Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#21 Apr 5, 2012
cave crawlers wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Go have a seat before u bust an artery.
Shut your f'ing mouth, boy. I have knowledge, you have racist ideology... that means you lose.

You know nothing of Spain. I studied it and I lived there.

You know nothing of human evolution. I have a graduate education in it.

You know nothing of history generally... you are a dropout.

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#23 Apr 6, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
The Spaniards are white as my teeth, ya dumb Yank ghetto monkey. ;-) The only dark part in them comes from Gypsies. ;-D & then just a little drop of mixed Arab & Berber blood. ;-D & the only truth is Spaniards became really rich after slaughterin' all Maures & kickin''em even in N.Africa. Yet the most iportant thing they learnt from Maures was how to easily enslave sub-Saharan W.Africans. ;-D This is the only real crucial legacy Maures left 'em, & opened the doors of Africa for Spaniards & Portuguese to enter. ;-)
Is Antonio Banderas white?

You're a phuucking reac' scum from Banania who thinks you understand of story and actually you are nothing but a reactionary widow of FHC. The Right on Brazil is known as the more incompetent Right of whole world.

Arabs brought the Andalusian civilization to the ice hole we know as Europe, representing the minimum brightness of Science that was there during the Middle Ages. When Europeans forgot the Greeks, the Arabs studied it, when the Europeans forgot the mapping of Claudius Ptolemaeus, the Arabs developed it. They Brought the compasses, the powder and the fisrt hand-held cannon was used by Arabs in the Battle Ain Jalut.

How many pages are in Arabic there's in 'De revolutionibus orbium coelestium', of Copernicus?

Who did create the spherical trigonometry?

The point the represent the decimal numbers?

All Euro-worshipper from Thrid World that opens his mouth to speak silly things about Arab civilization is
solely driven by ignorance and Islamophobia.

*The most of slaves from Al Andalusia came from own Europe.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#24 Apr 6, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a phuucking reac' scum from Banania who thinks you understand of story and actually you are nothing but a reactionary widow of FHC. The Right on Brazil is known as the more incompetent Right of whole world.
Arabs brought the Andalusian civilization to the ice hole we know as Europe, representing the minimum brightness of Science that was there during the Middle Ages. When Europeans forgot the Greeks, the Arabs studied it, when the Europeans forgot the mapping of Claudius Ptolemaeus, the Arabs developed it. They Brought the compasses, the powder and the fisrt hand-held cannon was used by Arabs in the Battle Ain Jalut.
How many pages are in Arabic there's in 'De revolutionibus orbium coelestium', of Copernicus?
All Euro-worshipper from Thrid World that opens his mouth to speak silly things about Arab civilization is
You are barely literate, boy.

Spain was an ice hole? Europe was civilized, you moron since 5000 bc, and no Arabs were required. The Arabs themselves were not civilized, you idiot, they learned it from Persia, Byzantium, etc. The scholars under Arab/Moorish rule were mostly Persians and Jews.

The fact is that Islamoimperialism has created all these myths of Arab civilization, and of Islam before Mohambone (LOL!!!) to aggrandize Islam, in other words, to LIE!!!

Islam has been historically a great enemy of civilization, culture, learning and peace.

Learn history and get out of that ridiculous evil cult, fool!
Jeff

Natick, MA

#25 Apr 6, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Antonio Banderas is white as are all other Spaniards, and if you wrongly try to claim he isn't white because he isn't a pale blond blue eyed type then you are more wrong then you think since half of Europe isn't blond and blue eyed and many Europeans have phenotypes similar to Banderas including many NORTHERN Europeans such as Sean Connery and Colin Farrell. Claudius Ptolemaeus was not an Arab and what load of crock that Europeans 'forgot' or didn't have civilizations until the Arabs conquered them. For your information Eastern and Southeastern Europe wasn't conquered nor ruled by any Arabs nor did they forget any of the works of the ancient Roman-Greco teaching, they were alive and well and were still being taught in those parts of Europe which continued to flourish and grow under Byzantine rulerships. And one of the MAJOR facts of the rise of the Renaissance is when these same scholars and academics of Eastern and Southeastern Europe fled the empire towards Western Europe after the Byzantine empire fell to the Ottoman Muslim Turks. In stark contrast to the High Middle Ages when Latin scholars focused almost entirely on studying "Greek" works that were transliterated into Arabic works of natural science, philosophy and mathematics, Renaissance scholars were most interested in recovering and studying Latin and Greek literary, historical, and oratorical texts:

