Are racist people really dumber?

Are racist people really dumber?

There are 130 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 5, 2014, titled Are racist people really dumber?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On election night in November of 2008, nearly all the highly paid pundits on television proclaimed that the election of Barack Obama proved that racism was a thing of the past in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Citizen 1986

UK

#106 Jan 10, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
African & Caribbean immigrants to the U.S.A are disproportionately of the elite of their countries & are part of a huge brain drain.
America isn't the only country they go they are everywhere. Most people go abroad to get University degrees and working experience then come back home. There is no brain drain because you are rich doesn't mean you will be intelligent. Its all about the kind of culture and education you have been exposed to.
Citizen 1986

UK

#107 Jan 10, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of knowledge makes for a lack of racism!?
Why is it that many oppressed groups including Asians & White groups can come to the U.S.A & be much more successful in a generation than African Americans are in multiple generations.
Asians are a good example of this.
I posted an example of African Immigrants and all you had to say was huge brain drain isn't that being biased. They are doing even better than the Asians especially the Uganda immigrants they contribute the highest to America's economy.
R12 Freon

Chino, CA

#108 Jan 10, 2014
Question wrote:
Are racist dumber thats the question that was asked and my answer is simple each and everyone of you it doesn't matter what your skin color is that has commented on this thread pointing the finger and name calling are dumb congrats you just received the idiot award. Because with your negative comments about white people and black people shows that your racist. I'm white and I do not believe in runnin someone down because the color of their skin, it wasn't a choice. Before you we're put on earth did you get to send in a special request for what skin color you wanted? Because obviously I missed that. This is why the world is going to he11 in a hand basket no one has compassion for their fellow man anymore. We are brothers and sisters united by God and it's time America starts acting like it. Forget what color you are or she or he is and be human. Decent human beings. I'm white and I would like to know more about black peoples heritage i think it would be interesting in knowing, does anyone from a different race want to know about my white southern heritage? How many of you are going to stereotype me because I'm white and from the south and make stupid wise cracks about me??? Any takers?? C'mon guys reach out a hand and make this a country to be proud of again. America has turned into the fat ugly chick with braces at jr/sr prom that no one wants to e caught dancing with. And that's a shame. All it takes is change and change is possible.
Depends on how you define 'racist'. For most people, regardless of their IQ, first thought is probably about slavery's 2nd class people but for those with 3 digit IQ's realize that it no longer exists. Blacks can eat, drink, shop, learn and everything else white people can do and the only thing their forced to do, is obey the law, like everyone else.
So racism, in that sense, really doesn't apply in today's world.
People call people racists when a good part of everything being said about them is true. It's a copout instead of reacting using rational judgment.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#112 Jan 10, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Or triple laminated to protect against a lifetime of use, like Blame Whitey Cards issued at birth.
Go to the back of the line with the rest of the racist Cro Magnons.

Level 7

Location hidden

#113 Jan 10, 2014
FUKANIG wrote:
<quoted text>There's also a thing called common sense. niguhs don't even have that.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.That's why you didn't get one.
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

#114 Jan 10, 2014
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>Lawrence is white.
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>True, but it's almost embarrassing.

It's embarrassing for us.
Racist With IQ of 175

Jersey City, NJ

#115 Jan 10, 2014
I am a highly intelligent racist thank you. Humans are the bane of the earth and I prefer to run naked with wolves anyway.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#116 Jan 10, 2014
Unbiased Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're letting your ass talk, girl.
Every intellectual study has shown that sub-Saharan African descendants perform BELOW that of other groups.
Take IQ tests; Negroes love to say that IQ tests are unfair as they were designed by Whites for Whites, and so Negroes are less successful because of this. YET, Asian candidates on average OUTPERFORM White candidates in the same tests. SO far not ONE Negro has explained this, so I'll ask you {expecting the usual silence or excuse}; Why is it that Asians perform BETTER in White invented IQ tests and Negroes perform worse?
Incidentally, most studies show a general trend, intellectual pursuits such as problem solving and math have Asians topping the list, and intellectual pursuits such as creativity and inventiveness has Crackers top of the list. All the studies show Asians and Whites swapping the top slots, and Negroes always at the bottom.
One more thing, have you noticed that any Negro that has achieved ANYTHING of worth has done so with some White DNA and White society.
Can you name ONE case where a pure blood sub-Saharan in a Black founded civilization has achieved anything beyond a sharpened stick, building dung huts and eating the neighbours as a religious rite?
Every biased, racial study has. It is a cultural problem, and it is "people" like you who started it. Slave owners pretended their slaves were animals. Now, many of their descendants act like animals because that is what they were taught.

