6,367 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Balmoral-Medina

Walworth, WI

#5267 Mar 29, 2011
sweetboricua98 wrote:
Most boricuas are a mix of taino indian, spanish/other european ethnics, and african. There are some boricuas that may look just white or a just black but even they are mixed, it's rare to find a boricua that is just ONE race.
yep, this is definitely an "african-american" internet opinion sewer---filled with nonsense, stupidity and misinformation.

and you wonder why you are laughing stock in the USA, EVEN with a "black" president.

NO hope here.

que chorro de pendejos con complejos y ni una gota de inteligencia ni integridad. que verguenza tipico de negro-americanos cafres que TODAVIA no se reconocen...EPIC FAIL!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5268 Mar 29, 2011
Are Americans black?
Are Alaskans black?
Are Hawaians black?
Are Floridians black?
Are New Yorkans black?
Are New Englanders black?
Are North Carolinians black?
Are Mississippians black?
Are Texans black?
Are Australians black?
Are south Africans black?
Are Brazilians black?
Are Peruvians black?
Are Chileans black?
Are Venezuelans black?
Are Bolivians black?
Are Guaytemalans black?

Location hidden

#5269 Mar 29, 2011
On this forum stupidity has been elevated to a virtue.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5271 Mar 30, 2011
CIA facts about Puerto Rico, they usual go by figures provided by the nations they are profiling:

Ethnic groups:
white (mostly Spanish origin) 76.2%, black 6.9%, Asian 0.3%, Amerindian 0.2%, mixed 4.4%, other 12%(2007)

“~Belle et ReBelle ~”

Since: Oct 08

NYC

#5272 Mar 30, 2011
PRs white? hmm maybe its a bit different here in nyc, alot of them are quite fair,dark hair eyes/ tan or have very obvious recent african heritage,grandparents, etc. of course i dont know their makeup by looking at them , but white is the last thing that comes to mind. they arent a race anyway
Balmoral-Medina

Walworth, WI

#5273 Mar 30, 2011
Havila wrote:
Puerto Ricans consist of Indian puerto Ricans(Taino), Hispanic puerto Ricans, and African Puerto Ricans. Thats their history. If there are whites in Puerto Rican, they probably immigrated, but they aren't a part of the history o PR
Dear "havila" you should be embarrassed to write something this ignorant and illogical. WHITES in Puerto Rico are VERY much part of the history.

WHITES brought their language!
WHITES brought their customs and traditions!
WHITES brought their legal system!
WHITES brought their laws of marriage!
WHITES brought their laws of inheritance!
WHITES brought their architecture!
WHITES brought their urban design (city planning)!
WHITES brought their tradition of entrepreneurship!
WHITES brought their religious traditions!

NOWHERE in Puerto Rico are 10-year old brides being traded for 10 goats!
NOWHERE in Puerto Rico are 5 year old virgins being purchased for 5 lion skins!
NOWHERE in Puerto Rico did anyone "probably immigrate". EVERYONE came from either Europe, Africa or Asian to varying demographic degrees. Whites are the majority NO MATTER how many idiots come to this and other internet sites claiming. A VERY small minority have a microscopic DNA inheritance (NOT cultural, NOT traditional) of indigenous genetic background,JUST LIKE IN THE USA & CANADA!
NOWHERE in Puerto Rico is anyone living in a grass hut!
NOWHERE in Puerto Rico is anyone running from elephant stampedes!
NOWHERE in Puerto Rico does anyone cut their faces with a fire-hot knife to scar their faces to make any tribal statements!

Shame on you in Oklahoma. Now put down that whiskey bottle in a brown paper bag and get a job and a life and MAYBE an education!

MORON!

Location hidden

#5274 Mar 30, 2011
Well, coming from people who believe that the Vikings, Celts Anglo Saxons and Picts were black, what can you expect? Inanities!

Location hidden

#5275 Mar 30, 2011
Balmoral-Medina wrote:
<quoted text>
....Shame on you in Oklahoma. Now put down that whiskey bottle in a brown paper bag and get a job and a life and MAYBE an education!
MORON!
LOLWROF

Location hidden

#5276 Mar 30, 2011
Umm, here's a Puerto Rican who is white. There are hundreds of thousands of Puerto Ricans just like her but you people think they are USA Anglos when you see them. LOL

Ednita

Ednita Nazario (born April 11, 1955 in Ponce, Puerto Rico) is a Puerto Rican singer and songwriter who has achieved stardom both at home and abroad. She has been in the music business from a young age, and has released over twenty albums throughout her career.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/ednita-nazario/vid...
AfroLatino

Arverne, NY

#5277 Mar 31, 2011
If you are not on welfare, food stamps, no children by the age of 20, and a Spaniard considers you his countryman and white come talk to me. You talk as if you enjoy the same socioeconomic opportunities as whites in the US AND your country of origin. You don't. The bitchy thing is you may share the same skin tone. Shame on you. LMAO...I do not apologize for being Black. God makes no mistakes.