"Unlike the case of those Latin texts, which had been preserved and studied in Western Europe since late antiquity, the study of ancient Greek texts was very limited in medieval Western Europe. Ancient Greek works on science, maths and philosophy had been studied since the High Middle Ages in Western Europe and in the medieval Islamic world (normally in translation), but Greek literary, oratorical and historical works (such as Homer, the Greek dramatists, Demosthenes and Thucydides and so forth), were not studied in either the Latin or medieval Islamic worlds; in the Middle Ages these sorts of texts were only studied by Byzantine scholars. One of the greatest achievements of Renaissance scholars was to bring this entire class of Greek cultural works back into Western Europe for the first time since late antiquity. This movement to reintegrate the regular study of Greek literary, historical, oratorical and theological texts back into the Western European curriculum is usually dated to Coluccio Salutati's invitation to the Byzantine diplomat and scholar Manuel Chrysoloras (c.1355Ė1415) to Florence to teach Greek.[26]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance#Lati...
cave crawlers

Newark, NJ

#26 Apr 6, 2012
Hey Jeff try paragraphs u fool it helps.

Barros I'm not sure if you are aware of this but even a small difference in the genetic code can make a.huge difference on how a person looks. The genetic difference between white and blacks is less than 1%.

So yeah even having the small amount of Moorish blood will set them apart from other euro clowns. Just like I'm genetically different from a Sub Sahara African cause of my cracker blood.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#27 Apr 6, 2012
cave crawlers wrote:
Hey Jeff try paragraphs u fool it helps.
Barros I'm not sure if you are aware of this but even a small difference in the genetic code can make a.huge difference on how a person looks. The genetic difference between white and blacks is less than 1%.
So yeah even having the small amount of Moorish blood will set them apart from other euro clowns. Just like I'm genetically different from a Sub Sahara African cause of my cracker blood.
Wrong, sockepuppet, you've proven yourself to be the idiot of genetic once more. A small amount of Moorish blood in them will NOT set them apart from other Europeans given genetically as well as phenotypically Spaniards cluster with other EUROPEANS and NOT apart from them, you mentally challenged reject. And you are NOT genetically 'different' from Sub Saharan Africans, dumbass.

Level 8

Location hidden

#28 Apr 6, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Spain was an ice hole? Europe was civilized, you moron since 5000 bc
No. Only Greece and Rome were civilized due to foreign influence(Phoenicians, Egyptians etc).

The rest of Europe were made by TRIBES.

Tribe is not civilization, just as the Germanic TRIBES that destroyed the Western Roman Empire were not civilizations.

The TRIBE that ravaged Spain was called VISIGOTH TRIBE.

"For the Western civilization, the contributions of Islamic Spain were invaluable. When the Muslims entered southern Spain - which they called al-Andalus - the northern barbarians(!) had ravaged much of Europe and classical Greco-Roman civilization had already been eclipsed(!!!). Islamic Spain then became the bridge through which the whole legacy of science, technology and philosophy of the Abbasid period, along with the achievements of al-Andalus itself, passed into Europe.

In the first century of Islamic rule in Spain, the culture was strongly influenced by the prosperous civilization that developed in Baghdad. But during the reign of Abd al-Rahman III (912-961), Islamic Spain began to have its own identity."

geocities
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>Islam has been historically a great enemy of civilization, culture, learning and peace.
"They evaluated the contribution made by Muslims to preserve and disseminate the knowledge of science (science as dealing with theoretical constructs and experimental inquiry in a wide sense)."

