All 5 WW & 1 NonBW Frees Zimmerman,B...

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

#203 Jul 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
What a minute! Aren't who forgetting that it's was black men who purposefully betrayed black women and black men who also burned the bridge because they thought that other races of women loved them and had their backs? Now you sound like you think it's black women who should just suck it up and try to rebuild the bridge. I wouldn't bet on it!
What do you mean black men? black women are just as responsible for the deceit and destruction of our people. How many times have black women praised and given tribute to white men on the AA forums (you being one of them) and white men have given nothing back? How many?

This is the reason why black people are failing, we always push the blame on each other but never try to resolve anything, we always lift up other people but we never get any in return.
Its sad because the black people aren't increasing our population is dying out and we are still sitting down saying " I WONDER WHY?". Just remember two hands are better than one, then again i don't think you believe that when it comes to black people.

Personally i wouldn't consider you apart of the black community because the amount of things i have seen you have write about black people make you look like damaged goods.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#204 Jul 14, 2013
If WW were leading IR, Loving V Virginia 1967 would have been a white woman, and not an IRWM.
White women have married IR more than BW, yet the ground breaking case was an IRBW and a WM. It wasn't any white women pushing the legal boundaries to get with BM.
The white man leads in his society and others, including BM follow.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#205 Jul 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
Just a bit of advice for AAM.
Clean up your act. Speak to any AAM who is good at reasoning and arm yourselves.
Because you have now seen that you're all alone in this 'war.'
Look closely and you will see how black American females are celebrating the verdict in honour of white society.
You've been warned.
5 idiots doesn't equal an entire race of women. Not even close. Majority of BW are supporting Trayvon and his parents.
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#207 Jul 14, 2013
Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean black men? black women are just as responsible for the deceit and destruction of our people. How many times have black women praised and given tribute to white men on the AA forums (you being one of them) and white men have given nothing back? How many?
This is the reason why black people are failing, we always push the blame on each other but never try to resolve anything, we always lift up other people but we never get any in return.
Its sad because the black people aren't increasing our population is dying out and we are still sitting down saying " I WONDER WHY?". Just remember two hands are better than one, then again i don't think you believe that when it comes to black people.
Personally i wouldn't consider you apart of the black community because the amount of things i have seen you have write about black people make you look like damaged goods.
Very insightful comment.
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#209 Jul 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
5 idiots doesn't equal an entire race of women. Not even close. Majority of BW are supporting Trayvon and his parents.
I truly understand. But when this is blatantly posted here, this thing is really fked up.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

#210 Jul 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Very insightful comment.
Thank you

Location hidden

#211 Jul 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
Just a bit of advice for AAM.
Clean up your act. Speak to any AAM who is good at reasoning and arm yourselves.
Because you have now seen that you're all alone in this 'war.'
Look closely and you will see how black American females are celebrating the verdict in honour of white society.
You've been warned.
Excellent post, the most intellectually stimulating post on this thread :)
Thank you for rescuing this thread.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#212 Jul 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
WW are not leading anything. They are the same wherever they are, they date IR if White men allow them to do so. In places where white men feel tension and threatened by the local blacks, WW date as low IR rates. In places where the white male deems the blacks are eager for acceptance and assimilation and pose less of a threat, he allows the WW to date IR in higher numbers without incurring his wrath.

The WW in the South are probably very eager for illicit taboo sex with black males, even more than white women in more integrated states, but they don't do it because they value approval from white men and Southern white men don't approve.
I have no survey data to confirm any of this, Shalimarr, but I'm VERY impressed. I instinctively feel you're mostly correct.

However, to say about WW that "They are the same wherever they are, they date IR if White men allow them to do so," is an oversimplification. You're neglecting the fact that in some areas of the country White men themselves are VERY STRONG IR daters. In California, their attraction to Asian-American women is very high and Asian-American women are also enthusiastic IR partners with white man.

