yes

no

Balmoral-Medina

Eau Claire, WI

#5524 Oct 1, 2011
Taina- Tunbridge Wells wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you will laugh,you are trying to be something you are not
I know for a fact that white brits do not consider the meds as one of them totally, all your eurocentric,hyped-up jargon means nothing because it does not stand with the general consnsus of people who have always put people into groups..its human nature
The nordic group is described and recognised by their light hair/eye colour and skull shape-white people
the alpine group was recognisable by their brown hair/eyes and round skull and the mediterannean sub group is recognisable by their shorter stature,dark hair and eyes lol -why in anthropology are the meds seperated from the white race if you are considered white? because you are mostly not white by colour-in fact I know many whites that have thought a greek or a turk etc was actually an arab lol but you would never assume that of a white person lol.
these studies are from white people that are setting the story straight.
Why on the national census are mediteraaneans made to tick their ethnicity other then white because you are not fully white.
black people have their many variations in races they dont need to jump on another race boat like the mediteranneans..some of the darkest greeks and turks etc dont consider themself white lol because they are not-nobody is saying their black even though certain italianos and other have black in them but we certainly can't pigeon hole them into a white box because visually they are not.
The fact they are caucasians means nothing so are the asians but they are not white.
Oh Taina, You are an absolute embarrassment to any educated mind.

You may live in the UK, but your statements here tell me that you are clearly a believe of American race stupidity.

First of all, You are so mistaken in your belief that the only "whites" are "Nordic" whites. That is so ignorant and reflects a very basic misunderstanding about race on your part.

Second, "Asians" are NOT White. Only a moron would say something that stupid and you have clearly shown us your level of education in your very ignorant statements.

And AGAIN, "Mediterraneans" are CAUCASIAN no matter what the ignorant "Brits" YOU KNOW tell you.

One question...do these "Brits" of yours have teeth?
Do they use deodorant?

Oh yeah, I would almost believe the ramblings of a toothless, stinking "nordic" of yours.

And where did YOU get the name Taina and what is YOUR racial background? That is if you know who your father and mother are. MORON!!!
Luis

Puerto Rico

#5525 Oct 8, 2011
I am very pruod of my african blood,Because black is beautifull even doe I look white I know Iam not, because Iam puertorican and proud of it!!!!!
Balmoral-Medina

Eau Claire, WI

#5526 Oct 8, 2011
Luis wrote:
I am very pruod of my african blood,Because black is beautifull even doe I look white I know Iam not, because Iam puertorican and proud of it!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~

Luis, Good for you. I have a friend who is Black, should I assume she is Korean? No seas pendejo.
Alla tu en tu cafrerie de caserio.
Estoy seguro que estas detras del culito blanco aunque mono te quedas, idiota!!!
Prmetfan

Centereach, NY

#5527 Oct 10, 2011
Yes,2011 Census shows white (mostly Spanish origin) 75.8%, black 12.4%, Amerindian 0.5%, Asian 0.2%, mixed and other 11.1%.Sadly most Puerto Ricans themselves do not know their own identity,that most of them come from European "Spanish" stock.Their "Spanish" history,culture and heritage is hidden to them in favor of propaganda that they come from black or indian "Tainos" and to be ashamed of their spanish blood who we are taught to be the worlds cruelest oppressors (the spanish black legend).This is done for political reasons and perpetuated in the media as dark skinned Puerto Rican actors/entertainers are preferred as to continue the stereotype.
Tony

Worcester, MA

#5528 Oct 10, 2011
Prmetfan wrote:
Yes,2011 Census shows white (mostly Spanish origin) 75.8%, black 12.4%, Amerindian 0.5%, Asian 0.2%, mixed and other 11.1%.Sadly most Puerto Ricans themselves do not know their own identity,that most of them come from European "Spanish" stock.Their "Spanish" history,culture and heritage is hidden to them in favor of propaganda that they come from black or indian "Tainos" and to be ashamed of their spanish blood who we are taught to be the worlds cruelest oppressors (the spanish black legend).This is done for political reasons and perpetuated in the media as dark skinned Puerto Rican actors/entertainers are preferred as to continue the stereotype.
C/s 100%.
SolPR