(...)

"For instance, Gerbert of Aurillac born in about 940 who later become Pope Sylvester II (999--1003) was a talented scholar. During his studies in Spain(!!!), he acquired and brought back to Catalonia various important books dealing with
scientific, technical and philosophical knowledge."

(...)

"For instance, the great Italian poet Dante Alighieri (1265--1321),
who wrote his Divine Comedy in the beginning of the fourteenth century, accorded Muslim philosophers Avicenna, Averroes and the Muslim general Sultan Salah ud-Din places in Limbo with the heroes of antiquity, and not in Hell.(...)It has been argued that Danteís Divine Comedy itself was inspired and influenced by Muslim interpretersí account of Muhammadís nocturnal journey through the heavens, which had been translated into French and Latin at that time."

PERCEPTIONS OF ISLAM IN THE CHRISTENDOMS, Nasir Khan
cave crawlers

Newark, NJ

#29 Apr 6, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, sockepuppet, you've proven yourself to be the idiot of genetic once more. A small amount of Moorish blood in them will NOT set them apart from other Europeans given genetically as well as phenotypically Spaniards cluster with other EUROPEANS and NOT apart from them, you mentally challenged reject. And you are NOT genetically 'different' from Sub Saharan Africans, dumbass.
If you say so. I'm not gonna ever listen to someone who thinks ancient Africans or not African. So lets just agree to disagree.

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#32 Apr 6, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Spain was an ice hole? Europe was civilized, you moron since 5000 bc,
What are you smoking? 5000BC - it is still the stone age throughout Europe, and even the Neolithic revolution hadn't begun yet, except for some areas in South-East Europe. That was not civilization, by any stretch of imagination.

Level 8

Location hidden

#33 Apr 6, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you smoking? 5000BC - it is still the stone age throughout Europe, and even the Neolithic revolution hadn't begun yet, except for some areas in South-East Europe. That was not civilization, by any stretch of imagination.
The Iron Age on Europe started about 1200BC. LOL...

He must be talking about Atlantis hahahaha
UruEuWauWau

Goi‚nia, Brazil

#34 Apr 7, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
'Banania'?! ;-D Sure, ya phagg retarded Yank trollin' monkey. ;-) It's world wide known we BRA dudes have the biggest bananas & that's what yo' fat Yank mommaz, sistaz & auntz luv so much. Keheheheh ;-D I see ya try to do a homework when it comes to BRA, ya puzzified Yank white trollin' little monkey's azz trash aka 'Geisha_Burrito' aka 'Abdurratln' aka 'Imma_sucka'. Keheheheh ;-D What's that other suckin' sock of yours?! ;-) Uh huh, some 'cave_crawlin_BRA_ballz_licka' sock crap. ;-) FHC?! & who gives a shyat about those pathetic worthless corrupted Yank & Euro wannabe azz lickaz & cowcksuckaz? ;-D I doubt they'll get back any time soon. Keheheheh ;-) Personally, my favorites are more on the central & left, monkey. However, cause of my homie Lula I had to put some ideals aside for a while. Keheheheh ;-D Banderas is 'white', & Arab copycats have to thank E.Asia, SE.Asia, Persia & India for most of the things they learnt. Keheheheh ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Goi‚nia, Brazil

#35 Apr 7, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it all depends how ya look @ it, dude. ;-) There are some reports from 2005 about various discoveries around 5K in W. & C.Europe, huge temples, buildings, etc. ;-D One was apparently found in Dresden & a few others near Leipzig (E.Germany). ;-) & similar settlements stretched all the way to Austria. ;-D Some say Olmec was a culture, others it was a civilization. Go figure. ;-)

