Created by bOBO on Nov 30, 2007

6,367 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Anonymous

Europe

#5405 Jul 12, 2011
Whites will never accept latinos get over it!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5406 Jul 12, 2011
Skiza wrote:
Whites will never accept latinos get over it!
You are an idiot. You don't even know who Latinos are based upon your idiotic post.
Balmoral-Medina

Walworth, WI

#5407 Jul 13, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. You don't even know who Latinos are based upon your idiotic post.
Jeff, I am from Puerto Rico and my family is of European descent (Basque/Galician, Canary Islander, Corsican & Irish). I have grown up ON THE ISLAND. My family has been on the Island since the 1800s when they all IMMIGRATED to Puerto Rico when it was STILL a Spanish colony.
I have attended undergraduate and graduate school in the U.S. and in Europe and in the former location, I encountered nothing but the most INCREDIBLE stupidity about Puerto Rico. Probably the MOST offensive were the knuckle-dragging, pants-hanging-below-their- asses ghetto-Ricans who identified primarily with American ghetto blacks.
These losers are the sad off-spring of mostly 50s and 60s immigration to NYC ghettoes and for sociologically obvious reasons they DO NOT have an authentic Puerto Rican identity.
BUT, they do have a sold-out imitation wannabe-black-ghetto identity. I understand how this happened to them because they had to survive in the ghettoes of NYC and part of that survival required that they "become negro-wannabes". And believe it or not, some of these afro-centric losers actually have the nerve to tell those of us they meet FROM THE ISLAND, our history, our ancestry and our identity.
We used to feel sorry for these morons. They have been brainwashed and hi-jacked by schools and communities with ignorant afro-centric agendas worshipping pyramids and african kings and queens wearing 100% "authentic" polyester loin cloths. Very few have survived this personal, psychological and even physical onslaught of ghetto blacks who don't even know who their fathers are but tell these idiots about their "black roots".
However today very few of us in Puerto Rico feel sorry for them.
Today we feel nothing but contempt for these ghetto-banger whores who couldn't find the island on a map unless it was spray painted on a subway platform.
Slavery was NEVER a dominant social dynamic in Puerto Rico. If it had been, Puerto Rico would be another Hait or Jamaica.
WE ALL KNOW THIS, but these weak minds in the "rican" American ghettoes are weak, un-informed and have NO grasp of our REAL history. All they have learned is about ghetto poetry, prison culture, ghetto grafitti, street violence and family dysfunction.
We have a saying on the island..."cuando la persona pierde su verguenza, NADIE se la devuelve".
TRANSLATION: "When a persona loses their sense of "integrity/honesty/decenc y" ,NO ONE can return it to them."
Not all Puerto Rican-descended people in the States have "lost their verguenza" but MOST have and MOST Of these "sin verguenzas" are black, mulatto and mixed race Puerto Ricans who CANNOT be white, don't want to be just another American black, but are trapped in ghetto black identity.
I have met many Puerto Ricans who KNOW who they are because they come from families who shared it with them, but MOST in the STATES were not that lucky and learned about "rican" culture from graffiti sprayed in ghetto alleys and on the side of abandoned subway cars in the South Bronx.
They are truly lost and the internet provides them with a venue to spew their stupidity so that others like "skiza" can add his/her 2 cents to the pile of "rican" trash on the internet.
Que perdida y que bochorno son!
Anonymous

Europe

#5408 Jul 13, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
If the whites love u why r they making racist anti-latino laws? Why do they accept eastern europeans but leave u out in the cold? Why treat u the same as the blacks ur distancing urselves from?...CMON CANT U SEE UR NOT WANTED!
Anonymous

Europe

#5409 Jul 13, 2011
Balmoral-Medina wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff, I am from Puerto Rico and my family is of European descent (Basque/Galician, Canary Islander, Corsican & Irish)...They are truly lost and the internet provides them with a venue to spew their stupidity so that others like "skiza" can add his/her 2 cents to the pile of "rican" trash on the internet.
Actually its the racism they experienced that drove rican imigrants to adopt black culture. They went to the usa thinking they r white like u until the NYPD slapped their asses back to reality by treating em like the blacks...YES BRO THE NYPD HATES UR KIND!
5stars

New York, NY

#5410 Jul 13, 2011
oh really
5stars

New York, NY

#5411 Jul 13, 2011
@balmoral-medina you shouldent be talking bad about black people because its your kind of people that are the monsters. your people enslaved the black people and shipped them off to other plces in latin america. you whites also raped the women and treate them with great brutality. the government later put them in low income areas to keep them down while the whites can get rich. so your kind of people are the bad ones. you whites also slautered alot of indians and raped there women. so before you go talking about how bad black people are look at your own people bitch.
5starz

