Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

dell wrote:
asian american marriage stats

asian-nation . org

it shows that 76% korean women born in the u.s have non korean husbands.
I wouldn't be surprised.
Hates trolls

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

bob2007 wrote:
" Who you marry does not make you who you are.
Who you marry says a lot about you actually. How exactly is the person you choose to be with NOT saying anything about you?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Asian women got really good pussi, that and good attitude and being feminine a real killer for most any women..if they weren't materialistic all women would be doomed ..
There's nothing wrong with IR, sir.
Hates trolls

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing wrong with IR, sir.
There is if half of your women is dating out. 41% is uncalled for.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Hates trolls wrote:
<quoted text>There is if half of your women is dating out. 41% is uncalled for.
I don't believe 41% of black women are dating out.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Hates trolls wrote:
<quoted text>There is if half of your women is dating out. 41% is uncalled for.
Now once again there's nothing wrong with IR. It's wonderful.
Hates trolls

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe 41% of black women are dating out.
Read the thread title, quick one.
Hates trolls

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Now once again there's nothing wrong with IR. It's wonderful.
Again no it is not if HALF of your women are dating out.
Hates trolls

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

41% is a CLEAR sign of self hate.
John Smith

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
WM don't chase East Asian females.
Surveys have shown that Asian women specifically seek to date WM, not the other way around.
Most men will always want to date women from their mother's race and to make their children especially their sons, be the same race as them.
WRONG, hahahaha, Asian women rule. White women may think that way because they are racists.
John Smith

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Hates trolls wrote:
41% is a CLEAR sign of self hate.
Asian love is never self hate.
charliTLKG

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

There are two issues. The first is that no other culture looks up to another culture for affirmation the way that Asians look up to White people. Not even Blacks need the affirmation of Whites to feel a sense of self-worth -- in fact, most, especially Black men, think Black is the thing to be. The second is that although Caucasian features are often touted as the standard of beauty and many minorities of both sexes augment their appearance to get closer to this standard, in no other ethnic group is it as prevalent or extreme as it is with Asians. Say all you want about Black men dating White women for status or Black women who lighten their skin and straighten their hair and such, but no group other than Asian (namely Asian women) has internalized self-hatred to the point that they will date and/or marry a member of another race (White, of course) before one of their own. It is truly, truly pathetic and that's why, despite all your education and wealth - equal to or perhaps greater that Whites - you get no power and you get no respect.
HowManyZs

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Not self hatred. They love money more than anything else in thos world and rightfully so since your only true friend is a dollar. If WM are stupid enough, or hard up enough to fall for this, so be it...
tommy aka batman wrote:
Damn that's damn near half. By 2010 it will be half of asian girls in this country marry white men.
that's self hatred to it's fullest.
It sure ain't self love.
Jonathan

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Johnnywhiterabbit fan wrote:
I wouldn't go 50ft pole of a white man that had been with a non white woman , white men that date Asian or any non white women are race traitors that don't give a dam about their heritage ! That goes for white woman as well Interbreeding between whites and non whites is encouraged and praised by anti whites and well all know why soon white people will be extinct
Hmm.. asian women are mor aggresive to dating white guys than other women, so some white men take what they can get. But actually mostly white men prefer white women. But many asian women are sneaky. Some women from SE ASIA can get a white man with only her pussy as vapon and that irritate me. So in countries with much immigration from eastern and southern part of Asia like USA, Canada and Australia, the mixing dating asian white will grow bigger and bigger I suppose. MANY ASIAN FEMALES WORSHIP WHITES. So when white guys dont stop it I believe it will be a soft white genocide in this countries. If you go to San FRANSISCO or Vanvouver you understand what I mean.
dev

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

the women who marry out of their background the most are korean women 76% marry non korean men.

although 13% of this is with other asian men.
Jonathan

Vinje, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are not complicated.
Other than slave descent men, all other men just go where they feel wanted.
If East Asian women are showing obvious preference for WM, of course whit men will take them up on what they are offering.
Exactly. It is because many asian females go for white guys that white guys somtimes go for asian women. But it is only a small part of white guys in USA who go for asian girls. But it is of course easy for asian girls in USA to get white guys because white americans are so many and asians are few. In USA ARE ONLY 4-5 % ASIANS. In Canda is asians over 15 % of the population. I will not say that white guys in US AND Canda are race treators.
It is not easy to say now to a beautiful asian woman who want you, and there is still a hope that some euroasian childre will feel they belong to the white race.
Jonathan

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
WM don't chase East Asian females.
Surveys have shown that Asian women specifically seek to date WM, not the other way around.
Most men will always want to date women from their mother's race and to make their children especially their sons, be the same race as them.
Parhaps it is so sometimes. But that is more typical in USA, Canada and Australia.
In Europe it is not so much of this asian women hunting white men. European men mostly must go to Asia to get one. Yes I believe white guys prefer their sons must belong to their own race.
POV

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

That is because the media show the whit male as the alpha male. Asian women will in a deluded state think to marry a white person is to marry above their station in life. When we look at the new, or t.v programmes, or even movies, we see that the white male and Asian female are showcased. Infact if we look at tv adverts that show "setting up" home, i.e home furnishings, we see the white male is show with a Indian, or Asian female. This is what society wants us to think is acceptable. Coversley the opposite i.e Asian/ Indian male with a white female is not shown. This gives a subliminal message that the later is taboo. When we look white males and Indian/ Asian females is indicative of this status quo. However the number of white females who take up home or house with Black females, is huge. If we look at the adult industry it is always black men and many black men on one white female. This is due to the insecurity of white males, who generally control the media. Black males are seen non threatening, and indeed ridiculed, however they recognise that Indian / Asian males are intelligent, clever . resourceful so away of control is to show the them as nerdy, always portraying them as having small manhood's. If it boiled down to the manhood, then black males, would win every time. However black men represent no threat, yet Asian. Indian do. Here in England white women are statistically the least likely to date Indian men, however when one visit a place you can see that white females are incredibly attracted to Indian males. The biggest threat that white males see is a Indian males, who is intelligent, witty and well dressed and you will notice they will all be professionals who drive the best cars, have the complexion, all want and "a James Bond character" yet this goes against the portrayal that the media want. Alas Indian women are mercenary and will acquiesce by opening their legs, to no extended family and most of the women we see, will change their name, and marry a white male, because he is the boss, and ultimately a pussy who will let them do what they want. White males have little back bone, and definitely no pride. All they worry about is drinking 5 pints, and having a curry, and shag. An Asian women all she is concerned about is a holiday, nice car, and getting her way. Most white women are really happy with a white male, in fact they think and I have been told loved every minute with an Indian or Asian male however their peer pressure deem going out with an Indian or Asian as second best.
trayvons last skittle

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

I just came here to see all the jealous insecure blacks who fear white/asian unity.
yasmin m

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Most people are with their own.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••