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#36 Apr 7, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it all depends how ya look @ it, dude. ;-) There are some reports from 2005 about various discoveries around 5K in W. & C.Europe, huge temples, buildings, etc. ;-D One was apparently found in Dresden & a few others near Leipzig (E.Germany). ;-) & similar settlements stretched all the way to Austria. ;-D Some say Olmec was a culture, others it was a civilization. Go figure. ;-)
I don't know about any recent archaeologic sensations of that age anywhere in Central Europe. Could you provide a link? Anyway, it seems quite implausible to me that the Mesolithic hunter-gatherers wandering in these lands could build anything more notable than a hut from adobe, manure and straw :) Why are you comparing them with the Olmecs is beyond me. Olmecs practiced agriculture and animal husbandry, had arts, religion, writing etc etc. They were miles ahead.
UruEuWauWau

Goi‚nia, Brazil

#38 Apr 7, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about any recent archaeologic sensations of that age anywhere in Central Europe. Could you provide a link? Anyway, it seems quite implausible to me that the Mesolithic hunter-gatherers wandering in these lands could build anything more notable than a hut from adobe, manure and straw :) Why are you comparing them with the Olmecs is beyond me. Olmecs practiced agriculture and animal husbandry, had arts, religion, writing etc etc. They were miles ahead.
It's simple. ;-) Browse for this info I copied below. I heard of it longer ago, but didn't pay any heed. ;-D There are even somewhat similar discoveries found on/in the W.Balkans.

>>>Independent cover fits over the entire published article about the discovery of the oldest civilization in Europe. According to the newspaper, that civilization is 2,000 years older than Stonehenge in the UK. It was found that under the fields and cities in Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic and Slovakia has a network of more than 150 huge temples, built 7,000 years agoor 300 years before similar temples in Mesopotamia, the BBC reported. The newspaper says that this discovery will fundamentally change the existing perceptions of the Stone Age in Europe, since up to now considered to be monumental architecture developed in Europe before Mesopotamia and Egypt, the newspaper said.<<<

Olmecs?! ;-) Just one of many Amerindian cultures (not really 'civilizations'). There were even a few more advanced than Olmec culture, or any European, in S.America. No biggie one way or the other. ;-P
Too Much

Spain

#39 Aug 9, 2012
Oh man people are just so tremendously ignorant and low... Acording to these ghetto people that have never read a single book nor attended any kind of educational institution there are two pure races in the world, that is the pure white race to which only very pale freckled blond and blue eyed people belong and the pure black race to which only very dark skinned people with black hair and eyes belong. Anybody in between not looking pale as milk nor dark as a coal is a mixture of these two basic "pure" fundamental races, southern europeans and arabs included. So these Einsteins see that spaniards dont look like anglosaxons nor nordics and that the arabs were in Spain for almost 800 years and then conclude that they should be mixed with them... Hahahahahahaaaaa. Ancient europeans just looked like southern europeans. They werent mixed with africans, they just looked like that the same way indians look like indians or persians look like persians and they are not mixed with anybody else so yes... SPANIARDS ARE WHITE EUROPEANS FROM SOUTHERN EUROPE AND THEY ARE NOT MIXED WITH MOORS NOR BLACKS YOU MOROOOOOOOOONS, ALL GENETICISTS HAVE CONFIRMED THIS DECADES AGO AND THEY DONT LIE YOU MOROOOOOOOOONS LEAVE THE GHETTO ALREADY!!!!
KIR

Falls Church, VA

#40 Aug 9, 2012
Too Much wrote:
Oh man people are just so tremendously ignorant and low... Acording to these ghetto people that have never read a single book nor attended any kind of educational institution there are two pure races in the world, that is the pure white race to which only very pale freckled blond and blue eyed people belong and the pure black race to which only very dark skinned people with black hair and eyes belong. Anybody in between not looking pale as milk nor dark as a coal is a mixture of these two basic "pure" fundamental races, southern europeans and arabs included. So these Einsteins see that spaniards dont look like anglosaxons nor nordics and that the arabs were in Spain for almost 800 years and then conclude that they should be mixed with them... Hahahahahahaaaaa. Ancient europeans just looked like southern europeans. They werent mixed with africans, they just looked like that the same way indians look like indians or persians look like persians and they are not mixed with anybody else so yes... SPANIARDS ARE WHITE EUROPEANS FROM SOUTHERN EUROPE AND THEY ARE NOT MIXED WITH MOORS NOR BLACKS YOU MOROOOOOOOOONS, ALL GENETICISTS HAVE CONFIRMED THIS DECADES AGO AND THEY DONT LIE YOU MOROOOOOOOOONS LEAVE THE GHETTO ALREADY!!!!
They're wrong, but so are you.