Yes, you can research the Abecedarian Project. It was tried in the southeast US years ago and proved that early intervention cut the antisocial behaviors in half and doubled the chances of success. So why not do this for every high risk child? It would be cheaper than prison and would remove much of the negative parts of Af. Am. culture.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#117 Jan 10, 2014
Heck, even old Charlie Manson tested out to having a genius level ia.
Citizen 1986

UK

#118 Jan 11, 2014
FUKANIG wrote:
<quoted text>There's also a thing called common sense. niguhs don't even have that.
Yeah whatever and I assume you do. Do you even know what common sense means.

Level 7

Location hidden

#119 Jan 11, 2014
Racist With IQ of 175 wrote:
I am a highly intelligent racist thank you. Humans are the bane of the earth and I prefer to run naked with wolves anyway.
I work alone.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#120 Jan 11, 2014
yeah whitey racists are basically dumber : they can't see the obvious, the white matrix is going down.

a whiteboi

“racists breathe to much ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Batavia Ohio

#121 Jan 11, 2014
Klaus666 wrote:
Heck, even old Charlie Manson tested out to having a genius level ia.
You and Charlie have a lot in common you both crazy as hell
Zanoni_001

Oakland, CA

#122 Jan 11, 2014
Racist With IQ of 175 wrote:
I doubt your IQ is 175.

Subtract 100, add 25, divide by 2 and add 40. The result is your IQ score.
drinK the hivE

Iselin, NJ

#123 Jan 11, 2014
Emotion' Clouds Judgement'...

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#124 Jan 11, 2014
attai1 wrote:
yeah whitey racists are basically dumber : they can't see the obvious, the white matrix is going down.
a whiteboi
So you are a sellout to our enemies and thus a type of race traitor? If you are White, your loyalty should be only for our people, not those who wish to oppress and abuse us. If you are White, you should be defending women of your race from all men outside of it. I don't support racism nor hate, and I love my own people more.
R12 Freon

Chino, CA

#125 Jan 12, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a sellout to our enemies and thus a type of race traitor? If you are White, your loyalty should be only for our people, not those who wish to oppress and abuse us. If you are White, you should be defending women of your race from all men outside of it. I don't support racism nor hate, and I love my own people more.
You contradict yourself. First you say "your a sellout to our enemies and traitor. Then you say "you don't support racism or hate"
How many spots do you have?
michael wittmann

Portland, OR

#126 Jan 12, 2014
I disagree some racist are smart
Vyacheslav

Kiev, Ukraine

#127 Jan 12, 2014
According to scientific researches pure representatives of black race have average IQ 60-70, and at pure people of white race have average IQ 100-110.

Level 7

Location hidden

#128 Jan 12, 2014
Vyacheslav wrote:
According to scientific researches pure representatives of black race have average IQ 60-70, and at pure people of white race have average IQ 100-110.
IQ tests are full of flaws. They rely too much on specific knowledge (which is a function of learning opportunity), and too little on native intelligence.

Thus, IQ tests are biased toward the opportunity to learn rather than the ability to learn. This does not even include the many poor children who are subjected to various chemical and other environmental factors common to growing up in poverty, nor do they reflect the impact of nutritional deficiencies known to negatively affect IQ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min African AE 34,852
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min DBWriter 1,261,600
Black males, white girls, 11 min KIP 17
Black Nationalism Today 15 min DEAD TAMIR RICE 4
Why are most white people racist? 26 min African AE 1,883
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 1 hr CharleeT 127
Are White Men Better In Bed? (Jun '11) 2 hr Black queen 162
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 5 hr johnplustwomore 171
Barros reveals his ethnicity 6 hr Fred 262
All women prefer white men 6 hr TlMfromEvanston 5,532