Are racist people really dumber?

Are racist people really dumber?

There are 130 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 5, 2014, titled Are racist people really dumber?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On election night in November of 2008, nearly all the highly paid pundits on television proclaimed that the election of Barack Obama proved that racism was a thing of the past in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

IM WHITE

Pescara, Italy

#33 Jan 7, 2014
Any clear thinking sane person with an education and can read basic statistics would be a "racist".

The color of failure, dependency, and crime is black.
IM WHITE

Pescara, Italy

#34 Jan 7, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
I bet if you put BM kids over there, especially as infant adoptions, they would be just as sharp.
You'd lose that bet; the inherently low IQ of the negroe is genetic, not cultural. The negroe lacks culture because of their inherently low IQ, not vice versa.

No matter the locale, no matter the type test given, negroes always score at the absolute bottom when compared to all the other races, bar none. Always have, always will.
Citizen 1986

UK

#35 Jan 7, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
Actually, color is accompanied by a handful of genes. Color is the least part of what we call race. When a person has certain color genes, they also have different genes related to hair, bone structure, and brain structure. It is part of the whole package.
The Japanese are an example of CULTURE. They have no greater IQ than anyone else, but their culture and strong discipline makes it appear they do. Many also associate bad eyes with being from Japan too, but a recent study found that the reason so many have nearsightedness is because of the long hours their children put into books because their parents demand academic perfection. I bet if you put BM kids over there, especially as infant adoptions, they would be just as sharp.
Yes, destroying a major part of a country DOES destroy culture, especially if the whole people adopt a different one as a part of war recovery efforts. The "smart Asian" thing is not genetic, but mostly culture (and dietary - they consume the most fish of anyone).
BTW, "Japs" is offensive. It is a slurred form of Japanese, and is also an anti-Semitic slur (in that usage, it means Jewish American Princess).
You are confused color and genes do not affect people and having a certain skin tone doesn't mean you'll have certain genes. There are black people who have straight hair, skinny and have pointed noses. There are also white people who have curly hair and are fat.And please don't start that stupid idea of people having different brain structure.There is no gene that makes anyone smart or high IQ it is affected by different factors. You seem to mix ethnicity with race. Even if you destroy a country doesn't mean you have destroyed the culture. Culture is a way of life there are different aspects to it. There is no race it is not biological its a social construct.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#36 Jan 7, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
Actually, color is accompanied by a handful of genes. Color is the least part of what we call race. When a person has certain color genes, they also have different genes related to hair, bone structure, and brain structure. It is part of the whole package.
The Japanese are an example of CULTURE. They have no greater IQ than anyone else, but their culture and strong discipline makes it appear they do. Many also associate bad eyes with being from Japan too, but a recent study found that the reason so many have nearsightedness is because of the long hours their children put into books because their parents demand academic perfection. I bet if you put BM kids over there, especially as infant adoptions, they would be just as sharp.
Yes, destroying a major part of a country DOES destroy culture, especially if the whole people adopt a different one as a part of war recovery efforts. The "smart Asian" thing is not genetic, but mostly culture (and dietary - they consume the most fish of anyone).
BTW, "Japs" is offensive. It is a slurred form of Japanese, and is also an anti-Semitic slur (in that usage, it means Jewish American Princess).
and japan has one of the most racist cultures on the planet...

they even deny their own genetic roots because it conflicts with their racist views..

most racists will deny the reality in front of their face to support their prejudice...
Citizen 1986

UK

#37 Jan 7, 2014
IM WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd lose that bet; the inherently low IQ of the negroe is genetic, not cultural. The negroe lacks culture because of their inherently low IQ, not vice versa.
No matter the locale, no matter the type test given, negroes always score at the absolute bottom when compared to all the other races, bar none. Always have, always will.
You are definantely an illiterate
Justin

United States

#39 Jan 7, 2014
If your judgements, expectations, or behaviour toward another person are based on race, then you are a racist. So, no, racism is not a thing of the past. It exists at the highest levels of politics, media, and academia.
sad to see

AOL

#40 Jan 7, 2014
PICK A NINNY wrote:
N!@@ers suck.
individuals like you are the reason very few of the original settler decendants that came to america and started this great country exist today.Th pilgrims came to this country because they dispise english rule.Instead of living in harmony with the indians you drove them off of land.You then were dumb enough to engage in the institution of slavery.When you could no longer enslave you became ruled by hatred.As a black woman i find it very sad that so few of the decendants of the original settlers are left or scared to identify themselves.nothing that was associated with them stand today.I fel the same way Abe Lincoln felt. He said just because i a freeing the slaves, does not mean I want a black woman as a wife. I donot dislike white people but I donot want a white husband.I donot want to walk down the street and look as if I have a sugar daddy taking care of mebecause I take care of me. Last racist always defeat themselves. the are so busy thinking negative they cannot thinkclearly.Today states must have human rights divisions bcause of hate. each time you hate some of you paycheck go to the state to pay human rights employees. keep hating, Keep paying.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#41 Jan 7, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definantely an illiterate
'Defininantely'?