If you look at admixture analysis Iberians typically show up with NW Europeans affinities as well as North African to various degrees and with ancestry from the Baltic Ural region. Southern Europeans are genetically more admixed than Northern Europeans (minus Finns who can show up to 10% Asian in most regards) But most Iberians as well as other Europeans have Middle Eastern ancestry. Most likely those from Southern Europe have more recent contact. Anyway Europe's borders as they exist today where not that way several thousand years ago. So people have to think past "Spanish" "British" "German" etc... These nationalities represent more recent borders that did not exist when much of intermixing and settlements occurred.

To put all this to rest people can research dna projects like Eurogenes or even look at DNA tribes snp analysis of various ethnic groups. Here on page 24 they posted the results of Spaniards in their database and the average North African is minimal. http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-snp-admixture-... Honestly I have yet to see a Spaniard or any person from Southern European scoring high amounts of Sub-Saharan or even North African ancestry.
Sunahara Yamamoto

Harrisburg, PA

#41 Aug 9, 2012
Spaniard is a nationality.
Are Canadians black?
Are Americans white?
Are Brazilians black?
Are Europeans white?
Are North Europeans black?
Are Africans white?

Geographical locations and nationalities arenít races.

Instead, why not make the question make sense by using a qualifier such as "are most" "Are many?
or "Hw many? "What percentage?" otherwise the question is nonsensical and indicates either a profound and inexcusable ignorance or else a peevish mind making an effort to annoy.
Sunahara Yamamoto

Harrisburg, PA

#42 Aug 9, 2012
Instead, why not have the question make sense by using a qualifier such as

"Are most....?"

"Are many....?

or

"How many....?"

"What percentage of....?"

Otherwise the question is nonsensical and indicates either a profound and inexcusable ignorance or else a peevish mind making an effort to annoy
El Sabio

Harrisburg, PA

#43 Aug 9, 2012
Too Much wrote:
....Hahahahahahaaaaa. Ancient europeans just looked like southern europeans.
The Spaniards of northern Spain, such as Catalans Galicians and Basques are mostly of north European physical appearance. You don't know that? In the southern regions their numbers don't predominate but they are still present.
KIR

Falls Church, VA

#44 Aug 9, 2012
Sunahara Yamamoto wrote:
Spaniard is a nationality.
Are Canadians black?
Are Americans white?
Are Brazilians black?
Are Europeans white?
Are North Europeans black?
Are Africans white?
Geographical locations and nationalities arenít races.
Instead, why not make the question make sense by using a qualifier such as "are most" "Are many?
or "Hw many? "What percentage?" otherwise the question is nonsensical and indicates either a profound and inexcusable ignorance or else a peevish mind making an effort to annoy.
Well technically your genotype and more specifically allele frequency has mutations that occurred in certain geographic locations hence why dna companies can tell you which percentage of your ancestry is Sub-Saharan African, European, Asian (Native American) with very little difficulty at this stage. So yes your ancestors geographic location can be determined and assigned an ethnicity, but they may not fit within our modern day paradigms or confines of nationality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Deuteronomy 28 116,671
Melanin Myth 9 min Goldenbridge 1
"All Negroes on Earth Cruelly Slaughtered... 11 min Aliens Did Us A S... 13
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 13 min Mick 264
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,220,127
Poll who spends too much time on topix? 16 min Lotus Order 27
Told yall WM Kanye West is boning Princess Tayl... 16 min Mick 79
All women prefer white men 22 min Mick 4,334
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 53 min KIP 382
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Gmoney 32,781
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 4 hr sham 101
More from around the web