I am a Free Black Women
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
FBW4Life

San Jose, CA

#1 Feb 25, 2014
I am a free Black Women, I will not be confined by what other Black women think or say. I will not be confined by what Black Men think of me. I will date who I want and mate with who I want. If was desire a White Man so be it but I will not live my live by what sheep think. So many Slave Black Women are single because they live by the OLD Slave Model that Black Women are only to be with a Black Man. Black Men do not follow that model so why should Black Women. Too many Black Women are slaves to Black Men and will do anything to please them and get their attention all the while being treated like dirt by them.

How can a Black Women hold her head high when she is being degraded by Black Men? How can a Black Women keep going back to Black Men why they have stated time and time again that Black Women are not worthy of their affection? How can a Black Women keep having babies for men that refuse to take responsibility for them?

Black Women need to free themselves from the mental slavery bonds of Black Men.
Michele

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 25, 2014
FBW4Life wrote:
I am a free Black Women, I will not be confined by what other Black women think or say. I will not be confined by what Black Men think of me. I will date who I want and mate with who I want. If was desire a White Man so be it but I will not live my live by what sheep think. So many Slave Black Women are single because they live by the OLD Slave Model that Black Women are only to be with a Black Man. Black Men do not follow that model so why should Black Women. Too many Black Women are slaves to Black Men and will do anything to please them and get their attention all the while being treated like dirt by them.
How can a Black Women hold her head high when she is being degraded by Black Men? How can a Black Women keep going back to Black Men why they have stated time and time again that Black Women are not worthy of their affection? How can a Black Women keep having babies for men that refuse to take responsibility for them?
Black Women need to free themselves from the mental slavery bonds of Black Men.
Shut up pig skin.

You inbreds are on a mission. You won't stop black women from loving black men.
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#3 Feb 25, 2014
Okay, crakkka...
FBW4Life

San Jose, CA

#5 Feb 25, 2014
Cyrus wrote:
Okay, crakkka...
Wow, you call me a crakkka because I refuse to follow and be silent to mistreatment. This is the type of crap Black Women have been putting up with for decades.

Think what you want but I will not be controlled my you.
FBW4Life

San Jose, CA

#7 Feb 25, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up pig skin.
You inbreds are on a mission. You won't stop black women from loving black men.
You are right, many Black Women love Black Men but Black Men don't love Black Women. Ask yourself, is that fair. Men use to chase women and in every other culture they still do except for the Black Community where Black Women are chasing Black Men and Black Men keep running faster and faster away.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 25, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up pig skin.
You inbreds are on a mission. You won't stop black women from loving black men.
NO YOU STFU, YOU USING, SELFISH, SELF-SERVING BLACK IDIOT!
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#9 Feb 25, 2014
FBW4Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you call me a crakkka because I refuse to follow and be silent to mistreatment. This is the type of crap Black Women have been putting up with for decades.
Think what you want but I will not be controlled my you.
To be honest I didn't get past the third line of your first post. And If by the slimmest chance you're black, I still got no fcks to give about what and who you do.
""shrugs**
Michele

Houston, TX

#10 Feb 25, 2014
FBW4Life wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, many Black Women love Black Men but Black Men don't love Black Women. Ask yourself, is that fair. Men use to chase women and in every other culture they still do except for the Black Community where Black Women are chasing Black Men and Black Men keep running faster and faster away.
do you know all black men?

You inbreds think you own the world. You believe in your evil inbred liceheads that everybody wants you.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 25, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know all black men?
You inbreds think you own the world. You believe in your evil inbred liceheads that everybody wants you.
Your racist nonsense is getting old time to stfu
ohReally

New Port Richey, FL

#12 Feb 25, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racist nonsense is getting old time to stfu
Good call, Curious.
I give you a thumbs up on that post.
Nice to see you finally using a level hand.
Michele

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 25, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racist nonsense is getting old time to stfu
You stfu & wipe the dog saliva off your face.

convenient how you don't notice all the inbred bashing of black women.

Just like a evil inbred racist devil to call someone racist..
erique

Europe

#15 Feb 25, 2014
Michelle aka I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>You inbreds think you own the world. You believe in your evil inbred liceheads that everybody wants you.
ANyone else here notice that "Michelle" and "I see triplets" both use the same language, writing styler and racial epithets?

Have you also noticed that they never ever post on this forum at the same time?

Someone has a tale to tell...

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 25, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
You stfu & wipe the dog saliva off your face.
convenient how you don't notice all the inbred bashing of black women.
Just like a evil inbred racist devil to call someone racist..
Well a racist is a racist-white,black or otherwise your momma should have taught you better.
Michele

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 25, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
She comes across as very angry, and this is common among racist BW who use terms like "inbred" and "pigs". I've looked at many of her post around here, and she seems uneducated, ignorant, angry, arrogant... that is... GHETTO.
No wonder she hates all non-black men. She would never have a chance except with a black loser.
I'm not angry. I don't hate anybody. I'm just responding to these evil inbred comments degrading black women.

What do you want me to do, agree with you devils?

& black women don't want non black men.

You inbreds need to look in the mirror at your pale albino skin. Why do you inbreds keep making these unfounded stupid threads about black women wanting you pig people?

You fuck animals for goodness sake.

Black men are more masculine and appealing.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18 Feb 25, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up pig skin.
You inbreds are on a mission. You won't stop black women from loving black men.
How long can someone love and support someone who doesn't return it?

How many time can a person get slapped in the face and turn their cheek?

How many times can someone be betray and still have faith in the other person?

Black men shouldn't just count on the most black women's love being there much longer.
Michele

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 25, 2014
erique wrote:
<quoted text>
ANyone else here notice that "Michelle" and "I see triplets" both use the same language, writing styler and racial epithets?
Have you also noticed that they never ever post on this forum at the same time?
Someone has a tale to tell...
shut up. You stupid piglet.

I don't need to pretend to be someone else.
ohReally

New Port Richey, FL

#20 Feb 25, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well a racist is a racist-white,black or otherwise your momma should have taught you better.
See, that's why we tried to tell you taking up for blacks was a bad move. They see you and attai the same as they see me and, well,
.... everyone they claim is me.
They make no distinctions,
they make no exceptions.

(But they whine that THEY're "not a monolith".)

Anyway, C,... have a good night,....see ya 'round the forum.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#23 Feb 25, 2014
ohReally wrote:
<quoted text>See, that's why we tried to tell you taking up for blacks was a bad move. They see you and attai the same as they see me and, well,
.... everyone they claim is me.
They make no distinctions,
they make no exceptions.
(But they whine that THEY're "not a monolith".)
Anyway, C,... have a good night,....see ya 'round the forum.
blah blah blah a racist is a racist and you're a racist
Michele

Houston, TX

#24 Feb 25, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
NO YOU STFU, YOU USING, SELFISH, SELF-SERVING BLACK IDIOT!
Did you forget you are pretending to be a black woman pigskin boy?
why are you Calling me black like that, aren't you black to?

Every comment of yours i have ever read reeks of a male inbred.
Michele

Houston, TX

#28 Feb 25, 2014
That Backfired Ehh wrote:
inbreds are caucasian people.

even Google shows the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are Black people really the DEVIL? (Nov '09) 4 min Blackgodforever 205
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 136,014
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min trollslayer 32,663
The Black Man Is God 8 min Bow Down Roman Scum 109
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min USAsince1680 1,395,630
The so called God's chosen 23 min Skiff Azlaan 1
Urbanwear 24 min Hillbilly 10
Do you understand 57 min Truth Hurts 27
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr mike 46,442
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 2 hr barefoot2626 93
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Fukanig 88
More from around the web