Location hidden

#5278 Apr 1, 2011
AfroLatino wrote:
If you are not on welfare, food stamps, no children by the age of 20, and a Spaniard considers you his countryman and white come talk to me. You talk as if you enjoy the same socioeconomic opportunities as whites in the US AND your country of origin. You don't. The bitchy thing is you may share the same skin tone. Shame on you. LMAO...I do not apologize for being Black. God makes no mistakes.
Whatever I say I say because truth needs to be told in order to counter all the bullshit you people are constantly spreading about Latinos.

NO maliciousness against your race is involved or intended really. Just a simple counter measure to nullify your constant barrage of anti-latino misinformation for which you people are famously known. Nothing more.

As for social equality, well, fortunately, amigo, one need not enjoy social equality in order to expose bull shit. One just needs to detect the the bull shit and expose it for what it really is-a steaming pile of festering putrid bull shit and nothing more. As simple as that. LOL

Location hidden

#5279 Apr 1, 2011
Here are a few more white Latinas for you to feel bad about. Try not to develop and a stomach ulcer-they can take a lot of time to heal.

Lusana Lopilato
Argentina
http://people.famouswhy.com/luisana_lopilato/...

Lola Ponce
http://people.famouswhy.com/lola_ponce/#video...
Argentina

Maria Rivas
Venezuela

Location hidden

#5280 Apr 1, 2011
Nadege wrote:
PRs white? hmm maybe its a bit different here in nyc, alot of them are quite fair,dark hair eyes/ tan or have very obvious recent african heritage,grandparents, etc. of course i dont know their makeup by looking at them , but white is the last thing that comes to mind. they arent a race anyway
Those NYRICANS aren't true PRS. They are 99% Africanized both in race and culture. They don't even know how to speak Spanish properly and discriminate against other Latinos and even against other PRS and prefer to taske sides with the Afros even thos the afros despise them.

They are always fawning like little servile dogs at Afro American feet. So forget them. They are gone and cannot be used to properly represent PR island values or PR island customs or general PR island racial characteristics.

Location hidden

#5281 Apr 1, 2011
Those NYRICANS aren't true PRS. They are 99% Africanized both in race and culture. They don't even know how to speak Spanish properly and discriminate against other Latinos and even against other PRS and prefer to take sides with the Afros even though those the afros secretly despise them.

They are always fawning like little servile dogs at Afro American feet. So forget them. They are gone and cannot be used to properly represent PR island values or PR island customs or general PR island racial characteristics.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5282 Apr 3, 2011
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are Anglo American, why not concern yourself with your suspicious percentages? You claim that only 30 million so called whites have black ancestry and yet don't apply the one drop rule to them. Those thirty million one drop-Ango Americans are spreading their Sub Saharan black DNA heritage your Anglo Amnerican community.
In short, the rest of your so-called lily white society is interbreeding with them. Then you have the hord of blacks who have and are successfuly passing undetected into your Anglo American community anbd the reason why American Anglos have a higher sub African Back DNA genetic Markers than all Eastern and Southern European nations becomes obvious.
If you are an American Negro the same applies. You are all mixed with whites and Native Americans and yet demand to be considered black. That is OK by me. After all, that really isn't any of my concern. Each ethnic group will have its customs and values and those are yours. However, your constant demands that your values be respected while disrespecting the Latino community's values can only cause a rift between the two communities. If you want respect-then give it. If not, then your claims to blackness are drivel from where I stand and should be considered drivel by any Latino who is aware of your fanatical effort to force your values down their throats.
This is getting no this has been a re-tarded post for some time now. Truth whites are the smallest ethnic group on earth. Yep I said it and I mean it. You tell me anything you want but I know. Next you put the biggest claim on everything white has done it all for humans. BULLSHIT white has lied about more facts than any race ever. EVER. Thats 1 way to tell how white you are. How big are your lies...... This is the reason we need things like black history month. We need afro-history month for you jack-azz's. But whatever I dont want to take the time to tell you why your wrong nor do i care that you are wrong. Just know that the bull-crap you people talk is just that. If my Puerto Ricans brothers think that what you say is true then so be it. Its called white wash. We have people in this forum that are white. Lilly white from the mid-west that are posting that they are from PR. BS so keep on keeping on but like I said lies. If they can make you fill like who you are is less than them that makes them better. Puerto Ricans we are here we are what we are and will be here when all of America looks like we do no matter what they call them-selfs. So my white people have fun tell bigger lies.

