Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6186 Jul 13, 2013
AAs = mixed

1/3 USA Anglos = mixed with black

others mixed with NAs Italians, Spaniards Jews, Asians.

I guess that makes most USA Americans a muttish people-no?
Leroy

Dearborn Heights, MI

#6187 Jul 13, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
AAs = mixed
1/3 USA Anglos = mixed with black
others mixed with NAs Italians, Spaniards Jews, Asians.
I guess that makes most USA Americans a muttish people-no?
It makes your stats delusional.

Why do you call yourself brainiac when you're so stupid?

Location hidden

#6188 Jul 13, 2013
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes your stats delusional.
Why do you call yourself brainiac when you're so stupid?
The Brainiac shit bothers you?
Jump in a latrine head first.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#6189 Jul 13, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's probably from Loiza Aldea
No, I'm from Mayaguez :P

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#6190 Jul 13, 2013
I said we are a mixture, regardless you look whiter o darker, we are not a full blooded race.

Location hidden

#6191 Jul 14, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
I said we are a mixture, regardless you look whiter o darker, we are not a full blooded race.
There PRs with European ancestry.

Your denial will never change that.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#6192 Jul 14, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There PRs with European ancestry.
Your denial will never change that.
I never denied that we have European ancestry -.-

Location hidden

#6193 Jul 14, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
All PRs aren't mixed with blacks.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#6194 Jul 14, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not 'bout European ancestry alone, it's 'bout acknowledgin' & acceptin' the fact that there are still many European & 'white' descendants in PR who haven't mixed w/ other PRs. ;-)
Edd

Troy, OH

#6196 Jul 17, 2013
I'm Puerto Rican and I have wavy brown-reddish hair(looks black at a distance) and brown eyes and look like a mix between white/native indian(I guess-mestizo) but I won't deny i don't have any African genes mixed in somewhere. My current family also looks like a white/native indian mix and do not show any physical African traits and in fact one of my grandmas is white as can be and her mother had blonde hair blue eyes.

Just by looking @ Puerto Ricans in the U.S and on the mainland Puerto Rico - most are white/native indian looking than African with of course the occasional one looking more African( 1/10 look more African)but this doesn't mean the ones looking more white/native indian have no African Genes. But my point is there is a greater white influence(mostly from Spain) on Puerto Ricans than African.

I am really interested in this - I'ma study my family tree a lot more and see what exactly made my family.
Cacique Agueybana

Harrisburg, PA

#6198 Jul 18, 2013
Edd wrote:
I'm Puerto Rican and I have wavy brown-reddish hair(looks black at a distance) and brown eyes and look like a mix between white/native indian(I guess-mestizo) but I won't deny i don't have any African genes mixed in somewhere. My current family also looks like a white/native indian mix and do not show any physical African traits and in fact one of my grandmas is white as can be and her mother had blonde hair blue eyes.
Just by looking @ Puerto Ricans in the U.S and on the mainland Puerto Rico - most are white/native indian looking than African with of course the occasional one looking more African( 1/10 look more African)but this doesn't mean the ones looking more white/native indian have no African Genes. But my point is there is a greater white influence(mostly from Spain) on Puerto Ricans than African.
I am really interested in this - I'ma study my family tree a lot more and see what exactly made my family.
All that just to say you consider PRs black.

SMH
The_Chad

Valley Springs, CA

#6199 Jul 18, 2013
JebusNotJesus wrote:
Hi, I'm Spanish and I can answer this for you.
Puerto Ricans are partly White and part Native American.
There is some Black blood, but the majority are White and Native American.
The men usually look like tanned White people. Benicio Del Toro and Ricky Martin are both Puerto Rican.
Puerto Ricans consider themselves Mestizo, which is a mix between White and Native American.
I'm confused.. So is that a yes lol?
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#6200 Jul 18, 2013
Edd wrote:
Oye, para con eta mamada pinche gringito, sikiera ere boricua. ;-) Feel free to consider yo' family Yank Black, but leave PR ya have nothin' to do w/ alone. ;-D Not even 'Nuyoricans' are seen as real Boricuas on the island. ;-) One family case means nothin', most PRs are European/White on paternal & Amerindian/Brown on maternal side, case closed. ;-)
Edd

