created by: bOBO | Nov 30, 2007

African-American

5,882 votes

Are Puerto Ricans white?

Click on an option to vote

  • yes
  • no

Comments (Page 260)

Showing posts 5,181 - 5,200 of5,845
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anthony m

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5488
Sep 5, 2011
 
listen all of you...history speaks for it self all of you have a little of each ofthers gene so stop trying to be someone else as if its a crime to be human...when will you grow up!
anthony m

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5489
Sep 5, 2011
 
we are all human beings and we need to start adressing the real issues specific races have done very evil things and they still are! now my question to you...is do not accept someone elses theories about which race is dominant we all can see which one is..so lets throw down any form of racism..because racism is fear
anthony m

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5490
Sep 5, 2011
 
oh yeah am african american and i am what i am because G-D deemed it so my race of people is great very great! history shows this fact! and do you really think that you are superior to me? in what manner? are you! most people i hear talking do not really know the history of africa which predates all ofthers combined and im ok being who G-d made me to be! now i have a riddle "can you count the stars in the heavens?"
taina -tunbridge wells

Kidderminster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5491
Sep 5, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Ehm, where did you get this nonsense from? For one "mediteraneans" isn't a race and yes many are classed as white by white people since that is what they are. You wrongly claiming otherwise doesn't change this FACT.
oh lol
every person I know always refers to the greek,spaniards etc by their ethnicity..they may be white by name but not always by colour infact italians for one have 3% african blood in them..do the maths.
Axel

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5493
Sep 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The truth to all puerto ricans if you knew a little history you would know that the african slave trade had to come through puerto rico cuba dominican republic trinadad barbadois and the list goes on all those little countrys and islands off the atlantic coast so therefore you have african ansestry in your blood you are mixed race as well but you still have african ansestry in your blood because the african slave trade had to go through all those little countrys and islands before it got to america and the rest of the blacks that were left on the slave ships were taken on into america for slavery as well and that is how american blacks became african americans but dont get mad at black people blame the whiteman he the one that did it not black people to all puerto ricans one luv
Balmoral-Medina

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5494
Sep 18, 2011
 
Axel wrote:
The truth to all puerto ricans if you knew a little history you would know that the african slave trade had to come through puerto rico cuba dominican republic trinadad barbadois and the list goes on all those little countrys and islands off the atlantic coast so therefore you have african ansestry in your blood you are mixed race as well but you still have african ansestry in your blood because the african slave trade had to go through all those little countrys and islands before it got to america and the rest of the blacks that were left on the slave ships were taken on into america for slavery as well and that is how american blacks became african americans but dont get mad at black people blame the whiteman he the one that did it not black people to all puerto ricans one luv
Dear Axel...your comment is the typical afro-centric, "you all be's negroes" stupidity that infests the internet.

Listen, LOSER, I am FROM Puerto Rico and if what you said were true, then Puerto Rico would be just another skanked-out, drug-ridden Haiti or Jamaica with toothless, dread-locked, diseased negroes chasing fat, white tourist women with mandingo fantasies.

Puerto Rico has THE highest standard of living in the Caribbean, has the highest educational achievement rate in the Caribbean and has the HIGHEST proportion of European-descended people in the Caribbean.

Yeah, Yeah, I know, you once talked to some tattoo'd "rican" at a bus depot and now you are an expert on us. Yeah right.

To follow your ignorant logic about "duh slaves all dun past through your island" crap, then ALL the Hasidic Jews in Brooklyn are really Mohawk Indians because that is who lived originally in that area. And I have to believe that even an idiot like you knows THAT is not reality.

And to follow your ignorant logic again then all the WHITE Mormons in Utah are really Hopi Indians because
"duh injuns once passed through the area".

Shut your ignorant hole. Stop embarrassing intelligent blacks who wouldn't dare utter such colossal stupidity. What a loser!

