PBS is facing major cuts. Too many textbooks distributed to schoolchildren are as yet unrevised. So we have to take it upon ourselves to spread some truth.

If you have not yet seen it, Slavery By Another Name, is available in its entirety online.

Slavery By Another Name

Directed by Sam Pollard, produced by Catherine Allan and Douglas Blackmon, written by Sheila Curran Bernard, the tpt National Productions project is based on the 2009 Pulitzer Prize-winning book by Blackmon. Slavery by Another Name challenges one of our countryís most cherished assumptions: the belief that slavery ended with Abraham Lincolnís Emancipation Proclamation of 1863. The documentary recounts how in the years following the Civil War, insidious new forms of forced labor emerged in the American South, keeping hundreds of thousands of African Americans in bondage, trapping them in a brutal system that would persist until the onset of World War II. Based on Blackmonís research, Slavery by Another Name spans eight decades, from 1865 to 1945, revealing the interlocking forces in both the South and the North that enabled this ďneoslaveryĒ to begin and persist. Using archival photographs and dramatic re-enactments filmed on location in Alabama and Georgia, it tells the forgotten stories of both victims and perpetrators of neoslavery and includes interviews with their descendants living today.

"Slavery By Another Name":

http://video.pbs.org/video/2176766758

The fact that slavery has NEVER ENDED should be enough reason for a SUPERIOR man to see that black americans deserve reparations for slavery!

The WRONG that has been done and IS STILL BEING DONE to black americans, should be rectified through compensation.

Of course, this country could NEVER REPAY for the MILLIONS of AFRICAN LIVES LOST as a result of the slave trade, but reparations would show that americans are moral enough to KNOW when they are wrong, and human enough to try to RIGHT THAT WRONG and PAY for their mistakes!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
There ARE no lingering affects of slavery. African Americans are failing completely from their own cultural flaws now.
Are you descended from the Transatlantic slave trade? What did your grandparents tell you about their experiences of Jim Crow?

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You're a DAMN LIE!!!!!
Like Chief Sitting Bull said, "White man speak with forked tongue!"
The Lie About When Slavery Ended
http://likethedew.com/2012/02/27/the-lie-abou...
I hate lies. History books are still full of them.
Lies about the founding of this country. Lies about the treatment of Native Americans. Lies about the Civil War and slavery.
One of the most important things that takes place each year in Black History Month is the outing of lies and attempts to correct the distorted history we have been taught.
So as Black History month draws to a close, letís examine one of the big lies and together help spread some simple truths.
Slavery in the US did not end with the emancipation proclamation.
Slavery did not end in 1865.
Thanks to PBS, we have an accessible documentary to address the truth. But too many of our citizens donít watch public television (though polling suggests they back it) and PBS is facing major cuts. Too many textbooks distributed to schoolchildren are as yet unrevised. So we have to take it upon ourselves to spread some truth.
If you have not yet seen it, Slavery By Another Name, is available in its entirety online.
Slavery By Another Name
Directed by Sam Pollard, produced by Catherine Allan and Douglas Blackmon, written by Sheila Curran Bernard, the tpt National Productions project is based on the 2009 Pulitzer Prize-winning book by Blackmon. Slavery by Another Name challenges one of our countryís most cherished assumptions: the belief that slavery ended with Abraham Lincolnís Emancipation Proclamation of 1863. The documentary recounts how in the years following the Civil War, insidious new forms of forced labor emerged in the American South, keeping hundreds of thousands of African Americans in bondage, trapping them in a brutal system that would persist until the onset of World War II. Based on Blackmonís research, Slavery by Another Name spans eight decades, from 1865 to 1945, revealing the interlocking forces in both the South and the North that enabled this ďneoslaveryĒ to begin and persist. Using archival photographs and dramatic re-enactments filmed on location in Alabama and Georgia, it tells the forgotten stories of both victims and perpetrators of neoslavery and includes interviews with their descendants living today.
"Slavery By Another Name":
http://video.pbs.org/video/2176766758
The fact that slavery has NEVER ENDED should be enough reason for a SUPERIOR man to see that black americans deserve reparations for slavery!
The WRONG that has been done and IS STILL BEING DONE to black americans, should be rectified through compensation.
Of course, this country could NEVER REPAY for the MILLIONS of AFRICAN LIVES LOST as a result of the slave trade, but reparations would show that americans are moral enough to KNOW when they are wrong, and human enough to try to RIGHT THAT WRONG and PAY for their mistakes!!!!
blah..blah...blah...blah....bl ah....REPARATIONS! A BLACK MAN WANTING ANOTHER TAXPAYER HANDOUT! WOW! HOW ORIGINAL!
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
blah..blah...blah...blah....bl ah....REPARATIONS! A BLACK MAN WANTING ANOTHER TAXPAYER HANDOUT! WOW! HOW ORIGINAL!
If you hate BLACK PEOPLE so much, WHITE BOY, why are you here??? Trying to find a BIG BLACK D*CK for your MOM to replace your shrimp d*ck daddy???

Or you're a PUNK BITCH F*GGOT here looking for some BLACK D*CK for yourself??!!

:^ D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of63
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••