Don't think that White women haven't noticed... lol ;o)

Location hidden

#213 Jul 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly understand. But when this is blatantly posted here, this thing is really fked up.
As a black person watching from the outside, I knew it was going to be a not guilty verdict, I'm just surprised AAs thought he would be found guilty.
When you are from a group notorious for gun violence, drive by shootings and drug dealing, nobody asks questions before shooting you.
That's why AAs above ALL citizens in America should be pushing for a ban on guns. IF AAS are not shooting each other with these weapons, other citizens are shooting them.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#214 Jul 14, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that. I certainly don't believe you.
That's cool. Many Topix trolls choose to believe what they want.

Sadbuttrue probably really DOES believe that some handsome $150K/year white corporate lawyer is going to put a ring on her rusty, psycho butt...

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#215 Jul 14, 2013
BBeauty wrote:
For the black men who worship at the feets of white women and claim white women and other races of nonbw love them. How does it feel to see every one of these white/nonbw not only not have your backs but acquit a nonblack man who followed that killed one of you in cold bold? What bothers me is most of these women where mothers themselves, some with teenage sons just Trayvon's age but none of them identified poor Trayvon with their own sons nor had a big enough heart as mothers to sympathize with Tray's mother's losing her son unjustly like she did. You black men will look mighty stupid continuing to praise nonblack women who feel your lives aren't worth st!t.
I don't even believe those women were thinking about race. And they shouldn't. It's about a man who was attacked and acted hastily in self defense. Yeah it is questionable whether or not Zimmerman provoked the whole thing.

But if Zimmerman were to be found guilty, it would mean thug types could do whatever the hell they want, defy authority and viciously attack anyone who questions them. Not a good message. Trayvon should have just went on home to his father.

Y'all better realize.
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#216 Jul 14, 2013
Whether you agree with the OP's statement or not, it is important to recognize that a jury of 5 WW and one Latina have given legal vindication to the murderer of a unarmed BM.

Instances like these are not regional, nor are they are rare phenomenon. Thousands of BM across the country are routinely accused of rape by WW everyday. In some cases assault actually took place, in others BM were completely innocent. Regardless, both innocent and guilty remain side by side in jail. The Innocence Project has recently took up a number of cases of BM who they feel were wrongly imprisoned due to some WW testimony.

This jury in this case highlights that BM can no longer state how the justice system is unfair to them solely because of the racism of WM. That dynamic will forever be challenged as six non Black women have echoed a similar sentiment with this verdict.

Salt is only thrown on this open wound because of the daily abuse BW have faced because of some BM.

This case only exposed what many already know, but refuse to believe.

Delusion can only exsist for so long, before reality brings it all back into focus.

Location hidden

#217 Jul 14, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no survey data to confirm any of this, Shalimarr, but I'm VERY impressed. I instinctively feel you're mostly correct.
However, to say about WW that "They are the same wherever they are, they date IR if White men allow them to do so," is an oversimplification. You're neglecting the fact that in some areas of the country White men themselves are VERY STRONG IR daters. In California, their attraction to Asian-American women is very high and Asian-American women are also enthusiastic IR partners with white man.
Don't think that White women haven't noticed... lol ;o)
I'll let you in on a secret before we move on.The alpha male in teh society does not have to seek/chase women in the same ways lower status males in the society have to. When we see a BM with an attractive white woman, we know he either had to chase her relentlessly, probably throwing BW under the bus in the process, or he had to buy her.
With IRWM it's not the same. An OK Cupid survey showed that WM got the most messages while sending out less initial contact and less replies than anybody else. A survey was also done regarding WM and AW, and it found that WM had NO particular desire for asian females, it was the AW who were systematically and purposefully seeking out WM and making themselves available to them.
WM date AW because AW are very easy to get. IF AW stopped chasing WM, white men would let them go and move on.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#218 Jul 14, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
No intelligent, worthwhile black man wants a "bridge" back to your bedroom, Capree. Does he?? If he did, I'm sure you wouldn't be posting all the crap you do on Topix.
Just saying....
Why does every thing have to come down to a sexual motive with black men. Black women didn't care if black men dated them or someone else. Black men ripped their azzes open with black women when black men just couldn't leave for other races quietly but had to putdown and try to destroy black women's image also.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#219 Jul 14, 2013
BBeauty wrote:
For the black men who worship at the feets of white women and claim white women and other races of nonbw love them. How does it feel to see every one of these white/nonbw not only not have your backs but acquit a nonblack man who followed that killed one of you in cold bold? What bothers me is most of these women where mothers themselves, some with teenage sons just Trayvon's age but none of them identified poor Trayvon with their own sons nor had a big enough heart as mothers to sympathize with Tray's mother's losing her son unjustly like she did. You black men will look mighty stupid continuing to praise nonblack women who feel your lives aren't worth st!t.
STFU Ho! You just jealous because no one wants your fat hoodrat self. We're KINGS, ALPHA MALES. All women love us!