Now go back to your cage, scratch your nasty ass and lick lice off your ho's face.
Stacy

Bridgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5495
Sep 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anyone can be from Puerto rico. It is a nationality/cultural group not a race. Many puertoricans have different looks because of their mixture so no they are not white.
Taina- Tunbridge Wells

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5496
Sep 20, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
3% compared to 97% of them NOT having African blood in them and you made them into 'not white'? hhahaha!! Talk about ludicrous and total Afrocrazy talk. I suggest you do the math= less then 3% compared to 97%=which is more? lol Nope you are wrong. Greeks, Spaniards, Italians, etc are white not only in name but in colour and phenotypes as well...which obviously you haven't seen many of them if you believe other wise. For the record Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, etc. have the same pigmentation variations found in all other Europeans because they carry the same alleles that produce skin variations we see in Europeans.
The allele SLC24A5 regulates calcium in melanocytes and is important in the process of melanogenesis, meanwhile the Thr111Ala allele (rs1426654) has been shown to be a major factor in the light skin tone of Europeans in a number of studies, this allele is virtually non-existent in Asian and African populations but it is found in about ---> 99.9% of ALL Europeans <---, yes including Greeks, Spaniards, Italians and all other Euros have a prevalence of 99.9% for the Thr111Ala allele (rs1426654). The skin various seen within European populations is due to 2-SNP haplotype (rs4911414 and rs1015362 ) that are linked with skin colour variation within European populations. These alleles are not found in Africans or Asians. SLC45A2 (or MATP) aids in the transport and processing of tyrosine, a precursor to melanin. It has also been shown to be a major factor in the skin colour of all Europeans through its Phe374Leu (rs16891982) variation. Like SLC24A5 it is ubiquitous in European populations but extremely rare elsewhere.
Meanwhile OCA2 assists in the regulation of pH in melanocytes. The His615Arg (rs1800414) allele has been shown to account for about 8% of the skin tone difference between African and Asian populations. It is found in 85% of Asian samples and in non-existent in European and African samples. In other words the alleles that produce light skin Asians aren't the same as those that produce light skin in Europeans.
In other words typically Southern Europeans have skin pigmentations similar to other Europeans. They might get darker in the summer while tanning but pull down their swim suits and their white butts will be staring you in the face. So yest Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, etc, are white not only in name but in genetics and phenotypes too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Not really.
I have seen many mediteraneans who are dark like light skin black people-they are not described as black but they certainly are not white.
Look at the research-it noted that ITALIANS HAD 3% BLACK IN THEM , not that 3% of the population were black lol hahaha.
Meditteraneans are strongly featured with dark hair/dark eyes and olive skin as opposed to white people with pale skin,fair hair and blue eyes-
Only by the late ninetheenth century was the mediterannean race termed as the nordic race-whites never did and dont really now see You as white people,in germany/britain and usa the white supremacists used to promotote blonde hair/blue eyed people of the nordic race and as superior to the meds
Many centuries back-sub saharan africans were brought by slave traders during the ottoman empire to plantations between antayla and istanbul which is now parts of modern day turkey-some of their decendents which are african still remain. lol
It has long been established that the meds (not the majority) have black roots
SBD

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5497
Sep 20, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Taina- Tunbridge Wells wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
I have seen many mediteraneans who are dark like light skin black people-they are not described as black but they certainly are not white.
Look at the research-it noted that ITALIANS HAD 3% BLACK IN THEM , not that 3% of the population were black lol hahaha.
Meditteraneans are strongly featured with dark hair/dark eyes and olive skin as opposed to white people with pale skin,fair hair and blue eyes-
Only by the late ninetheenth century was the mediterannean race termed
as the nordic race-whites never did and dont really now see You as white people,in germany/britain and usa the white supremacists used to promotote
blonde hair/blue eyed people of the nordic race and as superior to the meds
Many centuries back-sub saharan africans were brought by slave traders
during the ottoman empire to plantations between antayla and istanbul which is now parts of modern day turkey-some of their decendents which
are african still remain. lol
It has long been established that the meds (not the majority) have black
roots
What an Afrocentric moron you are. Meds do not have black roots, you freakish Afroclown. You people are pathetic, your inferior issues will have you claim even white Europeans. Read the study Again, it doesn't say all
of Italians and Southern Europeans has 3% of black ancestry but only 3% of Southern Euros have black ancestry. And you seriously need a lesson if you stupidly believe dark hair and olive complexion has anything to do with black ancestry. Is that you claim for Asians who typically have olive complexions and dark hair, that they have black ancestry? What a bunch of Afroclowns. For the record even those nazis viewed Southern Euros as white, it's only you dumb black Americans who are trying to claim as "black"
every people who do not have Nordic features. Pathetic Afroclowns.
Balmoral-Medina

