Are Spaniards white ?
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#127 Aug 27, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you prove they are natural blondies? Did you make any DNA test on them?
I'm saying this simply because research has been done in countries of northern European population and it was proven that the minority of blond Europeans are natural blonde[20% or less].
"""Bournemouth has the highest proportion of bottle blondes — only eight per cent of blondies in the southern seaside town are natural.
[...]
BRITAIN'S FAIR CITIES
CITY -% OF BLONDES (% NATURAL)
Manchester - 45%(18%)
Bournemouth - 43 (8)
Birmingham - 43 (21)
Newcastle - 40 (23)
London - 39 (19)
Brighton - 38 (25)
Cardiff - 36 (1)"""
Source: racialreality[dot]com
If even in Anglo-Saxon England most blondes are FAKE, we can imagine how many real blondes exist in former Moorish Spain...
False. Natural blonds exist mostly in Europe, the majority are among Northern European countries but there are minority of natural blonds that exist in Southern European countries ranging around 20%.
http://cogweb.ucla.edu/ep/images/Frost-1.gif

"Natural lighter hair colors occur most often in Europe and less frequently in other areas. In northern European populations, the occurrence of blond hair is very frequent. The hair color gene MC1R has at least seven variants in Europe giving the continent a wide range of hair and eye shades. Based on recent genetic research carried out at three Japanese universities, the date of the genetic mutation that resulted in blond hair in Europe has been isolated to about 11,000 years ago during the last ice age."
bernard28

Pacy-sur-eure, France

#128 Aug 27, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you prove they are natural blondies? Did you make any DNA test on them?
I'm saying this simply because research has been done in countries of northern European population and it was proven that the minority of blond Europeans are natural blonde[20% or less].
"""Bournemouth has the highest proportion of bottle blondes — only eight per cent of blondies in the southern seaside town are natural.
[...]
BRITAIN'S FAIR CITIES
CITY -% OF BLONDES (% NATURAL)
Manchester - 45%(18%)
Bournemouth - 43 (8)
Birmingham - 43 (21)
Newcastle - 40 (23)
London - 39 (19)
Brighton - 38 (25)
Cardiff - 36 (1)"""
Source: racialreality[dot]com
If even in Anglo-Saxon England most blondes are FAKE, we can imagine how many real blondes exist in former Moorish Spain...
I am formerly from Brittany, I moved over here some years ago and lemme tell you that not even the Southern parts of France has blondes, they are all just brunettes, but at least their skin is white. The only real blonde people around here that you'll ever see are the british and german expats and the tourists from Northern Europe that come here in the summer.

Former moorish Spain is just black haired and black/brown eyed, but it's interesting to note how revealing it is to see all these dark southerners worshipping blonde hair as an indicator of whiteness.

Don't worry greaseballs, you guys can be white too if you use whitening creams and pour perioxyde on your heads ;).
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#129 Aug 27, 2012
bernard28 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am formerly from Brittany, I moved over here some years ago and lemme tell you that not even the Southern parts of France has blondes, they are all just brunettes, but at least their skin is white. The only real blonde people around here that you'll ever see are the british and german expats and the tourists from Northern Europe that come here in the summer.
Former moorish Spain is just black haired and black/brown eyed, but it's interesting to note how revealing it is to see all these dark southerners worshipping blonde hair as an indicator of whiteness.
Don't worry greaseballs, you guys can be white too if you use whitening creams and pour perioxyde on your heads ;).
You are full of it. Sorry black ie, but whitening creams is what Africans, AAs, and South Asians used to lighting up their complexions. Southern Europeans don't need to use such creams since they carry the same alleles that produce light skin naturally in all other Euros, dingleberry.
https://ncur.weber.edu/ncur/search/Display_NC...
TopxMod

Springfield, NJ

#130 Aug 27, 2012
"bernard28" is trolling. He calls Europeans "greasballs" when posting in the AA forum and then makes comments like "Apefrica" about Africa when posting in the European forum.

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#131 Aug 27, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Southern Europeans don't need to use such creams since they carry the same alleles that produce light skin naturally in all other Euros, dingleberry.
Nonetheless these alleles are recessive due to their Moorish ancestry.
bernard28

Pacy-sur-eure, France

#132 Aug 27, 2012
TopxMod wrote:
"bernard28" is trolling. He calls Europeans "greasballs" when posting in the AA forum and then makes comments like "Apefrica" about Africa when posting in the European forum.
Wrong the only people I call greaseballs are greaseballs.

"Greaseball: A foreigner usually of Italian descent. It can also refer to any person of Mediterranean / Southern European descent or Hispanic descent."