Miami, FL

#5532 Oct 19, 2011
Ok so i am in shock to see how many boricuas won't claim there black side. Let me tell you something I lived in huntsville, alabama and i am a light skinned boricua girl with curly hair with a big butt and hips and living in alabama black people knew I wasn't white! do I consider my self white just because I am light skinned hell no! news flash for you ricans claiming we are mostly spainard and indian and that we get our booties from our indian side have you guys seen mexicans lately? in alabama they are everywhere and mexicans are indians and mexican women don't have butt hips or curves (majorit any way) why b/c an indian is not shaped that way and African women are! so quit denying your African side! where does our food come from? mostly spainard/african influences! as for the whole mostly spainard indian thing that depends on the persons ancestry cause I know from my ancestry I come from mostly African/Spainard with only a lil of taino in me. My great grandmother on my dad's side came straight from Africa to puerto rico and then my great grandmother on my moms side came from spain and married a man who had indian/african ancestry! and btw i also took a marriage and family class where we learned about race and culture and blacks and ricans out of everyone have the most in common. I also learned in school in puerto rico that A rican can't be racist because we are mixed with so many different races! so quit being ignorant and at the end of the day we are a human race and god sees us like that no race is better than another!
Balmoral-Medina

Eau Claire, WI

#5533 Oct 19, 2011
SolPR wrote:
Ok so i am in shock to see how many boricuas won't claim there black side. Let me tell you something I lived in huntsville, alabama and i am a light skinned boricua girl with curly hair with a big butt and hips and living in alabama black people knew I wasn't white! do I consider my self white just because I am light skinned hell no! news flash for you ricans claiming we are mostly spainard and indian and that we get our booties from our indian side have you guys seen mexicans lately? in alabama they are everywhere and mexicans are indians and mexican women don't have butt hips or curves (majorit any way) why b/c an indian is not shaped that way and African women are! so quit denying your African side! where does our food come from? mostly spainard/african influences! as for the whole mostly spainard indian thing that depends on the persons ancestry cause I know from my ancestry I come from mostly African/Spainard with only a lil of taino in me. My great grandmother on my dad's side came straight from Africa to puerto rico and then my great grandmother on my moms side came from spain and married a man who had indian/african ancestry! and btw i also took a marriage and family class where we learned about race and culture and blacks and ricans out of everyone have the most in common. I also learned in school in puerto rico that A rican can't be racist because we are mixed with so many different races! so quit being ignorant and at the end of the day we are a human race and god sees us like that no race is better than another!
~~~~~~~~~~

Sol, you wrote that your "big butt hips" make you absolutely "black"

Tell that lie to the Kardashian sisters. They are from Armenia which is WAY FAR AWAY from equatorial Africa where your ancestors came "directly" from.

Alla tu pendeja y tu complejo de caserio, canto chuzma.

My family came from Corsica, Mallorca, Canary Islands and Ireland. I am born in Puerto Rico, so what should I look like? Korean?

What an idiot you are! Typical nuyorican brainwashed moron, who thinks the Bronx is the capitol of Puerto Rico.

And if I were you, I wouldn't listen to too many Blacks in Huntsville, AL about your ancestry, because
most of them don't know who their own fathers are.
Taina- Tunbridge Wells

Birmingham, UK

#5534 Oct 21, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope wrong, a lot of Mediterraneans do NOT have "black" dna as every credible single genetic study very clearly has shown the amount of 'African' ancestry in Southern Europeans / Mediterraneans is as minimum as that found in all other European regions.. and dark hair and olive skin with dark eyes isn't due to any suppose 'black' ancestry nor is dark hair and olive skin with dark eyes found more so then average in Italians (Mediterranean Latin) people then other Europeans. For the record dark hair and olive skin with dark eyes are also found in many NORTHERN and EASTERN Europeans as well, i.e. Scotts, Irish, Russians, etc, please do claim they aren't 'white' in your book either so we can laugh at your nonsense some more. lol
And I know a lot of indigenous Mediterraneans not mixed with with Nordic types who are blond and blue eyes. You are also very stupid if you believe being white only equals one who is blond and blue eyed because THAT is not the case. Many whites are NOt blond nor blue eyed and only a fool would think otherwise.