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5500
Sep 20, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Having dark hair, eyes, etc. isn't a precursor for 'black ' admixture, look at Asians many are dark haired, dark eyed, dark complexion but they do not carry any 'black' admixture as some stupidly believe. People don't seem to realize that most Europeans, including many in Northern Europe, i.e. Scotts, Irish, Slavs, Germans, etc, are brunettes and not Nordic blonds. White people come in all hair color and eye color as well as pigmentations that vary, as do all other races of people who vary. That is why genetically even those brunettes Southern Europeans cluster with other Europeans and not MIXED 'mulatto' black people.
http://www.taiwandna.com/jewishchart3.png
"The Mediterranean Sea as a barrier to gene flow
Results
Principal component analysis revealed a significant clustering of the Mediterranean samples into North African and South European groups consistent with the results from the hierarchical AMOVA, which showed a low but significant differentiation between groups from the two shores. To further investigate this differentiation, we carried out haplotype analyses, which provided partial evidence that sub-Saharan gene flow was higher towards North Africa than South Europe.
This is what Southern Europeans look like; WHITE EUROPEANS, they do not look any different from any other Europeans,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
********
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Southern Europeans share the SAME ancestry as all other Europeans, including Northern Europeans, that is why they cluster genetically closer to other EUROPEANS and NOT 'mixed mulatto black people'.
"The least amount of population differentiation was found in comparisons between the United States, Northern Europe, and Southern Europe. Minimal differentiation was noted between Southern Europe (Greece, Italy, and Spain), Northern Europe (Britain, the Netherlands, and France), and the United States. These individuals were identified in previous studies as Caucasian (i.e. of European descent), and likely share some degree of common ancestry. Sub-group analysis of the Northern and Southern European groups showed little evidence of population differentiation. This is consistent with other studies showing little among-population differentiation[25,27,30]. " ~ Nucleotide diversity and population differentiation of the Melanocortin 1 Receptor gene, MC1R
~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff, Thank you for your intelligent treatment of "race" and ability to slap these afro-idiots into their slimy dark caves of studidity.

As a European-descended person from Puerto Rico (as the MAJORITY here) who was born & raised ON the Island,but has also lived abroad in the U.S.,Europe, So.America & the Middle East,am VERY aware of race NOT only from the screwed-up view that most Americans have,but to the more enlightened view of the REST of the planet.

NOWHERE in the world is a 1/2 black & 1/2 white person,a categorically "black" person, BUT in the USA.EVERYWHERE else in the world that same person is identified acknowledging BOTH sides of his racial background.

The USA is STILL crippled intellectually into believing in the totally IGNORANT "1 Drop Rule" which was created by illiterate, toothless, syphilitic, UN-EDUCATED slave owners who made PUBLIC POLICY that claimed any of their SLAVES who were part black INTO categorically "black" people.

The reasons for this stupidity (other than a complete lack of SCIENTIFIC understanding of GENETICS), was because this SAME slave owner could count these "mixed" offspring as fully "black" to increase the number of "black slaves" he owned. The more "slaves" he owned, the MORE social, political and economic power a slave owner had.

This "rule" also allowed him to LEGALLY leave his estate to his "WHITE" off-spring and LEGALLY exclude his partially "black" offspring.

So to read YOUR posts here is truly encouraging because you CLEARLY know what you are talking about...Thanks
taina -tunbridge wells

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5503
Sep 22, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

2

SBD wrote:
<quoted text>
What an Afrocentric moron you are. Meds do not have black roots, you freakish Afroclown. You people are pathetic, your inferior issues will have you claim even white Europeans. Read the study Again, it doesn't say all
of Italians and Southern Europeans has 3% of black ancestry but only 3% of Southern Euros have black ancestry. And you seriously need a lesson if you stupidly believe dark hair and olive complexion has anything to do with black ancestry. Is that you claim for Asians who typically have olive complexions and dark hair, that they have black ancestry? What a bunch of Afroclowns. For the record even those nazis viewed Southern Euros as white, it's only you dumb black Americans who are trying to claim as "black"
every people who do not have Nordic features. Pathetic Afroclowns.
Maybe you should learn how to read and then post when you have the abillity to comprehend.
I have never said that meds. were black ,what I said was greeks ,italians and others have a slight percentage of black dna in them, this has been proved by eurocentrics not black people..so you need to read and learn..black people have enough variety they sure as hell dont need the bloody meds ,if white people dont claim them as whites then why the hell would blacks need them.
taina -tunbridge wells