You are the troll for trying to pass yourself up as a Topix Moderator.
bernard28

Pacy-sur-eure, France

#133 Aug 27, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, Jeffignoni is just mad that his fellow greaseballs are hairy and dark because of the dominant extra-european admixture ranging from North Africa, West Asia to Subsharan Africa found in varying degrees in the different regions and countries of the mediterranean, while Central and Northern Europeans are relatively pure compared to them making, them lighter and fairer than the greasers like Jeffignoni.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#134 Aug 27, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have "Moorish" ancestry. Whatever 'Moorish' ancestry they have is miniscular to none existing. The majority of their ancestry, over 90% is European.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#135 Aug 27, 2012
bernard28 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, Jeffignoni is just mad that his fellow greaseballs are hairy and dark because of the dominant extra-european admixture ranging from North Africa, West Asia to Subsharan Africa found in varying degrees in the different regions and countries of the mediterranean, while Central and Northern Europeans are relatively pure compared to them making, them lighter and fairer than the greasers like Jeffignoni.
dumbass, Northern and Central Europeans has Asian admixure. How stupid can you be for believing anyone is 'pure'. Southern Europeans are predominately of European ancestry as are Northern and Central Europeans, that's why they cluster close to each other, stupid. And stop trying to pass yourself off as 'white'. You've been exposed as either a North African or Middle Eastern ancestry in the European forums, bernard the fraud.

"The least amount of population differentiation was found in comparisons between the United States, Northern Europe, and Southern Europe. Minimal differentiation was noted between Southern Europe (Greece, Italy, and Spain), Northern Europe (Britain, the Netherlands, and France), and the United States. These individuals were identified in previous studies as Caucasian (i.e. of European descent), and likely share some degree of common ancestry. Sub-group analysis of the Northern and Southern European groups showed little evidence of population differentiation. This is consistent with other studies showing little among-population differentiation[25,27,30]. " ~ Nucleotide diversity and population differentiation of the Melanocortin 1 Receptor gene, MC1R
bernard28

Pacy-sur-eure, France

#136 Aug 27, 2012
Mediterranean countries and everyone in them are Europe's and Africa's own dingleberries.

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#138 Aug 28, 2012
bernard28 wrote:
<quoted text>
How could a Nazie accept this fact peacefully?
TopxMod

Springfield, NJ

#139 Aug 28, 2012
bernard28 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Greaseball: A foreigner usually of Italian descent. It can also refer to any person of Mediterranean / Southern European descent or Hispanic descent."
And "Apefrican" you call Africans. You are trolling and are being monitored.
Tom

West Orange, NJ

#140 Aug 30, 2012
there are still alot of white spainiards as well as white mexicans... no joke the white ones don't leave for the US because they have it a bit better then the brown ones.IMAO
Gunsmoke

Worcester, MA

#143 Sep 9, 2012
Jahx wrote:
The Moors left the Spaniards slightly more brownish and it has been difficult to them accept.
This revolves around the presence of the Moors --- um ,, What ?? sorry I confess I'm misleading people 'cause I'm a black ass jealous. Crackhead Mudda-Fuka,-- Bla Blah - Bla Blah -- Bla Blah!!.
you might be referring their white pride for kicking those moorish asses, I will say that dealing with moorish terrorists over awhile can be nerveracking until you had enough of it and then an ultimatum came by as the Spanish inquisition , fighting back is what helped the white spaniards leverage to stand up against unwanted squanders, let's not forget they also invaded south of france, italy and portugal.

“MW 83”

Since: Mar 12

Philadelphia, PA

#145 Sep 29, 2012
Nope. According to anthropologists & genealogists, Iberians(Spaniards & Portugese) are ethnically more Afro-asiatic than Indo-European. As per studies conducted by Australian genealogists, Iranians, Indian(Asian) & Pakistanis have more Indo-European genes than the Iberians. Iberians have significant admixture of genes from Moorish(Berber), Arab & Basque people.

This aint no surprise. It could be easily concluded from the physical appearances of David Silva, Xavi Hernandez, Cesc Fabregas, Sergio Ramos and even those of Spanish aristocrats like Luis Medina Abascal(Count of Feria & the son of Nati Abascal).