It doesnt matter what percentage of african dna is found-the fact is there IS, and thats all that matters..its irrlevant when so many of these type mediterraneans cry foul when you point this out to them..if you look at the irish,scots and brits they do NOT have any african traces of dna in them but various meds. do
I have never said the reason meds have dark hair/eyes is because they have black in them niether have I said that being white is subject to having blonde hair and blue eyes-What I pointed out the rarely seen meds who do have these physical attributes on average..in fact many med females wish they had blonde hair and blue eyes and are deemed inferior in places like uk-It is pale which is white-skinned,blue eyes,blonde hair females that represent beauty where med females with dark hair/eyes and skin are not.
Roller blader

New Castle, DE

#5535 Oct 21, 2011
self hating ricans will most likely say they're white due to brainwashing.
Balmoral-Medina

Eau Claire, WI

#5537 Oct 21, 2011
Roller blader wrote:
self hating ricans will most likely say they're white due to brainwashing.
Hey roller blader,

I'll tell you what is worth hating...morons like you who respond to intelligent posts filled with historical, scientific, anthropological FACTS with ignorant responses of 12 words that demonstrate just how much of an afro-idiot you are.

Vete p'al carajo canto cafre.

So get back on your skate board and don't worry about going anywhere in life with that attitude, that level of stupidity and that little mind...piece of caca.
Balmoral-Medina

Eau Claire, WI

#5538 Oct 21, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear to god black people like you are an embaressment to all other black people. Dumbo, being white doesn't only equal one has to be blond and blue eyed, you delusional fool. If that was the case then most Europeans wouldn't be white including those Irish and Scots since many of them are neither blond nor blue eyed..which I'm sure its what you idiots would love to do claim Europe next as "black" or "not white". Pathetic beyond belief. Again there is NO such thing as "Mediterraneans" race, you foolish clown. Southern Europeans have just as little 'sub saharan african' admixture as Northern Europeans do. This is why Southern Europeans cluster closest to other Europeans, delusional fool. Like I said a lot of Mediterraneans do NOT have "black" dna as every credible single genetic study very clearly has shown the amount of 'African' ancestry in Southern Europeans / Mediterraneans is as minimum as that found in all other European regions.. and dark hair and olive skin with dark eyes isn't due to any suppose 'black' ancestry nor is dark hair and olive skin with dark eyes found more so then average in Italians (Mediterranean Latin) people then other Europeans. Many Northern Europeans are brunettes too and many Southern Europeans are fair colored naturally. In other words ark hair and olive skin with dark eyes are also found in many NORTHERN and EASTERN Europeans as well, i.e. Scotts, Irish, Russians, etc, please do claim they aren't 'white' in your book either so we can laugh at your nonsense some more. lol
And I know a lot of indigenous Mediterraneans not mixed with with Nordic types who are blond and blue eyes. You are also very stupid if you believe being white only equals one who is blond and blue eyed because THAT is not the case. Many whites are NOt blond nor blue eyed and only a fool would think otherwise.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am sure you know by now that the internet is infested with afro-centric morons like this clown with a UK address. Only goes to prove that racist, idiots like her live all over the planet. I think she is really an American black who went over to the UK to clean toilets.

In a way I feel sorry for her, because she is obviously someone who has received little or no education about much more than fictions like "Kwanzaa Christmas and how Sub-Saharan Black Africans really carved the fjords of Norway.

In the States they are joke and their dishonest "leaders" just keep feeding them hate-filled nonsense about how they were all Kings and Queens of the jungle before OTHER Africans put them in chains and sold them to European slave-traders.

They have still have NOT owned their own cultural dysfunction, family dis-integration or the degradation of their own communities by their OWN people.

They don't have much of a future in the States with an 80% illegimacy rate that leaves helpless Black children without fathers and their mothers all alone to live in poverty and despair.

Oh yeah, they were all Kings and Queens. What a joke.
Mack

Altadena, CA

#5539 Oct 21, 2011
It's funny that Topix would have this thread because I had a supervisor that was a Black Puerto Rican, but he was kind of bigoted towards Blacks, and used to kiss up to the Mexicans.