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5504
Sep 22, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes really. First of all Mediterranean isn't a 'race', its a geographical identity that spans THREE continents, thousands of different ethnic and racial groups and over twenty some countries. Secondly I suggest you learn how to read genetic studies because they do not claim that ALL Italians or Southern Euros have 3%'black' in them but that 3% of sub-Saharan admixture was found in Southern Europe, and that is actually on the high end, the study states anywhere from 1% to 3%. That is about the same range of 'black' admixture one would find THROUGH OUT Europe, including those Northern Nordic Europeans that you ridiculous believe are the only 'whites' in Europe. And no the Turks didn't import THAT many black people into Europe that they changed the demographics of Southern Europe. What total nonsense.
What part did you have a hard time understanding that Southern Europeans carry the SAME alleles that produce light complexion in all other Europeans? The skin various seen within European populations is NOT due to any 'black' admixture but it is due to 2-SNP haplotype (rs4911414 and rs1015362 ) that are linked with skin colour variation within European populations. These alleles are not found in Africans or Asians. In other words Southern Euros might get darker in the summer while tanning but pull down their swim suits and their white butts will be staring you in the face. So yes Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, etc, are as white as all other Euros not only in name but in genetics and phenotypes too.
"An analysis of 11 Alu insertion polymorphisms...has been performed in several NW African...and Iberian...populations. Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role.... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity." ~(Comas et al.)
And did you just stupidly try to claim that Southern Europeans are darker then suppose 'light skin black' people'? You've got to be kidding me. I've lived in several Southern European countries, including Italy, and no Southern European was darker then even your suppose 'light skin black people'. Please show us these suppose Southern Europeans who are 'darker' then black people so I can laugh some more at your expense. lol Southern Europeans are as white as all other Europeans. Notice where Southern Euros cluster...with other Europeans, if they ALL had 3%'black' admixture as you wrongly are trying to claim this wouldn't be the case.
http://www.taiwandna.com/jewishchart3.png
Is it really?
Whilst I appreciate your post and dont dis-agree with it..Asians are not considered black but they are not white either even though they are caucasians..And many meditteraneans do have black dna..they also have dark hair and olive skin with dark eyes more so then average,Italians are meditteranean latin people-if they are considered white why was it back in the days in the usa-they were lynched by white mobs for being italians obvously because to some whites they do not consider you as one of them whilst others do consider the paler skin people more one of them.
I'm not saying they are black but they are not completely white and that is my point.
taina -tunbridge wells

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5507
Sep 22, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should learn how to read genetic studies instead of spreading your Afrocentric nonsense. Who said white people do not claim Southern Europeans as white? Its your Afroclown brethrens who are always trying to harp on Southern Euros to try and connect them to yourselves. Its pathetic. Greeks, Italians, Spaniards do not have any more percentage of 'black' dna, as you stupidly call it, then any other Europeans do. That is why they do not cluster close to you black people.
No lol its because the meds think they are totally white but they are white to theirself only.
WHY? because I live with whites,have a white partner-went to a predominant white school and live in a predominant white area and a high majority of white people that I know do NOT consider the meds completely white but of course no one is saying they are black. in uk thats the way it is
So I didnt get my opinions from 'afrocentic' sites I heard it from the horses mouth.
accept it or dont.
taina -tunbridge wells

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5508
Sep 22, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Cluster close to black people..as if black people would even consider them.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5512
Sep 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Autosomal DNA of diaspora Puerto Rican woman;
53.3% European
29.1% African
17.6% North American
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15118905

Mitochondrial DNA frequencies of Puerto Ricans
61.1% North American
24.6% African
12.5% European
http://www.familytreedna.com/pdf/MartinezCruz...

Y chromosome DNA frequencies of Puerto Ricans
70% European
20% African
10% North American
Balmoral-Medina

