of 4
Next Last

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I hear estimates that it's double that number.

I have a friend in a government agency that says that there are way more black Americans than the number of 40 million which is considered standard.

I have heard estimates of up to 90 million. I don't believe that it's that high, but I could believe we've surpassed 40 million.

I think we should all campaign against abortion, and get our numbers even higher.
Archie

Payson, AZ

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Blacks are a biological and social disaster. Average IQ 85. Obsolete people.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 5, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
I have a friend in a government agency that says that there are way more black Americans than the number of 40 million which is considered standard.
I have heard estimates of up to 90 million. I don't believe that it's that high, but I could believe we've surpassed 40 million.
I think we should all campaign against abortion, and get our numbers even higher.
i higher than that. but not 90 mil. i ran into a stat a couple of years ago that found bout 18% of grade school kids (not including afro-latinos) were AA.

i think you can extrapolate that 18% number into the general population to get a better estimate.

btw also said 20% were hispanic of any race.

i'd be willing to bet you the white population right now is well below 60%.
Chuck

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2013
The US Census Bureau projects that by the year 2060 there will be 77.4 million African Americans in the United States, making up 18.4% of the total U.S. population.

I believe we are about at 60 million right now because many AA's don't fill out the census forms.
Ugly Blacks

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2013
The slave descendant population could be 95% and whites would still run this country.
Tony yayo

Revere, MA

#7 Feb 5, 2013
So you're one of the 1%?

I'm impressed mr. white mon
Tony yayo

Revere, MA

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Le white mon

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#9 Feb 5, 2013
I've always said The Black Population is much higher. The only region were you supposedly want NOT find many Blacks are in states such as Idaho, Montana, etc I honestly haven't met any Blacks who were born in these states especially Montana.
noname

Tomball, TX

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Chuck wrote:
The US Census Bureau projects that by the year 2060 there will be 77.4 million African Americans in the United States, making up 18.4% of the total U.S. population.
I believe we are about at 60 million right now because many AA's don't fill out the census forms.
First you have to define what an African-American is; There are about 28-33 million true African-Americans.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#11 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i higher than that. but not 90 mil. i ran into a stat a couple of years ago that found bout 18% of grade school kids (not including afro-latinos) were AA.
i think you can extrapolate that 18% number into the general population to get a better estimate.
That sounds very accurate especially based on what I've been seeing traveling around the the states. It kind of crazy that white males are pushing ir so hard and losing their numbers like crazy.

Like he pretend racist white guys that come here and push ir and look for bw, then the liberal whites that want any and everybody in the country. It's crazy, it's almost like whites don't want to exist. They're racist white males are pushing and celebrating IR, and the libs are opening the borders for any and everybody.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Chuck wrote:
That sounds about right, that's good stuff. Good numbers. I would like for 2060 to be a bit higher though.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Redefined wrote:
I've always said The Black Population is much higher. The only region were you supposedly want NOT find many Blacks are in states such as Idaho, Montana, etc I honestly haven't met any Blacks who were born in these states especially Montana.
That's definitely true. I went to Seattle Washington and saw a lot of blacks there. The east coast definitely has large numbers of AA.
Lemon

Douglasville, GA

#14 Feb 5, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
No abortion but no more over breeding. Keep you legs close. No more dumb negros on welfare.
Lemon

Douglasville, GA

#15 Feb 5, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's definitely true. I went to Seattle Washington and saw a lot of blacks there. The east coast definitely has large numbers of AA.
How many AA are productive?
Lemon

Douglasville, GA

#16 Feb 5, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds about right, that's good stuff. Good numbers. I would like for 2060 to be a bit higher though.
I'd like to see way before 2060 a much higher productive AA instead of welfare bounds and baby makers.
Lemon

Douglasville, GA

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Ugly Blacks wrote:
The slave descendant population could be 95% and whites would still run this country.
Right now, Black run this country and it is a disaster.
Lemon

Douglasville, GA

#18 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
The whites are fleeing.

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Feb 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
DISASTER LOOMS- if you'll turn your cap around you'll gain 20 I.Q. points and a lot fewer people will think you're homosexual. Just sayin'
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

United States

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
DISASTER LOOMS- if you'll turn your cap around you'll gain 20 I.Q. points and a lot fewer people will think you're homosexual. Just sayin'
Roflmao. Das raht Dauuuuum

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#21 Feb 5, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. Everywhere I've traveled, I have seen many Blacks even more so than Hispanics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min This is serious 1,761,076
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 6 min new black panther... 7
Yisraelite Supremacists vs Barros/BillyDbigballer 7 min truth 3
Some good advice. Never debate or argue with a ... 9 min Whites have no hi... 19
Patriot's Kraft on Trump /Kneeling 12 min truth 4
Liberal White Supremacy 🌈 13 min truth 1
News 'The blackest moment in global pop culture sinc... 19 min truth 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr KIR SUCKA 40,780
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 2 hr Barros 87
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 5 hr Lori899 82
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 7 hr Ur mother 97
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 7 hr Lori899 56