He was darker than all the Black employees and used to make stupid comments about Blacks and slavery, and I had to remind him that Puerto Rico was one of the largest slave ports. He shut up then, since the Mexicans were all looking at him like he was exposed or something.

I guess he thought it was a tan or something that he had dark skin, dayum near like Wesley Snipes, and curly hair but he couldn't possibly be Black. Clueless is what he was.

Puerto Ricans played in the Negro Leagues before baseball was integrated, and were never accepted as white in racist America.

http://www.nlbpa.com/santiago_carlos.html
Taina- Tunbridge Wells

Birmingham, UK

#5540 Oct 21, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear to god black people like you are an embaressment to all other black people. Dumbo, being white doesn't only equal one has to be blond and blue eyed, you delusional fool. If that was the case then most Europeans wouldn't be white including those Irish and Scots since many of them are neither blond nor blue eyed..which I'm sure its what you idiots would love to do claim Europe next as "black" or "not white". Pathetic beyond belief. Again there is NO such thing as "Mediterraneans" race, you foolish clown. Southern Europeans have just as little 'sub saharan african' admixture as Northern Europeans do. This is why Southern Europeans cluster closest to other Europeans, delusional fool. Like I said a lot of Mediterraneans do NOT have "black" dna as every credible single genetic study very clearly has shown the amount of 'African' ancestry in Southern Europeans / Mediterraneans is as minimum as that found in all other European regions.. and dark hair and olive skin with dark eyes isn't due to any suppose 'black' ancestry nor is dark hair and olive skin with dark eyes found more so then average in Italians (Mediterranean Latin) people then other Europeans. Many Northern Europeans are brunettes too and many Southern Europeans are fair colored naturally. In other words ark hair and olive skin with dark eyes are also found in many NORTHERN and EASTERN Europeans as well, i.e. Scotts, Irish, Russians, etc, please do claim they aren't 'white' in your book either so we can laugh at your nonsense some more. lol
You obviously are very slow on the mind front or can not grasp english as well as the mentally defunct simpletons who agree with you -once again I HAVE never said being white is subject to just having blonde hair/blue eyes-though it helps..your lying ..its very rare to find a med. with blonde hair and blue eyes-since we dont know each other -why dont you point out some famous meds that do have these attributes because its not at all common -you act as if nobody has travelled before lol-as said, irish,brit and scots obviously have dark hair but blonde hair and blues too pn average.
Taina- Tunbridge Wells

Birmingham, UK

#5541 Oct 21, 2011
Balmoral-Medina wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
I am sure you know by now that the internet is infested with afro-centric morons like this clown with a UK address. Only goes to prove that racist, idiots like her live all over the planet. I think she is really an American black who went over to the UK to clean toilets.
In a way I feel sorry for her, because she is obviously someone who has received little or no education about much more than fictions like "Kwanzaa Christmas and how Sub-Saharan Black Africans really carved the fjords of Norway.
In the States they are joke and their dishonest "leaders" just keep feeding them hate-filled nonsense about how they were all Kings and Queens of the jungle before OTHER Africans put them in chains and sold them to European slave-traders.
They have still have NOT owned their own cultural dysfunction, family dis-integration or the degradation of their own communities by their OWN people.
They don't have much of a future in the States with an 80% illegimacy rate that leaves helpless Black children without fathers and their mothers all alone to live in poverty and despair.
Oh yeah, they were all Kings and Queens. What a joke.
No its full of euro-centric simpletons like you ..that lke to jump in the white race because you dont belong..most meds describe theirself by their ethnicity and not their race..wonder why?
Go and do your reserach about the nordic race and the master race lol The hierarchy of races was built on skin colour and how dark on the scale you are: the white arayans were at the top this included the german,swedes,icelanders,norwe igans,danish,british,french,ir ish and dutch-Where on earth do you see any meds. here?
OLIVE SKINNED SOUTHERN EUROPEANS spanish,italians,portuguese and greeks etc were regarded AS A SUB RACE OF CAUCASIANS AND WERE IN THE MIDDLE RANKS...