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#220 Jul 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
As a black person watching from the outside, I knew it was going to be a not guilty verdict, I'm just surprised AAs thought he would be found guilty.
When you are from a group notorious for gun violence, drive by shootings and drug dealing, nobody asks questions before shooting you.
That's why AAs above ALL citizens in America should be pushing for a ban on guns...
I liked your post until the last sentence above. LOL - nobody serious in the AA community is looking for a "ban on guns."

We need a ban on "stupidity" and "lack of education" in our communities... lol

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#221 Jul 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right.

It was posted by these ladies within minutes of the verdict. It's a disgrace to bw everywhere.
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#222 Jul 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why AAs above ALL citizens in America should be pushing for a ban on guns. IF AAS are not shooting each other with these weapons, other citizens are shooting them.
You've just pointed out the racism and stereotype associated with the demise of Trayvon Martin. However, we are dealing with a teenager. And there is no excuse when a grown arse man seeks to target an INDIVIDUAL just because he looks different and has made up his mind whether this teenage should live or die.

I did follow much of the court proceedings online and was indeed saddened as to the behaviour of the State's witness. There appeared to be absolutly no preparation to such witnesses.

We saw where State witnesses were turned in favour of the defence. It was almost like the prosecution was helpless and didn't know how to proceed with the matter.

The prosecution solely relied on thier CLOSING ARGUEMENT to bring (some-what,) present the case. It was mediocre at best. But some us believed it was enought and forgetting that the STATE didn't PROVE their case beyond a 'REASONABLE DOUBT.'

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#223 Jul 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you in on a secret before we move on.The alpha male in teh society does not have to seek/chase women in the same ways lower status males in the society have to. When we see a BM with an attractive white woman, we know he either had to chase her relentlessly, probably throwing BW under the bus in the process, or he had to buy her....
Those are assumptions, Shalimarr.
I am single and dating right now, with an online profile.

My policy is to not pursue white women, but to wait to be contacted. I can tell you that the interest from WW in my age range (38 - 52) is strong! The spontaneous contacts from them keep coming. Mostly attractive women too. A few of them homely or on the plain side, but mostly good-looking ladies.

What's my point? Be careful about assuming you know how a Black man hooked up with an attractive White woman.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#225 Jul 14, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked your post until the last sentence above. LOL - nobody serious in the AA community is looking for a "ban on guns."
We need a ban on "stupidity" and "lack of education" in our communities... lol
Damn Right! I'm not giving up my .22 caliber Saturday Night Special. How am I supposed to fight the Mexican Cartels with? smdh I'm good but not that damn good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,794
Whites On The Retreat 3 min The Armed Axe 2
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 8 min Rich stars of the... 2
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 27 min The Armed Axe 15
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 27 min justheretohelp 617
Basal Eurasians..... 31 min The Armed Axe 6
Do you black people really think you're normal... 32 min Got_Rope 17
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 52 min Y do whites wrink... 68
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 6 hr Truth 38
More from around the web