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#42 Jan 7, 2014
Everybody knows racists have lower IQs and even have little common sense.They function at grade school level and will always be at that level because it's garbage in garbage out intellectually.Just look at these racist dysfunctional specimens on topix.enough said.
Citizen 1986

UK

#45 Jan 7, 2014
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>'Defininantely'?
Thanks
Belgrade Phantom

Beograd, Serbia

#46 Jan 7, 2014
being a racist is definitely not a characteristic of intelligent and educated person and also is not a characteristic of good and normal person.
So they are definitely uneducated or dumb people or maybe hating the others they are trying to heal some their own personal frustrations and failures.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#47 Jan 7, 2014
Are racist people dumb? Ummm, duh!!!!!! Lol.
sad to see

AOL

#48 Jan 7, 2014
IM WHITE wrote:
Any clear thinking sane person with an education and can read basic statistics would be a "racist".
The color of failure, dependency, and crime is black.
Richard Nixon failed us, George Bush failed usi,Jimmy carter failed us, Gerald Ford Failed us, Barack Obama is failing us. The color of failure is black and white.I never been to jail. I visited someone in jail.I was told by a resident of a jail that the majority of people in jail today is neither black nor white but hispanic and Jamacian.I passed the welfare office a couple of days ago and saw only one black woman outside.last statistics is no excuse for 1950's thought process.are you reading statistics from the 1960's.a word on prepared documents.there are numerous articles online suggesting the current Flotus surrendered her law license because of some type of fraud.Americans are not dumb enough to put people in office that are thieves and rogues.Becarful of documents written by others. barack obama tried to convince us that 1 million people signing up for obamacare was sustantial.New york city alone has more than 20 million people living in it forget about the rest of newyork state. how substantial is his claim.STATISTICS
The Old

Hockessin, DE

#50 Jan 8, 2014
REAL BRO wrote:
I know they are WICKED AS H/LL. Nooo- B.O.D.Y, plays the VICTIM CARD like RACIST KKK TERROIST crakkas. Sarah Palin has made GRAND-THEFT MONEY & a CAREER from it. Such HYPOCRISY, crakkas are going EXTINCT ANYWAY so (WHO, CARES.)
I had a hard time converting your Ebonics porch ape.
You only wish white people are going extinct.
The Old

Hockessin, DE

#51 Jan 8, 2014
Belgrade Phantom wrote:
being a racist is definitely not a characteristic of intelligent and educated person and also is not a characteristic of good and normal person.
So they are definitely uneducated or dumb people or maybe hating the others they are trying to heal some their own personal frustrations and failures.
Not true! I know very well educated people who dislike blacks.
There are plenty of white professionals who are lawyers, doctors, engineers, etc who would not want blacks living near them. Believe me I know.

You minority lovers can tease yourselves that education is the answer. Most of your world elite families hate blacks and minorities. They classify them as farm animals.
koonta

Hockessin, DE

#54 Jan 8, 2014
REAL BRO wrote:
Look you DUMB, EVIL, PERVERTED CRAKKA, we know & the WORLD KNOWS, that you PERVERTS are EVIL & DUMB. The DONALD DUCK DYNASTY is DUMB, can you NOT see that ? are you THAT DUMB ? But... I thought IQ test were of NO VALUE, I am sure I read that in GOD's & GUNS MONTHLY.
You mad bro?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#55 Jan 8, 2014
Why all this talk about the coloreds....we are all colored....some pink, some brown, some dark brown, some black. get over it

if you wonder if there is a difference in IQ's, why not axe a school teacher, who deals with this stuff all day long for 9 months a year, for years and years, they would be a good gauge.

I've axed a few, their hands on experiences are very telling.
thegoodthing

Howell, MI

#56 Jan 8, 2014
they have books of blacks conquering white people..

blacks being the first people on the Earth is not something to be proud of stop saying that that's a good thing..
thegoodthing

Howell, MI

#57 Jan 8, 2014
if some white person tells you they Are more evolved and you say blacks were the first people on the Earth Al you did was Agree with them.. because it means whites evolved from black people..

which probably Ain't true..

if it is you should deny it Anyway and work Around it.!
thalso

Howell, MI

#58 Jan 8, 2014
REAL BRO wrote:
Look you DUMB, EVIL, PERVERTED CRAKKA, we know & the WORLD KNOWS, that you PERVERTS are EVIL & DUMB. The DONALD DUCK DYNASTY is DUMB, can you NOT see that ? are you THAT DUMB ? But... I thought IQ test were of NO VALUE, I am sure I read that in GOD's & GUNS MONTHLY.
now sometimes there is a logical Advantage to racism like if a whole bunch of black people beat you up you can even maybe turn their own friends Against em that are white ya know..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,418,804
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 4 min Sicklecell Supporter 2
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 8 min Michel Montvert 513
News Opinion: Racism, bigotry charges take president... 11 min Go Blue Forever 1
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 13 min Go Blue Forever 73
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 14 min Go Blue Forever 34
why can't black men walk properly? 32 min Drilling for the ... 8
Black Failure 4 hr LMBAO 63
More from around the web