of 76
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1788 Nov 7, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, "That doesn't make sense and neither is it genuine. You don't know me or what I look like so it is illogical to you say you will tell all AAM to avoid me. Just because I don't agree with your forum doesn't mean that I want to be in a white forum. I am asking you to speak to your friend or foe about this common issue found in every U.S. state for ALL women...not just me."
yes, we the black men of america have taken your concerns on board and we have put out the word to avoid you and all other black women from now on. therefore, since you are a black woman, we do know you and what you look like and we will take appropriate measures up to and including crossing the street when we see you coming.

you don't have to go to a white forum, but kindly return the favor by leaving our african american forum.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1789 Nov 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Most definitely a defense against racism, black men don't want to be seen as the hated social rejects that many other races view them as but would rather black women be seen as such instead. Black men love to fantasizes that white women love, support and will even place them above white men, just to imagine this gives black men the feeling that they are on the same playing field as white men, unearned power and a feeling of being a part of the mainstream. But in reality it's only make believe.
Capree, this is the only theory that makes sense. I can't tell you about my experiences...are their delusions the best approach for them? Why do you think many don't take on a different approach to life? Arrogance, rudeness, aggression is a bad look on anyone and no healthy minded person is going to fall victim to it. I had this 500+ guy show these traits towards me along with glaring, presuming negative things, snapping at me, etc...yet was so upset that I wouldn't hang out socially outside of work after asking me about three times...care to explain why they would think that there is anything vindicating about his behavior? This is pretty typical with AAM that I've interacted with in real life.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1790 Nov 7, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree, this is the only theory that makes sense. I can't tell you about my experiences...are their delusions the best approach for them? Why do you think many don't take on a different approach to life? Arrogance, rudeness, aggression is a bad look on anyone and no healthy minded person is going to fall victim to it. I had this 500+ guy show these traits towards me along with glaring, presuming negative things, snapping at me, etc...yet was so upset that I wouldn't hang out socially outside of work after asking me about three times...care to explain why they would think that there is anything vindicating about his behavior? This is pretty typical with AAM that I've interacted with in real life.
Co-sign exactly!

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1791 Nov 7, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
So has your momma. Last time she was on top was to open her pie hole to swallow a big di*k.
LOL!!!!!!!! Junior high sh!t:)

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1792 Nov 7, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbazz comments like this truly show you are a person who hasn't had a computer long and has spent a good deal of your life in deprivation and can only focus your jealousy of the African Americans who did better than your immigrant azz. Then you have the wherewithal to come to our forum, via our country and talk sh*t to us? You have to be kidding. Then you want me to accept or agree with that non-sense you talk about African Americans. Then on top of that, didn't I ask your dumbazz to stop posting to me? What part of any of this gives you the bum bull clot...and I mean it just like I spelled it...to think that anything you say to me that I give a damn about. Not only is this response of yours back from the 1900's, but you pulled your whole card revealing you're nothing but an immigrant with an arrogant azz attitude. Get the hell on....people like you disgust me. Kizz my azz...plain and simple!
LMAO!!!!!! I love it when a POS negro does a chimpout.

If you ever want to see it..........
just tell the truth about them.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1793 Nov 14, 2013
In America and probably abroad, most black males erroneously believe all white women are in solidarity with them while at the same time, feel extremely challenged or threatened by other races of men, especially white. Much proof exists all over the internet and oftentimes, away from the net.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#1794 Apr 30, 2014
The results delivered by last year's Zimmerman jury are only a microcosm of what's to come. In America's latest black male-committed hate crime (which happened in Detroit), a black woman helped the victim while during the defendant's pre-trial hearings, a white woman was seen testifying AGAINST all black male defendants. Such instances only further question the American BM's solidarity with any race of woman.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#1795 Jul 13, 2014
It was now a year ago today that six non-black women - a race/gender that the black man previously believed to be "his rock" - released a subliminal yet clear message that in America, a textbook black man is nothing more than a textbook black man. No amount of protests or rebuttals will ever change this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 76
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cheech the Conser... 1,616,818
Are all blacks nighurs or just some? 5 min THX Son of Bavaria 2
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 5 min Savant 421
Negro Failure Month Topic: Haiti vs Iceland. S... 20 min THX Son of Bavaria 12
News 'White privilege' not as clear cut as some think 21 min Born In The USA 10
Blacks have homo erectus DNA 22 min Kill da crackas 42
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 38 min Savant 108
Why do WW love us KINGS? 1 hr vbs 110
Black people leech off of white people 1 hr Raptor 76
Serious topic - should MGTOW "males" be extermi... 7 hr Original 23
More from around the web