Why dont you look at your derogatory comment if anyones racist its you, quite predictable for you're kind to stoop to racial abuse because you cant hold a decent argument-I dont have a problem with my colour I know who I am and where I belong lol-if you wre that clued up you would realise the meds were slaves and inevitably cleaned toilets too And I do live in uk.
Tert

Worcester, MA

#5542 Oct 22, 2011
Taina- Tunbridge Wells wrote:
<quoted text>
No its full of euro-centric simpletons like you ..that lke to jump in the white race because you dont belong..most meds describe theirself by their ethnicity and not their race..wonder why?
Go and do your reserach about the nordic race and the master race lol The hierarchy of races was built on skin colour and how dark on the scale you are: the white arayans were at the top this included the german,swedes,icelanders,norwe igans,danish,british,french,ir ish and dutch-Where on earth do you see any meds. here?
OLIVE SKINNED SOUTHERN EUROPEANS spanish,italians,portuguese and greeks etc were regarded AS A SUB RACE OF CAUCASIANS AND WERE IN THE MIDDLE RANKS...
Why dont you look at your derogatory comment if anyones racist its you, quite predictable for you're kind to stoop to racial abuse because you cant hold a decent argument-I dont have a problem with my colour I know who I am and where I belong lol-if you wre that clued up you would realise the meds were slaves and inevitably cleaned toilets too And I do live in uk.
The ones cleaning toilets and being slaves inthe UK were you black African ancestors, dumbass. Stop lying your post was very clear, you specifically have repeatly stated being white is havine blue eyes and blond hair. Black bozos are pathetic and full of inferiority complex problems, trying to enforce your who you are and how you are viewed doesn't change the fact that Southern Europeans are white and look no different from other Europeans, dumbass. She was correct in closing out your Afrocentric stupidity and I know many southern euros including those in my family with natural blond hair and blue eyes in fact we also have quite a few red heads jackass. Now go back from whatever jungle hole you crawled out of and stop trying to tell us who Europeans are because if I remember my history correctly those Northern Europeans were enslaving and selling YOUR ancestors jungle freak, not Southern Euros.
UruEuWauWau

France

#5543 Oct 22, 2011
Puerto Ricans are a nation made of various ethnicities, rangin' from >>>ni- insert gg -ers<<< all the way to whiteys. Real talk! ;-D
taina -tunbridge wells

Basingstoke, UK

#5544 Oct 23, 2011
Tert wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones cleaning toilets and being slaves inthe UK were you black African ancestors, dumbass. Stop lying your post was very clear, you specifically have repeatly stated being white is havine blue eyes and blond hair. Black bozos are pathetic and full of inferiority complex problems, trying to enforce your who you are and how you are viewed doesn't change the fact that Southern Europeans are white and look no different from other Europeans, dumbass. She was correct in closing out your Afrocentric stupidity and I know many southern euros including those in my family with natural blond hair and blue eyes in fact we also have quite a few red heads jackass. Now go back from whatever jungle hole you crawled out of and stop trying to tell us who Europeans are because if I remember my history correctly those Northern Europeans were enslaving and selling YOUR ancestors jungle freak, not Southern Euros.
Name one,you bufoon.
In fact name 5 meds that have NOT been mixed with pure arayans that have blonde hair and blue eyes ,
YOU CANT,BECAUSE YOU ARE A CLUELES FOOL..what family members of yours have blonde hair WITH blue eyes?..you are a liar and one of the biggest arses on here..if you are going to intervene you white-person wannabe..then step to the challenge..you cant...like the rest of them
You need to go back under the dirty rock your fake white arse came from and stop trying to be what you are not...the fact is if you meds stay in the sun too long ..you look over-cooked,unlike black people who are natural.
My ancestors are not wholely african lol ...but they were the ones who taught your ancestors how to cook,clean and clean their arse...black people dont have inferiority complexes like the meds that dont even know what colour they are..you plonker.
Tert

Dallas, TX

#5545 Oct 23, 2011
taina -tunbridge wells wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one,you bufoon.
In fact name 5 meds that have NOT been mixed with pure arayans that have blonde hair and blue eyes ,
YOU CANT,BECAUSE YOU ARE A CLUELES FOOL..what family members of yours have blonde hair WITH blue eyes?..you are a liar and one of the biggest arses on here..if you are going to intervene you white-person wannabe..then step to the challenge..you cant...like the rest of them
You need to go back under the dirty rock your fake white arse came from and stop trying to be what you are not...the fact is if you meds stay i