Europe ends at the Pyrenees. Africa starts in Spain.
XYXYXYXY

Harrisburg, PA

#146 Sep 29, 2012
MRW_83 wrote:
LOLWROF!
Eric

Ardsley, NY

#147 Sep 29, 2012
MRW_83 wrote:
Nope. According to anthropologists & genealogists, Iberians(Spaniards & Portugese) are ethnically more Afro-asiatic than Indo-European. As per studies conducted by Australian genealogists, Iranians, Indian(Asian) & Pakistanis have more Indo-European genes than the Iberians. Iberians have significant admixture of genes from Moorish(Berber), Arab & Basque people.
This aint no surprise. It could be easily concluded from the physical appearances of David Silva, Xavi Hernandez, Cesc Fabregas, Sergio Ramos and even those of Spanish aristocrats like Luis Medina Abascal(Count of Feria & the son of Nati Abascal)
What nonsense. Yes Iberians (Spaniards & Portuguese) are white. They are Indo Europeans genetically, phenotypically and linguistically. Iberians are not Afro Asiatic, they don't speak an Afro Asiatic language and genetically they are predominantly over 90% Indo European R1b. Iberians cluster genetically and phenotypically with other white people cause they are white. Spain isn't part of Africa, go learn geography. Spain is part of Europe, Spanish is an Indo European language, Spanish people are Europeans=white and Spanish culture is European. 
Black Deal

Haslet, TX

#148 Sep 29, 2012
Jahx wrote:
The Moors left the Spaniards slightly more brownish and it has been difficult to them accept.
This revolves around the presence of the Moors in Spain for several centuries. It is interesting how the Spaniards have afraid to say they have a genetic heritage from any part of Africa.
Why do they think such a shame for having some legacy Moorish blood?
They should be proud of that, because Morrish civlization was, for a long time, the pearl of Europe.
So the Moors aka Spaniards conquered and murdered innocent folks in " new world"

“MW 83”

Since: Mar 12

Philadelphia, PA

#149 Sep 29, 2012
@ ERIC(United States)

How old are you, kid? You might want to improve your general knowledge.

The phrase "Europe ends at the Pyrenees" was quoted by Napolean Bonapart. The French & the Brits use this phrase along with "Africa starts in Spain" to make jokes on Spaniards, and mock them.

And yeah, Iberia is geographically Europe, and Spanish is an Indo-European lingo. In case you didn't notice, i was speaking ab't ethnicity which is not always related to the former two. African-Americans speak English today, now does that mean they're Indo-European?? Lingo isn't always contiguous with ethnicity. Spaniards do have a lot of Berber(Moorish) and arab(afro-asiatic/semitic) genes.

By the way, have you ever heard of the Basque people? They are an indigenous ppl of Spain who inhabited Iberia before the arrival of Indo-Europeans. The Basque are often dubbed as darkened Sami who share their ancestral origins with the indigenous ppl of Scandinavia & the ugro finnic(latvian, estonian & finnish). The basque are seen as a darkened variation of the ugro-fins & huns. That, along with berber & arab constitute a major proportion of the andalucian gene pool(according to the said genetic study, quoted by me, in my previous post).

R1B is also natively found among sub-saharan central africans. So it doesn't necessarily mean "european origins". The haplogroup is not as dependable as the H & R1 families. Even if someone comes up with a goofed up evidence, the ppl must be Barcelonian & Valencian who are technically Catalan & not mainstream spaniards.

Take a good look at soccer players - Xavi, Silva, Fabregas & Ramos. Do they all look like Europeans to you? Last names like Medina sound a lot like muslim, while Ramos would be an ancient egyptian name. Ramesses of the 19th dynasty, remember? Man look at their zygomatic bones, nasal/cephalic indexes. Thats way to protruding for a European, and they look a lot like Sephardic/semitic/afro-asiatic /arab/berber peoples.

Also, before the existence of human beings, Iberia was once a part of the African continent, which slowly drifted away from it and collided with mainland Europe(Eurasian plate), and during that merger it gave rise to the Pyrenees mountains(20-80 million years ago).

I'm a German, currently employed in the U.S. Don't try to educate me ab't my own continent. Go through this post again until you understand it.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#150 Sep 29, 2012
bernard28 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? A good number of French are mediterranean types even in Brittany. I am part French myself, folks from Nantes. And I lived there for a few years. I think you are full of sh!t! Proabably not French.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min southerngirl 1,618,152
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 8 min KIR SUCKA 1
Black people leech off of white people 12 min brownstreaks return 91
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min Trollslayer 35,233
Kaepernig is suing NFL owners because he didn't... 22 min Trollslayer 20
Black women ONLY submissive to white men? (May '16) 31 min Shaft 69
Jizzrealite Supremacist is from North Africa. A... 41 min Ttt 1
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Kile Straham 87
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 4 hr bluestreak returns 449
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 4 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 9
More from around the web