Location hidden

#5283 Apr 3, 2011
dave2000g wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting no this has been a re-tarded post for some time now. Truth whites are the smallest ethnic group on earth. Yep I said it and I mean it. You tell me anything you want but I know. Next you put the biggest claim on everything white has done it all for humans. BULLSHIT white has lied about more facts than any race ever. EVER. Thats 1 way to tell how white you are. How big are your lies...... This is the reason we need things like black history month. We need afro-history month for you jack-azz's. But whatever I dont want to take the time to tell you why your wrong nor do i care that you are wrong. Just know that the bull-crap you people talk is just that. If my Puerto Ricans brothers think that what you say is true then so be it. Its called white wash. We have people in this forum that are white. Lilly white from the mid-west that are posting that they are from PR. BS so keep on keeping on but like I said lies. If they can make you fill like who you are is less than them that makes them better. Puerto Ricans we are here we are what we are and will be here when all of America looks like we do no matter what they call them-selfs. So my white people have fun tell bigger lies.
I once met this NY Rican who had her office adorned with African art, figurines of Rhinos, jiraffes, African necklaces-and a wall-wide painting of a black African village. She was black PR of course. Predictably, her boyfriend was an AA.

The problem is that her office bore an official Puerto Rico Title.

You see. It's OK to be Puerto Rican and be black and be proud that you are black my friend. However, what is NOT OK is when you try to force all Puerto Ricans into that African mode that you feel YOU belong to. That's where you come across as racist.

Puerto Ricans can love their Taino or European heritage just as much as you love your black African heritage. Each to his own. Stop trying to force other people to think and accept YOUR personal choice of identification based on YOUR perception of YOURSELF. It comes accross as fanatically afrocewntrist and domineering. Besides,history proves you wrong and the demographics prove you wrong. So without these two legs to stand on your opinion is on very shaky ground.
AfroLatino

Arverne, NY

#5284 Apr 3, 2011
This is funny because your choice of words are particular.You seem to separate Black PRs from European/Taino PRs. Accept it...whatever African roots PR may have...you deny it. Salsa sure as hell did not come from Spain. The drums did not come from Spain. Argentinian/AfroPR for life...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5286 Apr 3, 2011
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I once met this NY Rican who had her office adorned with African art, figurines of Rhinos, jiraffes, African necklaces-and a wall-wide painting of a black African village. She was black PR of course. Predictably, her boyfriend was an AA.
You see. It's OK to be Puerto Rican and be black and be proud that you are black my friend. However, what is NOT OK is when you try to force all Puerto Ricans into that African mode that you feel YOU belong to. That's where you come across as racist.
Puerto Ricans can love their Taino or European heritage just as much as you love your black African heritage. Each to his own. Stop trying to force other people to think and accept YOUR personal choice of identification based on YOUR perception of YOURSELF. It comes accross as fanatically afrocewntrist and domineering. Besides,history proves you wrong and the demographics prove you wrong. So without these two legs to stand on your opinion is on very shaky ground.
Ok some how you have gotten away from what this forum is about. ARE PUERTO RICANS WHITE? not are Puerto Ricans black. I know that its more than black that makes up the PR islands DO YOU AND MY POINT IS THEY ARE NOT ALL WHITE SORRY WHITE GUY..........THE SMALLEST GROUP IS WHITE..........f@#@ THE CIA THATS WHAT THEY DO LIE. U of PR put the DNA reports out and you and others dont like it. SO WHAT DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!
Pimpleball

Harrisburg, PA

#5287 Apr 3, 2011
nunyabeezwax wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been to PR? My mother is from there and trust me--there are some very African-looking men and women! But you are right that the European side seems to be representing, as well as indigenous. My grandma looked very Native American! I don't know why they are less Black than other Carribean islands like Haiti and DR, though.
Givum a bongo ana they goes congo! LOL
Pimpleball

Harrisburg, PA

#5288 Apr 3, 2011
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Dudley 1,481,564
How come the Africans didn't invent anything mo... 3 min Who ya 7
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 5 min Redefined 52
whitey is back in the white house 10 min PorchHonkey 12
News Do we need diversity requirements for Cabinet p... 13 min Ronald 6
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 14 min Aquarius-wy 229
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 20 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 2,003
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 2 hr Dan snow 82
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 3 hr Snap 88
More from around the web