New York, NY

#5412 Jul 13, 2011
@balmoral-medina your just really stupid and ignorant.if you are so proud of being european go back to europe. puertoricans are one of the most mixed race countries in latin america. puertoricans do have african blood in them but most of them are mixed.in fact most puertricans are triracial between european african and taino indian. african culture can be found in puertorican food and music. where do many puertorican women get there big butt from? they get it from their african side. cuz a bigg butt is not a white trait.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5413 Jul 13, 2011
Skiza wrote:
<quoted text>
If the whites love u why r they making racist anti-latino laws? Why do they accept eastern europeans but leave u out in the cold? Why treat u the same as the blacks ur distancing urselves from?...CMON CANT U SEE UR NOT WANTED!
I'm not a Latino, dummy, and there are NO racist anti-Latino laws. There are a FEW fruitcakes who don't want ANY immigration, be it from Latin America or Asia or Europe or Africa, PERIOD.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5414 Jul 13, 2011
Balmoral-Medina wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff, I am from Puerto Rico and my family is of European descent (Basque/Galician, Canary Islander, Corsican & Irish). I have grown up ON THE ISLAND. My family has been on the Island since the 1800s when they all IMMIGRATED to Puerto Rico when it was STILL a Spanish colony.
I have attended undergraduate and graduate school in the U.S. and in Europe and in the former location, I encountered nothing but the most INCREDIBLE stupidity about Puerto Rico. Probably the MOST offensive were the knuckle-dragging, pants-hanging-below-their- asses ghetto-Ricans who identified primarily with American ghetto blacks.
These losers are the sad off-spring of mostly 50s and 60s immigration to NYC ghettoes and for sociologically obvious reasons they DO NOT have an authentic Puerto Rican identity.
BUT, they do have a sold-out imitation wannabe-black-ghetto identity. I understand how this happened to them because they had to survive in the ghettoes of NYC and part of that survival required that they "become negro-wannabes". And believe it or not, some of these afro-centric losers actually have the nerve to tell those of us they meet FROM THE ISLAND, our history, our ancestry and our identity.
We used to feel sorry for these morons. They have been brainwashed and hi-jacked by schools and communities with ignorant afro-centric agendas worshipping pyramids and african kings and queens wearing 100% "authentic" polyester loin cloths. Very few have survived this personal, psychological and even physical onslaught of ghetto blacks who don't even know who their fathers are but tell these idiots about their "black roots".
However today very few of us in Puerto Rico feel sorry for them.
Today we feel nothing but contempt for these ghetto-banger whores who couldn't find the island on a map unless it was spray painted on a subway platform.
Slavery was NEVER a dominant social dynamic in Puerto Rico. If it had been, Puerto Rico would be another Hait or Jamaica.
WE ALL KNOW THIS, but these weak minds in the "rican" American ghettoes are weak, un-informed and have NO grasp of our REAL history. All they have learned is about ghetto poetry, prison culture, ghetto grafitti, street violence and family dysfunction.
We have a saying on the island..."cuando la persona pierde su verguenza, NADIE se la devuelve".
TRANSLATION: "When a persona loses their sense of "integrity/honesty/decenc y" ,NO ONE can return it to them."
Not all Puerto Rican-descended people in the States have "lost their verguenza" but MOST have and MOST Of these "sin verguenzas" are black, mulatto and mixed race Puerto Ricans who CANNOT be white, don't want to be just another American black, but are trapped in ghetto black identity.
I have met many Puerto Ricans who KNOW who they are because they come from families who shared it with them, but MOST in the STATES were not that lucky and learned about "rican" culture from graffiti sprayed in ghetto alleys and on the side of abandoned subway cars in the South Bronx.
They are truly lost and the internet provides them with a venue to spew their stupidity so that others like "skiza" can add his/her 2 cents to the pile of "rican" trash on the internet.
Balmoral-Medina, here are the CIA World Factbook on Puerto Rico::)

Ethnic groups:
white (mostly Spanish origin) 76.2%, black 6.9%, Asian 0.3%, Amerindian 0.2%, mixed 4.4%, other 12%(2007)
5starz

New York, NY

#5415 Jul 13, 2011
its not really 76 percent white. most are mixed. most puertoricans indentiy as white because there in denial of their african and their indian ancestory. we were taught by our white spanish settlers to deny our ancestory. i think the white population in puertorico is 30 percent. from my families experience on the island
Balmoral-Medina

Walworth, WI

#5416 Jul 13, 2011
5starz wrote:
@balmoral-medina your just really stupid and ignorant.if you are so proud of being european go back to europe. puertoricans are one of the most mixed race countries in latin america. puertoricans do have african blood in them but most of them are mixed.in fact most puertricans are triracial between european african and taino indian. african culture can be found in puertorican food and music. where do many puertorican women get there big butt from? they get it from their african side. cuz a bigg butt is not a white trait.
hey "star" if you are so proud of being black then YOU go back to Africa, pendejo sin principio!