Troy, OH

#6201 Jul 21, 2013
Cacique Agueybana wrote:
<quoted text>
All that just to say you consider PRs black.
SMH
No. Maybe I wasn't clear enough or you didn't read my words correctly, I'm saying that there is a more white influence than African overall. SYH some more.
Edd

Troy, OH

#6202 Jul 21, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Oye, para con eta mamada pinche gringito, sikiera ere boricua. ;-) Feel free to consider yo' family Yank Black, but leave PR ya have nothin' to do w/ alone. ;-D Not even 'Nuyoricans' are seen as real Boricuas on the island. ;-) One family case means nothin', most PRs are European/White on paternal & Amerindian/Brown on maternal side, case closed. ;-)
Since when does a Brazilian have say? Go suck on yourself. Both sides of grandparents were born in PR and my parents were also born on the island.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#6205 Jul 22, 2013
Edd wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does a Brazilian have say? Go suck on yourself. Both sides of grandparents were born in PR and my parents were also born on the island.
WTF?! ;-D I'm simply tellin' the truth. ;-) Ya sound like a typical delusional Yank, more than those Yankized 'Nuyoricans' that true Boricuas on the island dun even consider to be real PRs. ;-D I'd like to suck on yo' Yank momma though, only if she's fine, mamaguevaso. ;-D
Edd

Troy, OH

#6207 Jul 25, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?! ;-D I'm simply tellin' the truth. ;-) Ya sound like a typical delusional Yank, more than those Yankized 'Nuyoricans' that true Boricuas on the island dun even consider to be real PRs. ;-D I'd like to suck on yo' Yank momma though, only if she's fine, mamaguevaso. ;-D
Nah, family is born & raised on the island. Idc about Nuyoricans either, they have PR blood in them and that is all that matters.
Cacique Agueybana

Harrisburg, PA

#6208 Jul 26, 2013
Education:

Puerto Rico has more than 50 institutions of higher education, including universities, colleges, community colleges and technical institutes. Puerto Rico has achieved one of the highest college education rates in the world (6th) with 56% of its college-age students attending institutions of higher learning, according to World Bank data.

Registered Students by Education Levels:(1998-99 academic year)

Elementary ........ 350,714

Secondary ........ 144,157

High School ........ 114,684

University ........ 168,000 (estimate)

Registered Students by School Groups:(1999-2000 academic year)

Public Schools ....... 612,793

Private Schools ....... 149,000

Schools: 1,532 public schools, 569 private schools and 44 universities.(1999)

Literacy Rate:

definition: age 15 and over can read and write

total population: 94.1%

male: 93.9%

female: 94.4%(2011 est.)

http://www.topuertorico.org/people.shtml
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#6209 Jul 26, 2013
Edd wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, family is born & raised on the island. Idc about Nuyoricans either, they have PR blood in them and that is all that matters.
Nah, ya ain't, & Boricuas on the island dun even consider y'all Yankized Nuyorican & similar bunch in the ole Yankland to be real PRs. Accept bein' an assimilated cultureless Anglo Yank & move on. It's what it is, ya tu save. ;-)

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6210 Jul 26, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, ya ain't, & Boricuas on the island dun even consider y'all Yankized Nuyorican & similar bunch in the ole Yankland to be real PRs. Accept bein' an assimilated cultureless Anglo Yank & move on. It's what it is, ya tu save. ;-)
Puerto Rico only part of the US that looks like 3rd world country. Kind of like Braazil, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Many People on Topix Do you Think Are Loser... 3 min Truth Hurts 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,395,628
The Black Man Is God 6 min Bow Down Roman Scum 108
Do you understand 32 min Truth Hurts 27
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 33 min LarryV 2,080
Urbanwear 36 min Guest 9
Am in search Of good wife 37 min AAM2000 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr mike 46,442
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 1 hr barefoot2626 93
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Uncle ruckus 32,662
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Fukanig 88
More from around the web