sun too long ..you look over-cooked,unlike black people who are natural.
My ancestors are not wholely african lol ...but they were the ones who taught your ancestors how to cook,clean and clean their arse...black people dont have inferiority complexes like the meds that dont even know what colour they are..you plonker.
Shut the ph uck up you jungle freak, your ancestors lived in mud huts and they continue to live in mud huts you black jackass idiot. You are just jeliouse because Southern Europeans were and still are white Europeans and your ancestors were sold as slaves by those same white Europeans. You freakish jackass you have no history you are full of inferiority complexes and slave mentally which is why you are trying to drag my European ancestors down to your blackass inferiority level. Screw you and go back to your jungle hole, you black idiot. You never had any history or civilization you are nothing but the descendant of in jungle slaves who my ancestors tried to civilize but you jungle clowns continue to live in mud huts in premetive conditions. Thats why you die every year to reach civilized Europe and the USA from your uncivilized jungles of sub sahara Africa. Clown.
taina -tunbridge wells

Basingstoke, UK

#5547 Oct 23, 2011
Tert wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the ph uck up you jungle freak, your ancestors lived in mud huts and they continue to live in mud huts you black jackass idiot. You are just jeliouse because Southern Europeans were and still are white Europeans and your ancestors were sold as slaves by those same white Europeans. You freakish jackass you have no history you are full of inferiority complexes and slave mentally which is why you are trying to drag my European ancestors down to your blackass inferiority level. Screw you and go back to your jungle hole, you black idiot. You never had any history or civilization you are nothing but the descendant of in jungle slaves who my ancestors tried to civilize but you jungle clowns continue to live in mud huts in premetive conditions. Thats why you die every year to reach civilized Europe and the USA from your uncivilized jungles of sub sahara Africa. Clown.
I ask you to name 5 people and you come out with your pathetic,racist-angry jargon...hahahaha typical of white-wannabee-meds like you who think your white-being counted as white and being white is two different things you fool,
What exactly is your skin colour...by your comment you IQ challenged imbecile you would have thought you personally had any part in global civillisations..look at your whingeful comment its pathetically representive of a med. idiot..the fact is you dont belong..if a race war broke out in the world..black people could go back to africa which has more rich resources then your country does lol you would have to shack up with the nordic race because you have nothing..

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5548 Oct 23, 2011
Mack wrote:
It's funny that Topix would have this thread because I had a supervisor that was a Black Puerto Rican, but he was kind of bigoted towards Blacks, and used to kiss up to the Mexicans.
He was darker than all the Black employees and used to make stupid comments about Blacks and slavery, and I had to remind him that Puerto Rico was one of the largest slave ports. He shut up then, since the Mexicans were all looking at him like he was exposed or something.
I guess he thought it was a tan or something that he had dark skin, dayum near like Wesley Snipes, and curly hair but he couldn't possibly be Black. Clueless is what he was.
Puerto Ricans played in the Negro Leagues before baseball was integrated, and were never accepted as white in racist America.
http://www.nlbpa.com/santiago_carlos.html
i had an afro-puerto rican who was the same way. he had gone to egypt and was talking about his trip and for some reason threw out the comment that egyptians had nubian slaves while looking at me with a smirk. this person was as black as i was. but a lot of afro-latinos don't consider themselves 'black'. about 25% or 13 million of the 50 million latinos in america are afro-latino, but only about 1 million self-identify as black.
as far as PR in general, it's my understanding that their average admixture is 60% taino, 27% african, and 13% euro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Watcher 1,780,754
I'm having a black baby 30 min Dan Snow 5
Topix sucks 2 hr Wringer 9
News Jesse Jackson: Nation's persistent poverty woul... 2 hr Besto 18
The Chinese will take over Africa and... 3 hr Besto 20
The 3rd Eye is the gate to Heaven? (May '10) 3 hr SnowFreshlyies 305
dems weren't crying about these immigrant camp... 3 hr Ginguforcecolored 21
Kids Separated from their Illegal Immigrant Par... 5 hr LIBS EAT TIDE PODS 147
June, 19 A True Holy Day 5 hr Black Power 12
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 11 hr RMG Inigo Montoya 85