And tell the Kardashians your ignorance about their big asses. They are ARMENIAN, which is a CONTINENT away from Africa, but of course you knew that didn't you. Typical internet rican loser.

Why don't you go pet your pit bull or ride a subway to nowhere.
5starz

New York, NY

#5417 Jul 13, 2011
im not trying to be black. im puertorican unlike you. you and your family are wannabe puertoricans thats why you and your ancestors went to puertorico from europe in the 1800s.
GodsSon

Brooklyn, NY

#5419 Jul 15, 2011
Puerto Rico had da opposite of the 1-drop rule.. 1-drop of white made u "white".. so even doe most ricans are mulattos and tri-racials most tend to follow this rule til dis day and consider themselves "white".. this law was made in da 1800's when PR had very few whites.. thats also why Spain allowed many whites from many white countries to immigrate to PR.. both those things were done to make PR "whiter".. u could look that shitt up if u think im lyin
Nypr

United States

#5421 Jul 27, 2011
DatKidd wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree 100%
I have lived in both PR and NY. I identify with white, black and latino cultures and agree with a lot of Hector's post as well. The only issue I have is the census part. The census sucks and is Black or White. It does not have and desperately needs a mixed race option that represents most Puerto Ricans.
The attack from puerto ricans on nuyoricans and vice versa is senseless. The pr culture is mixed race - has always been and will most likely always be. The discrimination here against blacks in pr along with the need to feel 100% white is depressing and embarassing. Puerto Ricans that associate their whiteness with Spanish ancestry tend to forget that African Moors inhabited Spain for 800+ years. The Puerto Rican is a beautiful mix of cultures and races. Accept it for what it is.
Monica

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#5423 Jul 28, 2011
I am Puerto Rican and the truth is most of them are black people , but boricuas dont accept their own heritage so they think they are white..
Smiles

United States

#5424 Jul 30, 2011
No i dont think puerto rican is considered white in my opinion they r hispanic/latinos mixed wit a few othr races. i am PR bt i was born in miami bt my ma is from puerto rico i dont kno about my dad since they are not together. Anyway people look at me and think im white or sometimes cuban when i dont think so since i fit some of the PR descriptions except my color since im fare skinned .
Ean20ponts

Fajardo, Puerto Rico

#5425 Jul 31, 2011
Well unfortunately i'm puertorican and their is no indians in my family tree.
only white,black and chinese ancestry.
UruEuWauWau

France

#5428 Jul 31, 2011
Monica wrote:
I am Puerto Rican and the truth is most of them are black people , but boricuas dont accept their own heritage so they think they are white..
Another banana up Monica's! ;-) Boricuas come from a mixed nation, like kids in the St8s.
UruEuWauWau

France

#5429 Jul 31, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with that. That's what happens in a lot of Hispanic countries. The number of whites is highly exaggerated. Most of these whites are not pure whites because most of the whites have varying amount of Native and African admixture in them. For example, some one who is, say, 85% white and 15% African in Puerto Rico, will regard himself white and be be counted as one because his phenotype will likely be closer to white than African. But in some cases, even those with much higher African admixture (say 40% will in many cases are counted as white). In the case of Puerto Rico, its mostly African admixture rather than Native that dominates, but in Mexico and most other Hispanic countries it is Native admixture over African dominates.
The pure whites (i.e. those with none or very negligible admixture) make up very small percentage of the population in many of these countries. Even in countries like Argentina and Chile where there is much less admixture, the number of pure whites is exaggerated because those with small Native admixture often regard themselves as white and so does official stats in those countries.
Argentina & Chile what? ;-) Just b/c ya dun see their blood doesn't mean they are less mixed. ;-P Both Argentina & Chile are almost as mixed as Mexico or Honduras. Where Chile has much bigger Amerindian population than Argentina. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,659,214
White Leftoid Cucks Don't Believe In What They ... 3 min Fucisil 5
Per capita blacks commit more mass shootings th... 5 min White 7
Why you never hear about Black civilizations or... 5 min Fucisil 57
Blacks contribute nothing to America economically 6 min el rey de los cam... 13
Is this KIP? 6 min KIP 49
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 16 min Harrisson 141
Blacks now control mainstream culture 1 hr White 41
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 4 hr Jake 86
More from around the web