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5513
Sep 22, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bigsmoke wrote:
Autosomal DNA of diaspora Puerto Rican woman;
53.3% European
29.1% African
17.6% North American
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15118905
Mitochondrial DNA frequencies of Puerto Ricans
61.1% North American
24.6% African
12.5% European
http://www.familytreedna.com/pdf/MartinezCruz...
Y chromosome DNA frequencies of Puerto Ricans
70% European
20% African
10% North American
~~~~~~~~~~

The chronic problem with these alleged "studies" is that there are 8 MILLION "Puerto Rican-Identified" people on the planet--- 4 Million ON the Island and 4 Million OFF the Island.

And typically these "studies" conclude NOTHING other than the often pre-selected, very limited and not very comprehensive in scope sample which is simply TOO small to deduce any "findings" from.

So that is to say, that these "findings" in the hands of UN-sophisticated, UN-informed and UN-scientifically-oriented "Lesser" minds, only serve to be MIS-interpreted,MIS-construed and predictably MIS-applied to any logical conclusion.

There are numerous and notoriously infamous "studies" that make wildly specious racial claims about the 8 MILLION of us.

The most cited of these "studies" took DNA samples from 78 women (who looked "taino") from an interior town in Puerto Rico and then it was "discovered" that these women were RELATED --- mothers, daughters, sisters, cousins and even grand-mothers and grand-daughters. This was NOT a sufficient sample from which to conclude anything from and clearly NOT a very unbiased or otherwise "blind" or controlled "study".

TYPICAL MAJOR FLAWS of these studies:

1. Samples are WAY too small. 78 subjects represents LESS than .001% of the 8 MILLION of us. This is a grossly inadequate sample for ANY demographic study.
2. including subjects that are related is clearly NOT "scientific" and in fact represents a deliberate attempt to "scew" absurd "findings".
3. NO ONE knows (with 100% certainty) what "Taino" DNA looks like
4. The quality control and integrity of the laboratories used has been highly suspect
5. These studies have been conducted by "experts" with inadequate credentials to conduct, control and synthesize their highly questionable findings
6. Typically, there has been a decidedly racist, anti-white agenda behind these "studies".
John

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5514
Sep 29, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

2

The last Census showed that Puerto Ricans were 80% White. Iíve been to Puerto Rico and Spain, and I can tell you that I did not see 80% of white people there, maybe 30% at the most. Most were light skinned mulattos mixed with native Indian while some were black. While In Spain, there are undeniably white.
Not sure why mulatto Puerto Ricans call themselves Spanish or white, when they are mixed and they know it. Puerto Rico was once 50% coloured, where did all these people disappear to, obviously since America took over, most know how important white is to the Americans, they now lie and say they are of pure Spanish descent. No wonder the average American thinks Spain is non-white, and are shock to see people from Spain that come to America just as white as them.

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5515
Sep 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

yes they are
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5516
Sep 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Balmoral-Medina wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
The chronic problem with these alleged "studies" is that there are 8 MILLION "Puerto Rican-Identified" people on the planet--- 4 Million ON the Island and 4 Million OFF the Island.
And typically these "studies" conclude NOTHING other than the often pre-selected, very limited and not very comprehensive in scope sample which is simply TOO small to deduce any "findings" from.
So that is to say, that these "findings" in the hands of UN-sophisticated, UN-informed and UN-scientifically-oriented "Lesser" minds, only serve to be MIS-interpreted,MIS-construed and predictably MIS-applied to any logical conclusion.
There are numerous and notoriously infamous "studies" that make wildly specious racial claims about the 8 MILLION of us.
The most cited of these "studies" took DNA samples from 78 women (who looked "taino") from an interior town in Puerto Rico and then it was "discovered" that these women were RELATED --- mothers, daughters, sisters, cousins and even grand-mothers and grand-daughters. This was NOT a sufficient sample from which to conclude anything from and clearly NOT a very unbiased or otherwise "blind" or controlled "study".
TYPICAL MAJOR FLAWS of these studies:
1. Samples are WAY too small. 78 subjects represents LESS than .001% of the 8 MILLION of us. This is a grossly inadequate sample for ANY demographic study.
2. including subjects that are related is clearly NOT "scientific" and in fact represents a deliberate attempt to "scew" absurd "findings".
3. NO ONE knows (with 100% certainty) what "Taino" DNA looks like
4. The quality control and integrity of the laboratories used has been highly suspect
5. These studies have been conducted by "experts" with inadequate credentials to conduct, control and synthesize their highly questionable findings
6. Typically, there has been a decidedly racist, anti-white agenda behind these "studies".
WTF?

They are representative samples of the Puerto Rican population.

All I did was bring the information which is out there concerning Autosomal DNA, Mitochondrial DNA & Y Chromosome DNA. I did not come up with any conclusions as to race. There are no races listed. If you have a problem with it why don't you take it up with the people who created this study.
Pimpleball

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5517
Sep 30, 2011
 
Sometimes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,181 - 5,200 of5,845
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

651 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What's REALLY destroying the Black Community 4 min Hahaha 166
Somali and Eritrean Black Women Got The Whole P... 4 min Ugly White Pigs 428
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 min IronOak 111,831
Robert Mugabe on Obama and African Americans 6 min Abdurratln 10
Melissa Harris Perry Married DOWN 6 min Freddie G 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Jesus Christ 1,034,561
Alright who deleted my Arab thread? 7 min Cecilla 1
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 8 min Genevieve11 2,434
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 26 min MrAnderson9 67,872
•••
•••
•••
•••